• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9200 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 100 Next
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 03 2008 18:38 GMT
#701
When will voting end, and could we have an updated list? I may decide to change my vote (again...sorry ).
Moderator
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
November 03 2008 18:47 GMT
#702
On November 04 2008 03:38 Empyrean wrote:
When will voting end, and could we have an updated list? I may decide to change my vote (again...sorry ).


I'll second that. It would be great to know how much time is left and who has what votes. Emp I think Folca is in the lead followed by Ace, with Decaf rounding out the top 3. I know a few other people have gotten votes (JeeJee & MidnightGladius), but none of it is substantial enough to overtake Folca unless some serious mafia bandwagoning occurs at the end to save Folca LOL.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2008 18:48 GMT
#703
I vote for Ace
Whilst I do believe he is mafia, the main reason for this vote is to try and save Folca. A point was raised that if he was a detective he should've gathered more information, but perhaps he made a misjudgement in this area. Making a strategical blunder =/= being mafia. I don't think we have anything to lose from allowing Folca to stay alive another day, whilst we have a lot to gain; if Folca turns out to be blue and mafia doesn't kill him, he can rolecheck another player before we lynch him which would be of immeasurable value, since we might get 2 mafia with 1 detective that way.

If he's mafia, he won't get killed at night and we can lynch him tomorrow resulting in basically the exact same situation as today, but more information to work with. I don't see the benefit in killing Folca when if he's a detective, mafia will have to kill him tonight anyway (and if they don't we can lynch him the day after with more information), and if he IS mafia we'll kill him the next day anyway since the kill count of the mafia wouldn't go down anyway. I might change my vote later if I could save Folca that way.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 03 2008 18:50 GMT
#704
## I vote to lynch Folca

sorry buddy, but like you said, you have to sacrifice, and if you arent mafia then the sacrifice was worth it.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 03 2008 19:21 GMT
#705
It's no way worth it to trade a detective for a mafia member.
Moderator
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
November 03 2008 19:26 GMT
#706
Yeah, but he's pretty much dead either way, as I understand it. Can't do much about it now, I don't think.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 03 2008 19:30 GMT
#707
If we left him alive, and mafia didn't kill him, they still could use that to throw suspicion on him. In fact, that's what I would do if I were mafia. We have to lynch him eventually. If he's blue, well he would be a dead blue anyway.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 03 2008 19:49 GMT
#708
On November 04 2008 04:30 bumatlarge wrote:
If we left him alive, and mafia didn't kill him, they still could use that to throw suspicion on him. In fact, that's what I would do if I were mafia. We have to lynch him eventually. If he's blue, well he would be a dead blue anyway.


yeah, we're lynching him TOMORROW.

EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN:

Lynch Folca Tomorrow.

IF he is mafia, he cannot do any more damage.
IF he isn't mafia, at least he can take another hit for some other townie tonight. If they don't hit him, we get another role check or something from him, no?

Please please please understand this.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
November 03 2008 20:10 GMT
#709
Why can't another DT step up and ask about Folca's role?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 03 2008 20:12 GMT
#710
We don't want two detectives dead, do we?

Common sense.
Moderator
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 03 2008 20:13 GMT
#711
GOD GUYS, DONT FUCKING BE IDIOTS....

DO NOT LYNCH the guy who says he's something special... he REALLY CAN be something special

You may not follow what he says,
you must keep an eye on him,
but DO NOT lynch him...
it's just a common sense, wtf
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
November 03 2008 20:16 GMT
#712
On November 04 2008 05:12 Empyrean wrote:
We don't want two detectives dead, do we?

Common sense.


Guess we don't have paramedics?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 20:20:42
November 03 2008 20:20 GMT
#713
They probably shouldn't protect any publicly proclaimed detectives because of the fear of the Suicide Bomber.

EDIT: And even if they do, it's extremely risky.
Moderator
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 03 2008 20:26 GMT
#714
to all people abstaining, abstaining hurts the detectives' job. Please, i encourage to vote for either of the 3 prime candidates for lynching, with is Ace/Folca/Decaf. DT'S Cant check abstain lists, and splitting into to many candidates will make it useless.

if you want to really abstain vote for the lowest vote count candidate. Right now i think folca is most likely lynched so vote for ace or decaf
Teamliquidian townie
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 20:30:56
November 03 2008 20:28 GMT
#715
I abstain from voting.
Edit:
I change my vote to decafchicken


For the record, I believe you Folca.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 03 2008 20:58 GMT
#716
Folca is either really dumb or brilliant. I'm leaning towards the former.

## I vote to lynch Ace.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 21:33:54
November 03 2008 21:32 GMT
#717
I revealed my identity because of how important it is to get rid of Ace before he influents you with his strategies anymore..
I gave myself away as a sacrafice to this town so that the mafia could be incredibly weakened
Sacraficing one DT is good enough as long Ace is out of this game
(On a furthur note, this is my first mafia game )
:edit:
God damn people, just take a risk and destroy Ace
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 22:28:11
November 03 2008 22:15 GMT
#718
I vote for decafchicken, because fuck you all, I don't care anymore. If I get voted for during every coffee reference then I might as well believe it too and vote for myself.

But really, i cant decide who to vote for between folca and ace so i'll just vote for myself to not abstain.


Just read that i cant vote for myself, so i'm gonna go ahead to change to Folca and find out whether or not he's fucking with us. We should probably lynch Ace afterwards regardless of folca's outcome in case its the mafia trying to get us to trust ace.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
November 03 2008 22:19 GMT
#719
just looked @ the thread (last was 23 pages)
ill be catching up
i did search for my name though and found few people voting for me, but since it looked like only 1 or 2, im just gonna ignore it

ill cast my vote after i catch up (i will also have a few questions to ask of certain ppl )
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
November 03 2008 22:22 GMT
#720
I vote for Ace

If Folca is right I'd rather keep him alive for another day so he can check someone else as well, and if he turns out to be mafia then the extra information he will give us can just be discarded as not true. If Ace happens to flip green/blue, then we at least have a sure fire mafia to go for on our second day lynch (although Folca will die then anyway).

I just can't believe that Folca would just be a green trying to mess with the town.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 272
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 907
Shuttle 678
Zeus 83
soO 44
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2166
420jenkins615
canceldota8
Counter-Strike
fl0m4380
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3134
Liquid`Hasu579
Other Games
FrodaN928
KnowMe209
Pyrionflax165
Livibee160
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• 3DClanTV 57
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach104
• FirePhoenix27
• 80smullet 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1806
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
• imaqtpie634
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.