• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8457 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 374

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 372 373 374 375 376 423 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 13:19 GMT
#7461
Koshi what does your invention do?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 13:21 GMT
#7462
Nothing special at all, better not talk about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:22 GMT
#7463
On December 17 2013 20:12 kushm4sta wrote:
mocsta
very active elsewhere on the forum.
big case against him here
ignores us cause he knows he lost already

lol. this is stupid

There is a complete different level of commitment required to respond to a behaviour thread than an ongoing game.

If you notice, i was only active there for a 30min period of time.

I read Sandroba case and its weak beanz. Will respond to it later when I have time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:23 GMT
#7464
On December 17 2013 22:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.

Or option 3....one or more of you aint town....
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 13:24 GMT
#7465
On December 17 2013 22:21 Koshi wrote:
Nothing special at all, better not talk about it.

Strange stuff. I am really happy they shot rayn (and didn't kill him) btw. I would have had a hard time trusting him otherwise.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 13:25 GMT
#7466
On December 17 2013 22:23 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.

Or option 3....one or more of you aint town....

Give us all the scumreads.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:27 GMT
#7467
On December 17 2013 22:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:23 Mocsta wrote:
On December 17 2013 22:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.

Or option 3....one or more of you aint town....

Give us all the scumreads.
On December 16 2013 22:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 21:56 Koshi wrote:
Teemo shrooms do 100 damage each turn. Are we something with that information?
I remember Risen/rayn getting 100 each on N2. Nothing more.

On December 16 2013 21:41 Mocsta wrote:
Koshi regarding your reads.

This is my reads update post-flip.

On December 16 2013 10:24 Mocsta wrote:
My unlynchables:
JAT, Koshi, rayn, SS

2-3 scum in this group:
oats, jcarl, sandroba, Kush, JayB


If you had to pick 3. Which ones? We kinda can use some reasoning.

JayB - has stepped up his activity nearer mylo; but is rehashing bad arguments to lynch people and is jumping too quickly which indicates lack of conviction --> scum survival mode
Kush - has done nothing all game except call me scum, yet doesnt vote me until his buddy jayb lays a vote. I disagree with that read of him, especially due to that list reads you quoted. Town reads are easy to throw out, and kush hasnt done anything more than that.
For the third, im least certain on Sandroba. I dislike how he tried to throw shit on me the night before and when it didnt stick - backtracked. For now, im willing to believe this was due to his low activity in the game and he was speaking in haste.
Between Jcarl/Oats.
Oats is pretty unmemorable this game which isnt a good sign. On the other hand, he opposed the MZ lynch pretty vehemently at a time when MZ was clearly getting lynched. Scum have *Zero* incentive to put themselves under this type of pressure. Oats hasnt had much activity in his other game either, so Im inclined to consider him the town between him and jcarl.

Jcarl's lantern play sounded pretty town in theory, but then.. hes never been shot to prove it either....
I still dont get why he boxed when VE checked him.. mainly because, if VE rejected his lantern its pretty clear VE was suspicious of him and could have parity checked him. This along with the Oats PoE is enough to make me stick with a {JayB, Kush, JCarl} team.

I am not fussed between JayB/Kush who goes first.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:28 GMT
#7468
Thats dated 24hrs ago, and I havent seen anything to change that.

Sandroba case is pretty confirmation biased//bad//miscontrued but I have to believe he is town or this game is really fucked up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 13:29 GMT
#7469
So Sandro is misguided town in your opinion?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 13:29 GMT
#7470
Ninjaed...
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 13:39 GMT
#7471
Seems a little odd that scum would deal 900 to Rayn and 200 to Koshi. Why not just kill rayn? Although I suppose it's possible they thought 900 would kill rayn?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 13:40 GMT
#7472
On December 17 2013 22:39 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Seems a little odd that scum would deal 900 to Rayn and 200 to Koshi. Why not just kill rayn? Although I suppose it's possible they thought 900 would kill rayn?

I think they did. Rayn took some dmg here and there and 900 is still a good amount of HP.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:44 GMT
#7473
On December 17 2013 22:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:39 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Seems a little odd that scum would deal 900 to Rayn and 200 to Koshi. Why not just kill rayn? Although I suppose it's possible they thought 900 would kill rayn?

I think they did. Rayn took some dmg here and there and 900 is still a good amount of HP.

I concur.
I had a town read on Koshi anyways, so its not odd hes taken dmg.

From what I have seen:
a few of us have been hit for lowish dmg quantities.

I suspect scum are hedging their bets by lowering the pool of hp down in general.


raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 13:47 GMT
#7474
On December 17 2013 22:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:39 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Seems a little odd that scum would deal 900 to Rayn and 200 to Koshi. Why not just kill rayn? Although I suppose it's possible they thought 900 would kill rayn?

I think they did. Rayn took some dmg here and there and 900 is still a good amount of HP.

Shen has a lot and a lot of HP. You can maybe have a clue how much if you read my posts.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 13:48 GMT
#7475
I really do think Mocsta is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 13:54 GMT
#7476
On December 17 2013 22:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really do think Mocsta is scum.

Nothing new Rayn. When do you ever think I am town.
I'm fucking over this.

I'm going to address the Sandroba case now, and then you can all get screwed.

I was constantly pushing the JL lynch, and no1 ever agreed.
A confirmed town pulls out a similar mindset case to me, and I'm still magically scum even though I had the same way of thinking.

Rayn, actually had thread presence back then, and I believe the way you shut me down was
"I can understand his thought process". I tried to reason my read out with you, and you wouldnt have anything to do with it.

GTFO, you have zero clue how to read me.
I have had limited time this entire fucking game, and still have a 22page filter when I missed the first 48hrs. I have even less time this week leading into the xmas break and i just dont give a shit anymore.

Feel free to make this my first mislynch. DW, im in the behaviour thread so wont modkill myself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 14:00 GMT
#7477
This rage is uncalled for and I don't really know if I am buying it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:01 GMT
#7478
Mocsta, take it from a town read of yours.

That Sandroba case is really really good.
+JAT comment on you early game.
+ Mig on your ass
= Mocsta pretty scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 14:02 GMT
#7479
On December 17 2013 23:00 justanothertownie wrote:
This rage is uncalled for and I don't really know if I am buying it.

Don't buy it then.
I'm sick to death of this shit.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:03 GMT
#7480
I thought you were techincally mislynched once Mocsta.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 372 373 374 375 376 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1186
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 223
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54155
Calm 3779
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 1529
FanTaSy 1252
firebathero 398
actioN 269
Stork 268
Hyuk 267
Zeus 262
[ Show more ]
Mini 259
Rush 246
Soma 228
EffOrt 191
Soulkey 143
Last 135
Light 129
ZerO 118
Snow 112
Mong 72
Dewaltoss 71
Pusan 64
Sea.KH 59
JYJ 53
PianO 52
Killer 46
hero 43
Barracks 37
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 36
Free 35
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 33
Yoon 27
Aegong 23
Shine 23
Noble 21
Sharp 21
yabsab 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi509
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1347
kRYSTAL_83
byalli0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King78
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko415
Other Games
gofns31189
singsing1994
B2W.Neo618
crisheroes254
DeMusliM213
hiko147
Livibee98
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
41m
OSC
9h 56m
Replay Cast
10h 41m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.