• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:31
CEST 18:31
KST 01:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

Experimental Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 46 Next All
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:21 GMT
#821
On December 07 2010 11:17 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2010 09:14 kingjames01 wrote:
Also, I received a pill last night which I took. Thanks to the pharmacist who kept me alive. =)


##unvote Aeres

At this point, the townie pharamcist can roleclaim. Even if he dies, we can get both mafia using today's lynch and tomorrow's lynch.

1. Did you really send a pill to kingjames01?
2. Can your pill be taken immediately after you send it to him?


I say this because I received a pill last night, but I am prohibited from taking it until the next day. I think Kingjames just made up the part about receiving a pill.


It's possible that you received a mafia death pill. That might be why Barundar saved his pill until the second night.

I had no such restriction on the pill I received.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:24 GMT
#822
On December 07 2010 11:17 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2010 09:14 kingjames01 wrote:
Also, I received a pill last night which I took. Thanks to the pharmacist who kept me alive. =)


##unvote Aeres

At this point, the townie pharamcist can roleclaim. Even if he dies, we can get both mafia using today's lynch and tomorrow's lynch.

1. Did you really send a pill to kingjames01?
2. Can your pill be taken immediately after you send it to him?


I say this because I received a pill last night, but I am prohibited from taking it until the next day. I think Kingjames just made up the part about receiving a pill.


I'm the townie pharmacist
I sent one to Kingjames last night.
However, I've also sent one to Barundar and Coagulation. Idk why they died. I think Barundar didn't eat it the first night probably because we both (red and green) pharmacists sent one to him. He probably ate the mafia one night 2, and Coag didn't eat my pill or something. =/ And yes, you're allowed my pill to be taken immediately.

Anyway, I said I left a hint. James, mind telling me my hint? you said you thought you found it.
darkness overpowering
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:25 GMT
#823
Well, why don't we ask the Town Pharmacist? ghrur, do you mind telling us who you sent your pill to last night?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:26 GMT
#824
Oh! There you are! =)

I'll go look up the post. I found it Day 1.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:26 GMT
#825
I'm going to wait for the town's pharmacist to speak up. The timing isn't the only thing that's wrong with what you mentioned btw.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:28 GMT
#826
Hmm.

Was yours in pill form?

ghur, tell me, in what form is your medicine?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:28 GMT
#827
On December 07 2010 11:25 kingjames01 wrote:
Well, why don't we ask the Town Pharmacist? ghrur, do you mind telling us who you sent your pill to last night?


Hahaha, okay, James is cleared for sure now.
Here's my reasoning:
If he were mafia, then he'd know the red pharmacist.
If he knew the pharmacist role, and he knew the other pharmacist was red, then he would know that I can't protect myself (which at this point, it shouldn't matter as mafia knows too).
If he knows this, then he would've hit me last night as mafia instead of Opz.

However, he did none of those. Therefore, he's cleared in my eyes.
darkness overpowering
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:30 GMT
#828
On December 07 2010 11:28 orgolove wrote:
Hmm.

Was yours in pill form?

ghur, tell me, in what form is your medicine?


My medicine is a bottle of pills. That's about as specific as my role PM gets.
darkness overpowering
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:30 GMT
#829
This is the post where I figured you out.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172696&currentpage=21#401

On December 03 2010 08:12 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2010 03:52 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 03 2010 03:15 Barundar wrote:
As for town night actions we can discuss other targets, but how can they be of use if we don’t know if my scan can be trusted?

Fun fact: My ability gives me a read on both the target and people visiting him. So if I target someone who gets sniped I get a read on the mafia, and no matter the returned alignment will be able to point him out. Good reason to scan likely targets.

As for surviving, I place my faith in a pharmacology student


Okay, this is a good ability for us to build our scum-hunt around. I'm voicing my support for the plan whereby Barundar checks someone of his choice, (keep your target a secret for now Barundar) and announces his findings in the morning. Of course our conversation is public so mafia will try their best to ruin it. What we need is for a Pharmacist to prescribe some medicine to Barundar or whatever it is that you do to keep him safe until the morning.

Coagulation is our other DT. We know that one of our DTs tells the truth, the other one lies. Since Coagulation's results are PM'd out randomly, I suspect that he is the one who will have trustworthy results. I'd like for him to be safe as well.

There is no real way of ensuring this or coordinating the actions of the Pharmacists though without them claiming. Obviously, Pharmacists should not claim until they absolutely have to.

Everyone else, as enlightening as it is, stop with the role-claiming unless you are forced to do so or have a very good reason. Each time someone claims, we have one less place to hide our Pharmacists.



