• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:37
CEST 19:37
KST 02:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10543 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 60 Next
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 14 2010 23:46 GMT
#641
On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.


That is seriously all you have to say? What is not convincing? Do you have any better alternatives??
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 14 2010 23:49 GMT
#642
On December 15 2010 08:13 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 08:06 ShoCkeyy wrote:
But you certainly agreed with jumping on the "ShoCkeyy" bandwagon with d3 after me just naming you. I never pointed you out as scum, I basically just said that there's other people to be pointing at as well that he never mentioned. Then all the sudden after d3 and you voted for me, here comes LSB voting for me as well, when all three of you don't even have any form of analysis or clues as to why I am scum. You just "assumed" I am scum, all three of you that have been backing each other up for a while now in this game.


There was no bandwagon. I don't understand where you got this thought from. If there was a bandwagon you would be ahead in votes.


Maybe you're waiting till the end? Who knows...
Life?
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 14 2010 23:50 GMT
#643
also amber would you mind fixing the tags in that post and just posting it again? i can't figure out who is saying what
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 14 2010 23:59 GMT
#644
Shockeyy, I was going to call out Amber, but then I read his early game posts and found no problem with them. Whereas for you... I read one post. If you don't want to be of suspicion contribute more... and make it so that it isn't just you defending yourself or revenge voting against us. As for LSB, I don't think he has enough attention on him as he advocated things I didn't really agree with overall. Please don't take my posts out of context to do make us seem like bed-buddies.

I seriously SERIOUSLY disagree with double lynching tomorrow. Do we have good candidates yet? I might reconsider if we can confirm at least ONE.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 00:06 GMT
#645
On December 15 2010 08:46 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.


That is seriously all you have to say? What is not convincing? Do you have any better alternatives??

Let's vote BrownBear instead. Y/N?
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 15 2010 00:22 GMT
#646
On December 15 2010 09:06 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 08:46 Infundibulum wrote:
On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.


That is seriously all you have to say? What is not convincing? Do you have any better alternatives??

Let's vote BrownBear instead. Y/N?


i'd like to, but i don't think there's enough time. i think zeks is more likely to be red anyway.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 15 2010 00:26 GMT
#647
On December 15 2010 08:38 Node wrote:
I'm going to vote zeks today, as I don't want to let him slip through the cracks.

I still think Eiii is mafia, and I'm very very suspicious of LSB. Note his "I'm going to die tonight!" and "Seriously, I don't understand why I'm still alive" posts. It's just a way of saying, "Look! I'm town! Really! Because I'm a target! Really!" If I had to pick a person who would be Gengar, it would be LSB.

Well LSB saying that isn't going to make people rolecheck him. If you really think this is fishy, check through his post history in other games to see if he does the same thing.
boomer hands
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
December 15 2010 00:31 GMT
#648
I agree that BB has been pretty useless this game. But do you guys think he's mafia? I don't want to just lynch another useless/inactive townie zzz.

What happened Eiii? Did we dismiss the whole voting thing?

People I feel like I haven't heard from recently:
dinmsab
DCLXVI
Oceanic
Insanious

hmmm... that's it off the top of my head just looking at the player list.

Do we have any better lynches than zeks/Gabriel? The number of votes going on zeks scares me actually. lol xD
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Oceanic
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States122 Posts
December 15 2010 00:55 GMT
#649
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.


On December 14 2010 03:41 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 12:34 chaoser wrote:
On December 13 2010 12:27 BrownBear wrote:
Youch. So tree.hugger either voltorb'd one of the two other deaths (probably jcarlson) or he forgot to place one.

Well, that sucks.


Pretty sure if someone died from voltorb's they would be reported as such. It was stated that no one died from the one that exploded. That's generally how mad hatters work. Kinda strange that you didn't know that...you've played enough games lol


I was assuming night hit took priority over voltorbsplosion. I could be wrong, though, forgot about the existence of Mewtwo.


On December 13 2010 12:27 BrownBear wrote:
Youch. So tree.hugger either voltorb'd one of the two other deaths (probably jcarlson) or he forgot to place one.

Well, that sucks.



On December 13 2010 10:50 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 07:56 DarthThienAn wrote:
My point is that, we're not here to lynch people we don't like. We're here to lynch mafia.


Heh, remember policy lynches? Those were fun.

