• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7037 users

Experimental Mini Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
December 07 2010 02:36 GMT
#841
FUCKING HATE YOU KJ
I FUCKING SWEAR I HATE YOU >_<
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:37 GMT
#842
I'm guessing the vigilant variety in this game only had one shot. And he wasted it night 1.

Didn't think you both were red...


Barring a freak killing, our only chance is the target surviving a lynch.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 07 2010 02:37 GMT
#843
gg

the bussing was planned from day 1.

the fighting between us was orchestrated and planned from the beginning. we knew the bus would come.

i had to fight it hard but with bad logic, so i could die. and i did <3
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:39 GMT
#844
wait wait, wtf? ghrur was a pharmacist? the hell...
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
December 07 2010 02:39 GMT
#845
-____-

RoL...

You called Aidnai too.....arghhhhhh

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm so full of rage.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 07 2010 02:39 GMT
#846
Conclusion:
Pharmacist is a shittier version of medic. The original version was that anyone who visits them is protected, but that is also really OP.

Priest/Executioner are both good roles but not if used in the same game.

Unsure about ghost because jcarls had no idea how to use his role.

Using the Whisperer to fake DT is a bad idea(he used his actions to confirm two mafia players as town). The best thing to do IMO is to send messages to players you suspect to gauge their reactions and see if they will claim it in the thread or not.

Radar Tech is really overpowered, too bad Barundar claimed it and got killed for it.

This game was setup for town to be extremely OP and mafia won anyway. GG

RIP Aaliyah
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:39 GMT
#847
On December 07 2010 11:39 orgolove wrote:
wait wait, wtf? ghrur was a pharmacist? the hell...


What? DIDN'T I JUST CLAIM? >_<
darkness overpowering
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:40 GMT
#848
On December 07 2010 11:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Conclusion:
Pharmacist is a shittier version of medic. The original version was that anyone who visits them is protected, but that is also really OP.

Priest/Executioner are both good roles but not if used in the same game.

Unsure about ghost because jcarls had no idea how to use his role.

Using the Whisperer to fake DT is a bad idea(he used his actions to confirm two mafia players as town). The best thing to do IMO is to send messages to players you suspect to gauge their reactions and see if they will claim it in the thread or not.

Radar Tech is really overpowered, too bad Barundar claimed it and got killed for it.

This game was setup for town to be extremely OP and mafia won anyway. GG



Couldn't help it when we lost 5 blues in one day. -_-
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:41 GMT
#849
Man, I wanted to push Aidnai too. ARG, I'M SUCH A NOOB. T_T Trusted KJ too much. Damn you KJ, damn you.
darkness overpowering
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:44 GMT
#850
There was no Night Vigilante.

Day 1:
I figured out that ghrur was the Pharmacist.
SouthRawrea got lynched.
Night 1:
aidnai sent a death pill to Barundar (which Barundar did not take).
I redirected ghrur's pill to annul.
Hit orgolove who turned out to be the Zombie.

Day 2
Fishball got lynched.
deconduo died in the retaliation.
Night 2
aidnai sent a death pill to Coagulation.
I redirected ghrur's pill to Node.
Barundar and Coagulation both took their pills.
Killed LSB.

Day 2
annul got lynched.
Node committed suicide.
Night 2
aidnai sent a role-check pill to Aeres.
I redirected ghrur's pill to orgolove.
Killed ~OpZ~.

Day 3
Aeres got lynched.
Night 2
I redirected ghrur's pill to jcarlsoniv.
Killed ghrur.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 07 2010 02:45 GMT
#851
So one key point was that we didn't know that there was a red pharmacist. SIGH
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:46 GMT
#852
By the way, jcarlsoniv figured it out but a little too late.

On December 07 2010 11:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Ok, crazy crazy WIFOM just hit my brain, just hear me out.

What is kingjames is scum and lying about being the insane detective? I know it's unlikely, but just a scenario I want to bring up.

He knows annul is the lover. He knows that annul will die and take out Node when he dies. This puts the town into mylo. KJ uses this to false claim DT and incriminate annul, using Opz's public town confirmation as his explanation. He then uses everyone's trust to kill aeres, who turns up to be town, and this wins mafia the game. It would also kind of explain why our role count is amiss...

I know it's highly unlikely, and so convoluted, but holy shit my brain just exploded. Plus, I wouldn't put it past KJ, he's a damn good player. =P

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 07 2010 02:48 GMT
#853
GG guys, my scumhunting was wayyy off unfortunately. I shoulda killed aidnai instead And yes, executioner + priest in the same setup was evil -_-
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:49 GMT
#854
On December 07 2010 11:48 deconduo wrote:
GG guys, my scumhunting was wayyy off unfortunately. I shoulda killed aidnai instead And yes, executioner + priest in the same setup was evil -_-


Not as bad as mine. Omg, my crappy play basically threw away the game. >_<
Damnit, I was hoping you'd expect me to be veteran after throwing my self against Decond and Aidnai instead of Pharmacist. >_<
darkness overpowering
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2010 02:52 GMT
#855
Well, I knew you were Pharmacist based on your post not because of your behaviour. Once we knew that information, we spent all game moving your pills around so the Town was unprotected.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
December 07 2010 02:55 GMT
#856
lol I definitely suspected the possibility of kj scum (inv target being lover was way too convenient) but even if I was in this game, yeah, I don't think I would have successfully persuaded the town into disbelieving the claim. So very well played gambit here.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 07 2010 02:55 GMT
#857
OMFG I can't believe I called that, lmao.

Well played KJ. Too bad I was a little too slow on my thoughts.

GG that was fun.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 07 2010 02:57 GMT
#858
I knew ghrur was pharmacist too =)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
December 07 2010 02:58 GMT
#859
On December 07 2010 11:55 Hesmyrr wrote:
lol I definitely suspected the possibility of kj scum (inv target being lover was way too convenient) but even if I was in this game, yeah, I don't think I would have successfully persuaded the town into disbelieving the claim. So very well played gambit here.


I suspected it, and that's why I brought up the mylo thing, but I didn't wanna think about WIFOM. =/ So... lol. And it was basically too late anyway.
darkness overpowering
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 07 2010 03:01 GMT
#860
Why Didn't you guys lynch KingJames the instant he claimed Mind Controller????????

WHYYY??????
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM829
TKL 312
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 829
ByuN 414
TKL 312
mouzHeroMarine 311
IndyStarCraft 148
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17027
Calm 2694
Shuttle 901
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 136
Mini 105
Rush 89
Zeus 48
Free 28
Trap 24
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 22
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 18
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1363
febbydoto4
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe49
Counter-Strike
fl0m4939
pashabiceps1150
Fnx 628
edward24
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu388
Other Games
Grubby2626
singsing1769
Liquid`RaSZi1587
Beastyqt720
C9.Mang0348
B2W.Neo298
crisheroes215
420jenkins175
dupreeh154
QueenE104
Trikslyr89
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV596
League of Legends
• Nemesis2984
• TFBlade670
Other Games
• imaqtpie682
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 37m
INu's Battles
16h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 37m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.