• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9024 users

"##" Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:39 GMT
#881
One of the problems I'm having is that we have these players with in-thread powers/powerups:

Promethelax
Oatsmaster
marvellosity
Koshi
Sentinel

Are they really all town?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:40 GMT
#882
Sentinel, tell me *exactly* what you know and do not know about your power please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 10:41 GMT
#883
huh actually he did the same kinda thing in this game too.
Randomly made a case on a dude not being talked about at all.
No gg, No skill.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 10:42 GMT
#884
As I said before the game started, Sunday is a busy day for me. I will post more on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. All my time on Sunday and Monday was spent reading the thread. I did not realize there would be so much to read.

I am still happy with my vote for Pandain.
1. Early game he chooses to opt out of the hashtag claiming party. It's only natural for early game posts to be jokey and lacking content, but this early game was probably unusually scary for mafia, because they are unsure of how to best use their power. If they claim it, they can no longer use it for evil.

2. The killer always returns to the scene of the crime. Why? Arrogance, perhaps. In a similar way, mafia always give you the key the catching them in their own posts. What they accuse others of is exactly what makes them mafia.
See the bolded.
On October 28 2013 07:42 Pandain wrote:
Rayn is the scummiest player posting so far for a number of reasons.

Using powers so fast,
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

wtf is this reasoning?


Mafia post to cast bad thoughts on someone without any want to pursue him.

Buddying Marv.

Not that he's for certain scum as I'm certain the majority of scum have not posted yet, but if I was going to guess one person it would be him or WoS.

The bolded are all true statements about Pandain and his mafia team.
Later he even tries to buddy marvel:
Marv is striking me as very town, which is very exciting for me. Usually I would think it would be hard to read Marv since he's such a good player, but even if he's scum he's still making really good points which, as long as we continue to judge them, will work in town favor.


Later he fully claims his power at a time when it makes no sense to. I would say claim is more informative and harmful to town (if he is town) than anyone else's claim.
On October 29 2013 07:49 Pandain wrote:
Also Koshi I have a power to make you lose your vote so I would vote with a brain and actually decide for yourself who is mafia



Right now, it looks like Pandain wants to lynch either me or Clairity. Undoubtedly those are the popular choices. All of his activity before amounts to nothing, since he is disregarding all of his suspicions and just going for either one of the popular choices.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:42 GMT
#885
On October 29 2013 19:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
huh actually he did the same kinda thing in this game too.
Randomly made a case on a dude not being talked about at all.

The most curious thing is that Prome was voting OO over him O.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:44 GMT
#886
So what do *you* make of Clarity, OOChild? Or anyone but Pandain?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 10:45 GMT
#887
Huh.
Yeah that is interesting.
No gg, No skill.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-29 10:47:12
October 29 2013 10:45 GMT
#888
##Day 1 ##Vote ##Count

raynpelikoneet (0): Pandain
Promethelax (0): WaveofShadow
Pandain (1): raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, OOHCHILD
[UoN]Sentinel (3): HotCottonCandy, marvellosity, Promethelax
Clarity_nl (3): marvellosity, Pandain, raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster
OOHCHILD (3): Promethelax, [UoN]Sentinel, Seuss, WaveofShadow

Not voting (3): Koshi, strongandbig, Clarity_nl

Current, OOHCHILD is set to be ##lynched!
The ##lynch will happen in ## at ##21:00 GMT (+00:00).
Please let us know if there are ##errors.

Voting Thread
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:46 GMT
#889
On October 29 2013 19:35 Promethelax wrote:
www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=404332&user=Clarity_nl &view=all

Clarity as scum. Where he did nothing claimed to nt have time and got lynched.


Ok everything I said about clarity goes out the window. Now I have a slightly red read but I'd like to see how he proceeds from here

marv I'm not a liar. Lying implies I was saying something that wasn't true. In this case, I was simply hiding the truth. I even breadcrumbed it into the thread.

On October 29 2013 19:40 marvellosity wrote:
Sentinel, tell me *exactly* what you know and do not know about your power please.


1. It's charged up, hosts said so
2. It's one-use
3. I have no idea what it does, when it will do, or to whom it does. I received no information about this part.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:48 GMT
#890
I'm probably not going to kill Sentinel, I was being annoyed. Sentinel, for my sanity, could you tell me your rolename please?

##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 10:49 GMT
#891
On October 29 2013 19:48 marvellosity wrote:
I'm probably not going to kill Sentinel, I was being annoyed. Sentinel, for my sanity, could you tell me your rolename please?

##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl


Hashtag Addict. Or #HashtagAddict
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:50 GMT
#892
Well, that was awfully unrevealing. To be fair, I'm not sure what I was expecting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 10:50 GMT
#893
Sounds like a scum name. Towns arent addicts.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:51 GMT
#894
On October 29 2013 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
huh actually he did the same kinda thing in this game too.
Randomly made a case on a dude not being talked about at all.

The most curious thing is that Prome was voting OO over him O.o


Pressure voting over twelve hours before lynch...not really weird bro.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:52 GMT
#895
I'd quite like everyone who isn't Prome or Sentinel to ##Twerk me. And if a couple are gonna be douches, then that's fine, but I'd prefer if people who are not-them did what I asked. It would be lovely.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 10:52 GMT
#896
On October 29 2013 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
So what do *you* make of Clarity, OOChild? Or anyone but Pandain?


Clarity looks busy, like myself. I have empathy for his situation.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 10:52 GMT
#897
##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl


Since well...since look at the link I posted. And OOOH might shape up, we shall see.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 10:56 GMT
#898
Do we have you twerk your name Marv?
##Twerk marvellosity
Prome are you satisfied with me being town yet?

also everyone who thinks im town please
##Refudiate Oatsmaster
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 10:57 GMT
#899
Without my name please.

##Refudiate Oatsmaster

I guess I can do that. Hopefully you're town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 11:01 GMT
#900
On October 29 2013 19:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Do we have you twerk your name Marv?
##Twerk marvellosity
Prome are you satisfied with me being town yet?

also everyone who thinks im town please
##Refudiate Oatsmaster


Enough to ##Refudiate Oatsmaster

I changed my mind, everyone who is not Marv should ##Yolo Promethelax
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5802
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3501
C9.Mang0208
KnowMe197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 4m
Replay Cast
23h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.