• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9791 users

Korean Music Discussion - Page 3550

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 5787 Next
To ensure this thread won't be closed, you must adhere to several a number of simple rules;
  • Please use spoilers when quoting a post with pictures and/or videos.
  • When posting large quantities of media (pictures or videos), please begin spoilering after the first piece. Grouping related videos in the same spoilers & labeling is recommended.
  • No reposting of old material unless justified
  • Posting any material with little or no relevent discussion accompanying it
  • No passion-induced flaming of each other because 'x said y sucked' etc.
  • Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level
  • No 'pagetopping' in any form whatsoever, as it constitutes spam equal to posts similar to 'first'.
  • No vulgar fan fics or wet dream stories. It is creepy, weird, and it dehumanizes the people who you are here to celebrate/discuss.
  • Normal posting standards that you find throughout the rest of the site still apply and will be enforced more strictly from here forward (2012/03/11)

Due to the poor nature of this thread in the past, temporary two-day bans will occur more than often if people slip up.
Left4Cookies
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Denmark803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 17:53:26
August 11 2012 17:51 GMT
#70981


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.
Engineering's like math. But LOUDER!
Fawkes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1935 Posts
August 11 2012 17:59 GMT
#70982
Isn't the album 45mb @.@' just get it. Sometimes loading a page of KMD could cost you more.
Taeyeon ~ Jennie ~ Seulgi ~ Irene @Fawkes711
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
August 11 2012 17:59 GMT
#70983
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 11 2012 18:03 GMT
#70984
Laying down the hammer, nice. Even though I've admittedly joined in some very off topic discussions before, I'd be glad to see KMD actually talk about, you know, music

I feel kind of bad for Stork, since that's probably not the worst post on here, but his mannerisms and tone have always lead me to believe that he was going to get a bit worse, and this is was probably just the first step. Always sad to see someone go, hopefully we can make up with it via music.

+ Show Spoiler +
But ranking girls is still ok as long as they're in Kpop groups, right?


Hopefully meta posts not too offtopic.
It's your boy Guzma!
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
August 11 2012 18:04 GMT
#70985
It always looked like he was trying on purpose to get himself banned
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
August 11 2012 18:05 GMT
#70986
On August 12 2012 02:48 Fawkes wrote:
I don't get it, found out about what?


He got permabanned and now everyone who felt insulted by him is celebrating and wants to share a "he was evil, right, RIGH?" moment
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#70987
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
cleaNr
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden17 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 22:33:26
August 11 2012 18:09 GMT
#70988
On August 12 2012 02:51 klogg wrote:
Some new fancams.

Crayon Pop - 2x Bing Bing (Ellin + Way) + 2x Saturday Night (Gummi + Ellin)
+ Show Spoiler +






A Pink - Hush (Chorong) + I Don't Know (Eunji) + My My (Hayoung)
+ Show Spoiler +





Oh and a Soyul fancam of them performing some song I don't know.
+ Show Spoiler +


Isn't that the song Sunny sings on a radio show with some dude? in one of the milion aegyo clips about her.

User was warned for this post
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
August 11 2012 18:10 GMT
#70989
On August 12 2012 03:04 MooMooMugi wrote:
It always looked like he was trying on purpose to get himself banned

The weird thing was that it was a 2009 account and I think I remember him posting before way back, but wasn't as bad. Don't know why he suddenly decided to return, or why he decided to post like that.

Also a BTS of KMK doing some advertising campaign for a random Korean game.



Nothing really special to see here but still some cute KMK.
Fawkes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1935 Posts
August 11 2012 18:15 GMT
#70990
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."
Taeyeon ~ Jennie ~ Seulgi ~ Irene @Fawkes711
Wockets
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 22:34:32
August 11 2012 18:19 GMT
#70991
On August 12 2012 03:10 DystopiaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:04 MooMooMugi wrote:
It always looked like he was trying on purpose to get himself banned

The weird thing was that it was a 2009 account and I think I remember him posting before way back, but wasn't as bad. Don't know why he suddenly decided to return, or why he decided to post like that.

Also a BTS of KMK doing some advertising campaign for a random Korean game.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0gNsqZCcf0&feature=

Nothing really special to see here but still some cute KMK.

So cute. Speaking of KMK , does anybody know when will Davichi make their comeback?
The last thing that I've heard from them was Do men cry.

User was warned for this post
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
August 11 2012 18:22 GMT
#70992
^that was only like 2 weeks ago...