As for not noticing ken's activity... well, herp de derp. I are tired.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 07:55 Infundibulum wrote:

I actually think Brocket might be a smurf and he's playing the newbie card to cover that up. Some of the questions are downright silly ("the mafia know who's on their team, right?")


Who gives a crap. The endless "WHO ARE TEH SMURF" arguments don't really help us find mafia.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


No... stop. He didn't say he was scum, that would be retarded. zeks is not retarded.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 15:33 Gabriel wrote:
What is done, is done. Right now the best for us is Gabriel's random lists (absolutely random and out of nowhere).

Rolecheck list:
+ Show Spoiler +

Eiii
DCLXVI
Hesmyrr


Protection list:
+ Show Spoiler +

node
d3_crescentia
jcarlsoniv


Voltorb list:
+ Show Spoiler +

tree.hugger
dimnsab
deconduo




Again, why? This is just spam and serves no purpose except to clog up the thread. (I applaud your tenacity with the bbcode though )

At this point, though, I find it hard to paint anyone as definitively scum - zeks has some arguments for him, but has also been this scummy in the past (and been a town). Gabriel is misleading/wrong most of the time, but if he were actually scum, there's no way in hell he'd be this active. Unless that's part of his grand scheme?

w/e, those are the two guys I'm currently looking at. Maybe they'll post more and help me paint a better picture.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 00:26 flamewheel wrote:
obligatory lol post


This was what I was gonna do before I got subbed in ^^


On December 13 2010 03:34 BrownBear wrote:
iiiinteresting. It seems like town decided (again) to bandwagon onto an "inactive" then all went AFK and didn't switch onto a far more scummy person. Oh well, fairly standard for TL day 1, I guess.

I'm still torn as to whether an Alakazam should check zeks tonight, and report back. On one hand, we do want to be 100% sure. On the other, he's proven to be a decent lynch target already, and we really don't want to waste an Alakazam this early...

Gah.



On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.



Here are all of BrownBear's posts in this thread so far unless I have missed any. As you can see pretty much all of it is him saying that he isn't convinced of anything and that he's voting for himself. He also says some things that aren't very useful such as the town bandwagoning on an inactive and some non commital statements about zeks and that perhaps Alakazam perhaps should check him to appear helpful.

He hasn't really contributed anything at all since the start of the game. It's probably too late to lynch BrownBear today but I would definitely keep an eye on him day 3. I'm probably voting for him on day 3 unless better arguments come out for someone else.
I need a sig
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 15 2010 01:08 GMT
#650
Ok, so I’d like to point out a few things here: (Note, I left out any quotes because they would make this even longer. Sorry about any biased paraphrasing)

1: Town lynching strategy:

The plan is to lynch a Mafia here. Pretty simple. The problem is that the mafia can influence the vote, because they are in communication with each other. This looks suspicious if there’s a huge swing though, so they have to do it subtly. The way that we make it hard for the mafia to move the vote around, is to give them very few people to target. The smaller number of targets for the lynch, the less powerful the mafia become.

So with that in mind, let’s look at what just happened here: We had two people that we were looking at lynching. Most of the discussion was about them, and they were both looking pretty scummy. Suddenly (less than 5 hrs before lynch), Amber[Light] Posts an analysis of ShoCkeyy, and votes him. I actually agree with Amber’s post, it’s a decent analysis. However, it’s a horrible time to post it! It’s splitting votes near the end of a day, and has the potential to cause confusion, confusion during which the mafia can get away with swinging a vote! What a perfect cover! It’s an actually good analysis, so he must be town, right? WRONG.

When you analyse people you have to look at what makes sense. “Does it make sense for a Green to post this?”; “Does it make sense for a Blue to post this?”; “Does it make sense for a Red to post this?”. Look at them all. Here’s what I see: There is NO reason for someone to split the votes like this as a town. An experienced player knows this, and Amber is certainly experienced. So why post it? Well, looking at it if he’s mafia, it makes sense. If the Mafia has a man (or two) on the chopping block, they’d throw up a third person. They might be able to sway enough to save one or both of them.

Next, two people actually hopped on the ShoCkeyy vote. Why? “Cause Amber posted a good analysis”. Again, this is excellent cover for the mafia, even if they post their reason for voting ShoCkeyy, they are still splitting the vote, something no good townie would ever do.

Last minute switches cause confusion, something that the mafia will thrive in. Amber, LSB and D3 should all know this.

