• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10589 users

The Ultimate Mouse Thread - Page 48

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 246 Next
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 00:37:58
April 01 2012 14:46 GMT
#941
ok, last time. for reals. Someone mentioned the KTEC mice, and I figured I should add one, as well as the Krait, Copperhead, and Diamondback. Done and slightly tweaked again, so that there's less white space.

Edit: been thinking of at least mentioning this, but the Logitech mini optical is almost exactly the size of the MiCO, only ~2mm shorter iirc.

[image loading]
Administrator
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 02 2012 20:46 GMT
#942
On April 01 2012 23:46 wo1fwood wrote:
ok, last time. for reals. Someone mentioned the KTEC mice, and I figured I should add one, as well as the Krait, Copperhead, and Diamondback. Done and slightly tweaked again, so that there's less white space.


Updated.

Also added TT Esports Azurues and Black Element.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 21:30:12
April 04 2012 21:27 GMT
#943
My perspective on this thread right now:
[image loading]
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Marodox
Profile Joined June 2011
United States83 Posts
April 04 2012 23:44 GMT
#944
I recently bought the Logitech G1, but it cant keep up with my 1920x1080 resolution. What setting should I change to increase the sensitivity without damaging accuracy?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 05 2012 00:19 GMT
#945
On April 05 2012 08:44 Marodox wrote:
I recently bought the Logitech G1, but it cant keep up with my 1920x1080 resolution. What setting should I change to increase the sensitivity without damaging accuracy?


Basically a higher DPI is going to give you faster speeds without sacrificing any precision. DPI corresponds to the amount of pixels the cursor will move when the mouse is moved one inch. When you turn up the sensitivity in Windows or in games, basically this takes the number of pixels the cursor should have moved and multiplies it. This has the effect of making it so there are certain columns of pixels on the screen that the mouse is unable to land on. If you multiply everything by two for example, you'll never get an odd number. Same principle for mouse sensitivity.

Now as far as I can tell, the Logitech G1 has a maximum DPI of 1000. That should mean at the maximum setting you should be able to move from one side of your monitor to the other by moving the mouse about 2 inches. I think the G1 has a button on the top that modifies what the DPI is set to, if not you may have to install logitech's drivers. However if 1000 DPI isn't good fast enough, pretty much the only option you have is changing windows sensitivity.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
April 05 2012 00:20 GMT
#946
Any recommendations on a mousepad for Deathadder Black Edition? Which is better for this mouse, hard or soft?
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
Zorgon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 01:00:03
April 05 2012 00:59 GMT
#947
On April 05 2012 09:19 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 08:44 Marodox wrote:
I recently bought the Logitech G1, but it cant keep up with my 1920x1080 resolution. What setting should I change to increase the sensitivity without damaging accuracy?
+ Show Spoiler +


Basically a higher DPI is going to give you faster speeds without sacrificing any precision. DPI corresponds to the amount of pixels the cursor will move when the mouse is moved one inch. When you turn up the sensitivity in Windows or in games, basically this takes the number of pixels the cursor should have moved and multiplies it. This has the effect of making it so there are certain columns of pixels on the screen that the mouse is unable to land on. If you multiply everything by two for example, you'll never get an odd number. Same principle for mouse sensitivity.

Now as far as I can tell, the Logitech G1 has a maximum DPI of 1000. That should mean at the maximum setting you should be able to move from one side of your monitor to the other by moving the mouse about 2 inches. I think the G1 has a button on the top that modifies what the DPI is set to, if not you may have to install logitech's drivers. However if 1000 DPI isn't good fast enough, pretty much the only option you have is changing windows sensitivity.


The button on top of the G1 is just a back button that can be programmed to serve other functions using the SetPoint software available on Logitech's Korean website.

Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
April 05 2012 01:26 GMT
#948
On April 05 2012 09:19 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 08:44 Marodox wrote:
I recently bought the Logitech G1, but it cant keep up with my 1920x1080 resolution. What setting should I change to increase the sensitivity without damaging accuracy?

