• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 377

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 375 376 377 378 379 423 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 15:31 GMT
#7521
On December 18 2013 00:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Koshi thinks that was important, he thinks certain people should do certain stuff based on it - then he never brings that up. What? Why? If you think that was important and should have been a message to our healers why the fuck have you never brought that up??

DQSGFSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFG

I just came up with that reason 15 minutes ago that it could have been a good use for ambulance radio. Didn't think of it earlier.

On December 18 2013 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I think you 2 should stop this tbh.

Yeah, but I learned that you need to keep replying to rayn or he gets into an insane tunnel and that is dangerous for us all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 15:35 GMT
#7522
On December 18 2013 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I think you 2 should stop this tbh.

I agree. I think both are town.

Koshi can be useless as town rayn, you know this.
Its plausible that koshis inventions are sub-par as a by product of his early rejection/modification of the big list of inventions.
+ the MZ stuff is pretty tight i think.

Rayn was town early game and has given low fucks for a while.
The 900kp claim + lack of any other big dmg is making him look pretty townie.


I dont think this convo is productive gents.
I addressed sandroba case and going to bed now.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 15:38 GMT
#7523
On December 18 2013 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 18 2013 00:21 Koshi wrote:
Like wtf is this Shen hero btw.

You protect me from 2 spells. Ok nice I guess. Oneshot?
And then you taunt people but you can't taunt scum KP.
And then you don't even send in an action last night.

grtz.

So what's this about? You can very well see what my power does. How am i supposed to decide what my powers do?
Your powers have been as useless as mine and you can actually decide what they do.-..

...
Really.
...

1) I totally agree that the result of my inventions have been less than optimal. But Double lynch was a success.
2) I have not been "totally useless" this game. I have been here many days for +10 hours and I have pushed MZ like a motherfucker. MZ had a super townie start (your words) and then MZ thought he could call me worthless and not caring (MZ words) and it fucking backfired right in his face, he wasn't seen as townie at all anymore and we lynched him.
3) Everything you accuse me off applies to yourself just as much and sometimes more.

kk?

1) Explain to me why double lynch was a success as by your words MZ was so fucking scummy, we could have just lynched MZ and no LSB?
2) Yes you have. On D2 when it really mattered, when there was a counter-wagon noone could make a decent case on MZ. You yourself asked me if you could sheep me for gods sake. You didn't even think MZ was scum, i can find the post again and quote it if you wanted to. The thread sentiment obviously changed when austin flipped. And no, i did not think MZ had a townie start. In fact i made a case on him based on his bullshit read on VE but people said it was nothing. I listened to them and see what happened. That was the only real thing against MZ that was pointed out before D3. You thought he was town and voted for him. supersoft made a case that said "MZ is town" and voted for him. Everyone else just voted for him.
3) No it does not. At least i have had opinions. I wasn't a pussy on D2 and told who i thought was mafia and yes, i did defend the wrong person, but shit happens. At least i did not sit in a corner being scared and not having a real opinion. That's what you have been doing all game, you have had no real opinions unless thread sentiment clearly suggests something. If you are town i hope you would play as you usually do, because you should be way better than this.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 15:41 GMT
#7524
I am really not. In minis maybe. Big games nope. Never once it has been decent.
+ Show Spoiler +
Aperture wasn't decent because you gave me a wild townread. Inventions pretty bad there as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 15:42 GMT
#7525
I will read Mocsta defense case but got to do work and travel home so will be silent for a while.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 15:48 GMT
#7526
Mocstas post is actually not that bad I think, hm. Need to hear Sandros reply to this.
Did anyone else notice how active people are going at each other right now while oats and jay are just staying away and letting them build up bad blood?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 17 2013 15:49 GMT
#7527
I am voting for jay and if Oats continues being useless piece..... we lynch him the next day. Either way he's not helping at all.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 15:49 GMT
#7528
Kush is silent too.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2013 16:00 GMT
#7529
On December 18 2013 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Mocstas post is actually not that bad I think, hm. Need to hear Sandros reply to this.
Did anyone else notice how active people are going at each other right now while oats and jay are just staying away and letting them build up bad blood?


Yes.

Also, that's a pretty decent response Mocsta. I just wish so many people weren't getting so pissed over nothing this game.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 17 2013 16:01 GMT
#7530
On December 18 2013 01:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Mocstas post is actually not that bad I think, hm. Need to hear Sandros reply to this.
Did anyone else notice how active people are going at each other right now while oats and jay are just staying away and letting them build up bad blood?


Yes.

Also, that's a pretty decent response Mocsta. I just wish so many people weren't getting so pissed over nothing this game.

Indeed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 16:24 GMT
#7531
Read the Mocsta defense. Pretty solid stuff. I can lynch Oats now.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 17:29 GMT
#7532
It doesn't matter what mocsta types right now, what does matter is how he behaved throughout the game. It's a simple excercise to find rational for stuff already done. The way he behaved, as proven by that giant post I typed simply could not have come from a townie mentality. Please stop dicking around and let's lynch this man.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 17:43 GMT
#7533
Mocsta, despite whatever he says didn't go after JL or MZ. In fact, despite calling them both scum pretty early didn't make any solid case or push to get them lynched and when they were an option he didn't vote MZ until he was done and was against the shot on JL.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2013 17:50 GMT
#7534
haha mocsta didn't even read your long ass defense.

read the sig

btw i know sandroba's case is garbage. I didn't want to say anything because I agreed with its conclusions. Sandroba's claim to fame has never been making cases. He has good "feel" reads, and currently he's lost his feel. That does not matter at this point though, since people respect him and they will listen to him and you will get lynched. Maybe jayb then you but still you get lynched.

BTW ZERO POINT ZERO credit for this jayb bus, mocsta.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2013 17:52 GMT
#7535
yes that post was bad
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 17 2013 17:59 GMT
#7536
On December 18 2013 02:29 sandroba wrote:
It doesn't matter what mocsta types right now, what does matter is how he behaved throughout the game. It's a simple excercise to find rational for stuff already done. The way he behaved, as proven by that giant post I typed simply could not have come from a townie mentality. Please stop dicking around and let's lynch this man.

Hmm. imo his defense was not "an excercise to find rational for stuff already done" as you so sexy put it. I can see that what he types is actually true.

tell me what the difference is between Oats who is just blatantly wrong about people and then Mocsta who is right on people but then is wrong right before important moments. Isn't Mocsta putting himself out there first bussing strong hero members and then when it catches steam trying to cool it off?

Sounds a bit strange to do as scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 18:04 GMT
#7537
Yo kush, before I could say I "feel" someone is scum and people would sheep me, I had to build my fair share of cases. Mind telling me why you think the case is bad?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 18:08 GMT
#7538
I'm not about to defend oats behavior, he has a good chance of being scum. But not as likely as mocsta and I gave you all my arguments. His defense is bull because it doesn't match what he has actually done.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 17 2013 18:12 GMT
#7539
@mocsta kush is giving me a bad feeling and I'll listen to what you have to say. besides kush, who do you think is the rest of the mafia team?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2013 18:22 GMT
#7540
jay/mocsta, are there more?
@sandroba I don't like your case because I could see mocsta, as town, getting pissed that no one listened to him about JL. That one quote that your case relied on, I could see mocsta writing that as town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 375 376 377 378 379 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.