A note on my vote here: I voted Gabe, not because I think that he is the most likely player to be mafia right now, I voted him because I was late on reading up on the forum, and didn’t have a chance to put up my alternative early enough for people to evaluate it. I didn’t want to do the very thing that Amber did, so I voted for the most harmful of the two that were on the block.


2: Town Discussion:

So far the town discussion has been dominated by Gabe vs Zeks arguments, and it’s not helping the town. The retaliatory blaming, and ego based fighting needs to stop. It’s working really to give the mafia cover. Most of the analysis thus far has concentrated on two people, and that’s not good. Here’s my thoughts on this:

Day: (First 24hrs)
This is the time that should be spent discussing everyone’s thoughts on who should be lynched. I would advocate that no votes should be posted during this time. Just a big open discussion, where everyone can voice as many people as they want.

Day: (Second 24hrs)
This is the time that should be spent discussing the most suspicious players from the previous discussion. NO MORE THAN 2-3 AT THE MOST! This is the point where the most suspicious people get more attention, suspects give their defense, and people vote.

Night: (All 24 hrs)
I actually have less of a plan for this time. Some time should be spent analyzing the voting from the previous day, but I’ve seen a lot of players advocate silence. I personally disagree with this, but I’m not that experienced a player, so I may have missed the reason behind this.

This is just an idea, and I’d love to hear everybody else’s plan on how we might be able to utilize the time we have better than we have.



3: My suspicions

LSB:
I have already pointed out my suspicion of LSB, and posted an analysis. I later said that he’d posted a few things that made him look less scummy, but I was suspicious still, and am more suspicious now, after the vote.

Amber[light]:
Most of my suspicion is based off of little contribution that I’ve noticed, and splitting the vote to Shockeyy. I’ve yet to go back and analyze this properly, so I’m leaving it at a suspicion. I’ll work on reasons later. (Again, I have not checked this well, so don’t expect me to defend it. I’ll work on it as soon as I get time. Take this as a given for all my suspects.)

Eiii:
Hasn’t contributed a lot, acted somewhat scummy in general. Not a strong suspicion, but someone I’m keeping my eyes on. Again, I’d like to have someone analyze him.

BrownBear:
Unexplained voting, and general lack of participation. Fits my profile for a lurking mafia player. Can anyone who has played with BrownBear give us an idea of how he normally plays?


D3:
Same reasons as Amber[light]

ShoCkeyy:
Like I said earlier, I agree with Amber[light]’s analysis of ShoCkeyy. I’m not as sure that he is mafia, but he is definitely on my suspects list.




I’ll be going over these players, and if I get enough time, I’ll bring up the ones that look the most suspicious to me by the beginning of Day 3, hopefully with an actual analysis. Again, this are my suspects, and a brief explanation as to why.



4: A few final notes:

Unfortunatly, writing takes time, and some things have happened since I started that I want to respond to:

Amber: There was a point when the votes where tied 3-3-3, so it fits my definision of a bandwagon, though you said something about ShoCkeyy having to be ahead, so I suspect we are working off of different definitions. I just mean a concerted push for someone to get lynched.

Infund and D3: Thanks, I’ve never played with double lynch, that makes sense. I agree that we shouldn’t use the double lynch yet. (Tho, it’s weird how deleyed it is. I’d think it’d be hard to make it work out right, but w/e)

DTA: Yes, I’d like others to be on stand, but I’ve seen bad things happen with quick lynch switches before, so I don’t support them. If people had been more active earlier in the day, I don’t think this would have been a problem.
I’d like to hear from those people as well. I see Oceanic has posted something anyways. Where’s the other three? The fact that they aren’t on my suspect list is a little concerning to me. I’ll have to look at them and see why I didn’t think of them…Hmm.


Aaaaannnnd….I just realized that the day ends at 12:00, not 10:00 TL time. So there’s more to this day than I thought. Hmm. I think that this mellows a lot of what I said against Amber. Just mellows, though.


Tl;dr:
1: Don’t split votes late in the day.
2: Stop fighting. It’s harmful to the town.
3: I’m looking at LSB, Amber, Eiii, Brownbear, D3, and ShoCkeyy as suspects right now.
4: Various responses to people.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Oceanic
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States122 Posts
December 15 2010 01:15 GMT
#651
Quotes are from most recent to oldest cause I messed up when copying pasting. I'm not really sure if there's an easier way to multi quote.

On December 15 2010 08:32 BrownBear wrote:
I am here, voting for myself again because I'm not superconvinced by any arguments so far. That said, having Hesmyrr as a (mostly) confirmed town voice is nice.


