• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8011 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 71 Next
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 22:40 GMT
#901
I never roleclaimed to them, they PM'd me knowing my role and so began the circle. Also, hence the change post since I was being a failure and not realizing I still had chez as red xD

Silly L, keep up!
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 27 2009 22:42 GMT
#902
So you're a hatter or vig, since those are the only two roles you really gave tells towards prior to this day.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 22:45 GMT
#903
I did? I don't see that, but sure.... whatever you want to believe, L

/me adds L to her deathnote
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 27 2009 22:58 GMT
#904
You made a list involving a bunch of people you wanted to kill. Pretty obvious tip off if you're going to be throwing out that you're blue.

Alternative: you aren't and are faking it for fun. If you were green you might fake hatter to prevent yourself from getting killed. If you're red, well you'd be pretty dumb to claim vig, so you'd likely have picked hatter in an attempt to live until day 4 or so.

I'm not sure which one you decided to claim, but that's my first impression of the situation.

Either way, you're throwin' down a lot of tells.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 27 2009 23:23 GMT
#905
On October 28 2009 07:58 L wrote:
Either way, you're throwin' down a lot of tells.


Wow funny you should say this, because you are too.
Cheese is good for you!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 27 2009 23:42 GMT
#906
I normally do.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
October 28 2009 00:09 GMT
#907
Aw dammit. Am I going to die?
Cheese is good for you!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 28 2009 00:28 GMT
#908
Well then I'm glad you aren't any good at reading "tells", since not a damn thing you said about me is true, though some of those things would be rather clever.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 28 2009 00:29 GMT
#909
On October 28 2009 09:28 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Well then I'm glad you aren't any good at reading "tells", since not a damn thing you said about me is true, though some of those things would be rather clever.

I'm better with clues. : (.

Ver and MBH are much better with this blue identification business.

The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
October 28 2009 00:31 GMT
#910
The reason why I don't think Shikyo is mafia is because of the long post. Although people are saying the long accusation against Ace is suspicious, I doubt that a mafia would write that long an accusation against Ace that late, considering Ace was leading the vote and people seemed to be apathetic by then. Ace seemed already doomed by the time the post was made imo. Shikyo wouldn't want to draw attention to himself when Ace flipped town.

Moving on, I agree on Vivi and Scamp as potential suspects. Redtooth maybe, and maybe BC? Not much to go on but like almost all the vets here, non-productive.

Also Why am I the only non colored person on that list?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 28 2009 00:38 GMT
#911
So for anyone, like L, that doesn't know why I place up those lists of colored folk is for the benefit of the entire town. Yes it can give away things to the mafia as well, but we can always remember that I'm not going to be 100% on the list (unless I get red again).

The list is formed from my reading of how people talk in their posts, and how grammar is being used (hence the rhyme posts were a waste of time to analyze, same for flaming). What I try to do is gather a reasonable hint on who the town needs to lynch, not that, as we've clearly noticed, anyone follows me since I'm not some fancy "Vet" player.

Following the clues as best I can I also make an effort to group people by how they act with each other as well, which I could have used the flaming posts to read, but that was lamesauce anyhow. That is why I can easily group a lot of the folk as either green or blue, and what I feel like are reds (as well as what others are saying if my analysis is incomplete).

If you do notice my first one, I listed Foolish as non-red and Caller as red... so I made a mistake there, but at least I wasn't fool enough to lynch Ace when I could tell he wasn't lying his butt off to fake y'all out (as if he was red).

However, those that voted for Ace are suspect in two ways, they knew what I knew (that Ace was truthful and was a DT and are red and wanted him gone) or they were bigots ... I'd say there were some that didn't want to read his shit anymore, but I didn't vote for him, so that's not as valid. ;P
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 28 2009 00:45 GMT
#912
On October 28 2009 09:31 Incognito wrote:
...

Also Why am I the only non colored person on that list?


As I said, I haven't seen enough legit posting from you to place you either way, majority of the rest are gut feelings.. so maybe you just don't belong!! HEHE J/K

However, with what you just said, you aren't blue.. red or green are more likely ;P
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
October 28 2009 01:10 GMT
#913
I consider my stuff masterpieces, not "shit"

^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 28 2009 01:10 GMT
#914
On October 28 2009 09:38 SugiuraMidori wrote:
So for anyone, like L, that doesn't know why I place up those lists of colored folk is for the benefit of the entire town. Yes it can give away things to the mafia as well, but we can always remember that I'm not going to be 100% on the list (unless I get red again).

