• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 55 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:22 GMT
#561
On July 05 2012 07:18 kingdedede wrote:
Hold your horses. That was hilarious. Bus driving is fun. Drove from Cephiro to Risen.
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 01:03 kingdedede wrote:
Bad news everybody. I am taking a shipborne cruise.

shipborne cruise is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

We bused between someone we thought was town (cephiro) and someone we had as null and probably not going to be targeted by any nastiness (risen). Full explanation will follow.


I'm looking forward for the full explanation, but currently I'm thinking that you just did probably the best bus a townie could ever do. Sick bus, good job!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 04 2012 22:22 GMT
#562
VOTECOUNT:

1 FOR GRUSH57 (KINGDEDEDE)
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:24 GMT
#563
On July 05 2012 07:17 talismania wrote:
well shit I was just thinking maybe risen was mister saturn's partner.

grush why did you shoot risen?



I know you're not this bad.
mmaaawww
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:25 GMT
#564
I want to lynch grush, and lava push Mr. Saturn.

##vote grush57
*PING*
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 04 2012 22:25 GMT
#565
bcuz its obv ceph so scummy.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:28 GMT
#566
I am very happily agreeing with this lynch.

##vote grush57
^
Shot me (and scum KP too hmm?) and won't even give reasoning except "I'm so scummy".
Lurking scum, you're dead.

And we still have the "Zebes lynch", for -1 stock on someone else.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:28 GMT
#567
EBWOP: s0L for all those posts
*PING*
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 04 2012 22:28 GMT
#568
On July 05 2012 07:18 Mister Saturn wrote:
You're a captain falcon, aren't you talismania?


I'm not going to outright claim anything right now but I think if anyone goes through my filter and thinks about what has transpired in the game they should be able to figure it out regardless.

And, uh

##vote: grush57

until he talks anyway. I think scum was making the simplest move possible: shooting the guy with a 1.5kp gun with both the bullets that they have.

Hiro and s&b, I think I might have just been completely wrong about you if this is indeed the case. Confusing though but if grush is actually scum then a samus + falcon scum team seems kind of imba.

What do people think about the possibility of risen + grush?
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:29 GMT
#569
Zebes lynch goes to Saturn. Does anybody think he is not the 2nd scum?
*PING*
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 04 2012 22:29 GMT
#570
On July 05 2012 07:24 Mister Saturn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 07:17 talismania wrote:
well shit I was just thinking maybe risen was mister saturn's partner.

grush why did you shoot risen?



I know you're not this bad.


Yo chill an entire page happened while I was thinking and wrote that.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 04 2012 22:31 GMT
#571
KEEP IN MIND THIS TIME AROUND IT'S REALLY EXTENDED MAJORITY.
NO CHEAP TRICKS THIS TIME.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:31 GMT
#572
Sorry, I just got annoyed.

If you're going to lava push me, I don't really care at this point. You can go ahead. I think dedede is town and that means grush is probably scum. I'll be be interested in what iGrok has to say.

It's July 4th, so I won't be around today.

##Vote grush57
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:32 GMT
#573
-Hiro
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:33 GMT
#574
On July 05 2012 07:28 talismania wrote:
What do people think about the possibility of risen + grush?


On July 05 2012 07:29 HomerunBat wrote:
Zebes lynch goes to Saturn. Does anybody think he is not the 2nd scum?


At the moment I am agreeing with my reads from yesterday = Risen scum, and after the night I find it fairly obvious that grush is the other scum. I'm really interested in what Risen's reaction is going to be..
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 22:34:15
July 04 2012 22:33 GMT
#575
VOTECOUNT:

5 FOR grush57 (Cephiro, HomerunBat, kingdedede, talismania, Mister Saturn)



DEADLINE FOR LYNCH IS 22:30 GMT (+00:00) IN ROUGHLY 47,5 HOURS.
WITH 8 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 PEOPLE TO LYNCH SOMEONE.

DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN ITEM AND STAGE EVENT STUFF IN TIME
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:34 GMT
#576
This is pretty hilarious though. I had exactly one town read yesterday (other than me), and now I can actually start thinking properly about scum.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:36 GMT
#577
Is there anyone against the idea of me picking item zone locations today? (Has to be done in the next 24 hours)
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 04 2012 22:37 GMT
#578
EBWOP: Actually, has anyone already sent in their item zone actions?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 04 2012 22:37 GMT
#579
Yeah... people should go read what risen did to try and save grush yesterday. Like so obvious it shouldn't be that obvious. It also makes the cephiro pick for night kill more sensible, as cephiro was on risen's case. I'm down for risen lava push - might be nice to get a flip too mid-day.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 04 2012 22:38 GMT
#580
Yea, I already sent them in, but I can always change them.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 459
Bale 45
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9275
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.