Not committing to anyone and votes for himself again as he did on day 1. Also says something about Hesmyrr that everyone already knew, not adding anything new.

On December 14 2010 03:41 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 12:34 chaoser wrote:
On December 13 2010 12:27 BrownBear wrote:
Youch. So tree.hugger either voltorb'd one of the two other deaths (probably jcarlson) or he forgot to place one.

Well, that sucks.


Pretty sure if someone died from voltorb's they would be reported as such. It was stated that no one died from the one that exploded. That's generally how mad hatters work. Kinda strange that you didn't know that...you've played enough games lol


I was assuming night hit took priority over voltorbsplosion. I could be wrong, though, forgot about the existence of Mewtwo.


On December 13 2010 12:27 BrownBear wrote:
Youch. So tree.hugger either voltorb'd one of the two other deaths (probably jcarlson) or he forgot to place one.

Well, that sucks.


In these 2 posts he offers a little insight on what could have happened in the night but the posts themselves are pretty useless as far as finding scum. Spam

On December 13 2010 10:50 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 07:56 DarthThienAn wrote:
My point is that, we're not here to lynch people we don't like. We're here to lynch mafia.


Heh, remember policy lynches? Those were fun.

As for not noticing ken's activity... well, herp de derp. I are tired.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 07:55 Infundibulum wrote:

I actually think Brocket might be a smurf and he's playing the newbie card to cover that up. Some of the questions are downright silly ("the mafia know who's on their team, right?")


Who gives a crap. The endless "WHO ARE TEH SMURF" arguments don't really help us find mafia.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 06:24 Gabriel wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:23 zeks wrote:
On December 13 2010 06:06 LSB wrote:

AFAIK Zeks is also increadibly scummy in the other games he plays.


What other games have I been scum in?

LOL are you just agreeing you are scum?


No... stop. He didn't say he was scum, that would be retarded. zeks is not retarded.


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 15:33 Gabriel wrote:
What is done, is done. Right now the best for us is Gabriel's random lists (absolutely random and out of nowhere).

Rolecheck list:
+ Show Spoiler +

Eiii
DCLXVI
Hesmyrr


Protection list:
+ Show Spoiler +

node
d3_crescentia
jcarlsoniv


Voltorb list:
+ Show Spoiler +

tree.hugger
dimnsab
deconduo




Again, why? This is just spam and serves no purpose except to clog up the thread. (I applaud your tenacity with the bbcode though )

At this point, though, I find it hard to paint anyone as definitively scum - zeks has some arguments for him, but has also been this scummy in the past (and been a town). Gabriel is misleading/wrong most of the time, but if he were actually scum, there's no way in hell he'd be this active. Unless that's part of his grand scheme?

w/e, those are the two guys I'm currently looking at. Maybe they'll post more and help me paint a better picture.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 00:26 flamewheel wrote:
obligatory lol post


This was what I was gonna do before I got subbed in ^^


Here he complains about spam yet that's all he posts. He says a few things to diffuse suspicion on zeks and Gabriel but against doesn't commit to anything and doesn't offer any new suspects.

On December 13 2010 03:34 BrownBear wrote:
iiiinteresting. It seems like town decided (again) to bandwagon onto an "inactive" then all went AFK and didn't switch onto a far more scummy person. Oh well, fairly standard for TL day 1, I guess.

I'm still torn as to whether an Alakazam should check zeks tonight, and report back. On one hand, we do want to be 100% sure. On the other, he's proven to be a decent lynch target already, and we really don't want to waste an Alakazam this early...

Gah.


Another spammy post. Complains about the town bandwagoning on an "inactive" player even though Kenpachi wasn't inactive. Then mentions that zeks could perhaps be Alakazam checked but then also goes on to say that we probably don't want to waste a check on him.

I need a sig
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
December 15 2010 01:23 GMT
#652
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 15 2010 01:30 GMT
#653
All right. If Zeks flips green. Take note of this. If he's red, I will eat my words.

The issue today that I don't want to lynch Zeks. We're falling with the same trap with lynching Kenpachi. They play like this all the time. Lynching zeks would just be like doing a random pick. However, mafia always has a hand in RNG.

I pushed ShoCkeyy because I agreed with D3 that we need to make the lurkers more visible. Amber[Light]'s response was not only OMGUS. He was well justified. Lurker pops up. Randomly votes Amber[Light], tries to hide.

