• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6974 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 59 Next
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 01 2012 04:00 GMT
#921
The fuck?
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 01 2012 04:14 GMT
#922
Honestly I think sloosh's push for zentor's lynch seems more like a townie reaction to me....

1) I dont think he will have the balls to do that as scum.
2) Zentor was playing (really) bad.
3) SU doctor happened to be the most convenient fake claim since it was a "confirmed" role.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 05:26 GMT
#923
Wtf Sinensis?

You've been tunneling cccalf since the beginning of D2, and haven't posted a single properly founded read nor any cases on the players you think are scum (or well, that are "suspicious" since you never stated you thought any was scum, with the exception of froggy/ccalf), and now you are telling us you will just keep your vote on DYH and do nothing on D3?
I can't believe Zentor said you were 38% scum or something.


Come on people! We can win this! Post reads and start discussion!

My 100% win streak is on the line
At least do me the favour and care more about the game guys
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 01 2012 05:35 GMT
#924
Bleh its hard to remain motivated when so much shit has happened.

I'll be looking into bluelightz more when I feel some motivation (probably tonight)
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 01 2012 05:41 GMT
#925
The voting this game has been absolutely horrendous, and because of that I am not trusting any amount of analysis. I am sticking with who I think is mafia. That's going to have to be good enough until either the game is over or either party kills me. I am very disappointed.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 05:43 GMT
#926
If we are all unmotivated, then I guess we already lost then.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 01 2012 05:43 GMT
#927
No one can vote the way the votes have been going and actually have something meaningful to say about the game. It just couldn't happen.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 05:45 GMT
#928
EBWOP:

@Sinensis: What "analysis" are you talking about?
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 01 2012 05:46 GMT
#929
On April 01 2012 14:45 gonzaw wrote:
EBWOP:

@Sinensis: What "analysis" are you talking about?


It doesn't sound like you understood me. All I said was that I'm not changing my vote.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 01 2012 05:55 GMT
#930
The votes have been so bad there is absolutely no way to get an alignment read on anyone. I am pretty sure Bluelightz is town, and I am pretty sure cccalf was noob mafia. That's it. Everything else is so beyond screwed up there is no sense to be made out of anyone. At this point johnnywup, Nemesis, and gonzaw could easily be scum too. Who the f knows.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 01 2012 05:57 GMT
#931
i have no clue who's scum. T_T
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 01 2012 05:59 GMT
#932
What do the votes have to do with anything?

What about behaviour? What about posting style? What about people's reads and the reasoning they put behind them?
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
April 01 2012 06:04 GMT
#933
On April 01 2012 14:59 gonzaw wrote:
What do the votes have to do with anything?

What about behaviour? What about posting style? What about people's reads and the reasoning they put behind them?


Posts like this are why we lost.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 01 2012 06:05 GMT
#934
Our power roles seem to be weak too assuming they are similar to how our doctors worked. Which might suggest our DTs have no results.

If they do though tomorrow definately claim, I dont care if you think you can push the targert without revealing, looking at the state of town right now I highly doubt you are going to convice 5/5 townies to follow you.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 01 2012 06:10 GMT
#935
On April 01 2012 15:04 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 14:59 gonzaw wrote:
What do the votes have to do with anything?

What about behaviour? What about posting style? What about people's reads and the reasoning they put behind them?


Posts like this are why we lost.

what? its true. votes don't actually tell much...its all about the WHY
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 01 2012 06:43 GMT
#936
Ya, got my reads down. Let's go town. We can still pull off amazing.

I'd like to put back onto the table Sinensis

Preview:
His play takes on a persona of a vet who knows what he is doing and is surrounded by people who are wasting his time. However, there is actually no effort put into scumhunting.

On March 30 2012 06:58 Sinensis wrote:
Also Nemesis until your "analysis" of my play becomes something other than quoting 3 of the first things I said in the game out of context and saying "Also he seems to have a habit of inflating useless topics," I don't have time for you either.
On March 30 2012 08:02 Sinensis wrote:
I never OMGUS-ed. I said I wouldn't respond to Blazinghand because only a fraction of his posts even seemed serious, and I told Nemesis he needed a better case against me if he wanted my time. Nemesis has since tried to make a better case. Why he's going after me for being a "useless townie" when cccalf is still in the game escapes me, but I'll try to defend myself as best I can so we don't wind up in an even worse position than we already are.

