• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7362 users

Sengoku Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 96 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 20 2010 17:00 GMT
#961
your gonna be lynched dont worry your good to go.
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
November 20 2010 17:28 GMT
#962
Lets lynch him so he doesnt get banned
With no power, comes no responsibility.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 20 2010 17:38 GMT
#963
On November 21 2010 02:28 zerroth wrote:
Lets lynch him so he doesnt get banned


Oh hai lurker
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
November 20 2010 18:31 GMT
#964
At this point tactically I'm bored, politically I'm bored. Happy something's happening.

Can't wait for night ^_^
boomer hands
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
November 20 2010 20:14 GMT
#965
On November 21 2010 01:22 Hesmyrr wrote:
Dropping in because I seem to be focus of discussion on quick glance, busy with university work so declaring v/la for 24~30 hours. If I still don't return after that hr replace me I guess. Apologies to everyone and if the worst scenario occurs will take a ban if necessary.

Caller's games don't follow the ban list, so modkills don't result in bans unless someone does something completely ridiculous like ruining the game.
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 20 2010 20:20 GMT
#966
On November 20 2010 23:57 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2010 16:21 Ace wrote:
On November 20 2010 14:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 20 2010 12:20 Ace wrote:
They would gain credibility if he flips innocent. Have you been following how this entire lynch started?

jcarl: let's lynch for information because we don't want to have the same thing happen everyday

Hessmyrr flips innocent

Ok good, we've got his information. You guys that are spearheading the lynch look to be doing pro town work!

No where does that imply that Hessmyrr is Scum. Stop making stuff up that isn't there.


Wrong. Kingjames proposed his plan, and it was something I had been considering for a while, so, I agreed with it. Not lynching is IN MAFIA FAVOR. The fact that it isn't required in this game just lets there be a ton of lurkers and shit doesn't get done during the day. Sure, we can just talk and speculate and shoot the shit, but without concrete facts, we will get NOWHERE.

So, what I'm taking from you and annul, is that you just want to sit and let town be in the dark for another night while the mafia can do more actions basically unchecked. I don't understand that at all. Yes, I said from the start Hesmyrr can flip town. I said it wasn't a perfect plan, but it will give us facts. Cold, hard facts that aren't left up to speculation or manipulation by scum hands. I see no reason to wait.

We have already had one Guerrilla use his abilities on Night 2, Idk how many there are. But that's the thing, we know absolutely nothing. A lynch will give us something to go off of, and the fact that you are trying to keep it so that the town still has no information is extremely scummy to me.

I am not trying to stab the town in the back by going "Oh, well we said we were looking for info, so yeah!" I have stated from the very beginning that there is a possibility of him flipping town. However, if he were an important town role, I feel that he would have claimed by now to stay alive. The risks outweigh the benefits of the town having a piece of information to work with.


I never accused you of trying to stab the town in the back. I believe your intentions are pretty genuine.

Like I said, I wasn't strictly against lynching for information when you made your case. We had this discussion already. I said I have a problem with it being Hessmyrr because he's been targeted so many times already with no one showing WHY he is scummy. If someone could give me a good breakdown then I'd go with it. No one has. Really I don't see why this is something that is causing such a fuss.

@LSB: Read the thread. I answered that question like hours ago more than once.


Ok, so, scenario time.

We catch wind that someone like Chez or Coag, who, as far as I can see, have been pretty pro-town this game, is one of the people who lost their province and thus has no voting power. You would be perfectly happy lynching them even though no one has shown them to be mafia, just because they aren't Hesmyrr?

The Night 1 attack on Hesmyrr was SIFZ business, I have no idea the reasoning, so i'm not going to dwell on that. The Day 2 attempted lynch of Hesmyrr was because there was a slip in semantics and misunderstanding on a couple player parts, and I was pushing it as an attempt to scum hunt, because it needs to be done. That was quickly drowned out by the spat between you and LSB. The fact that Hesmyrr is the one player we know for a fact has no territory is just a coincidence to me. I would be down with this same plan regardless of who we found out to be province-less because the town needs concrete information.

You, however, seem to be down with the plan as long as it isn't Hesmyrr. And I understand your reasoning, but, at least for me, the past isn't influencing my push on him. The current state of the game is what is motivating me because something needs to happen.


