• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 55 Next
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 09:36 GMT
#521
So are we supposed to send you our votes for who to push now?
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 09:37 GMT
#522
-sandb
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 09:46 GMT
#523
Can we send our stage/item actions during the day?

I know it will be more of a clusterfuck for you poor mods, but if we proceed with the plan and everyone is fine with me picking the item locations, I would like to see the results of night actions before deciding, thus I'd rather suggest and send in the location during the first 24 hours of the daycycle.
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 04 2012 10:21 GMT
#524
Did the D1 lynch require 5 votes to lynch? Or was there an exception made and 4 votes were enough?
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 04 2012 10:27 GMT
#525
Nevermind. I saw in your filter that there was an exception. Just wasn't mentioned in the final vote count post. I also remember seeing that post the first time you posted and it said "simple majority" (not plurality like it does now). Sneaky edit!


That means there are either no Pikachus, or just a Pikachu on Grush, or 2 Pikachus (one on each of our candidates).
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 04 2012 14:30 GMT
#526
On July 04 2012 18:46 Cephiro wrote:
Can we send our stage/item actions during the day?

I know it will be more of a clusterfuck for you poor mods, but if we proceed with the plan and everyone is fine with me picking the item locations, I would like to see the results of night actions before deciding, thus I'd rather suggest and send in the location during the first 24 hours of the daycycle.

YOU CAN ALSO SEND THEM DURING THE DAY. IF YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEND IN YOU CAN SEND THAT IN WITH THE NIGHT STUFF
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 04 2012 16:03 GMT
#527
Bad news everybody. I am taking a shipborne cruise.
.
.
.
.
.
Nah, just kidding, but I AM going to Pamplona this weekend for San Fermin! For me, lots of wine and watching drunk tourists get mauled by bulls. For you, a weekend without my guidance. I leave you in the expert hands of my other hydra head, though. I've got it on good authority that he will lead this town to victory! I'll be out from Friday evening and back on Monday morning (Sunday night late).

In other, and completely unrelated news. The stage gives us an extra lynch. I'm not quite sure how it works, but we need to decide between now and 24 hours into the day what to do with it. I'll post my reads around the deadline and feel everybody should post their reads soon. iGrok, you promised to do a lot of explaining and I want to hear it.

/Acro
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 04 2012 16:33 GMT
#528
welp I am town so sorry to disappoint Hiro.

@homerunbat I had the benefit of being bold and fearless in bastard 2 because I was a dayvig and had a clear plan of action with that ability. I executed the plan well and shot scum day one. Not only that but there was a lie detector check (of sorts) on me. So I played really freely the rest of that game.

I'm kind of liking being the center of attention in this game though. At the moment I consider acrofales/kingdedede almost certainly town. If he were scum he wouldn't have publicly changed his mind about me. Shouldn't have anyway - I would be a great candidate for one of the lynches tomorrow given that I was second in votes today. And I think acrofales would have especially wanted me gone if he were scum given that I just finished playing a long game with him.

The same sort of goes for Cephiro although it's a bit weaker. He publicly stated he did NOT want me lynched yesterday. That's strange behavior if he were scum. Like, say grush and I are both town (and I think there's a decent chance he is). Grush is always going to be there as an easy-ish vote to push for scum. But getting damage on me day 1? That's a great opportunity because I'm an active and thorough player and most people here know that. It could be that cephiro made his ranking thing and wanted to stick with it though, in which case there's still the chance he was scum so I'm not ruling him out entirely.

This certainly does not apply to Mister Saturn / HiroPro. Both Hiro and S&B know I play actively and that I don't miss much of anything that happens in the thread. After Hiro flailed around a bit trying to latch onto a target I think he was glad to find me. And his certainty in pushing me is consistent with scum behavior. Still can't figure out who the partner is which admittedly is rather troubling. I was tempted to say Homerunbat because of his recent post about me but that doesn't really make sense given that hiro at one point was voting for him without resistance. Also, the fact that ShiaoPi switched the vote from me to grush isn't consistent with that either. I can't think of a really solid reason in general that scum would want grush dead over me. Maybe if scum were afraid that grush might have falcon, knowing that he went for samus first? I guess that's a possibility, but doesn't really make too much sense given that lynches don't kill outright.

