• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:35
CEST 18:35
KST 01:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8882 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 59 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 21:34 GMT
#961
Did he give more evidence than just that?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 21:37 GMT
#962
EBWOP:

Just checked:

On March 30 2012 14:13 EchelonTee wrote:
I disagree that sinensis's play is "quite different" in normal mini mafia I. The only difference I see is that when people are now accusing sinensis, he doesn't fly into a relentless rage; that's the experience that sinensis has gained. If you look at his filter this game, he commented on a lot of different topics throughout the day and put a stance down. did he make big fat posts? nope. sinensis just works off a different diet, and it doesn't sound poisonoues to me.


Ex: there's a difference between there's these two posts:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 11:51 Sinensis wrote:
Back from work.

On March 28 2012 11:00 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I've been using a simple system to keep track of people, and I have the game solved. It's just a matter of waiting it out now.
+ Show Spoiler [gg] +
[image loading]


So you just alignment claimed soviet for the second time? You are also grouping people based on Nationality.

Only one class benefits from grouping based on Nationality, so indeed, gg Nazi.

##vote: Cyber_Cheese

says why he wants to vote and does it decisively.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 23:18 MrZentor wrote:
##Vote Cyber_Cheese

I'm voting for reasons I explained very early in the thread.

references earlier, very intangible reasons. makes it look like he put forth a decent case on C_C when he never rly did.


both are short votes, but you have to read into tone. Sinensis has been decently forthright



Doesn't seem too convincing to me


ET, if you still think Sinensis is a "hapless" townie, then what do you think about the cases brought against him now?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 01 2012 21:55 GMT
#963
Honestly, we could throw darts at peoples names and have a decent chance of hitting scum. If we don't lynch scum tommorrow, it's just sad.

That being said, either BL or Sinensis are my picks for being lynched. They're both probably scum. The other two I'm unsure about.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 01 2012 21:58 GMT
#964
I am not finished with my read through but I want to get something out tonight so here are my impressions of day 1 and a recent occurrence.

Day1:

JW: I really did not like his self depreciating style or his buddying to VE. I don't like having to judge the sincerity of that kind of defense in order to make a scum read. And now I see that he is acting confused and defeated, the former is reasonable, the latter is unacceptable.

Bluelightz: His posting feels off to me from the last game I played with him where he was town. This is from memory, but what I'm reading from Bluelightz just isn't what I was expecting. Also, I didn't like that only halfway through day 1 he had a list of people he was comfortable lynching (Click). I think it is scummy that he didn't pressure or seriously analyze people he was willing to lynch. The exception being cccalf(me), who was absolutely safe to go after because of the hard lurking.

zelblade: I read zelblade as town.


More recent event:

Sinensis:
On April 01 2012 11:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 07:04 Nemesis wrote:
I HATE YOU MRZENTOR! D:

/nothing personal


"It's called bussing."

Yeah. Bussing. Whatever screw this game we lost.

##vote: DoYouHas

On April 01 2012 11:24 Sinensis wrote:
I AM AWARE IT IS NIGHT but that is where my vote is going. No one is changing my mind.


I understand that the chance of us winning at this point is very low, but it is still there. Play to win, all the way to the end. Going into LYLO every single townie MUST be on one target or the game is already lost. Sinensis clearly thinks I should be this target, that is not why I care. I care because Sinensis isn't trying to convince anyone but himself. We are in a situation where a lack of focus is guaranteed to be fatal. Sinensis's actions only serve to cause chaos in the town right when we need to unify. I will be looking hard at his filter today.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
April 01 2012 22:00 GMT
#965
Day Three

[image loading]

The two great powers were being driven into the end-war by invisible hand. Presence of foreign commandos (who had enough support to successfully escape the country, making their backer painfully obvious) that interfered with the execution of defectors meant United States knew about the missing scientists, and would irrevocably link the nuclear explosion of yesterday to the motherland. Arms of two nations mobilized in alert as whole globe watched in trepidation, terse and ready to break at slightest pressure. The situation necessitated uttermost control of the military, which Communist Party responded by sending its agent across all the major military bases.