So, rather than voting Gabriel, I decided that ShoCkeyy is the better lynch. And after a few observations heres a few things I found

Firstly: ShoCkeyy just flat out lurked:
He had one post day one that did nothing but explain that "his vote really wasn't a vote"
+ Show Spoiler [First post] +

On December 12 2010 05:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:35 tree.hugger wrote:
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.


Alright, I feel like kenpachi is getting way to agressive here. All his post have been aggressive and not helpful in anyway.

+ Show Spoiler +
A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=14#270


When he starts saying, that why do people assume that he reads the rules, makes me question him. Everyone reads the rules and we know this because that's part of the game. If he's saying he doesn't that just seems phishy to me imo.

I also feel like, he posted the DT or Medic theory in order to try and get some people off of his case cause he can possibly be a TR member. I've seen this happen plenty of times where they pull out the "I might be a DT or Medic" and they end up not being it. My two cents, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I've been able to read off of.

Very problemic analysis. Firstly, it doesn’t take an actual position. All it’s saying is “everyone else seems to be voting kenpachi so I’ll join in”.

Lets take a look at his points
1) Kenpachi doesn't read the rules. Therefore he is scum.
2) Kenpachi soft claimed blue. Therefore he is scum

There are two big problems. 1) Not reading the rules doesn't mean you are scum. It just means that you didn’t read the rules. 2) Kenpachi did not soft claim blue.


+ Show Spoiler [Night one] +
On December 15 2010 04:34 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Quoted text

Well my reasoning on voting for Gabriel was because in the first round he dodged my vote by the way kenpachi was acting, but then seeing jcarl go now and both of them being Gabriels prime targets in the beginning kinda made me switch over to them. Either way, I find it funny that you only target a quite few of us when actually there is A LOT of people missing that are not posting at all. To name some more, Amber[Light], Tube?... Why don't you target them as well? I don't understand why would you just target a select few of us instead of them and then JUST target me right after wards. I've been busy and reading up on what I could and making my voice count when needed and voting when I needed to.

Interesting defense. Immediately he starts attacking the person who pointed out that he wasn't doing anything. And these aren't actually good attacks. Take note that Amber[Light] and Tube were pretty active day 1.
Secondly
I could and making my voice count when needed

Is just lol


Secondly
ShoCkeyy has been incredibly self centered. He does nothing but protect himself and justify

However. every single one of his posts today were either defending himself, or attacking the people questioning him.
Instead of not taking a position. ShoCkey starts going all out, accusing everyone. Doing anything he can to try to not become lynched. This is completely different from the ShoCkeyy we know.

This could be an overdefensive townie. But far more likely it is a mafia trying not to attract attention day 1.

Thirdly: ShoCkeyy had made no mention of Zeks.
This is the most important subject today, and he still hasn't talked about Zeks? ShoCkeyy is obviously cutting ties because he knows that Zeks is green.
+ Show Spoiler +
If Zeks is green, lynch ShoCkeyy

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 15 2010 01:31 GMT
#654
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 15 2010 01:35 GMT
#655
On December 15 2010 10:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.

I'd rather a DT check used on BB than a lynch.
Of course, we'll never know for sure about DT checks.

Hmm... Tomorrow, if our medics are still safe, do you think the DTs should claim? They would be able to tell information about two players. And also the medics could protect them.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 15 2010 01:37 GMT
#656
On December 15 2010 10:35 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 10:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.

I'd rather a DT check used on BB than a lynch.
Of course, we'll never know for sure about DT checks.

Hmm... Tomorrow, if our medics are still safe, do you think the DTs should claim? They would be able to tell information about two players. And also the medics could protect them.


Why would our dts claimed unless they found reds? Even if they did, they wouldn't necessarily have to claim. Our medics would have to protect them each day and they are vulnerable if the medics are hit. That doesn't make sense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 15 2010 01:39 GMT
#657
On December 15 2010 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 10:35 LSB wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.

I'd rather a DT check used on BB than a lynch.
Of course, we'll never know for sure about DT checks.

Hmm... Tomorrow, if our medics are still safe, do you think the DTs should claim? They would be able to tell information about two players. And also the medics could protect them.


Why would our dts claimed unless they found reds? Even if they did, they wouldn't necessarily have to claim. Our medics would have to protect them each day and they are vulnerable if the medics are hit. That doesn't make sense.

How about making a list of information of people we would like information on?

