• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 375

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 423 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 14:06 GMT
#7481
On December 17 2013 23:01 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta, take it from a town read of yours.

That Sandroba case is really really good.
+JAT comment on you early game.
+ Mig on your ass
= Mocsta pretty scummy.

I'm about to address the case,

JATs comment.. did you read my response?
None of what he wrote about disagreeing with me was alignment indicative.
I have my own thoughts on how I think town should play and that is irregardless of alignment.

Mig on my ass.. .. seriously.. he was pushing me because he thought I was lying about HP... its not even alignment indicative. As I said before, I have no reason to lie about being a caster.
Further, even Rayn thinks the 25kp on him was scum mind games.

So no, aside from the sandroba case which I have yet to address; there is nothing on me that remotely makes me scummy.

Hence why Im just over this. I am going to address the case now, and then do soemthign else more productive with my time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 14:07 GMT
#7482
On December 17 2013 23:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I thought you were techincally mislynched once Mocsta.

I dont coutn nomination mafia.

Its a weird mechanic and at the time we thought all 3 were town. I volunteered to be lynched out of the 3.

But watever, second mislynch if you want to be like that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:09 GMT
#7483
I meant GoT but whatevs.
tbh i really don't think you're scum because it makes no sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:11 GMT
#7484
##vote: jaybrundage
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 14:18 GMT
#7485
So who is scum besides jay?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:40 GMT
#7486
I don't know. Because noone talks besides me, you, Koshi, jacarl and Mocsta.
table for two on a tv tray
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 17 2013 14:42 GMT
#7487
On December 17 2013 22:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.


or one of you is scum...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:44 GMT
#7488
^ There is really no connection between jcarl and me. Don't know why 1 has to be scum because both are alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:44 GMT
#7489
I still think there is a slight chance Koshi is scum. Like every invention he has made has gone someway bad or been useless.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:45 GMT
#7490
Xcept MZ lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 14:47 GMT
#7491
On December 17 2013 23:42 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 22:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2013 18:35 supersoft wrote:
On December 17 2013 17:14 Koshi wrote:
I am going to take it soniv and some townie did big plays?
I would say confirm it and stop doing lantarn play rofl.

I got 200 damage.


maybe ^_^
I took the lantern


lol hence "does the wolf cackle at midnight?" =P

I don't think there's any other protection role than me now (correct if I'm wrong pls). I'm really surprised neither Koshi or myself are dead (maybe cuz Koshi's inventions haven't actually done anything yet lol) - my conclusion is that either the scum team is retarded or we're getting played somehow.


or one of you is scum...


which would fall under "or we're getting played some how"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:47 GMT
#7492
On December 17 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Xcept MZ lynch.

So you are really saying MZ got lynched because of your invention? It's not like people were suspicious of him and his counter-wagon austin was lynched the day before?

Like i can turn this around, if you had not invented double lynch we had only lynced MZ and no LSB. See?
table for two on a tv tray
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 14:51 GMT
#7493
On December 17 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Xcept MZ lynch.


Your double lynch invention didn't give us an M_Z lynch - it allowed us to vote for multiple people. We got LSB in the crossfire. Your invention help town and scum equally. Congrats.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:54 GMT
#7494
On December 17 2013 23:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Xcept MZ lynch.

So you are really saying MZ got lynched because of your invention? It's not like people were suspicious of him and his counter-wagon austin was lynched the day before?

Like i can turn this around, if you had not invented double lynch we had only lynced MZ and no LSB. See?

Maybe, but LSB ended up with more votes than MZ.
But sure. Inventions pretty useless, but not scummy.
First one was pretty supertown, it can't be helped The Lion King went after MZ and MZ did ulti. (very likely)
Second one was way better than your police radio. Because Police radio would have been truly useless. (very likely)
Third one was double lynch which is pretty protown tbh.
Fourth one went to Mig and Mig died... I guess that in theory I could have made a KP item and gave it to a scummer but try to prove that. Kinda interesting nobody does that now that I think of it.
Fifth one is secretz.

^ Not antitown. Except when last 2 are atm in play to win the game for scum. protip: They aren't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:54 GMT
#7495
On December 17 2013 23:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Xcept MZ lynch.


Your double lynch invention didn't give us an M_Z lynch - it allowed us to vote for multiple people. We got LSB in the crossfire. Your invention help town and scum equally. Congrats.

Really? Double lynch is anti-town? Interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:56 GMT
#7496
Like really... I make a double lynch item and I push the scummer MZ that day who gets the second most votes. I don't mind people saying inventions have been underwhelming. But don't take away the double lynch from me = THX.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 14:58 GMT
#7497
Second one was way better than your police radio. Because Police radio would have been truly useless. (very likely)

Tell me what did we learn?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 14:59 GMT
#7498
On December 17 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
Second one was way better than your police radio. Because Police radio would have been truly useless. (very likely)

Tell me what did we learn?

Tell me what we would have learned with Police radio? You got 4 scum flips and a gazilion town flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 15:00 GMT
#7499
On December 17 2013 23:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 23:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Xcept MZ lynch.


Your double lynch invention didn't give us an M_Z lynch - it allowed us to vote for multiple people. We got LSB in the crossfire. Your invention help town and scum equally. Congrats.

Really? Double lynch is anti-town? Interesting.


Not at all, double lynch is always pro-town as far as I know. But when you have inventor, and your only claim to fame is a double lynch in 5 inventions, then it's not something to be as proud of as you are.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 15:01 GMT
#7500
On December 17 2013 23:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Second one was way better than your police radio. Because Police radio would have been truly useless. (very likely)

Tell me what did we learn?

Tell me what we would have learned with Police radio? You got 4 scum flips and a gazilion town flips.

It's not the point. I asked you what did we learn. You said the ambulance radio was far more useful than police radio would have been.

What did we learn? How was the item useful?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65027
Calm 4196
Shuttle 3097
Bisu 1835
FanTaSy 1555
EffOrt 736
Mini 638
Soma 479
Rush 440
Stork 347
[ Show more ]
Light 273
firebathero 247
Hyuk 244
Snow 215
ZerO 170
Soulkey 133
Barracks 112
actioN 111
Killer 83
Zeus 81
hero 69
Dewaltoss 63
Sea.KH 59
Mong 53
Pusan 52
Last 46
Hyun 41
Shinee 39
Bale 33
Free 31
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 28
Yoon 24
PianO 21
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1262
kRYSTAL_104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
crisheroes310
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo755
hiko428
DeMusliM267
byalli258
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX150
Mew2King84
Rex49
ZerO(Twitch)13
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1701
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.