And now one of them lied dead on pool of blood.

Russian Air Force general put his silenced pistol on his jacket, and hurriedly exited the room. While he suspected not many would choose to notice the lack of unwanted KGB Officer, still the body was there to be found sooner or later. It was time to do what he was paid for and get underground.

USS Dwight D. Eisenhower was going down.



slOosh (KGB Agent) is killed.
+ Show Spoiler [KGB Agent Role PM] +
slOosh, you are KGB Agent (Soviet Union)! You can choose to investigate one player every night. At beginning of the next day, you will receive Innocent result for those who have SU nationality and Guilty result for those who do not. You know there is two Godfather role in this game.

Don't forget you have to PM both Hassybaby and me.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to cast your votes.

The deadline ends at April 4 2012 07:00 KST, which is 22:00 GMT (+00:00) your time-zone.

"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
April 01 2012 22:06 GMT
#966
##Vote: Sinensis

Looks like we don't have a vig at all. Most likely we have a US DT.

Anyways we have to vote together. The DT should probably roleclaim right now since we are in LYLO. Don't reveal all your claims though if your ability is similar to sloosh. Reveal only what you need to, that is if the lynch targets today are innocent or guilty.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 22:24 GMT
#967
What the hell?

Okay, we have like 1% chance of winning this, and the only way we can do it is by this:


IF YOU ARE THE US DT DON'T CLAIM AT ALL!

Why? Because scum will know NOT to kill you, since you are US. They have to kill the remaining SU from 4 remaining townies in 3 nights, in which case they will most surely get him even if we lynch all of them.

Also, it seems there are 2 Godfathers, meaning his checks will most likely be useless:


Will Godfathers return "Innocent" to both the KGB Agent and the US DT?


Okay people, Blue was not shot, meaning we certainly don't have a vig.
Do we kill him or Sinensis today?


@DYH: Please reread all filters and the thread and tell us exactly who you want lynched.
Out of Blue or Sinensis, who do you prefer to lynch?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 22:33 GMT
#968
No one?


Ah fuck this.
We might get more support of a Sinensis lynch right now, considering even some people think Blue is town.

##Vote: Sinensis
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
April 01 2012 22:45 GMT
#969
I'm here, was typing my case on Sinensis as 2nd most likely scum. You and Nemesis' case seem better written so will double check to see if I can add anything rather than clog up thread with another similar case.

Also, Gonzaw, what do you think sloosh's death means? I'm seeing it as WIFOM with regards to ET's alignment. What do you think.

@Nemesis: what... the ... fuck:

Anyways we have to vote together. The DT should probably roleclaim right now since we are in LYLO. Don't reveal all your claims though if your ability is similar to sloosh. Reveal only what you need to, that is if the lynch targets today are innocent or guilty.


US DT, do not do this. This is a stupid move. If perhaps both of you were still alive the info might be worth the risk (especially if we had two SU left...) but definitely not with just one of you.

Also:

slOosh, you are KGB Agent (Soviet Union)! You can choose to investigate one player every night. At beginning of the next day, you will receive Innocent result for those who have SU nationality and Guilty result for those who do not. You know there is two Godfather role in this game.

Don't forget you have to PM both Hassybaby and me.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.


If there are 2 GF's then his checks are pretty worthless (assuming GF return as Innocent), unless we get to like Day 5+...

##Vote Sinensis
'better still, a satisfied man'
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 22:51 GMT
#970
@froggy: There's the chance sloOsh slipped he was SU or even DT at some point, but maybe that's unlikely.

He was pretty vocal, and was pushing the people that are likely scum, so killing him to have less "opposition" makes sense from their POV.

Apart from that there's no much to say. ET did go against sloosh last night, why would he FoS him if he was going to kill him at night?
Like you said, it's WIFOM.


