• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

TL Mafia XV - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 71 Next
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 27 2009 08:13 GMT
#881
k I'm reading through now.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 27 2009 09:28 GMT
#882
The whole rhyming thing is making this thread really hard to read TT

Wow Shikyo, you were so wrong it's ridiculous :\ thanks for accusing me of using my grandpa's death to help me in my mafia game. I won't bring this up again... let's put this shit behind us, I dunno if you have a problem with me for some reason but whatever.

Tomorrow we HAVE to lynch Chezinu. 100% we have to. I'm dead serious. He's acting exactly like last game, where he was my team's GF. I don't think he's GF (I doubt any mafia team would elect him such) but I am super super convinced that he's mafia.

Also, last game I pushed the idea that Foolishness was the town MVP pretty hard in the secret mafia forum. For this reason I am positive that one of the following is mafia: Chezinu, Pyrr, RoL. Foolishness has not done anything special enough in this game to merit a night kill and the only reason that he would be killed would be because of a good reputation from previous games. I'm convinced that only those 3 people would have the feeling that Foolishness is dangerous to mafia.

Also, I'm fairly sure SugiuraMidori is town simply on the merit of his first ordering of suspects.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 27 2009 10:19 GMT
#883
by "last game" i mean Plexa's game, where I was mafia
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
October 27 2009 11:04 GMT
#884
On October 27 2009 13:59 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 13:57 L wrote:
On October 27 2009 12:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
with this last lynch, we are in a pinch
three analysists down, and with a noose we dropped a crown
with only a few analysists who still remain, the town will lean on them like a cane

With the mafia most likely in those few, we might as well bow our heads in a pew

May I suggest you stop posting like this is some kindergarten rhyme time and do some of the aforementioned analysis then? You aren't a second rate player, why are you on the sidelines?


because my specialty was removed from the game, so instead im opting to be lame
I however have given insight, in how to win this fight
yes its all in rhyme, but its not like being annoyings a crime


Oh man Ver/Qatol forgot the town idiot role what are we supposed to do now that BloodC0bbler can't play as his favorite role and has to be a boring townie.

womp womp wommmmmmmmmmmp
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
October 27 2009 15:40 GMT
#885
Redtooth for a while has not spoken.
Is it because the mods took away his favorite slogan?
Let it be known I believe the tooth is red
And that soon after the next lynch the tooth should be dead.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 27 2009 16:58 GMT
#886
-_- Why do I always overeastimate Ace? I guess it'll take me a few more games to get used to people not playing as they should. Ace, seriously? What on earth were you doing -_-. I definitely should have stayed up to change the vote after no swing was present at the vote's end, though. It just is unfortunate that the voting ends in the middle of the night. Don't assume people can think properly, don't assume people can think properly, don't assume people can think properly... My new mandra.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
October 27 2009 17:16 GMT
#887
On October 27 2009 18:28 motbob wrote:
The whole rhyming thing is making this thread really hard to read TT

Wow Shikyo, you were so wrong it's ridiculous :\ thanks for accusing me of using my grandpa's death to help me in my mafia game. I won't bring this up again... let's put this shit behind us, I dunno if you have a problem with me for some reason but whatever.

Tomorrow we HAVE to lynch Chezinu. 100% we have to. I'm dead serious. He's acting exactly like last game, where he was my team's GF. I don't think he's GF (I doubt any mafia team would elect him such) but I am super super convinced that he's mafia.

Also, last game I pushed the idea that Foolishness was the town MVP pretty hard in the secret mafia forum. For this reason I am positive that one of the following is mafia: Chezinu, Pyrr, RoL. Foolishness has not done anything special enough in this game to merit a night kill and the only reason that he would be killed would be because of a good reputation from previous games. I'm convinced that only those 3 people would have the feeling that Foolishness is dangerous to mafia.

Also, I'm fairly sure SugiuraMidori is town simply on the merit of his first ordering of suspects.

O_o I have nothing against you, but you were acting suspiciously in my eyes. I always look at the wrong places, though.

Also Foolishness has been the town MVP just about every game he's survived to the end, he's really good even though people like Ace call him bad. That's why it was unlikely he was protected. I also agree with you that he'd have to have been killed by someone intelligent and also by someone who knows how good of a player he can be.

Another thing to note is that I still think Ace definitely was making no sense and I highly doubt he was voted because of my pressing alone. I think that quite a few people thought he was acting suspiciously.

This is why, to me it is suspicious if someone was absolutely certain that Ace wasn't mafia, since the only people who could know that for sure would be the mafia. However, I might be thinking about this too deeply again, and someone simply didn't see what made no sense. -_-


Redtooth at the start used some half-arsed arguments against Tricode and then completely disappeared after the action started. Normally the "hey hes talking in this way faking anger" stuff are poor arguments by mafia as has been stated in the past. One of my main suspects.

Another one would be Scamp, who has been quiet for a long time for no obvious reason. He's been doing the same stuff he always does as mafia. However, can he be mafia again for like the 547982th time in a row? Why not, so I think he'd be a good suspect.

Vivi57 has been one of the most suspicious people with his Ace vote and his flawed reasoning. It'd make sense for him to be mafia along with the argument for him being certain about tricode's innocense so early on and then switching away at the last second. But things don't always make sense so maybe he just makes no sense and is a townie instead. Who knows?

Chezinu hasn't said anything important and only talked about whatever brown stuff he always talks about. Same kind of stuff that he did the last time he was mafia, but I don't know if he'd do this anyway.

