• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8137 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 66 Next
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 02:50 GMT
#661
well, it 100% depends on how our conversation goes. it also very much depends on who wrote that post.

OE are you in here now? did you vote for VE?
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 16 2013 02:53 GMT
#662
On March 16 2013 11:50 DrParnassus wrote:
well, it 100% depends on how our conversation goes. it also very much depends on who wrote that post.

OE are you in here now? did you vote for VE?


yep.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 02:56 GMT
#663
ah, well then no worries for now. nvm.

@hapa

basically if mocsta was the one who voted VE like that, it would have been a very suspicious post... if you take moc's final will into account.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 03:19 GMT
#664
On March 16 2013 11:56 DrParnassus wrote:
ah, well then no worries for now. nvm.

@hapa

basically if mocsta was the one who voted VE like that, it would have been a very suspicious post... if you take moc's final will into account.


Bah I should have picked up on that. These smurfs are messing with my head.
The two man power trip.
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 16 2013 03:27 GMT
#665
I thought even Mocsta touched on VE's town meta in his case. Personally I (omni) have never played with VE but I worked it out another way for scum VE to still make sense to me without meta, and that was determining that a mafia Newbie would never have made the NK on Dirk and therefore my previous suspicions had been wrong. Obviously wrong about Dirk, and through a town Dirk, probably wrong about Newbie. Rather than knowing how VE plays I tried to use process of elimination and found that I could not eliminate the possibility of a scum ObliviousEyes.

I also think his caps lock contest was really scummy considering how he has been behaving all game up to that point. It comes across to me as being WAY over defensive. People mention he might be scum and he flips out? It's pretty telling behavior. I believe he is scum.

This still leaves us with 1 more candidate though and it's why I said I wanted to hear back from Golems as he was suspected during D1, came back and did what he needed to survive and then left again.

Hope that clears up any confusion about my vote DrP.
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 05:01 GMT
#666
I can't keep up with this fucking thread.
So Dirk gets NKed huh?
I can't honestly fathom why the fuck mafia would do that when he was essentially a free mislynch apparently. Hopefully it just means they're going to end up out-thinking themselves in the end with fancy shit rather than us.

Anywho, not sheeping onto the OE train yet, until I can get some reads going.
Off the top of my head though:
I remember I wanted to mention something about Parnassus' last post before the flip, something about OH GOD PLEASE NO DONT LYNCH GOLEMS which seemed really fucking odd, and now he goes and votes himself for no apparent reason. Will be looking into this.

VE's screamfest reminds me of his play in LX (since that's the only game in which I've played with him), but I've also heard that him getting all emotional is typical of his play no matter what alignment? Probably null but I'm still definitely going to comb through before coming to any decisions.

Top scumread for now remains Newbie since he barely responded to my case on him, and despite the fact that he seems to think it all falls apart with Dirk flipping town, it doesn't quite, especially since the only reason scum has to NK Dirk in the first place is to fuck with us and our previous conceptions.

-Wave
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:08 GMT
#667
Oh I thought iamp had responded to that case for some reason. Let me get to that

~Hapa
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:10 GMT
#668
golems, that post somehow managed to get everything BACKWARDS. like, there isn't one read in there that makes sense

and no, you don't seem surprised about that night kill

you mentioned something about me self voting and said you'll look into it. lol. please do.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:17 GMT
#669
On March 16 2013 14:01 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I can't keep up with this fucking thread.
So Dirk gets NKed huh?
I can't honestly fathom why the fuck mafia would do that when he was essentially a free mislynch apparently. Hopefully it just means they're going to end up out-thinking themselves in the end with fancy shit rather than us.

Anywho, not sheeping onto the OE train yet, until I can get some reads going.
Off the top of my head though:
I remember I wanted to mention something about Parnassus' last post before the flip, something about OH GOD PLEASE NO DONT LYNCH GOLEMS which seemed really fucking odd, and now he goes and votes himself for no apparent reason. Will be looking into this.


Wait. If you are town, why would you find someone hard defending you like that odd?

[Quote]VE's screamfest reminds me of his play in LX (since that's the only game in which I've played with him), but I've also heard that him getting all emotional is typical of his play no matter what alignment? Probably null but I'm still definitely going to comb through before coming to any decisions.

[Quote]Top scumread for now remains Newbie since he barely responded to my case on him, and despite the fact that he seems to think it all falls apart with Dirk flipping town, it doesn't quite, especially since the only reason scum has to NK Dirk in the first place is to fuck with us and our previous conceptions.

-Wave[/QUOTE]

I'll get to your case in a bit (just found it, you posted it under WoS), but what part of anything here makes sense?

1) In no way do I think "everything falls apart" with Dirk flipping town. In fact I have two rather nice scumreads in ObviousEyes and yourself right now.
2) Explain to me how it makes sense to NK dirk in my position as hypothetical scum. I killed the only guy who was going to get lynched before me. Yeah. Sure.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:17 GMT
#670
Buttfuck. Fixed:

On March 16 2013 14:17 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 14:01 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I can't keep up with this fucking thread.
So Dirk gets NKed huh?
I can't honestly fathom why the fuck mafia would do that when he was essentially a free mislynch apparently. Hopefully it just means they're going to end up out-thinking themselves in the end with fancy shit rather than us.

