• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Orgah Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 64 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 15 2011 18:41 GMT
#641
On February 16 2011 03:28 GGQ wrote:
vote: deconduo

-You don't respond to any of my points/accusations.
-You OMGUS vote without giving any reason yet again.
-You still fail to contribute.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 15 2011 19:19 GMT
#642
Some good points are being made against you GGQ, care to defend yourself? of the current remaining players you seem the most suspicious to me. So, unless you come up with an effective defense/something much more convincing comes up, I am going to ensure you hang by the neck until dead.

##Vote GGQ
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 15 2011 19:42 GMT
#643
##Vote GGQ

Voting from my phone, I have some stuff to contribute once I get on a computer. GGQ isn't responding to anything, and I don't like that.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 15 2011 19:47 GMT
#644
##Vote GGQ

Bandwagoning ain't a thang
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 15 2011 19:58 GMT
#645
ain't no thing
but a chicken wing

pevergreen, can you give me a day vig shot before I die? :D
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 15 2011 20:20 GMT
#646
GGQ, if you are town why aren't your defendin' yourself? If you are a townie, then it seems you've given up on the game, and that honestly isn't good for town either...
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 15 2011 20:44 GMT
#647
Actually by the level of scumminess GGQ is showing and the lack of defense I think he may not be scum, but rather he has some red text that instructs him to be as suspicious as possible. GGQ, would you please name claim so we can check this possibility out?
Moderator
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 20:53:31
February 15 2011 20:53 GMT
#648
darmousseh has been modkilled for breaking a rule:

Role PMs: In private, you may not reveal anything about your role, besides your name. You may not discuss, allude to, hint or in any way attempt to convince a person/party that you have a particular role (for example: doctor, sk, vig etc) or ability.
thefluffyone93
Profile Joined February 2011
26 Posts
February 15 2011 20:57 GMT
#649
Well, now....that was unexpected.
Another modkill, and that makes 6.

Yeesh, the modkill is doing more than the mafia is!
Vote: GGQ
Nothing to say for yourself huh?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 15 2011 20:57 GMT
#650
can we get what his name was please pevergreen?
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 15 2011 20:59 GMT
#651
##VOTE GGQ
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 15 2011 21:32 GMT
#652
On February 16 2011 04:58 GGQ wrote:
ain't no thing
but a chicken wing

pevergreen, can you give me a day vig shot before I die? :D


This post screams red text.

You may have to follow your red text, but don't let it interfere with your win condition. Since no one obtains victory via lynch, you need to step things up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 15 2011 21:35 GMT
#653
GGQ has been 100% Useless this game. scum or no scum hes best be gone.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 15 2011 21:48 GMT
#654
On February 16 2011 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
GGQ has been 100% Useless this game. scum or no scum hes best be gone.


In a game with 15 remaining and 6 modkills you would be willing to lynch a non scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 15 2011 21:53 GMT
#655
I'm sorry guys. It was an honest mistake.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 15 2011 21:59 GMT
#656
On February 16 2011 06:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
GGQ has been 100% Useless this game. scum or no scum hes best be gone.


In a game with 15 remaining and 6 modkills you would be willing to lynch a non scum?


what makes you think hes non scum?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 15 2011 22:02 GMT
#657
On February 16 2011 06:59 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 06:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 16 2011 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
GGQ has been 100% Useless this game. scum or no scum hes best be gone.


In a game with 15 remaining and 6 modkills you would be willing to lynch a non scum?


what makes you think hes non scum?


I'm not sure about GGQ's alignment but, I was questioning why you would be willing to lynch someone "scum or no scum" at this point.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 15 2011 22:03 GMT
#658
On February 16 2011 06:59 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 06:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 16 2011 06:35 Coagulation wrote:
GGQ has been 100% Useless this game. scum or no scum hes best be gone.


In a game with 15 remaining and 6 modkills you would be willing to lynch a non scum?


what makes you think hes non scum?


The fact that he is being so blatantly scummy, what would scum gain from playing this way? If he were scum then why isn't he defending himself? If we hadn't had 5 modkills I'd be fine with just lynching him, but I realize now that if we don't hit mafia today then 2 more townies are going to be brutally murdered tonight, we aren't in a good spot right now and I dont think we can afford a mislynch. GGQ please post at least your name so we can use that to discuss weather or not to lynch. (according to the op there are no roles that win by being lynched, so you can't want to die)
Moderator
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 15 2011 22:04 GMT
#659
I am, like every other player, following my red text. I can offer you all no more than that.

Although I guess I could propose a random lynch! That would be a good idea, right?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 15 2011 22:06 GMT
#660
Yes, a random lynch is the way! Let us lynch us a mafia! Roll the dice!
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
ProTech168
UpATreeSC 100
ZombieGrub67
Nina 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14827
910 70
soO 39
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
monkeys_forever102
canceldota72
League of Legends
Doublelift7
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4232
Other Games
summit1g2496
fl0m1580
FrodaN780
olofmeister771
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0193
Livibee190
IndyStarCraft 156
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 13
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix14
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2864
• WagamamaTV365
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur665
• Scarra621
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.