Now as far as I can tell, the Logitech G1 has a maximum DPI of 1000.

Korean G1 is 1000 CPI, the original was 800. Also in-game sensitivities are another option to explore before resorting to changing the Windows pointer speed (assuming they are separate).
Administrator
IPS.Blue
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany309 Posts
April 05 2012 08:13 GMT
#949
On April 05 2012 10:26 wo1fwood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 09:19 TheToast wrote:
On April 05 2012 08:44 Marodox wrote:
I recently bought the Logitech G1, but it cant keep up with my 1920x1080 resolution. What setting should I change to increase the sensitivity without damaging accuracy?

Now as far as I can tell, the Logitech G1 has a maximum DPI of 1000.

Korean G1 is 1000 CPI, the original was 800. Also in-game sensitivities are another option to explore before resorting to changing the Windows pointer speed (assuming they are separate).

I always try to have the same mouse speed in Windows and in SC 2 - less confusion for your brain! But as SC 2 offers more mouse speed steps than Windows, this goal cannot always be achieved without sacrifices. That's why mice which allow a precise hardware configuration of CPI are so comfortable ...
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 11:53:01
April 05 2012 11:38 GMT
#950
So, i've just read that the Xai has built in Mouse acceleration.. this whole time i thought i was improving my muscle memory but NOPE steelseries just had to sneak in their own acceleration.

so i'm looking to get a new mouse (i don't really like the xai's feel anyway.. a bit too big, and the buttons on the right side are annoying).

My question is, does the Razer Mamba have built in mouse acceleration as well? What about Roccat mice? What's better in your opinion, a Razer Mamba or Roccat Kone? Whatever it is, i do not want built in mouse acceleration..
skunk_works
Profile Joined April 2011
United States109 Posts
April 05 2012 12:02 GMT
#951
On April 05 2012 09:20 Mackem wrote:
Any recommendations on a mousepad for Deathadder Black Edition? Which is better for this mouse, hard or soft?



i use steelseries qck and it works great with my deathadder black edition
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 05 2012 16:50 GMT
#952
On April 05 2012 20:38 AegiS_ wrote:
So, i've just read that the Xai has built in Mouse acceleration.. this whole time i thought i was improving my muscle memory but NOPE steelseries just had to sneak in their own acceleration.

so i'm looking to get a new mouse (i don't really like the xai's feel anyway.. a bit too big, and the buttons on the right side are annoying).

My question is, does the Razer Mamba have built in mouse acceleration as well? What about Roccat mice? What's better in your opinion, a Razer Mamba or Roccat Kone? Whatever it is, i do not want built in mouse acceleration..


Razer mice do not have built in acceleration, though some do have drift control/anglesnapping. I don't believe Roccat mice have built in acceleration either.

If the Xai was too big for you, I suspect you won't like the Kone as it's actually wider than the Xai and also has side buttons. If you are interested in Roccat, you should look into the Pyra; wo1fwood wrote and excellent review here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304068

The Zowie AM might fit what you are looking for as well, though it's a bit pricy at $60.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
April 05 2012 20:31 GMT
#953
So I just bought a sensei, as my old sensei's software got fried somehow. The store only had the Fnatic special edition senseis, and with it came the mouse setups from progamers.
I tried them all, and noticed nothing special really, but when I tried iNcontroL's mouse setup the mouse got really jerky and didn't even respond to my moves. It somehow lagged and teleported several centimeters on the screen.
I just thought it was kinda funny ^^

You can manually change just about every possible setting on the mouse, and I guess they somehow screwed up what IncontroL's got :p
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 20:34:22
April 05 2012 20:33 GMT
#954
On April 06 2012 05:31 Euronyme wrote:
So I just bought a sensei, as my old sensei's software got fried somehow. The store only had the Fnatic special edition senseis, and with it came the mouse setups from progamers.
I tried them all, and noticed nothing special really, but when I tried iNcontroL's mouse setup the mouse got really jerky and didn't even respond to my moves. It somehow lagged and teleported several centimeters on the screen.
I just thought it was kinda funny ^^

You can manually change just about every possible setting on the mouse, and I guess they somehow screwed up what IncontroL's got :p


Nah, your cursor just researched warp gate. Carry on.