_______________


Call to action:

this is an 8-person game. To expand on what acro is asking for, everyone should be posting their reads of everyone else, at least once a cycle. In a thirty person game this sort of thing is cumbersome, but in a game this small it is essential. It forces scum to talk about themselves and everyone else, the more we make scum lie the better, yadda yadda. I'll keep compiling people's reads and such in the spreadsheet/document as they happen.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 16:38 GMT
#529
On July 05 2012 01:33 talismania wrote:
welp I am town so sorry to disappoint Hiro.

@homerunbat I had the benefit of being bold and fearless in bastard 2 because I was a dayvig and had a clear plan of action with that ability. I executed the plan well and shot scum day one. Not only that but there was a lie detector check (of sorts) on me. So I played really freely the rest of that game.

I'm kind of liking being the center of attention in this game though. At the moment I consider acrofales/kingdedede almost certainly town. If he were scum he wouldn't have publicly changed his mind about me. Shouldn't have anyway - I would be a great candidate for one of the lynches tomorrow given that I was second in votes today. And I think acrofales would have especially wanted me gone if he were scum given that I just finished playing a long game with him.

The same sort of goes for Cephiro although it's a bit weaker. He publicly stated he did NOT want me lynched yesterday. That's strange behavior if he were scum. Like, say grush and I are both town (and I think there's a decent chance he is). Grush is always going to be there as an easy-ish vote to push for scum. But getting damage on me day 1? That's a great opportunity because I'm an active and thorough player and most people here know that. It could be that cephiro made his ranking thing and wanted to stick with it though, in which case there's still the chance he was scum so I'm not ruling him out entirely.

This certainly does not apply to Mister Saturn / HiroPro. Both Hiro and S&B know I play actively and that I don't miss much of anything that happens in the thread. After Hiro flailed around a bit trying to latch onto a target I think he was glad to find me. And his certainty in pushing me is consistent with scum behavior. Still can't figure out who the partner is which admittedly is rather troubling. I was tempted to say Homerunbat because of his recent post about me but that doesn't really make sense given that hiro at one point was voting for him without resistance. Also, the fact that ShiaoPi switched the vote from me to grush isn't consistent with that either. I can't think of a really solid reason in general that scum would want grush dead over me. Maybe if scum were afraid that grush might have falcon, knowing that he went for samus first? I guess that's a possibility, but doesn't really make too much sense given that lynches don't kill outright.

_______________


Call to action:

this is an 8-person game. To expand on what acro is asking for, everyone should be posting their reads of everyone else, at least once a cycle. In a thirty person game this sort of thing is cumbersome, but in a game this small it is essential. It forces scum to talk about themselves and everyone else, the more we make scum lie the better, yadda yadda. I'll keep compiling people's reads and such in the spreadsheet/document as they happen.



ugh bro just ugh
the "everyone post your reads on everyone" plan is just as antitown as it was in bastard 2 where it was just as antitown as it was in ace's game (bang bang 2 I think) the first time you proposed it

it lets scum blend in, we can gain a lot of valuable information from who does and doesn't post about who etcetera

we don't want to create some framework with established criteria for being townie or not being townie. That just gives scum a "how to be townie" guide.
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 16:38 GMT
#530
-strongandbig
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 16:39 GMT
#531
like if you want certain players to be more active so you can get reads on them then call them out! be like "yo fool defend your scum reads" or whatever. Don't just be like "hey yall lets post more okaaaaay?" That will not result in us finding scum.
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 04 2012 17:18 GMT
#532
It's not in place of anything, it's in supplement. It is not anti-town. Scum suck at doing this. They hate saying that they think people are town, or saying who they think is scum. It is just flat out harder for them. Each individual read can be a starting point for further discussion. There are list-check possibilities when people flip. It is amazing for town.