The list is formed from my reading of how people talk in their posts, and how grammar is being used (hence the rhyme posts were a waste of time to analyze, same for flaming). What I try to do is gather a reasonable hint on who the town needs to lynch, not that, as we've clearly noticed, anyone follows me since I'm not some fancy "Vet" player.

Following the clues as best I can I also make an effort to group people by how they act with each other as well, which I could have used the flaming posts to read, but that was lamesauce anyhow. That is why I can easily group a lot of the folk as either green or blue, and what I feel like are reds (as well as what others are saying if my analysis is incomplete).

If you do notice my first one, I listed Foolish as non-red and Caller as red... so I made a mistake there, but at least I wasn't fool enough to lynch Ace when I could tell he wasn't lying his butt off to fake y'all out (as if he was red).

However, those that voted for Ace are suspect in two ways, they knew what I knew (that Ace was truthful and was a DT and are red and wanted him gone) or they were bigots ... I'd say there were some that didn't want to read his shit anymore, but I didn't vote for him, so that's not as valid. ;P


To be honest that was probably the towns error and the mafia sat back and watched everything happen. That's exactly what we did in mafia VII when it was Ace/Ver vs. neMy and the moron-parade.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 28 2009 01:11 GMT
#915
VII or VIII I forgot I'm thinking it was VIII sorry bout that ;O
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
October 28 2009 01:50 GMT
#916
[image loading]


Day 3

The bland, uncolored Incognito was sitting at his desk, constructing his next plan when he realized his house was burning. Frantically searching for a way out, he discovered to his dismay that the mafia had sealed all the exits. Incognito's charred body was recovered the next day by the grieving town.

Meanwhile across town Dreamflower was enjoying a quiet moment when the mafia came knocking. Dreamflower opened the door only to see a gun muzzle pointed at her head. She took off a sprint attempting to evade her pursuers but it was to no avail. Cornered at last, the noble Dreamflower took a desperate measure and set the house aflames, taking x70GTOJudgexv along with her.

Incognito the Townie, Dreamflower the Mad Hatter, and x70GTOJudgexv the Mafia have died.



Voting starts now for Day 3. You have until 11 KST (to give at least 48 hours) 2 days from now to decide on a lynch.

Remember that a double lynch can be used once.
Liquipedia
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 28 2009 02:00 GMT
#917
Wow....

1. Dreamflower <-- I was right, sad though..
2. Foolishness
3. Ace
4. vx70GTOJudgexv <-- Well, I was wrong on one.. so maybe Ace knew what he was doing after all ;P
5. RebirthofLegend
6. Bloodyc0bbler
7. Incognito
8. Amber[Light]
9. Pyrrhuloxia
10. L
11. Tricode
12. Vivi57 <-- same as redtooth
13. Infundibulum
14. Sugiuramidori <-- not red (Shikyo and Chez know my role)
15. Scamp <---??????
16. Shikyo <--10% red
17. Caller
18. Motbob <-- mostly based on what others have pointed out as a probability
19. Redtooth <-- same as vivi
20. Heavonearth <-- not red
21. Chezinu


So far my success rate has been 50/50 I guess :/ Sorry town. I'm still voting Vivi though.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 28 2009 02:02 GMT
#918
Happy birthday Judge!!! Went to look at your previous posts for clues and notice it was your birthday!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 28 2009 02:05 GMT
#919
incognito always dies silently

NICE work DreamFlower. I already suspected the judge to be mafia but thanks for throwing a bomb on him and idk how you figured out Ace's sanity... if it was all luck thats cool too
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 28 2009 02:11 GMT
#920
Nice job Dreamflower. Your efforts were not in vain.

Midori, i know you have redtooth and vivi on your list, but isn't it odd that redtooth for a momment did vote vivi? One might be innocent? Any thoughts?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1309
910 843
ggaemo 723
actioN 538
Mong 234
Shuttle 104
Yoon 90
Dewaltoss 81
Leta 46
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 21
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor815
Other Games
summit1g8693
ceh9463
olofmeister408
Happy356
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS33
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 37m
OSC
14h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.