I think you guys are relying way to much on pharmacists. So we know they exist, but do we know how many? 1? Maybe 2? I mean, it's a 15 person game, it isn't that big. If Mafia has 2 KPs and aims for both Coag and Barundar, I'm thinking we just lost 1 DT night one. The thing is... why did you guys claim night 1? >_< And Fishball, making Decond would be WAYYYYY to OP to mafia. There are already 3 members, if they only need 4 to lynch every other day, then they can basically screw town over every other day. No way Decond's mafia if his roleclaim is true.

Anyway, I feel like we should be scum hunting, but i'm not so sure about my suspects anymore. I say there's no way Decond's mafia. jcarlsoniv, idk, he seems uncharacteristically held back for someone who basically can't die, but on the other hand, there's no way mafia would volunteer to lynch themselves (WIFOM not included in the argument). I'm just keeping a watch on Aidnai right now. =/ I have another thought; I guess I'll wait until morning to make an accusation if anything. :p

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 07 2010 02:32 GMT
#830
you can not unvote when you cast the hammer orgolove
RIP Aaliyah
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:32 GMT
#831
On December 07 2010 11:30 kingjames01 wrote:
This is the post where I figured you out.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172696&currentpage=21#401

Show nested quote +
On December 03 2010 08:12 ghrur wrote:
On December 03 2010 03:52 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 03 2010 03:15 Barundar wrote:
As for town night actions we can discuss other targets, but how can they be of use if we don’t know if my scan can be trusted?

Fun fact: My ability gives me a read on both the target and people visiting him. So if I target someone who gets sniped I get a read on the mafia, and no matter the returned alignment will be able to point him out. Good reason to scan likely targets.

As for surviving, I place my faith in a pharmacology student


Okay, this is a good ability for us to build our scum-hunt around. I'm voicing my support for the plan whereby Barundar checks someone of his choice, (keep your target a secret for now Barundar) and announces his findings in the morning. Of course our conversation is public so mafia will try their best to ruin it. What we need is for a Pharmacist to prescribe some medicine to Barundar or whatever it is that you do to keep him safe until the morning.

Coagulation is our other DT. We know that one of our DTs tells the truth, the other one lies. Since Coagulation's results are PM'd out randomly, I suspect that he is the one who will have trustworthy results. I'd like for him to be safe as well.

There is no real way of ensuring this or coordinating the actions of the Pharmacists though without them claiming. Obviously, Pharmacists should not claim until they absolutely have to.

Everyone else, as enlightening as it is, stop with the role-claiming unless you are forced to do so or have a very good reason. Each time someone claims, we have one less place to hide our Pharmacists.



I think you guys are relying way to much on pharmacists. So we know they exist, but do we know how many? 1? Maybe 2? I mean, it's a 15 person game, it isn't that big. If Mafia has 2 KPs and aims for both Coag and Barundar, I'm thinking we just lost 1 DT night one. The thing is... why did you guys claim night 1? >_< And Fishball, making Decond would be WAYYYYY to OP to mafia. There are already 3 members, if they only need 4 to lynch every other day, then they can basically screw town over every other day. No way Decond's mafia if his roleclaim is true.

Anyway, I feel like we should be scum hunting, but i'm not so sure about my suspects anymore. I say there's no way Decond's mafia. jcarlsoniv, idk, he seems uncharacteristically held back for someone who basically can't die, but on the other hand, there's no way mafia would volunteer to lynch themselves (WIFOM not included in the argument). I'm just keeping a watch on Aidnai right now. =/ I have another thought; I guess I'll wait until morning to make an accusation if anything. :p



Oh jeez you're pro, lol. :p My hint was color.
darkness overpowering
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:33 GMT
#832
On December 07 2010 11:30 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2010 11:28 orgolove wrote:
Hmm.

Was yours in pill form?

ghur, tell me, in what form is your medicine?


My medicine is a bottle of pills. That's about as specific as my role PM gets.



Ah, close enough. the exact form is a bottle of medicine. I'm assuming ppl just equate medicine with pills.

Ok, considering how fast you have responded, you two couldn't have coordinated all this so fast. I'm inclined to trust you.

## Vote: Aeres
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 02:35:54
December 07 2010 02:33 GMT
#833
Night 5


Aeres the Poll Rigger was shot in front of the firing squad. Many remarked ballots came spilling out of his coat as his corpse fell to the ground. The mafia laughed again as the town panicked.

Poll Rigger - You can block a persons vote! PM me the name of a player during the day whose vote you want blocked and it will not be counted. You win with the town.