Also I have been proposing this since space station.

Also also don't think that every little thing that happens has to necessarily lead to scum directly. But the more reads people post the better.

Also also also "lets scum blend in" is a stupid response to it. Scum are going to try to blend in no matter what lol. There's no town atmosphere in which scum are trying to stick out. And in general it's easiest to blend in in a lurky thread, then a spammy thread, then an active thread. So that argument holds no water.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 17:28 GMT
#533
Tali,

I don't think you are scum. I wanted to see the reactions to pressure on you. I purposely picked that dayvig game, I saw it for exactly what it was.

On July 05 2012 01:33 talismania wrote:
After Hiro flailed around a bit trying to latch onto a target I think he was glad to find me. And his certainty in pushing me is consistent with scum behavior.


I very much agree. This fits as well:

On July 03 2012 09:44 Mister Saturn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2012 09:40 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: Saturn move your vote to homerunbat, shoot the donkey.


That works. But either a captain falcon needs to shoot iGrok tonight or we need to lynch iGrok day 2; otherwise he won't die.

##Unvote
##Vote: HomerunBat


On July 04 2012 05:06 Mister Saturn wrote:
It's not that I don't want to think for myself. It's that I don't trust myself right now.

But I actually do agree with you on talismania. Maybe it's just me but the fact that he ignores the actually scummy parts of my play (like the fact that I've basically announced I'm sheeping or my uncertainty about HomerunBat) and focuses on pointless stuff makes me think he's scum. And to be honest he's been pretty unhelpful other than the bad case he made on me.

I'm voting for talismania. I'll be back in half an hour.

##Unvote
##Vote talismania


- Hiro


On July 04 2012 10:00 Mister Saturn wrote:
Do you not think HomerunBat is scum anymore, Risen?

- Hiro


Odd sheep vote on me, an admittance of uncertainty, and then when Risen goes elsewhere, he is left behind to push the case.

This combined with how eagerly he latched on to Tali after a shitty meta argument has me pretty convinced.

This also means iGrok was right. I'll have to think on that some more.

-s0L
*PING*
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 10:35:53
July 04 2012 22:00 GMT
#534
---DAY 2---


[image loading]


The first couple hours of fight are over. During the last hours no strange incident as in the beginning of this game happened. The game turned out to be quite normal after all. People fought for themselves, people grouped up every now and than but in the end those groups ended up splitting up again and it didn't seem like there was anything done with malicious intentions. It was a game again. That was until just a couple of seconds ago.
Suddenly a group of people formed up again and ganged up on Risen. Unlike the other accidents of groups forming up for splitseconds this group didn't split up afterwards. They kept beating up Risen until other people realized that something was fishy, jumping into action, busting that group. And again, noone knew who was controlling those guys.



Risen lost 2 Stock and is down to 1Stock in total.
iGrok lost 2 Stock and is down to 0.5 Stock in total.



IT IS NOW DAY 2. YOU HAVE ONLY(!) 24 HOURS LEFT TO GET YOUR ITEM AND STAGEEVENT PM'S TO ALL 3 HOSTS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL BE TREATED ACCORDING TO THE RULES.
YOU HAVE 48HOURS TO VOTE. YOU VOTE IN THIS THREAD. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL BE PUNISHED WITH A MODKILL. THE DEADLINE IS IN ROUGHLY 48 HOURS, THAT IS 22:30 GMT (+00:00).

THE STAGE FOR TODAY IS PLANET ZEBES

<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 04 2012 22:09 GMT
#535
Do you get notified if you are roleblocked?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 04 2012 22:10 GMT
#536
YES
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:12 GMT
#537
Woah O_o What the hell. Risen lost 2 stock? I certainly didn't see that coming.

I suppose one KP is scum and one is grush57 (Falcon)?
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#538
T_T STFU CEPHIRO U GOT HEALED SCUM
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#539
No I don't grush shot Risen.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#540
:'(
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 49m
Patches Events
15h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
OSC
23h 49m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.