Just kidding. I'd suggest contacting support, get an RMA.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 05 2012 21:00 GMT
#955
Apparently Razer has a new edition of the Mamba: http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.231103000/categoryId.35208800

Major difference appears to be a updated sensor that has a maximum DPI/CPI of 6400, instead of the 5600 in the regular Mamba. It's also a dual optical and laser, as opposed to just a regular laser sensor in the normal edition. Apparently also has a better LED lighting system.

Full specs of the Mamba '2012 edition'

•Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
•6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
•Dual mode wired /wireless functionality
•1000Hz Ultrapolling /1ms response time
•Multi-Color Lighting
•Up to 200 inches per second* /50g acceleration
•Approximate Size : 115 mm / 4.53” (Length) x 68 mm / 2.68” (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69” (Height)
•Approximate Weight: 136 g / 0.30 lbs
•Battery Life: Approx 16 hrs (continuous gaming)


The only other difference between the two appear to be in battery life, Razer has the 2012 Edition rated at 2 extra hours. Honestly that's probably the only change worth the extra $10....
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
April 05 2012 21:17 GMT
#956
On April 06 2012 01:50 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 20:38 AegiS_ wrote:
So, i've just read that the Xai has built in Mouse acceleration.. this whole time i thought i was improving my muscle memory but NOPE steelseries just had to sneak in their own acceleration.

so i'm looking to get a new mouse (i don't really like the xai's feel anyway.. a bit too big, and the buttons on the right side are annoying).

My question is, does the Razer Mamba have built in mouse acceleration as well? What about Roccat mice? What's better in your opinion, a Razer Mamba or Roccat Kone? Whatever it is, i do not want built in mouse acceleration..


Razer mice do not have built in acceleration, though some do have drift control/anglesnapping. I don't believe Roccat mice have built in acceleration either.

If the Xai was too big for you, I suspect you won't like the Kone as it's actually wider than the Xai and also has side buttons. If you are interested in Roccat, you should look into the Pyra; wo1fwood wrote and excellent review here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304068

The Zowie AM might fit what you are looking for as well, though it's a bit pricy at $60.


Hrm interesting the Kone looked smaller but I guess not

I basically just need a small mouse (I use a claw-ish grip, so big mice like my xai can be can of awkward), with no built in acceleration/ drift control and the ability to get 1800 dpi. I would buy a steelseries Kana or Kinzu but they can only get 1600 dpi which would throw me way off (1 miss click in PvP = gg).

I've read that a lot of progamers use the Abyssus, but it looks just as big as my xai in the review i've seen, but i'm not sure.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
April 05 2012 21:40 GMT
#957
On April 06 2012 05:33 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 05:31 Euronyme wrote:
So I just bought a sensei, as my old sensei's software got fried somehow. The store only had the Fnatic special edition senseis, and with it came the mouse setups from progamers.
I tried them all, and noticed nothing special really, but when I tried iNcontroL's mouse setup the mouse got really jerky and didn't even respond to my moves. It somehow lagged and teleported several centimeters on the screen.
I just thought it was kinda funny ^^

You can manually change just about every possible setting on the mouse, and I guess they somehow screwed up what IncontroL's got :p


Nah, your cursor just researched warp gate. Carry on.

Just kidding. I'd suggest contacting support, get an RMA.


Nah it's just one of the preset mouse profiles. Nothing to worry about. Still pretty funny though ^^
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 21:55:14
April 05 2012 21:53 GMT
#958
On April 06 2012 06:17 AegiS_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 01:50 TheToast wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:38 AegiS_ wrote:
So, i've just read that the Xai has built in Mouse acceleration.. this whole time i thought i was improving my muscle memory but NOPE steelseries just had to sneak in their own acceleration.

so i'm looking to get a new mouse (i don't really like the xai's feel anyway.. a bit too big, and the buttons on the right side are annoying).