Mafia Wins
RIP Aaliyah
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:33 GMT
#834
hehe
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:34 GMT
#835
Ah are you kidding me, I was the hammer? LOL I fear it!
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:34 GMT
#836
Oh greeeaaaattt.....
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:34 GMT
#837
no, no. The Hammer is the last vote. There were 6 players so we only needed 4 votes. You cast the 4th, making you the Hammer for this lynch.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:36 GMT
#838
Oh wow. GG James, GG.
darkness overpowering
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 02:36:49
December 07 2010 02:36 GMT
#839
what the fuck was that
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 02:37:05
December 07 2010 02:36 GMT
#840
The medic will be unable to act tonight, meaning mafia are guaranteed to kill and win the game immediately. I'm skipping the formality.

The Whisperer - You can send messages to other players anonymously. PM me the message and the name of the message you want sent and I will PM it to them. You can not hint at who you are/use your screenname in the message. You win if the town wins.

Psychic - You can sense how many mafia voted for each player that is lynched. You win when the town wins.

Priest - You can not cast the hammer (deciding vote). If someone casts the hammer on you, they will die.

The Executioner - You can only vote if you are casting the hammer (the deciding vote).

Hobo - You spend all day drunk in the town square. Because you stay in shady places, you have an idea of what everybody did at night but are too drunk to remember who they were. You know all night actions but not the names of the players who did them. You win if the town wins.

Zombie - You are the zombie. If you die at night you will resurrect as a zombie. Everyone will know you were hit though as you will roam the streets in public in search of brains. You win with the town. (This is a veteran role but everyone knows when you are hit the first time)

The Radar Tech - You own a special radar that can check if people are mafia. Choose a player at night to shoot a radar gun at. At the end of the night you get a list of people who visited them (including them) and how many of them were mafia.

Poll Rigger - You can block a persons vote! PM me the name of a player during the day whose vote you want blocked and it will not be counted. You win with the town.

Pharmacist - Anyone who visits or targets you is given a bottle of unmarked pills. Taking the pills will save them if they are hit that night. They can take the pills whenever they want.

The Lover - You have fallen in love with a mafia player and begun a relationship. If that player dies, you die. You can PM each other. However you must keep your relationship a secret. In addition, you have the powers of a tracker. You win with the town. Your lover is:
annul


Innocent Child - You are the innocent child. At a moment of your choosing you will be mod confirmed to the thread as being town aligned, but you can no longer vote. You win with the town.

Ghost - You haunt the thread after dying. You can post once per day and once per night cycle even after death, but you can not vote. You can not be acted upon during the night or act upon other players. You win with the town.

Mind Controller - You may change the target of another player's night action to a player of your choice at night.

rule added after night 1 - you can not redirect an action toward a teammate
Your mafia teammates are:

kingjames01
annul
aidnai

Schizophrenic Pharmacist - You suffer form schizophrenia. You have a psychotic obsession with the word "crazy".You have to use the word "crazy" in every single post you make. If you don't use the word "crazy" you will lose your powers as the mafia pharmacist.

Your power is to give a person a bottle of pills. They will not know what the drugs do when they take them, only that a pharmacist has given them drugs.

Diezapam - Kills them. (2 bottles)
Temazepam - Makes them fall asleep (roleblock, 3 bottles)
Clarezepam - Hypnotizes them into telling you something. (rolecheck, 1 bottle)
Psychopam - Gives them the word restriction (drama/dramatic) that they must use in every post or lose their role. (1 bottle)

The person receiving the drugs will be told they were mailed an unlabeled bottle of pills signed "from the pharmacist" and my choose to take it or not to. They can choose to take the pills at any time. Meaning if they choose not to take them immediately, they can decide to take them later.

kingjames01
annul
aidnai

Treacherous Lover - You have fallen in love with a town player and begun a relationship. If that player dies, you die. You win if the mafia wins. However you must keep your relationship a secret. You can PM each other. Your lover is: Node

Your mafia teammates are:
kingjames01
annul
aidnai

Aidnai: schizophrenic
Coagulation: The Whisperer
Fishball: Priest
Glasse: Poll Rigger
Node: Lover
Orgolove: Zombie
Pandain: Hobo
RebirthOfLeGenD: Innocent Child
SouthRawrea: Psychic
annul: Treacherous Lover
barundar: Radar Tech
deconduo: Executioner
ghrur: Pharmacist
jcalrsoniv: Ghost
kingjames01: Mind Controller
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM491
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 491
TKL 184
ByuN 164
ProTech151
SteadfastSC 100
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Terrorterran 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6065
Dendi1363
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
fl0m4171
x6flipin606
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2012
Liquid`RaSZi1360
Beastyqt396
ceh9386
Khaldor279
crisheroes274
dupreeh243
Livibee209
420jenkins204
C9.Mang0202
QueenE109
IndyStarCraft 103
Trikslyr90
Dewaltoss70
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3707
• WagamamaTV527
League of Legends
• Nemesis2288
• TFBlade307
Other Games
• Shiphtur816
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 29m
INu's Battles
18h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 29m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.