• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8285 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 60 Next
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 11:55 GMT
#681
On December 15 2010 18:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I just wanna say I'm delighted at how not spammy this game has been.

I'm not. Means that there isn't adequate discussion or finger-pointing to get anywhere.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 12:20 GMT
#682
Zeks voters where you at? Oh right, below:

zeks
Gabriel
DCLXVI
GGQ
kitaman27
Insanious
DarthThienAn
Infundibulum
chaoser
Oceanic
Eiii
KtheZ
Node
ghrur

Gabriel
Brocket
ShoCkeyy
dinmsab
deconduo
Kavdragon

Shockeyy
d3_crescentia
Amber[LighT]
LSB

Brownbear
Brownbear

SerapH
SerapH
Pandain?

tube
LSB

Cross-examine with yesterday's vote list:
Hesmyrr 1
d3_crescentia

LSB 1
tube

Gabriel 1
dinmsab

Stormtemplar 1
zeks

ghrur 1
ghrur

Zeks 11
Gabriel
KtheZ
Infundibulum
Node
DarthThienAn
Meapak_Ziphh
chaoser
Hesmyrr?
Kenpachi
GGQ
Oceanic

kenpachi 12
tree.hugger
deconduo
Insanious
Brocket
LSB
jcarlsoniv
DCLXVI
Kavdragon
ShoCkeyy
seRapH
Amber[LighT]
Eiii

kitaman27 1
kitaman27

BrownBear 1
BrownBear

Please note that RoL did not vote Day 1 and is now dead. Analysis inc

PS I think my tags are screwy.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 15 2010 13:12 GMT
#683
Okay guys thanks for listening to me. Shockeyy should be eliminated come Day 2. Medics should NOT protect themselves if they can. They should be blue-hunting. If you suspect someone is a pika/raichu then ignore them and move on.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 15 2010 13:12 GMT
#684
ay 3

Voting Zeks was a silly bandwagon. Hence why I never even discussed it or spoke about it.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 13:25 GMT
#685
Important things to note on this list:

Inactives/single votes
There is absolutely no way we can continue voting in onesies because it makes analysis too hard. Of these on Day 1 we have: Brownbear, kitaman27, ghrur, dinmsab, and tube. Their actions on Day 2: Brownbear, tube (also note that in the above list tube should be voting for LSB, not the other way around), dinmsab with no change. Brownbear's inactivity is terrible and his presence isn't good for the town at all. As for the other two, dinmsab has voted for Gabriel twice and the same for tube -> LSB. If either of these two strongly believe in their votes then they should be in the thread actively promoting their viewpoint instead of sitting back passively; otherwise they might as well be scum.

The meat: Zeks
You might note that the Zeks list is virtually identical between Day 1 and 2, with the exception of Hesmyrr/Pandain and kitaman27/Insanious/Eiii jumping ship from elsewhere. Insanious wasted a lot of time sticking his neck out in a tree-hugger analysis; Eiii is not necessarily scum given his last-minute vote on zeks Day 1; kitaman27 played fairly aggressive pro-town in the beginning but has fallen silent since. For now, we shouldn't care too much about these people.

The rest of the list (and a brief summary of posts):

DCLXVI - not much contribution here as far as targets; just a bunch of fluff
GGQ - makes a few points wrt Zeks (I found them uncompelling, but maybe that's hindsight)
chaoser - some early game discussion and defense of Kenpachi; has cited finals
Oceanic - early defense of infundibulum/anti-Gabriel; has cited finals
KtheZ - early agreement/defense of Gabriel and then vanished
Node - points out LSB, agrees with Gabriel wrt Zeks, believes Hesmyrr's (now Pandain's) roleclaim
ghrur - agreement with Node on LSB

I'm going to take the other three (Gabriel, DarthThienAn, Infundibulum) separately and get back to it tonight. Stay tuned for one more post...
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 15 2010 13:38 GMT
#686
lol post
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 13:49 GMT
#687
I don't pretend I'm good at analysis; in fact I'm probably trash terrible at it. Shortened because I have to go to work soon -_-

Here's what I noticed about the Zeks list in particular:
- Much of the voting comes from Gabriel's early game analysis of Zeks. While Gabriel himself could be whatever, at least one of his supporters IS scum. Let's work on analyzing Gabriel and his early-game followers.
- The discussion between DCLXVI and chaoser wrt to Kenpachi is particularly telling. Chaoser's defense is along the lines of "Kenpachi just posts that way" while DCLXVI's responses are "yeah but if he WERE mafia it'd be so easy for him to hide!" Something about this just doesn't strike me as particularly innocent on DCLXVI's part, as he seems to be posting an unnecessary defense of himself when Kenpachi died, and a lot of "we should do/have done X" statements recently. His vote for zeks isn't particularly well-justified; in fact it's a bit of a 180-degree turn as he suddenly shifted from "Kenpachi is scum" to "scum must have bandwagoned Kenpachi in the end to save zeks!" (Post on this sometime tonight as well)