Nemesis if you want to push a "kill the useless townie vote" I say we compromise and kill cccalf and see what happens.


cccalf is probably mafia. If you want to vote for a useless townie, this is the guy to vote for. If you want to vote for someone who's only case has been against the dead "town leader" who flipped blue, cccalf is the one to vote for. If cccalf flips scum, I believe his probable scum team mates are: zelblade, MrZentor, and froggynoddy. These are the only players not to lash out at cccalf for his inactivity.


So here we see that Sinensis thinks highly of his time and energies.
We also see him presenting cccalf as a "probabl[e] mafia". But it is just that - it is presenting as an option and hoping someone will take it up. He soft accuses him for being a "useless townie" - and starts to speculate his scum mates way too early, before we have even come near to agreeing and securing a lynch on him. Is this where all his precious time is going?

On March 30 2012 14:26 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 08:16 Sinensis wrote:
Also, Blazinghand was nuked, meaning they knew or at least heavily suspected he was blue. Nukes only work on blues. I don't think mafia would have ever voted Blazinghand under any circumstances since their nuke worked. On the first night they probably tried to nuke VE and failed because he wasn't blue.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 08:35 Sinensis wrote:
On March 30 2012 08:32 johnnywup wrote:
On March 22 2012 10:43 Hesmyrr wrote:2. Mafia have one-shot special kill power, that can only target power role but is guaranteed to kill, called NUKE which can be used at night. NUKE is independent from normal mafia NK so can be used simultaneously. When mafia targets citizen with NUKE it will fail. Subsequent day post will state 'Terrorist attempt on US/SU has been thwarted', revealing nationality of the target (but not the name) and the fact that nuke had been used.

Nuke is one-shot, sinensis


Oh, well it still means mafia suspected Blazinghand as a very likely blue. Nevermind what I said before about them trying to nuke VE that doesn't make sense.


Also, why do you bring this up? How does this help us find and lynch scum?


This is something ignored that I want to bring back up. What is there to gain about discussion of a nuked BH? Is this where his time is going?

On March 30 2012 11:24 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 11:18 MrZentor wrote:
There's the scum.

The only thing to decide is if Nemesis is his scum buddy or retarded.
Probably both.


It isn't Nemesis, I am actually pretty sure about this. It's froggy, he's the one who sheeped me for an irrelevant reason after Nemesis's original vote and case. cccalf, froggy, and gonzaw. I am okay with lynching any of these players today, though I will prefer cccalf unless he posts something.

On March 30 2012 12:42 Sinensis wrote:
cccalf, froggy, gonzaw, zentor, and zelblade. You have correctly re-pointed out every person in this game I have suspicions of. Good work. For redundancy's sake, I will re-explain where my vote is going today: cccalf if he doesn't post, froggy if cccalf does post and I like it.

Also:
Show nested quote +
Froggy is scum just because he "sheeped" you? When, where, how? Point out his post, call him out, post more thoughts about him.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 07:13 froggynoddy wrote:
On March 30 2012 07:00 EchelonTee wrote:
On March 29 2012 12:08 EchelonTee wrote:
posts that require attention for one reason or another:
1 2 3 4+5


#2: this post from froggy is so fn weird; as pointed out by mr. blzinghand, froggy spends 23592u35098 years talking about VE's faults but then just votes for cyber. takes away his responsibility for voting C_C.


I was pointing out VE's flawed thinking, that flawed thinking did not necessarily make him scum, as I explain in my response to C_C's (which said the same thing as you just have):

@C_C: Yes I've pointed out VE's faults, but he's contributed a lot to town, more than you, and you haven't answered for your faults that have been listed out comprehensively, and in my eyes are more telling. Also my above reasoning does not necessarily lead to scum play and could just be aggressive/wild town play.