My question is, does the Razer Mamba have built in mouse acceleration as well? What about Roccat mice? What's better in your opinion, a Razer Mamba or Roccat Kone? Whatever it is, i do not want built in mouse acceleration..


Razer mice do not have built in acceleration, though some do have drift control/anglesnapping. I don't believe Roccat mice have built in acceleration either.

If the Xai was too big for you, I suspect you won't like the Kone as it's actually wider than the Xai and also has side buttons. If you are interested in Roccat, you should look into the Pyra; wo1fwood wrote and excellent review here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304068

The Zowie AM might fit what you are looking for as well, though it's a bit pricy at $60.


Hrm interesting the Kone looked smaller but I guess not

I basically just need a small mouse (I use a claw-ish grip, so big mice like my xai can be can of awkward), with no built in acceleration/ drift control and the ability to get 1800 dpi. I would buy a steelseries Kana or Kinzu but they can only get 1600 dpi which would throw me way off (1 miss click in PvP = gg).

I've read that a lot of progamers use the Abyssus, but it looks just as big as my xai in the review i've seen, but i'm not sure.


Check out wo1fwood's guide further up on this page (or under Comparison Guides in the OP); should help you get an idea of the different mouse sizes and styles that are out there.



On April 06 2012 06:40 Euronyme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 05:33 JingleHell wrote:
On April 06 2012 05:31 Euronyme wrote:
So I just bought a sensei, as my old sensei's software got fried somehow. The store only had the Fnatic special edition senseis, and with it came the mouse setups from progamers.
I tried them all, and noticed nothing special really, but when I tried iNcontroL's mouse setup the mouse got really jerky and didn't even respond to my moves. It somehow lagged and teleported several centimeters on the screen.
I just thought it was kinda funny ^^

You can manually change just about every possible setting on the mouse, and I guess they somehow screwed up what IncontroL's got :p


Nah, your cursor just researched warp gate. Carry on.

Just kidding. I'd suggest contacting support, get an RMA.


Nah it's just one of the preset mouse profiles. Nothing to worry about. Still pretty funny though ^^


It would be kinda funny if that's how Incontrol actually plays. Maybe he's just so strong he needs his mouse to be nearly unresponsive to avoid constantly moving the cursor completely off the screen....
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 00:49:49
April 06 2012 00:15 GMT
#959
On April 06 2012 06:53 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:17 AegiS_ wrote:
On April 06 2012 01:50 TheToast wrote:
On April 05 2012 20:38 AegiS_ wrote:
So, i've just read that the Xai has built in Mouse acceleration.. this whole time i thought i was improving my muscle memory but NOPE steelseries just had to sneak in their own acceleration.

so i'm looking to get a new mouse (i don't really like the xai's feel anyway.. a bit too big, and the buttons on the right side are annoying).

My question is, does the Razer Mamba have built in mouse acceleration as well? What about Roccat mice? What's better in your opinion, a Razer Mamba or Roccat Kone? Whatever it is, i do not want built in mouse acceleration..


Razer mice do not have built in acceleration, though some do have drift control/anglesnapping. I don't believe Roccat mice have built in acceleration either.

If the Xai was too big for you, I suspect you won't like the Kone as it's actually wider than the Xai and also has side buttons. If you are interested in Roccat, you should look into the Pyra; wo1fwood wrote and excellent review here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304068

The Zowie AM might fit what you are looking for as well, though it's a bit pricy at $60.


Hrm interesting the Kone looked smaller but I guess not

I basically just need a small mouse (I use a claw-ish grip, so big mice like my xai can be can of awkward), with no built in acceleration/ drift control and the ability to get 1800 dpi. I would buy a steelseries Kana or Kinzu but they can only get 1600 dpi which would throw me way off (1 miss click in PvP = gg).