Okay, off to work. Hope that's enough for you guys to chew on for tomorrow. Someone else come up with a night plan? In general, Gabriel might be good to check; DTA/Inf as well; DCLXVI cuz I think so. Medics protect who you can/find most compelling.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 15 2010 13:49 GMT
#688
On December 15 2010 22:38 flamewheel wrote:
lol post

quiet you
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 15 2010 14:01 GMT
#689
On December 15 2010 22:12 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay guys thanks for listening to me. Shockeyy should be eliminated come Day 2. Medics should NOT protect themselves if they can. They should be blue-hunting. If you suspect someone is a pika/raichu then ignore them and move on.


Yes vote for me... you still haven't even given a good excuse to the town as to why to vote for me. . At least i actually gave input as to what i think about and proved you, lsb, and d3 are scum....
Life?
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 15 2010 14:22 GMT
#690
On December 15 2010 23:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 22:12 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay guys thanks for listening to me. Shockeyy should be eliminated come Day 2. Medics should NOT protect themselves if they can. They should be blue-hunting. If you suspect someone is a pika/raichu then ignore them and move on.


Yes vote for me... you still haven't even given a good excuse to the town as to why to vote for me. . At least i actually gave input as to what i think about and proved you, lsb, and d3 are scum....


You've been tripping all over your own posts, leaving things out, neglecting other posts, taking things out of context. Without a doubt this is scum-play, and bad scum-play at that.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
December 15 2010 14:27 GMT
#691
I am more interested in defenders of Gabriel and players FoSing Shockey than Gabriel and Shockeyy now. I'm not feeling as intense on Gabe as I felt over day 2 but I'm thinking that's cos he hasn't been talking much. Maybe if he posts more it'll reignite my burning passion to lynch him out.

People springing to mind:

LSB (really quick change vote from gabe to shockey and muddied the anti gabe arguments, didn't offer much on zeks even though zeks earned compelling arguments).

Oceania &Seraph (said to death, lack of posts and jumping on teh wagon. I don't think much about posters like these but even I noticed a lack of posts from Oceania and Seraph. It's way too easy to sit back and vote, you got to get in the game if you want to stay).

Amber (really quick on voting Shockeyy, way too quick especially when we were already divided about zeks and gabriel. d3 has distanced himself from you and i think lsb will plan to as well.)

But I'm going to let other people talk now. I feel like my posts have made some people shy away from posting their ideas/opinions which isn't good. Please post something you think has happened or looks strange.

As far as me voting myself: I will vote myself if suspicion falls on me and you guys want to confirm I'm a townie. I already said that I believed zeks/gabe were mafia and I'm already half wrong.


I don't know what happened.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 15 2010 14:31 GMT
#692
On December 15 2010 23:27 Brocket wrote:
I am more interested in defenders of Gabriel and players FoSing Shockey than Gabriel and Shockeyy now. I'm not feeling as intense on Gabe as I felt over day 2 but I'm thinking that's cos he hasn't been talking much. Maybe if he posts more it'll reignite my burning passion to lynch him out.

People springing to mind:

LSB (really quick change vote from gabe to shockey and muddied the anti gabe arguments, didn't offer much on zeks even though zeks earned compelling arguments).

Oceania &Seraph (said to death, lack of posts and jumping on teh wagon. I don't think much about posters like these but even I noticed a lack of posts from Oceania and Seraph. It's way too easy to sit back and vote, you got to get in the game if you want to stay).

Amber (really quick on voting Shockeyy, way too quick especially when we were already divided about zeks and gabriel. d3 has distanced himself from you and i think lsb will plan to as well.)

But I'm going to let other people talk now. I feel like my posts have made some people shy away from posting their ideas/opinions which isn't good. Please post something you think has happened or looks strange.

As far as me voting myself: I will vote myself if suspicion falls on me and you guys want to confirm I'm a townie. I already said that I believed zeks/gabe were mafia and I'm already half wrong.




D3, LSB, and I have no real connection. I didn't even know that D3 voted for ShoCkeyy, I was just ready to get a good lynch target on the map. I was waiting for the right person to start FoSing, and Shockeyy fell right into it. It could have been anyone, but an inactive that makes posts without substance and posts of straight-out lies makes him an obvious target.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 15 2010 15:15 GMT
#693
AHHH sorry guys~~

I had two final exams yesterday never logged on....

