• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 373

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 423 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 17 2013 07:20 GMT
#7441
On December 17 2013 12:26 jcarlsoniv wrote:
ss, does the wolf cackle at midnight?


? yes?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 08:14 GMT
#7442
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 17 2013 09:14 GMT
#7443
Oh sick. Time to kill Koshi
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 09:15 GMT
#7444
Let's not kill the Koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 09:23 GMT
#7445
On December 17 2013 18:15 Koshi wrote:
Let's not kill the Koshi.

Maybe we kill the oats instead?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 09:24 GMT
#7446
I should be voting Mocsta but I am voting Oats.

Because I can.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 09:27 GMT
#7447
^^
Seriously though. I will look into Mocsta when I get back from university in the evening.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 09:28 GMT
#7448
On December 17 2013 18:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 18:15 Koshi wrote:
Let's not kill the Koshi.

Maybe we kill the oats instead?

Well. I shall look deeply into him.
I had a good night of sleep.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 17 2013 09:35 GMT
#7449
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 09:46 GMT
#7450
I took ~800 dmg.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 09:47 GMT
#7451
To be exact 900.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 09:48 GMT
#7452
On December 17 2013 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I took ~800 dmg.

If there isn't a similar claim I retract my accusations of you. I would still like you to be a little more active this day phase.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 09:53 GMT
#7453
Did you taunt someone btw?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 10:30 GMT
#7454
On December 17 2013 18:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Did you taunt someone btw?

No i couldn't get online at all on yesterday. :/
I'll read tonight and give my opinions.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2013 11:00 GMT
#7455
I think the question is: Do we kill Mocsta or Jaybrundage?

Frankly I do not care which because they are both pretty clearly scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 11:12 GMT
#7456
Mocsta should be on 850 hp after hit by Mig twice for 150.
jayB should be on less hp after hit by supersoft a lot, I do not know on how much he started because he never said what kind of VT he was (I think).

Mocsta > jayB if you look at HP and you think both are scum.

The only thing jayB has going for him is that he crumbed he was tabbz early.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2013 11:12 GMT
#7457
mocsta
very active elsewhere on the forum.
big case against him here
ignores us cause he knows he lost already
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 11:19 GMT
#7458
dat signature
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 13:14 GMT
#7459
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 13:17 GMT
#7460
hey, my double lynch lynched MZ. Cuz otherwise we would have lynched LSB.

I agree for the rest. Sadly enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 371 372 373 374 375 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.