If a player has been highly active I wouldn't want them over people who haven't. Don't want to make it come across that way
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 20 2010 23:33 GMT
#967
Oh somebody's getting lynched, hurray

[image loading]
Night

Hesmyrr was born an unlucky person.

He was the runt of the litter, but all of his brothers died in combat so he ended up as the heir.

He was born to a prosperous country, but because there was an earthquake, he ended up poor as his land.

He was unwillingly forced into the Shinmafigumi's plans, but became the first one to die because of them.

He also died a virgin.

Hesmyrr the Shinmafigumi Recruiter is dead.

Recruiter Mafia: After capturing a province you may choose to “recruit” the player of the province. Doing so gains you any ability that they may have, with a few exceptions (such as the missionary role, for example). If you already have a recruiter ability, taking another ability nullifies your previous one.


24 Hours for Night Actions.


Black ships have been spotted off various coastal provinces...
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 20 2010 23:36 GMT
#968
Well well... What have we here?
darkness overpowering
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 20 2010 23:36 GMT
#969
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
November 20 2010 23:39 GMT
#970
hesmyrr is a virgin. ^_^
boomer hands
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 20 2010 23:40 GMT
#971
Oh. Shit. That just happened.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 20 2010 23:44 GMT
#972
Hey, hey Ace. I can prove Hesmyrr was mafia.

xP
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 20 2010 23:45 GMT
#973
Bye Bye Ace.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 20 2010 23:46 GMT
#974
ace isnt mafia
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 20 2010 23:47 GMT
#975
On November 21 2010 08:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Bye Bye Ace.


I would say bye bye annul before bye bye Ace
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
November 20 2010 23:49 GMT
#976
On November 21 2010 08:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2010 08:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Bye Bye Ace.


I would say bye bye annul before bye bye Ace

Bye bye both of them, who cares...Ace was defending hesmyrr just as long....so I don't get it. I guess I gotta go back and read annuls posts....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 20 2010 23:51 GMT
#977
On November 21 2010 08:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2010 08:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On November 21 2010 08:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Bye Bye Ace.


I would say bye bye annul before bye bye Ace

Bye bye both of them, who cares...Ace was defending hesmyrr just as long....so I don't get it. I guess I gotta go back and read annuls posts....


I felt like Ace's arguments were more reasoned, that he was questioning it because of the fact that Hesmyrr was targeted all 3 days without really much reason.

Annul was more of the stance of, let's just wait, see what he does. It seemed to me that annul really wanted to keep town in the dark while Ace was questioning if SIFZ was behind the lynch.

I am by no means saying I think Ace is town, because I really don't. But I believe annul is more scum than Ace is.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 20 2010 23:58 GMT
#978
Hmm, I see more of the opposite.
Ace's play has seemed more scummy than annul's before this ordeal. Ace has always been against claiming territories to the town, lynching, and especially people going against Hesmyrr. annul, on the other hand, willingly gave out his territory number as well as hinting at a special power. I don't think Mafia would willingly give out so much information for nothing. Sure, it doesn't hurt them, but Mafia's job is to keep info away from the town. Why give it without any pressure?
Also, Ace is usually a good scumhunter. Why was he defending Hesmyrr so badly? Why hasn't he even TRIED to scumhunt. I understand this isn't normal Mafia, but you CAN still lynch people, and you CAN still provide character analysis. Why hasn't Ace done so at all?

However guys, be careful of this, it's possible neither Ace nor Annul are mafia. Remember Haunted, Veldril wasn't mafia despite defending Masq. Let's not get hasty for our next lynch.
darkness overpowering
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 21 2010 00:03 GMT
#979
Thank you mafia for killing one of your own in order to gain trust with the town. Next time, can you kill one of your mafia buddies that actually has land? That way you will lose something in exchange for trust and it is much more meaningful.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 21 2010 00:05 GMT
#980
On November 21 2010 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
Thank you mafia for killing one of your own in order to gain trust with the town. Next time, can you kill one of your mafia buddies that actually has land? That way you will lose something in exchange for trust and it is much more meaningful.


Are you saying Kingjames is mafia?
darkness overpowering
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
6h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.