Hope me dying gave you guys clues

You guys know what to do
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 15 2010 15:16 GMT
#694
Getting lynched is better in the fact that I get sent to Bills PC

Others aren't so lucky...
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 15 2010 15:19 GMT
#695
I really don't think Gabe is blue, so lynching him wouldn't be a BAD idea, but I doubt it's a particularly good one either since we really need to start getting some scum.

As for me being inactive or whatever, yeah I get that. But the zeks bandwagon (however stupid it was) already existed when I voted myself. If I were scum why wouldn't I get on that?
+ Show Spoiler +
But maybe that's what I want you to think! WIFOM
boomer hands
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 15 2010 15:20 GMT
#696
On December 16 2010 00:16 zeks wrote:
Getting lynched is better in the fact that I get sent to Bills PC

Others aren't so lucky...

We're pokemon. We never die. We only faint.

...they did faint right?
boomer hands
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 15 2010 15:28 GMT
#697
On December 15 2010 23:31 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 23:27 Brocket wrote:
I am more interested in defenders of Gabriel and players FoSing Shockey than Gabriel and Shockeyy now. I'm not feeling as intense on Gabe as I felt over day 2 but I'm thinking that's cos he hasn't been talking much. Maybe if he posts more it'll reignite my burning passion to lynch him out.

People springing to mind:

LSB (really quick change vote from gabe to shockey and muddied the anti gabe arguments, didn't offer much on zeks even though zeks earned compelling arguments).

Oceania &Seraph (said to death, lack of posts and jumping on teh wagon. I don't think much about posters like these but even I noticed a lack of posts from Oceania and Seraph. It's way too easy to sit back and vote, you got to get in the game if you want to stay).

Amber (really quick on voting Shockeyy, way too quick especially when we were already divided about zeks and gabriel. d3 has distanced himself from you and i think lsb will plan to as well.)

But I'm going to let other people talk now. I feel like my posts have made some people shy away from posting their ideas/opinions which isn't good. Please post something you think has happened or looks strange.

As far as me voting myself: I will vote myself if suspicion falls on me and you guys want to confirm I'm a townie. I already said that I believed zeks/gabe were mafia and I'm already half wrong.




D3, LSB, and I have no real connection. I didn't even know that D3 voted for ShoCkeyy, I was just ready to get a good lynch target on the map. I was waiting for the right person to start FoSing, and Shockeyy fell right into it. It could have been anyone, but an inactive that makes posts without substance and posts of straight-out lies makes him an obvious target.


That's the thing, i didn't fall into anything, unless you d3 and lsb planned to mention my name and try calling me out (which is why d3 never mentioned you). Then i only so happened to mention your name, not even paint you as scum and you were way to quick on protecting yourself and painting me as scum. That in it self says scum all over it. And you still haven't given a good reason as to why i am scum yet, you just keep saying im scum and to vote for me...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 15 2010 15:30 GMT
#698
And i haven't been tripping over my own post if that's all you got for me.i have way more things on you than you have on me.
Life?
dinmsab
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Malaysia2246 Posts
December 15 2010 17:06 GMT
#699
On December 16 2010 00:20 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 00:16 zeks wrote:
Getting lynched is better in the fact that I get sent to Bills PC

Others aren't so lucky...

We're pokemon. We never die. We only faint.

...they did faint right?


Now that you mentioned it, why are we talking?

Shouldn't we be like... PIKA PIKA??!
..
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 15 2010 17:15 GMT
#700
On December 16 2010 02:06 dinmsab wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 00:20 seRapH wrote:
On December 16 2010 00:16 zeks wrote:
Getting lynched is better in the fact that I get sent to Bills PC

Others aren't so lucky...

We're pokemon. We never die. We only faint.

...they did faint right?


Now that you mentioned it, why are we talking?

Shouldn't we be like... PIKA PIKA??!



Floating down a river in Cerulean city, four bodies were discovered.


jcarlsoniv the Pikachu.
RebirthOfLeGenD the Pikachu
tree.hugger the Electrode
Meapakk_Ziphh the Pikachu


Nope I'm pretty sure you're dead dead lol
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 45
BRAT_OK 30
Codebar 11
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39860
Jaedong 1403
Hyuk 1296
Soma 618
Mini 555
BeSt 462
Horang2 420
Larva 345
Rush 303
Soulkey 292
[ Show more ]
ZerO 206
Snow 197
hero 78
Dewaltoss 66
Liquid`Ret 57
Free 54
Mind 50
Killer 36
sorry 30
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 26
Rock 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
qojqva1779
Dendi725
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby1823
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1826
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli452
ceh9320
KnowMe117
QueenE87
Trikslyr41
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1889
• TFBlade875
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
20h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.