I've read that a lot of progamers use the Abyssus, but it looks just as big as my xai in the review i've seen, but i'm not sure.


Check out wo1fwood's guide further up on this page (or under Comparison Guides in the OP); should help you get an idea of the different mouse sizes and styles that are out there.



Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 06:40 Euronyme wrote:
On April 06 2012 05:33 JingleHell wrote:
On April 06 2012 05:31 Euronyme wrote:
So I just bought a sensei, as my old sensei's software got fried somehow. The store only had the Fnatic special edition senseis, and with it came the mouse setups from progamers.
I tried them all, and noticed nothing special really, but when I tried iNcontroL's mouse setup the mouse got really jerky and didn't even respond to my moves. It somehow lagged and teleported several centimeters on the screen.
I just thought it was kinda funny ^^

You can manually change just about every possible setting on the mouse, and I guess they somehow screwed up what IncontroL's got :p


Nah, your cursor just researched warp gate. Carry on.

Just kidding. I'd suggest contacting support, get an RMA.


Nah it's just one of the preset mouse profiles. Nothing to worry about. Still pretty funny though ^^


It would be kinda funny if that's how Incontrol actually plays. Maybe he's just so strong he needs his mouse to be nearly unresponsive to avoid constantly moving the cursor completely off the screen....


yeah the guide was really helpful, thanks.

At this point I think my only options are the; (keep in mind I need a small mouse cause I have a claw grip/ smallish hands, and 1800dpi)
A) Abyssus. It is small compared to the xai/deathadder, and is good technically. Also used by loads of progamers
B) Orochi. Also very small, but i've heard some bad things about it's tracking etc.(someone said it had acceleration, might not be true.
C) CM Spawn. Looks like a great for mouse for me.. is small, has anti sweat sides (my hands are always sweaty by the end of a game). Can get 1800 dpi.

Zowie mice, Steelseries kana/ kinzu and Roccat are ruled out cause I can't get that perfect 1800 dpi that i've used for the past few years..

thoughts? do any of these mice have acceleration/ path correction/ other stupid stuff like that?
edit, about the CM storm spawn:
Anti-Drift Control Sensor The Spawn gaming mouse utilizes a high performance optical engine that ensures extreme stability. Built with an anti-drift system, it provides lossless performance during lifts and drops. With a built-in angle snapping option, one can formulate the perfect flick shot to maximize their kill rates with sheer accuracy.

this is optional, right? ie there is some way to turn it off? cause I can't stand path correction (the mouse making a curved line straight for you)
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 06 2012 01:08 GMT
#960
On April 06 2012 09:15 AegiS_ wrote:
At this point I think my only options are the; (keep in mind I need a small mouse cause I have a claw grip/ smallish hands, and 1800dpi)
A) Abyssus. It is small compared to the xai/deathadder, and is good technically. Also used by loads of progamers
B) Orochi. Also very small, but i've heard some bad things about it's tracking etc.(someone said it had acceleration, might not be true.
C) CM Spawn. Looks like a great for mouse for me.. is small, has anti sweat sides (my hands are always sweaty by the end of a game). Can get 1800 dpi.


Abyssus does not have any acceleration or drift control. It's pretty cheap too, though I've heard a number of complaints about the build quality. Actually I've heard complaints about the build quality for many of Razer's mice. A lot of people have been pretty happy with it though.

I don't believe the Orochi has drift control or acceleration either, though I don't know if I've actually heard from anyone whose used it.

I do believe the CM Spawn has angle snapping/drift control.


Just FYI, I've taken a bunch of the feedback from people in this thread and listed it in the OP for each mouse. Look under the Mice Info, Reviews, Specs, & Feedback section. There's a spoiler with feedback from users for about 50% of the mice listed there (I really need to update that).
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 246 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft437
Nina 148
ViBE127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13848
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
febbydoto99
League of Legends
Doublelift4280
Other Games
summit1g8803
FrodaN2990
JimRising 521
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King81
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1210
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h
INu's Battles
12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
Replay Cast
23h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.