Anywho, not sheeping onto the OE train yet, until I can get some reads going.
Off the top of my head though:
I remember I wanted to mention something about Parnassus' last post before the flip, something about OH GOD PLEASE NO DONT LYNCH GOLEMS which seemed really fucking odd, and now he goes and votes himself for no apparent reason. Will be looking into this.


Wait. If you are town, why would you find someone hard defending you like that odd?

Show nested quote +
VE's screamfest reminds me of his play in LX (since that's the only game in which I've played with him), but I've also heard that him getting all emotional is typical of his play no matter what alignment? Probably null but I'm still definitely going to comb through before coming to any decisions.

Top scumread for now remains Newbie since he barely responded to my case on him, and despite the fact that he seems to think it all falls apart with Dirk flipping town, it doesn't quite, especially since the only reason scum has to NK Dirk in the first place is to fuck with us and our previous conceptions.

-Wave


I'll get to your case in a bit (just found it, you posted it under WoS), but what part of anything here makes sense?

1) In no way do I think "everything falls apart" with Dirk flipping town. In fact I have two rather nice scumreads in ObviousEyes and yourself right now.
2) Explain to me how it makes sense to NK dirk in my position as hypothetical scum. I killed the only guy who was going to get lynched before me. Yeah. Sure.


The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:21 GMT
#671
Ok so I'm going to go point-by-point on your case:

Alright. But at the expense of real scumhunting? It's REAL easy to go after all the lurkers/perceived 'obvioius' scum targets. But now consider his own soft defense of himself:


How the fuck does one soft-defend one's self? That doesn't even make sense.

Another soft defense here, this time of scumbudy, DirkHardpec:


I soft-defended my scumbuddy that flipped town. Did you forget that a whole bunch of your case was based on association?

While he once didn't mind our witty antics, look at how he begins to lose his patience with us now that we've begun to catch on.


Me losing patience with an annoying themed gimmick is scummy... how?

Isn't the best kind of lying the kind where you tell the truth? Look at this:


This is a statement, not an accusation. Just because you say I'm "lying" doesn't mean I'm not. You point to a statement and state a conclusion rather than saying why I'm lying in your mind.

He is right, of course. Dirk is scum and we are not. This gives him an easy way to slow-bus a teammate without looking directly scummy, especially since Dirk is doing a good job of bussing himself and is bound to be lynched anyway. If Newbie can eliminate all of the easy town lurkers (while likely sacrificing Dirk) the rest of the town would have found it very difficult to catch him if not for his own contradictions letting him down. Why defend someone saying you're not sure if they're scum yet and defend them in what basically amounts to the same breath?


More association with a guy that flipped town.




So what's up Caster? It sounds like you forgot that half your case was associative with Dirk. The fact that you never attempted to re-evaluate this and are still asking me to respond to the same case in spite of the flip is pretty goddamn scummy.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:23 GMT
#672
I'm amazed that I didn't read that earlier. Fucking hell I would have put you bright red in my night-post.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:28 GMT
#673
And just for effect, this is your entire case AFTER we remove all the associative stuff (that has been proven wrong):

1) I soft defended myself. Wat.
2) I found you annoying.
3) Whatever the hell this bolded section means:
Top scumread for now remains Newbie since he barely responded to my case on him, and despite the fact that he seems to think it all falls apart with Dirk flipping town, it doesn't quite, especially since the only reason scum has to NK Dirk in the first place is to fuck with us and our previous conceptions.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:38 GMT
#674
lets lynch castinggolems first, just to torture VE a bit longer
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:40 GMT
#675
I'm thinking about it.

Normally I'm pretty sympathetic towards bad cases against me - townies do them all the time.

But caster like forgot that the whole reason he was suspicious of me was because he "thought" Dirk was scum.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:42 GMT
#676
lol

##unvote
##Vote:TLCastingGolems


just for fun eh?
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:43 GMT
#677
For t3h funsies.

Well not really. I do want an explanation from him.

##unvote
##Vote:TLCastingGolems
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:43 GMT
#678
What happened to that whole "DON'T LYNCH HIM OMG" thing btw?
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:46 GMT
#679
if anyone needs reasoning:

this is from his most recent post

-null read on today's main lynch candidate
-thinks i'm scum (or maybe not, he didn't actually give a read) for self voting..... wat
-weird development of his read on Newbie (see hapa's above posts)

the dumb thing about this is that i don't think i really care too much if VE gets lynched instead, so whatever
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 16 2013 05:47 GMT
#680
Could it really be as easy as OE/Golems?

Lol, everyone else does look fairly town.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1165
ComeBackTV 1133
SteadfastSC889
TaKeTV 591
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 889
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44564
Shuttle 647
Mini 394
Larva 322
Soma 298
Rush 225
BeSt 206
Hyuk 112
firebathero 89
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 64
Sexy 39
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 27
Bale 19
Rock 17
Terrorterran 15
Shine 15
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8100
qojqva1720
Counter-Strike
fl0m1332
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1342
Other Games
hiko1319
FrodaN1145
DeMusliM384
Livibee198
ArmadaUGS150
KnowMe131
XBOCT128
XaKoH 97
QueenE86
C9.Mang086
Mew2King79
Beastyqt36
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 44
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 11m
Online Event
18h 11m
FEL
23h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.