• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 439

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
July 05 2011 08:37 GMT
#8761
Hang on I'm confused so GGnore has had a bunch of alts for a while and his main account got banned and he's gone nuts with his alts and made a bunch of new accounts? Is that what's happening?
In that case is there a list of his alts?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 08:39 GMT
#8762
On July 05 2011 17:37 valheru wrote:
Hang on I'm confused so GGnore has had a bunch of alts for a while and his main account got banned and he's gone nuts with his alts and made a bunch of new accounts? Is that what's happening?
In that case is there a list of his alts?


So many that I can't remember, it's so easy to make a alt. See I am back in a sec if i want to.

User was banned for this post.
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 08:39 GMT
#8763
I am going to recruit some trolls on ban list to do my bidding.
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
July 05 2011 08:40 GMT
#8764
--- Nuked ---
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
July 05 2011 08:42 GMT
#8765
On July 05 2011 17:39 Trean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 17:37 valheru wrote:
Hang on I'm confused so GGnore has had a bunch of alts for a while and his main account got banned and he's gone nuts with his alts and made a bunch of new accounts? Is that what's happening?
In that case is there a list of his alts?


So many that I can't remember, it's so easy to make a alt. See I am back in a sec if i want to.


To this point I actually believe:

1. You are under 10 years old.

2. You have some mental illness.

3. You are a masochist.

It can 1 of those, or all 3.
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 05 2011 08:42 GMT
#8766
On July 05 2011 17:40 zeru wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if there's actually something wrong with this guy, mentally.
Really? I figured that out a long time ago hehe.
I <3 Plexa.
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 05 2011 08:43 GMT
#8767
He's even PMing me lol, this is rather hilarious.
Love is more fun than hate.
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 08:45 GMT
#8768
i am a sadist, just to let you know
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 08:47 GMT
#8769
On July 05 2011 17:40 zeru wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if there's actually something wrong with this guy, mentally.


let's just say that Nyovne drove my mad.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 05 2011 08:47 GMT
#8770
On July 05 2011 17:45 Trean wrote:
i am a sadist, just to let you know
Be gone, your filth to this site.
I <3 Plexa.
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 08:51 GMT
#8771
If I am mentally ill then none of you will be safe from me.
Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 05 2011 09:00 GMT
#8772
On July 05 2011 17:51 Trean wrote:
If I am mentally ill then none of you will be safe from me.


I'm quaking in my chair.
Love is more fun than hate.
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
July 05 2011 09:02 GMT
#8773
On July 05 2011 16:55 TL.net Bot wrote:
rmAmnesiac was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-01-16 08:22:22 and had 129 posts.

Reason: Remember your last warning?

"If you post on the strategy forums, please do not complain about balance but rather give the OPs problems constructive thought."

It seems you haven't taken it to heart.

I guess you could say... *sunglasses* he had amnesia.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 09:08 GMT
#8774
On July 05 2011 18:00 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 17:51 Trean wrote:
If I am mentally ill then none of you will be safe from me.


I'm quaking in my chair.


I won't hurt you my friend. Just a little irritated by the Indian flash guy.
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 09:16 GMT
#8775
don't confuse me with this guy http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=240551
his flash hating and I am Nyovne. But the indian guy is kind of getting on my nerves.
Trean
Profile Joined July 2011
Egypt11 Posts
July 05 2011 09:16 GMT
#8776
Me and GGnore can be friends.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 09:34:01
July 05 2011 09:33 GMT
#8777
*Wakes up, makes loves to his girlfriend. Has a great fried eggs with bacon and fresh juice breakfast. Starts his PC, browses TL and finds no rude posts or PMs waiting for him.*

Good times.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
July 05 2011 09:48 GMT
#8778
On July 05 2011 18:02 iamke55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 16:55 TL.net Bot wrote:
rmAmnesiac was just temp banned for 2 days by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-01-16 08:22:22 and had 129 posts.

Reason: Remember your last warning?

"If you post on the strategy forums, please do not complain about balance but rather give the OPs problems constructive thought."

It seems you haven't taken it to heart.

I guess you could say... *sunglasses* he had amnesia.

YEEAAHHH
I reject your reality and substitute my own
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
July 05 2011 09:49 GMT
#8779
On July 05 2011 17:39 Trean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 17:37 valheru wrote:
Hang on I'm confused so GGnore has had a bunch of alts for a while and his main account got banned and he's gone nuts with his alts and made a bunch of new accounts? Is that what's happening?
In that case is there a list of his alts?


So many that I can't remember, it's so easy to make a alt. See I am back in a sec if i want to.

Should I take this as confirmation that I'm right?
I reject your reality and substitute my own
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
July 05 2011 10:11 GMT
#8780
Interesting that the new GG.Nore wave didn't appear on the automated banlist even though they were banned.
They probably don't want to give him more attention
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11359
Rain 1785
GuemChi 639
FanTaSy 63
sSak 51
Bale 25
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1086
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0177
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur724
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.