• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 30

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 19 2011 04:01 GMT
#581
It's really low.
1 MB is decent.
2 MB is my personally suggested.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
QxGRockEr
Profile Joined July 2011
United States191 Posts
July 25 2011 20:17 GMT
#582
Hello i would like to transfer my streaming account MRTUX to this one please give me some help my stream is www.justin.tv/reqrocker i have been a tl memebr for a very long time just with the wrong name and since they wont accept my name change since i dont hhave enough posts i would like to just make a new one. So can this please be accepted for streaming on teamliquid THANKS ALL ENJOY~
LighTeSports
InStride91
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States14 Posts
July 27 2011 01:34 GMT
#583
Hi,

One Question: Can I post a thread about my stream if I have not been a member for 3 months? I have been streaming for 1 month and I only stopped for a few weeks because the XSplit Beta was over, but now I have officially purchased XSplit.

Thank you for your time
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 27 2011 02:16 GMT
#584
On July 27 2011 10:34 InStride91 wrote:
Hi,

One Question: Can I post a thread about my stream if I have not been a member for 3 months? I have been streaming for 1 month and I only stopped for a few weeks because the XSplit Beta was over, but now I have officially purchased XSplit.

Thank you for your time


Unfortunately you can't advertise your stream on TL unless you are eligible.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
July 27 2011 02:40 GMT
#585
On July 26 2011 05:17 QxGRockEr wrote:
Hello i would like to transfer my streaming account MRTUX to this one please give me some help my stream is www.justin.tv/reqrocker i have been a tl memebr for a very long time just with the wrong name and since they wont accept my name change since i dont hhave enough posts i would like to just make a new one. So can this please be accepted for streaming on teamliquid THANKS ALL ENJOY~


You seem to have misread the name change topic. You can only have your name changed if you have less than 500 posts not more than 500 posts.
The name you tried to change to is already taken http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=rocker and from the identical capitalization it's possible that is your original account?


FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-30 00:56:27
July 30 2011 00:24 GMT
#586
I didn't receive a PM from a moderator or anything, but was curious as to why my stream was "disabled"?

"Your stream has been disabled."

Wasn't for sure if it was due to re-streaming MLG live stream content or not, but if it was I did not see any rules or warnings that stated not too and if it is due too, I will turn the stream off immediately to comply with TL.net streaming rules and regulations.

Do apologize if that was the reason.

(edit: After going through the pages on this thread, I did read that restreaming events like GSL and the like are a no no. I do apologize for streaming the MLG Anaheim content and now that I know a restream is against the rules, it will not occur again. I hope that this doesn't hinder my chances on having my stream re-enabled.)
PaPoolee
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-03 23:28:23
August 03 2011 20:58 GMT
#587
EDIT: nevermind.
teer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States189 Posts
August 04 2011 18:34 GMT
#588
How do you add an "Event" that will be casted? Try to change in the settings but the event is not listed.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 05 2011 19:04 GMT
#589
On August 05 2011 03:34 teer wrote:
How do you add an "Event" that will be casted? Try to change in the settings but the event is not listed.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=158090
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
tiiib
Profile Joined August 2011
France1 Post
August 05 2011 20:34 GMT
#590
nice
oué oué
nAm
Profile Joined June 2009
France39 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 20:02:55
August 07 2011 01:08 GMT
#591
Hio,

I don't know if I have to post here or send a PM, but I would like to know something.
I changed my stream to Justin.tv (I used Own3D before). So I updated my Stream Application and now my stream application is currently pending moderator review. How long I have to wait ? ^^

Regards.

Edit :
@Torte de Lini : thx for your answer and you right. my stream is now updated.

Edit #1 : My bad, looks like I have some trouble with justin.tv, I go back to Own3D...
I have to wait 2 days again. Sorry for that

Edit #2 : Omg I fixed my problem for justin.tv.. Sorry once again, but I won't change again!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 07 2011 01:24 GMT
#592
Generally one to two days.
Whenever staff get around to it. Typically not that long.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
August 07 2011 18:47 GMT
#593
On July 30 2011 09:24 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
I didn't receive a PM from a moderator or anything, but was curious as to why my stream was "disabled"?

"Your stream has been disabled."

Wasn't for sure if it was due to re-streaming MLG live stream content or not, but if it was I did not see any rules or warnings that stated not too and if it is due too, I will turn the stream off immediately to comply with TL.net streaming rules and regulations.

Do apologize if that was the reason.

(edit: After going through the pages on this thread, I did read that restreaming events like GSL and the like are a no no. I do apologize for streaming the MLG Anaheim content and now that I know a restream is against the rules, it will not occur again. I hope that this doesn't hinder my chances on having my stream re-enabled.)


