• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10140 users

Korean Music Discussion - Page 3552

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 5787 Next
To ensure this thread won't be closed, you must adhere to several a number of simple rules;
  • Please use spoilers when quoting a post with pictures and/or videos.
  • When posting large quantities of media (pictures or videos), please begin spoilering after the first piece. Grouping related videos in the same spoilers & labeling is recommended.
  • No reposting of old material unless justified
  • Posting any material with little or no relevent discussion accompanying it
  • No passion-induced flaming of each other because 'x said y sucked' etc.
  • Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level
  • No 'pagetopping' in any form whatsoever, as it constitutes spam equal to posts similar to 'first'.
  • No vulgar fan fics or wet dream stories. It is creepy, weird, and it dehumanizes the people who you are here to celebrate/discuss.
  • Normal posting standards that you find throughout the rest of the site still apply and will be enforced more strictly from here forward (2012/03/11)

Due to the poor nature of this thread in the past, temporary two-day bans will occur more than often if people slip up.
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
August 11 2012 20:12 GMT
#71021
On August 11 2012 21:33 Kuja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 10:20 andyrau wrote:
she has the potential to be noticed, not the potential to become a star. yo
If stories about her are true, she's quiet and passive; if they aren't then she's just an average kidol yo. Either way, the odds are completely stacked against her favor even if she has the requisite charisma, talent, and drive yo.
Joining a smaller entertainment company is just going to turn out to be a dead end job yo.
yo
yo
yo

I feel as if your marginalizing me because I choose to express my opinions in a way the connotates unsophistication and un-education. I am against the general idea of discrimination based on dialectic tendencies; So may I kindly plead with you to stop the mocking, good sir? I feel as though it ameliorates neither of us nor the community. yo.
(unless more people then you find the yo, and assorted lingo annoying; then I'll stop lol)

it's time to put the thesaurus down yo.

On August 12 2012 01:40 Antoine wrote:
This is not the website to post like you're on 4chan.

why do people do this?
trying to greentext text that can't be greentexted smh

On August 12 2012 01:37 dbg wrote:
little late on the topic but one of the songs on nassuns mini album that someone posted a couple weeks ago sounds eerily similar to the weeknd type of music. good shit kmusic needs more of that tbh

whoa I need to listen to this

On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

yes, definitely.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
aloT
Profile Joined April 2010
England1042 Posts
August 11 2012 20:28 GMT
#71022
On August 12 2012 04:58 DwD wrote:
Psy got some nice fans
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]



Thanks for that! A Jooyeon here and there makes my day. I feel bad for taking that happiness with nothing in return so have some:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


By the way, Juniel got major street cred with me for trying to cover U-Go-Girl and Twinkle. Even if the Twinkle one felt .... wrong, the Hyori cover was really good. I've only seen one person cover that song better, and she didn't even sing a single note.





TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 20:34:52
August 11 2012 20:28 GMT
#71023
Antoine's reloaded and just hit bullseyes on Stork.
Now he's out for blood, gonna be sniping everyone in here.

[image loading]

POW!

Good post Stork, I enjoyed it quite a bit, I now feel a lot more knowledgeable as to the distinctions between the different yellow ladies. I'm now ready to tackle the real world. It's unfortunate that it was so off-topic though, should have made it a blog post.... R.I.P., you will be remembered.

(Good thing that it's still ok to post Nicole's socks and pictures of Darth Vader though, I got scared. Antoine rides with the dark side.)
+ Show Spoiler [Here's your badge Antoine] +

Wear it with honor and keep on not banning me.

[image loading]


As far as music discussion goes, I issue you a challenge to prove me that
+ Show Spoiler [this song] +

isn't the greatest Hip-Hop song to ever come out of Korea.

And here's a new HQ pic of Hara
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 20:41:11
August 11 2012 20:34 GMT
#71024
On August 12 2012 05:12 andyrau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2012 21:33 Kuja wrote:
On August 11 2012 10:20 andyrau wrote:
she has the potential to be noticed, not the potential to become a star. yo
If stories about her are true, she's quiet and passive; if they aren't then she's just an average kidol yo. Either way, the odds are completely stacked against her favor even if she has the requisite charisma, talent, and drive yo.
Joining a smaller entertainment company is just going to turn out to be a dead end job yo.
yo
yo
yo

I feel as if your marginalizing me because I choose to express my opinions in a way the connotates unsophistication and un-education. I am against the general idea of discrimination based on dialectic tendencies; So may I kindly plead with you to stop the mocking, good sir? I feel as though it ameliorates neither of us nor the community. yo.
(unless more people then you find the yo, and assorted lingo annoying; then I'll stop lol)

it's time to put the thesaurus down yo.

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 01:40 Antoine wrote:
This is not the website to post like you're on 4chan.

why do people do this?
trying to greentext text that can't be greentexted smh

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 01:37 dbg wrote:
little late on the topic but one of the songs on nassuns mini album that someone posted a couple weeks ago sounds eerily similar to the weeknd type of music. good shit kmusic needs more of that tbh

whoa I need to listen to this

Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:
I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

yes, definitely.

Your hiding where you're from for some weird reason so I don't know if English is like your second language or whatever but none of those words required a thesaurus. Maybe ameliorate but if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that. yo.

Tippany @ a 12plus event at Siam Paragon in Bangkok, Thailand, on August 2nd.