If the DT check a Red, or two of the people on the list. They should claim.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 15 2010 01:42 GMT
#658
On December 15 2010 10:39 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:35 LSB wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.

I'd rather a DT check used on BB than a lynch.
Of course, we'll never know for sure about DT checks.

Hmm... Tomorrow, if our medics are still safe, do you think the DTs should claim? They would be able to tell information about two players. And also the medics could protect them.


Why would our dts claimed unless they found reds? Even if they did, they wouldn't necessarily have to claim. Our medics would have to protect them each day and they are vulnerable if the medics are hit. That doesn't make sense.

How about making a list of information of people we would like information on?

If the DT check a Red, or two of the people on the list. They should claim.


Huh? Calling for a double dt claim is sounding really scummy,,,,,
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 15 2010 01:43 GMT
#659
On December 15 2010 10:30 LSB wrote:
All right. If Zeks flips green. Take note of this. If he's red, I will eat my words.

The issue today that I don't want to lynch Zeks. We're falling with the same trap with lynching Kenpachi. They play like this all the time. Lynching zeks would just be like doing a random pick. However, mafia always has a hand in RNG.

I pushed ShoCkeyy because I agreed with D3 that we need to make the lurkers more visible. Amber[Light]'s response was not only OMGUS. He was well justified. Lurker pops up. Randomly votes Amber[Light], tries to hide.

So, rather than voting Gabriel, I decided that ShoCkeyy is the better lynch. And after a few observations heres a few things I found

Firstly: ShoCkeyy just flat out lurked:
He had one post day one that did nothing but explain that "his vote really wasn't a vote"
+ Show Spoiler [First post] +

On December 12 2010 05:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2010 04:35 tree.hugger wrote:
On December 11 2010 17:41 tree.hugger wrote:My hunch is that he's not going to be able to commit fully to anything, no matter how much we prod.





On December 12 2010 02:30 Kenpachi wrote:
asdf. even when i post, i get pointed scum
On December 12 2010 02:35 Kenpachi wrote:
okay so yea my posts were bad but what can i say? i couldnt offer anything there and there. So i voted Gabriel for blatant bandwagon. Then he reacts and i defend.
On December 12 2010 02:27 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote tree.hugger
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?

On December 12 2010 04:13 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:12 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 12 2010 04:10 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 12 2010 03:39 DCLXVI wrote:
Thank you insanious and tree.hugger, I hope to see more people post like that. I don't understand why people are letting Kenpachi off the hook for bad posting. So what if he has a history of being less than stellar for the town. We cannot allow him to spam and distract the town because even if he isn't mafia, this helps the mafia. He is playing in a way that benefits the mafia, so even if he isn't (though I think he is), he is dangerous for the town. I really don't like the defense used by darth and meepak of "oh, well this is just how he normally plays". Townies don't intentionally hurt the town by doing what kenpachi is doing.
I'll hopefully be back in a bit before the vote ends, but I feel safe in putting my vote on Kenpachi. Every vote on him is a vote to clean up the town.

youre dumb. what if i happened to be DT or Medic?


Are you claiming DT or medic?

no i am not


Word. I suppose we'll get treated to angry defending eventually, as he's in the lead right now, but hey, that might be too committed.


Alright, I feel like kenpachi is getting way to agressive here. All his post have been aggressive and not helpful in anyway.

+ Show Spoiler +
A) 4 hours does not judge that. what if i went on TL tomorrow for the first time in the past 3 days?
B) Anyone who posts would want to look active.. Why would they post if they want to look inactive?
C) Why are you assuming i read the rules? how do you know i didnt just assume the KP?
D) It doesnt. shh
E) ?? its enlightenment
F) I dont agree with you voting for Infundibulum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=174831&currentpage=14#270


When he starts saying, that why do people assume that he reads the rules, makes me question him. Everyone reads the rules and we know this because that's part of the game. If he's saying he doesn't that just seems phishy to me imo.

I also feel like, he posted the DT or Medic theory in order to try and get some people off of his case cause he can possibly be a TR member. I've seen this happen plenty of times where they pull out the "I might be a DT or Medic" and they end up not being it. My two cents, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I've been able to read off of.

Very problemic analysis. Firstly, it doesn’t take an actual position. All it’s saying is “everyone else seems to be voting kenpachi so I’ll join in”.