Pyrrhuloxia I'm not sure about. Need to see more.

I guess I'll have to change my style of playing since assuming that people make sense and play well doesn't really seem to work out ever.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 27 2009 17:24 GMT
#888
wowoowowowowowowowo i look away for one day and we kill ace.
lololololol gg.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 27 2009 17:52 GMT
#889
On October 27 2009 18:28 motbob wrote:
Also, last game I pushed the idea that Foolishness was the town MVP pretty hard in the secret mafia forum. For this reason I am positive that one of the following is mafia: Chezinu, Pyrr, RoL. Foolishness has not done anything special enough in this game to merit a night kill and the only reason that he would be killed would be because of a good reputation from previous games. I'm convinced that only those 3 people would have the feeling that Foolishness is dangerous to mafia.

I was really impressed with how Foolishness helped me win the last two games. Oh wait, we weren't on the same team either game.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
October 27 2009 17:55 GMT
#890
On October 28 2009 02:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 18:28 motbob wrote:
Also, last game I pushed the idea that Foolishness was the town MVP pretty hard in the secret mafia forum. For this reason I am positive that one of the following is mafia: Chezinu, Pyrr, RoL. Foolishness has not done anything special enough in this game to merit a night kill and the only reason that he would be killed would be because of a good reputation from previous games. I'm convinced that only those 3 people would have the feeling that Foolishness is dangerous to mafia.

I was really impressed with how Foolishness helped me win the last two games. Oh wait, we weren't on the same team either game.

So because he was on the opposing team, which lost, you can't have a good opinion of him? You're being overly defensive about this.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 27 2009 18:00 GMT
#891
lol yeah Motbob, you were shouting about how great foolishness was and he WAS performing well for a day. But then he went to shit, got a bad lynch then we either killed him or the town lynched him. Can't remember.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 27 2009 18:06 GMT
#892
On October 28 2009 03:00 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
lol yeah Motbob, you were shouting about how great foolishness was and he WAS performing well for a day. But then he went to shit, got a bad lynch then we either killed him or the town lynched him. Can't remember.

I dunno I just remember how I somehow got away with killing BC with his help.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
October 27 2009 18:15 GMT
#893
I would spell with my kills for the thrills. Or I would kill randomly to protect my family. Be to first to point it out with out a doubt. With that I would say it was a copycat and leave it at that.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
October 27 2009 21:39 GMT
#894
Just want to make it clear that night ends at around 10 KST today, so make sure you get your actions in by then.
Liquipedia
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 21:43 GMT
#895
Still sticking to this list with small modifications (again):

1. Dreamflower
2. Foolishness
3. Ace
4. vx70GTOJudgexv
5. RebirthofLegend
6. Bloodyc0bbler
7. Incognito <--?????
8. Amber[Light]
9. Pyrrhuloxia
10. L
11. Tricode
12. Vivi57 <-- same as redtooth
13. Infundibulum
14. Sugiuramidori <-- not red (Shikyo and Chez know my role)
15. Scamp <---??????
16. Shikyo <--10% red
17. Caller
18. Motbob <-- mostly based on what others have pointed out as a probability
19. Redtooth <-- same as vivi
20. Heavonearth <-- not red
21. Chezinu


????? == haven't seen many posts from them to analyze role
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 21:47 GMT
#896
EBWOP: I'd like to think Chez is simply green, and hence going on about his brownness as always... and of course we have those two that I haven't seen enough from that could be red instead, as even Shikyo pointed out.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 21:52 GMT
#897
EBWOP: Screw it.. I'm going with this for now, assuming Shikyo has a good point about Scamp as he has been voting and not posting. Also the fact that two people know my role and I'm not dead kinda implies they're not red xD

1. Dreamflower
2. Foolishness
3. Ace
4. vx70GTOJudgexv
5. RebirthofLegend
6. Bloodyc0bbler
7. Incognito <--?????
8. Amber[Light]
9. Pyrrhuloxia
10. L
11. Tricode
12. Vivi57 <-- same as redtooth
13. Infundibulum
14. Sugiuramidori <-- not red (Shikyo and Chez know my role)
15. Scamp <---??????
16. Shikyo <--10% red
17. Caller
18. Motbob <-- mostly based on what others have pointed out as a probability
19. Redtooth <-- same as vivi
20. Heavonearth <-- not red
21. Chezinu
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
October 27 2009 21:55 GMT
#898
Haha.. quad post.. (I'm posting before I finish thinking! ---Really need to get to class though >.>)

This would imply, if my list is correct, that Ace was a DT with a proper role for Blues, meaning that Judge is indeed what Ace checked him to be. Someone please post what that was, otherwise I'll grab it later after class.


AND FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME... I'M A GIRL, SO STOP SAYING HE/HIS/HIM ;_;
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 27 2009 22:28 GMT
#899
Why would you roleclaim to someone who you think is red ?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 27 2009 22:32 GMT
#900
Also, the fact that you roleclaimed to people who your thought was red means you're either vet vig (who's hitting tonight) or hatter.

Or a liar.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 944
910 629
actioN 604
ggaemo 553
Mong 208
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 93
firebathero 76
Yoon 74
soO 44
[ Show more ]
yabsab 33
Hm[arnc] 26
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 17
Sharp 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 89
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli18
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g9034
olofmeister772
ceh9589
singsing501
Happy371
Mew2King100
ArmadaUGS50
trigger13
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1289
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h
OSC
14h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.