I think you are more likely to flip scum, however VE being scum has more severe consequences. The course I recommend would be to lynch you whilst the rest of us be more active and usefull townies (apart from BH)... therefore mitigating VE's effects on town (which as I explained earlier whether he is town or scum are considerable). And yes I know that's hypocritical coming from the guy with second lowest filtre, but that doesn't make me wrong though.


Until Sinensis defends himself better i.e. without OMGUS-ing:

##Vote Sinensis



So his time is best spent waiting for cccalf to post, and if he does post, he will vote froggy. But he isn't trying to discuss anything else. He spreads his suspicions on a bunch of people, and simply picks two whom he will vote.

On March 31 2012 14:18 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2012 14:14 Nemesis wrote:
On March 31 2012 13:44 Sinensis wrote:
On March 31 2012 13:37 johnnywup wrote:
ladies and gentlemen, i present our host!

lol




Is situational voting allowed? In C9++ they weren't, so wondering

If they are allowed, I'm willing to vote for c3 if he votes and posts today, or if there is enough interest in it. at the moment zentor or ccc are ok votes by me.

and its very likely they're bussing him if hes scum, which i think he is.


Voting List (Updated up to March 31 2012 08:34)
[Format] Player with vote on him/her will be bolded; player with the majority will be red.

MrZentor (7): gonzaw, slOosh, EchelonTee, zelblade, johnnywup, froggynoddy, Nemesis

cccalf (2): Sinensis, Bluelightz

Sinensis (0): Nemesis froggynoddy

Not voted
MrZentor
cccalf


Look. There are 7 votes for zentor. So unless me and/or Bluelightz are scum, which for the sake of this argument we are not, then there are three scum voting for MrZentor right now.

Would mafia vote for mafia?

It's called bussing, and I doubt you've never heard of it. Seeing how zentor has been acting, I doubt they would even try and save him at this point.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus


I know what bussing is. I considered it. I agree that Zentor is suspicious. This is all stuff I've repeated. I was just pointing something out. Jeez.


Again we see him bringing up information that is not pertinent to scumhunting - as soon as it meets resistance he is dismissive about it.

On April 01 2012 11:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 07:04 Nemesis wrote:
I HATE YOU MRZENTOR! D:

/nothing personal


"It's called bussing."

Yeah. Bussing. Whatever screw this game we lost.

##vote: DoYouHas

On April 01 2012 15:04 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2012 14:59 gonzaw wrote:
What do the votes have to do with anything?

What about behaviour? What about posting style? What about people's reads and the reasoning they put behind them?


Posts like this are why we lost.


Feeding into town a negative defeatist mentality. Seriously no desire to scumhunt but using "demotivation" as his excuse. Townie openly throwing the game? I doubt it - its a scum move right there. Plus, it's almost like he knows DYH is town. Weird huh?


I'd also invite people to look at BH's case and Nemesis' followup. Stuff worth discussing is also his interaction in "defending" himself from Nemesis' case. I have another read lined up, which will come closer to the deadline. Fight to the end guys.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 01 2012 06:45 GMT
#937
p.s. DYH probably townie seeing how D2 unfolded. If cccalf was mafia I'd expect more effort rallying people around MrZentor early in the day when we were discussing possible candidates. Rather, it is quite the opposite with people (of whom Sinensis is included) who suggested and prodded cccalf into the spotlight as an alternative candidate.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 01 2012 06:54 GMT
#938
agree with the points. I don't know what to think anymore though @_@
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 01 2012 06:56 GMT
#939
I agree with sloosh that DYH is probably town.

So johnny, who do you want to lynch tomorrow?

I need to head out now, will take a closer look later
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 01 2012 06:57 GMT
#940
yea I feel you man. hard to have confidence when townies play like scum. even though its really messy, I'd recommend a reread of D2. try to think from mafia perspective and what they are going for. who is being presented as lynch candidates, and who is opposing them?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 121
sorry 116
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe212
Counter-Strike
byalli943
Other Games
summit1g9077
olofmeister1030
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes237
KnowMe114
dupreeh52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1092
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 1m
Replay Cast
13h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.