Been almost 2 weeks now since the circumstance, and unfortunately haven't received a response in regards to this. I was hoping it might have been overlooked and a answer might ensue.

Thanks.
booshtv
Profile Joined June 2011
United States30 Posts
August 10 2011 23:04 GMT
#594
Is there a list of all streams (including the ones that are not online)? Specifically, is there a database or something of all the streams and their associated links?

Thanks!
Micro > Macro > Micro > Macro ...
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
August 16 2011 01:07 GMT
#595
What would be the process of adding a non-SC2 stream? Currently I'm in the beta for Path of Exile that everyone is trying to get into and I felt it may be wanted on the stream list. Do I follow the exact same directions and negate the "Post in SC2 General" about my stream?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 16 2011 01:09 GMT
#596
On August 08 2011 03:47 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 09:24 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
I didn't receive a PM from a moderator or anything, but was curious as to why my stream was "disabled"?

"Your stream has been disabled."

Wasn't for sure if it was due to re-streaming MLG live stream content or not, but if it was I did not see any rules or warnings that stated not too and if it is due too, I will turn the stream off immediately to comply with TL.net streaming rules and regulations.

Do apologize if that was the reason.

(edit: After going through the pages on this thread, I did read that restreaming events like GSL and the like are a no no. I do apologize for streaming the MLG Anaheim content and now that I know a restream is against the rules, it will not occur again. I hope that this doesn't hinder my chances on having my stream re-enabled.)


Been almost 2 weeks now since the circumstance, and unfortunately haven't received a response in regards to this. I was hoping it might have been overlooked and a answer might ensue.

Thanks.


just pm a mod, its much faster I doubt they check this thread that much
When I think of something else, something will go here
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 12:57:52
August 16 2011 12:57 GMT
#597
On August 16 2011 10:09 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2011 03:47 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
On July 30 2011 09:24 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
I didn't receive a PM from a moderator or anything, but was curious as to why my stream was "disabled"?

"Your stream has been disabled."

Wasn't for sure if it was due to re-streaming MLG live stream content or not, but if it was I did not see any rules or warnings that stated not too and if it is due too, I will turn the stream off immediately to comply with TL.net streaming rules and regulations.

Do apologize if that was the reason.

(edit: After going through the pages on this thread, I did read that restreaming events like GSL and the like are a no no. I do apologize for streaming the MLG Anaheim content and now that I know a restream is against the rules, it will not occur again. I hope that this doesn't hinder my chances on having my stream re-enabled.)


Been almost 2 weeks now since the circumstance, and unfortunately haven't received a response in regards to this. I was hoping it might have been overlooked and a answer might ensue.

Thanks.




Did so last week with no response, but maybe I pm'ed the wrong mod about the issue.

just pm a mod, its much faster I doubt they check this thread that much
Nachielous
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Jamaica114 Posts
August 17 2011 02:30 GMT
#598
Ahh man 3 month membership :[ thats kinda long
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
August 17 2011 05:53 GMT
#599
On August 08 2011 03:47 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 09:24 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
I didn't receive a PM from a moderator or anything, but was curious as to why my stream was "disabled"?

"Your stream has been disabled."

Wasn't for sure if it was due to re-streaming MLG live stream content or not, but if it was I did not see any rules or warnings that stated not too and if it is due too, I will turn the stream off immediately to comply with TL.net streaming rules and regulations.

Do apologize if that was the reason.

(edit: After going through the pages on this thread, I did read that restreaming events like GSL and the like are a no no. I do apologize for streaming the MLG Anaheim content and now that I know a restream is against the rules, it will not occur again. I hope that this doesn't hinder my chances on having my stream re-enabled.)


Been almost 2 weeks now since the circumstance, and unfortunately haven't received a response in regards to this. I was hoping it might have been overlooked and a answer might ensue.

Thanks.

thinks its fairly safe to assume it was for restreaming MLG.

Not only is restreaming MLG not allowed on TL, its not allowed by MLG either.

Dont think you have any grounds for complaint here.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
luckynr7
Profile Joined June 2011
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 06:16:11
August 17 2011 06:13 GMT
#600
On July 19 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's really low.
1 MB is decent.
2 MB is my personally suggested.


1Mbit/s is decent
2Mbit/s is my my personally suggested

(2MB/s = 16Mbit/s and thats like alot)
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 168
ProTech131
ViBE124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14115
Artosis 572
PianO 24
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota147
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift3832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1515
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe99
Other Games
summit1g5476
shahzam508
Day[9].tv412
C9.Mang0308
Maynarde70
Trikslyr22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• RyuSc2 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie946
• Shiphtur555
• Day9tv412
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.