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading] [image loading]


@aloT try refreshing your browser yo
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
aloT
Profile Joined April 2010
England1042 Posts
August 11 2012 20:39 GMT
#71025
Is there something wrong with my browser or did you not preview your post? The pictures are so large all I see is purple and a single shoulder.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
August 11 2012 20:42 GMT
#71026
@Kuja I think the point andy was trying to make was that it's silly to purposefully try to use less common words solely for the sake of using them

User was temp banned for this post.
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 20:53:26
August 11 2012 20:47 GMT
#71027
On August 12 2012 05:42 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
@Kuja I think the point andy was trying to make was that it's silly to purposefully try to use less common words solely for the sake of using them

Ohh.. well he came off as quite condescending. I don't proofread my posts or anything so any words I use are a result of my natural writing style. I guess if it bothers you guys I can start proof reading more and replace everything with smaller words if i can think of them. It might be good practice in changing that habit I guess.

Photo from the opening ceremony of SM Art Exhibition at COEX, Seoul, on August 9
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Pic was bigger then I thought.
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
August 11 2012 20:56 GMT
#71028
Siwon is one handsome mofo
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:02:25
August 11 2012 20:59 GMT
#71029
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol
edit to explain: if you're trying to make the point that you're not using big words for the sake of using big words, then don't make it so embarrassingly and blatantly obvious you are

User was temp banned for this post.
:)
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:08:06
August 11 2012 21:02 GMT
#71030
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

huh? that pretty much how derivatives work, I dont know whats so wtf about that lol.
Edit to respond to edit: That has been my experiences throughout my academic career, if the assertions im making based off my experiences are conflicting with yours I apologize. I need to broaden my perspective I guess yo.

User was temp banned for this post.
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2012 21:02 GMT
#71031
I think we've found our next Stork?

User was temp banned for this post.
liftlift > tsm
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
August 11 2012 21:04 GMT
#71032
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

i didnt see this, kuja bro u 2 srs


+ Show Spoiler [jias] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 11 2012 21:05 GMT
#71033
On August 12 2012 06:02 Kuja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

huh? that pretty much how derivatives work, I dont know whats so wtf about that lol.

Maybe the fact that most people who speak English don't pepper their sentences with Latin and act like it's normal?

User was temp banned for this post.
It's your boy Guzma!
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
August 11 2012 21:07 GMT
#71034
On August 12 2012 06:05 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 06:02 Kuja wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

huh? that pretty much how derivatives work, I dont know whats so wtf about that lol.

Maybe the fact that most people who speak English don't pepper their sentences with Latin and act like it's normal?

Yea, that was a mis-interpretation because I lacked the perspective to ascertain what she was specifically referring to at the time.
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:10:38
August 11 2012 21:10 GMT
#71035
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


edit fixed sizes
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
August 11 2012 21:11 GMT
#71036
is this guy for real lol
posts literally went from meme/creeper style to andyrau wannabe
:)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:12:47
August 11 2012 21:11 GMT
#71037
On August 12 2012 06:07 Kuja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 06:05 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 06:02 Kuja wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

huh? that pretty much how derivatives work, I dont know whats so wtf about that lol.

Maybe the fact that most people who speak English don't pepper their sentences with Latin and act like it's normal?

Yea, that was a mis-interpretation because I lacked the perspective to ascertain what she was specifically referring to at the time.

Dude, seriously. It's not that people can't understand what you're saying, but either you're trying to show off your word-a-day calendar or you're just being silly. This is the internet. This thread is for talking about (mostly) pop music and discussing cute girls. Talk normally, we've seen you do it before.

On topic, Hello Venus maknae grows on me every time I see her:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
August 11 2012 21:15 GMT
#71038
Nice Juliette. Jia #1 Miss A Suzy overrated(dont kill me pls)
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:16:44
August 11 2012 21:15 GMT
#71039
On August 12 2012 06:11 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 06:07 Kuja wrote:
On August 12 2012 06:05 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 06:02 Kuja wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:59 unichan wrote:
On August 12 2012 05:34 Kuja wrote:
if you've spent the tiniest amount of time in a respectable English speaking educational atmosphere you should know that melior is latin for better and the meaning of that word is easy to decipher and use after that

what the fuck lol

huh? that pretty much how derivatives work, I dont know whats so wtf about that lol.

Maybe the fact that most people who speak English don't pepper their sentences with Latin and act like it's normal?

Yea, that was a mis-interpretation because I lacked the perspective to ascertain what she was specifically referring to at the time.

Dude, seriously. It's not that people can't understand what you're saying, but either you're trying to show off your word-a-day calendar or you're just being silly. This is the internet. This thread is for talking about (mostly) pop music and discussing cute girls. Talk normally, we've seen you do it before.

On topic, Hello Venus maknae grows on me every time I see her:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

I think I addressed that in my response to Xenocide. You should have seen that I tried promoting "talking about (mostly) pop music and discussing cute girls." to no avail in my previous posts.

Maybe it will work this time

New endorsement picture for Casio’s Baby G watches.
[image loading]
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
Left4Cookies
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Denmark803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:16:32
August 11 2012 21:16 GMT
#71040
Awesome Miss A photos! Anyone know anything about when they're coming back! It's been a while since "Touch" hasn't it?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was February. So much has happened since :l
Engineering's like math. But LOUDER!
Prev 1 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 5787 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 76
Codebar 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Liquid`Ret 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8599
Dendi975
XaKoH 236
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin590
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes563
Other Games
singsing2470
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck349
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX151
RotterdaM96
C9.Mang077
Trikslyr62
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Nemesis3275
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 58m
Replay Cast
6h 43m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.