I'm waiting for his response to sloosh's death.
Who do you think is scum now ET?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 01 2012 22:53 GMT
#971
##vote Sinensis

It's our best shot at hitting scum atm. Been very scummy. Although I do feel like a bluelightz lynch would be equally as good.
Two godfather roles. T_T DT isn't very useful then :/
And DYH, I do feel defeated, but not defeated so to stop trying. We're in a tough position but it's still possible to win.




I get the feeling there's some kind of scum DT role that can check alignment, or else how would they know which is us/su? Unless its just blind luck.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
April 01 2012 22:54 GMT
#972
Ok fine, maybe claiming DT might not be the best idea right now given that it will let scum eliminate nationalities. But we could really use all the info that we need right now.

You know what screw it, Sinensis is scum, and we don't need dts to prove it.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 01 2012 22:55 GMT
#973
insert foot in mouth -.- I don't know why you lurked so hard sloosh but I guess it kept you alive N1 ><

Flipped DT wanted Sinensis dead; this could be the lead we need. someone should read through sloosh's filter and see if there's any indication on who he checked N1. I have a concert tonight, I'll reread the cases on Sinensis tonight.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
April 01 2012 22:56 GMT
#974
I get the feeling there's some kind of scum DT role that can check alignment, or else how would they know which is us/su? Unless its just blind luck.


Its possible, especially considering the NUKE on BH. Absolutely useless to discuss now.
'better still, a satisfied man'
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 01 2012 22:58 GMT
#975
On April 02 2012 07:56 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
I get the feeling there's some kind of scum DT role that can check alignment, or else how would they know which is us/su? Unless its just blind luck.


Its possible, especially considering the NUKE on BH. Absolutely useless to discuss now.

unless scum has a Day DT (extremely rare), the nuke on BH was a lucky guess. tho ur right that it is useless to discuss
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 23:01 GMT
#976
Maybe they did check sloosh, but could they really have 2 GFs AND a DT? May be a little to much in terms of scum power.
Also I doubt a scum DT had anything to do with the 2 SU townies we got lynched.

Either way, ET respond my question, who do you think is scum now?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 01 2012 23:08 GMT
#977
bro I got an open mic night to attend to, I'll re-read when I get back. my scumreads stand at DYH/froggy with the notion that I will reconsider my opinion on SInensis
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
April 01 2012 23:43 GMT
#978
On April 02 2012 08:08 EchelonTee wrote:
bro I got an open mic night to attend to, I'll re-read when I get back. my scumreads stand at DYH/froggy with the notion that I will reconsider my opinion on SInensis


Post your case, throwing random unsupported suspicions around is anti-town. Can we have an agreement that any suspicions be backed up by a case/reasons (which can include someone elses case on him, unless that has been adequately defended against)? Saying X is scum, Y is townie with no backing only promotes confusion as there is no way for the suspect to respond. Also, if the accuser is wrong, it allows Town to identify possible scum slips.

I don't know how many times I can say this but: judging DYH on 3C's behaviour is stupid as apart from the fact that he did not contribute, at all, not even enough to stay in the game (which to me sounds more like bored townie than noob mafia), we have no information.

DYH please be active or I may change my mind.
'better still, a satisfied man'
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 02 2012 01:44 GMT
#979
Good luck town - I eagerly await a hard fought victory.
ObsQT please
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 02 2012 01:56 GMT
#980
##vote: DoYouHas

Looks like I'm going to die trying, and I'm okay with that.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem384
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 379
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 82
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53721
Shuttle 2793
Horang2 522
BeSt 481
Larva 337
ggaemo 202
Soma 167
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 108
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
Last 85
hero 62
Zeus 57
Sea.KH 48
Killer 45
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva3097
Dendi1544
420jenkins431
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
fl0m4042
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2080
Khaldor1331
Liquid`Hasu1099
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1743
FrodaN1572
byalli972
B2W.Neo916
Beastyqt721
Mlord491
Hui .159
KnowMe145
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE88
Mew2King63
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick931
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3820
League of Legends
• Nemesis2707
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 26m
Replay Cast
6h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.