Lets take a look at his points
1) Kenpachi doesn't read the rules. Therefore he is scum.
2) Kenpachi soft claimed blue. Therefore he is scum

There are two big problems. 1) Not reading the rules doesn't mean you are scum. It just means that you didn’t read the rules. 2) Kenpachi did not soft claim blue.


+ Show Spoiler [Night one] +
On December 15 2010 04:34 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Quoted text

Well my reasoning on voting for Gabriel was because in the first round he dodged my vote by the way kenpachi was acting, but then seeing jcarl go now and both of them being Gabriels prime targets in the beginning kinda made me switch over to them. Either way, I find it funny that you only target a quite few of us when actually there is A LOT of people missing that are not posting at all. To name some more, Amber[Light], Tube?... Why don't you target them as well? I don't understand why would you just target a select few of us instead of them and then JUST target me right after wards. I've been busy and reading up on what I could and making my voice count when needed and voting when I needed to.

Interesting defense. Immediately he starts attacking the person who pointed out that he wasn't doing anything. And these aren't actually good attacks. Take note that Amber[Light] and Tube were pretty active day 1.
Secondly
I could and making my voice count when needed

Is just lol


Secondly
ShoCkeyy has been incredibly self centered. He does nothing but protect himself and justify

However. every single one of his posts today were either defending himself, or attacking the people questioning him.
Instead of not taking a position. ShoCkey starts going all out, accusing everyone. Doing anything he can to try to not become lynched. This is completely different from the ShoCkeyy we know.

This could be an overdefensive townie. But far more likely it is a mafia trying not to attract attention day 1.

Thirdly: ShoCkeyy had made no mention of Zeks.
This is the most important subject today, and he still hasn't talked about Zeks? ShoCkeyy is obviously cutting ties because he knows that Zeks is green.
+ Show Spoiler +
If Zeks is green, lynch ShoCkeyy



Are you an idiot? I never voted Amber[Light] till he voted me... Can you actually read the thread before you spew more garbage out of your mouth? I only stated Amber because it's funny how d3 never mentioned him and quite a few others that never really post, but yet, I get mentioned... So of course I'm going to defend myself. I only pointed out that he never mentioned Amber[LighT]... Then all the sudden happy go lucky amber comes and calls me scum for no reason and then votes me. That's not weird at all, of course not, even though I never voted for amber. I only had mentioned his name as to why d3 never mentioned him either.

Different ShoCkeyy? I always defend myself in every mafia game I have always played, and funny thing is, last game I played was about a year ago and I was a medic. Nice one, everyone lynched the medic because he defended himself. Keep going down that road and watch the town die. And I'm actually helping the town by showing them the mafia circle that's going on between you, amber and d3.

How does Zeks tie with me if he's green? I don't care for him, I cared for Gabriel in the beginning till Amber decided to burst his bubble because I told d3 he never mentioned amber. And this is a NO PM game. And even if I knew he was green, wouldn't that make me a DT?

I pushed ShoCkeyy because I agreed with D3 that we need to make the lurkers more visible.


Where was this agreeing? The only agreeing I saw between the two of you was to lynch inactives, unless you guys are pming each other or talking to each other through other means (which only mafia can do this)
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 15 2010 01:45 GMT
#660
On December 15 2010 10:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 10:39 LSB wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:35 LSB wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 15 2010 10:23 Insanious wrote:
Posting this from my blackberry so will be short, but I want everyone to keep in mind BB was a replacement. I don't think many people who get mafia will go and afk and leave a game when they get mafia. Just food for thought... Maybe BB is mafia and someone wanted town/ really didn't have time but just wanted to say BB is a replacement and from what I hear replacements are rarely red.


Same logic was used last game in salem which allowed Nemesis to slip through to the end. Lets not use that as an excuse to clear him.

I'd rather a DT check used on BB than a lynch.
Of course, we'll never know for sure about DT checks.

Hmm... Tomorrow, if our medics are still safe, do you think the DTs should claim? They would be able to tell information about two players. And also the medics could protect them.


Why would our dts claimed unless they found reds? Even if they did, they wouldn't necessarily have to claim. Our medics would have to protect them each day and they are vulnerable if the medics are hit. That doesn't make sense.

How about making a list of information of people we would like information on?

If the DT check a Red, or two of the people on the list. They should claim.


Huh? Calling for a double dt claim is sounding really scummy,,,,,


adds more to my reason that LSB, Amber and d3 are scum...
Life?
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 601
SteadfastSC463
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 24m
OSC
19h 24m
Stellar Fest
19h 24m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.