Right now I think they're still taking a break from music, KMK is doing all these ads as well as acting in Haeundae Lovers, as far as I know they're just giving Haeri an extended vacation, haven't heard of her doing anything.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 11 2012 18:29 GMT
#70993
On August 12 2012 03:15 Fawkes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."

Just saying, short hair has generally been the most attractive on idols. Maybe it's just me.
It's your boy Guzma!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 11 2012 18:35 GMT
#70994
On August 12 2012 03:29 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:15 Fawkes wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."

Just saying, short hair has generally been the most attractive on idols. Maybe it's just me.

Is req going on record that he likes Sunny w/ short hair? over long hair?
liftlift > tsm
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 18:35:47
August 11 2012 18:35 GMT
#70995
On August 12 2012 03:29 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:15 Fawkes wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."

Just saying, short hair has generally been the most attractive on idols. Maybe it's just me.


It's opinion. But I've always maintained that only truly beautiful women (and thus kpop idols) can pull off having short hair (and look good in it, ofc).
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
aloT
Profile Joined April 2010
England1042 Posts
August 11 2012 18:43 GMT
#70996



Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 18:58:43
August 11 2012 18:43 GMT
#70997
On August 12 2012 03:35 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:29 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:15 Fawkes wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."

Just saying, short hair has generally been the most attractive on idols. Maybe it's just me.

Is req going on record that he likes Sunny w/ short hair? over long hair?

It also has to be styled and colored right. This Sunny:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Is better than this Sunny:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


But then again, I think her face is a bit too round to pull off a short hair style. Either way.

On a separate note: I usually don't think many MC cuts are that funny, but this one made me giggle:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's your boy Guzma!
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
August 11 2012 18:57 GMT
#70998
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

am i supposed to be observing a picture of a man that somehow proves that short hair is better on females
:)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 19:12:40
August 11 2012 18:57 GMT
#70999
On August 12 2012 03:43 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:29 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:15 Fawkes wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:08 Requizen wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:59 DystopiaX wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:51 Left4Cookies wrote:


On August 12 2012 02:47 dbg wrote:
didn't know image macros and memes were allowed


They're not. Celebrating is though.

I can't decide whether or not I should use precious data bandwidth on getting Juniels album. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Holy fancam! If that doesn't make Soyul your #1 I don't know what will.

I don't know how your music taste and my music taste match up, or how much data you have left, but for what it's worth I quite enjoyed the Juniel album, and Illa is great.

Soyul is cute but I still don't like the hair, and still think that hair aside Ellin+Gummi are better.

ChoA hair #1. Short hair best hair. Observe:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Req making me crazy. Read post, looked at picture.

"Why the hell does that look like Fany?" Goes and views image link. "Oh."

Just saying, short hair has generally been the most attractive on idols. Maybe it's just me.

Is req going on record that he likes Sunny w/ short hair? over long hair?

It also has to be styled and colored right. This Sunny:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Is better than this Sunny:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


But then again, I think her face is a bit too round to pull off a short hair style. Either way.

That's an incorrect comparison though, its suppose to be short vs long, not short vs short. I think sunny is way cuter w/ longer hair.

Also Hyorin w/ short blonde hair is extremely attractive as well.

+ Show Spoiler +


The ideal girl world cup thing is freaking hilarious.
liftlift > tsm
TunaBarrett
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 19:16:33
August 11 2012 19:12 GMT
#71000
On August 12 2012 03:09 cleaNr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:51 klogg wrote:
Some new fancams.

Crayon Pop - 2x Bing Bing (Ellin + Way) + 2x Saturday Night (Gummi + Ellin)
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwRclKmS8Ok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHSzebn7cQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YMkJv1z9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13VALTlhd80


A Pink - Hush (Chorong) + I Don't Know (Eunji) + My My (Hayoung)
+ Show Spoiler +

http://youtu.be/cmRQP7QnPXQ
http://youtu.be/SRQ5PAm7HY0
http://youtu.be/wrh9bdn0ihY


Oh and a Soyul fancam of them performing some song I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3H-kXAdLE


Isn't that the song Sunny sings on a radio show with some dude? in one of the milion aegyo clips about her.


The fans in the a-pink fancams scare the shit out of me, sounds like satanists worshipping a demon or something.

@ Above, agreed. Totally forgot hyorin had blonde hair for a brief period of time but she looked great in that MV.
Prev 1 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 5787 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.