• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 90 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 01 2012 23:16 GMT
#501
Just got home, catching up now
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 01 2012 23:17 GMT
#502
BC awful quiet :S
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 01 2012 23:18 GMT
#503
On May 02 2012 07:58 gonzaw wrote:
wbg told me (PMs) that he had a spreadsheet done and would post it after he comes from work or something.
I'm waiting for him atm.

@VE: *sigh* really? Random list of scumreads with 0 reasoning behind them?

@Katina: Could you give more thorough reasoning for thinking ET/Radfield are scum? At least taking into account their recent play/lack of play? And again post some reasoning for thinking Palmar is mafia.


We can talk about Palmar tonight or tomorrow because he isn't on the chopping block and debating his alignment is not important right now and we need to figure out who to lynch. As for ET and Rafield they haven't been helpful to the town. EcholenTee has claimed to being busy with school so therefore has not been able to contibute. He wrote recent posts but they felt very jumbled, he commented of four different things but didn't bring anything new to the table. I felt like he was just making that post because he had to not because he wanted to. While Radfield has been here but chosen to measure his penis instead with VE instead of helping the town. This goes back to my earlier argument while he appears to be active is he really helping the town? It certainly doesn't feel like it.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 01 2012 23:50 GMT
#504
On May 02 2012 05:55 Palmar wrote:
How is it in any way beneficial to fuck with me if you're town. Seriously, fuck you, you're being dumb.


Let me put this another way: How is it any way beneficial to work together with you if you're scum. Seriously, fuck you, go look in the mirror. (<3 the mirror image posted by Meapak)

On May 02 2012 05:57 Palmar wrote:
this game is stupid, arrogant and dumb townies or mafia are fucking with me and it's boring.

I'll spread my votes on anyone that isn't cephiro, chaoser, VE and sandroba I think. mostly gonna make sure rad and prplhz stay alive, probably wiggles too, he seems towny enough.


So, you start the game by claiming yourself King and moving on to asking everyone to claim to you. Sure, we're arrogant and dumb for not blindly believing in you. I'm sorry my lord, but if you want respect, earn it. If you claim to have the power to get me killed today, and all the other stuff you talked about, why would you care about a few dumb townies? Use your power oh mighty king.

On May 02 2012 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
To Cephiro:

Dude, I don't get wtf you are doing.
Like really. People ask you reads and you start bickering about how you don't need to post them and you are "waiting for the right time" or some shit.
Then, you accuse Palmar's "allies" (I guess you mean syllo) that they leak info, and when asked to justify yourself, you go on to spout some mystical bullshit about how "telling you the obvious wouldn't be fun" and shit.
Really, you seem to act like Chezinu and those other guys that troll the hell out of games.
But why the fuck would you troll this game if you were town? You can't say "Oh you can't use meta because good players change their meta".
...if you are town and play good you don't need to change your meta. In fact, being town you NEED to stay to your meta so people (even those "retards that use meta" (hyperbole here) that you talk about) have it easier to figure out you are town.

I can't see any reason why you would willingly change your meta, or act different than it if you are town, specially since you played very good in that game as town; and now you are playing like shit, creating chaos with your bickering, not giving any reads or reasoning behind them, and just running around trolling people.

I don't find any town motivation for you to act this way, so I still think you are scum. I'd like people to avoid voting you.

Also, wtf is with this?

+ Show Spoiler +
To everyone using "meta": What on earth is wrong with you people? Are you seriously saying that the TL players are so poor that you can just metagame them? How about playing based on what people do this game instead of comparing it to other games. I am starting to get fed up seeing the words "based on meta" come up in every few posts.


Okay, if you don't like using meta yourself, then fine, don't use meta yourself.

But are you really undermining every use of meta? Are you really saying that every player here is a "Mafia God" who can change metas as they will when they are scum and fool everybody 100% of the time or something?
Players here can make mistakes or play badly every once in a while. When they do that as scum we do find them using meta. Why are you against this?
Are you just going to assume everybody in this game is Akiyama or Yokoya and that you need elaborate plans and shit to catch them?
Do you really think that or are you bluffing now to avoid doing anything constructive?

If someone thinks Cephiro is town, please state why you think so.


If you really think the correct way for town in every situation is to play "calm and analytical", you're playing the wrong game. The "Basic Handbook Townie", is nowhere neal optimal play in several cases, and there are various valid reasons why one shouldn't. Again I repeat, if you think that or cannot come up for the reasons why, you're playing the wrong game.

So tell me this, is it easier to change up your meta to deceive others, or is it easier to read the meta of another player with full certainty?

On May 02 2012 07:18 EchelonTee wrote:

RE: The gonzaw/Cephiro back and forth
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 08:10 gonzaw wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Cephiro:

Filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&user=183812

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&currentpage=5#84
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&currentpage=5#87

I found this odd, because you started very aggresively. There were some good plans (mine) floating around, and you behemently opposed them.
The point is that you didn't come up with any of your own or try to generate any other discussion. You inserted doubt into plans and just bickered about them, you didn't come up with content of your own.

Well, maybe honestly you thought those plans were bad, so that in itself wouldn't bother me.
However, you post this:

I'm not expecting to see gamebreaking strategies (especially ensuring as making them work flawlessly is quite hard), so please concentrate on finding the scum instead of trying to come up with some epic plan. And don't get greedy. If we find someone that we are sure to be scum, then do everything possible to get that person killed or lynched. If we try to get greedy and be smartasses and try to lynch three scum at once, it'll most likely bite ourselves in the ass.


You are giving the usual "People stop discussing policy lynches/plans/shit and start finding scum!", yet I don't see you following your own advice.

When someone asked you for your reads, you said "At the moment I am afraid to tell you I have no reason to share my reads with you.".

What? You said we should try and find scum, but you don't want to contribute your reads?
You started very aggressive and "keen" to find scum, but you were inactive for some time later and when you came back you didn't put any effort into doing so.

I know how you can play as town Cephiro, I observed Death Factory and you were contributing and making plans like crazy.
Being this aggresive and indifferent to plans is unlike you.


The two bolded parts are the significant parts of gonzaw case, and ones that I find to be pretty true; Cephiro was initially active but since has done no scumhunting. This is especially ironic considering his response:


So simply because I was on when the game started and opposed a few plans I was initially active and did scumhunting? No. I have since done no scumhunting? False. Just because I don't scumhunt in the way I did in one game, or in a way you expect me to, does not mean I am not doing it.



Unless something drastical happens, my votes today will be split between VE & MZ.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 01 2012 23:51 GMT
#505
smh. Silly people still using meta to scumhunt. Must be playing with rabbits.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 01 2012 23:55 GMT
#506
On May 02 2012 08:50 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
To Cephiro:

Dude, I don't get wtf you are doing.
Like really. People ask you reads and you start bickering about how you don't need to post them and you are "waiting for the right time" or some shit.
Then, you accuse Palmar's "allies" (I guess you mean syllo) that they leak info, and when asked to justify yourself, you go on to spout some mystical bullshit about how "telling you the obvious wouldn't be fun" and shit.
Really, you seem to act like Chezinu and those other guys that troll the hell out of games.
But why the fuck would you troll this game if you were town? You can't say "Oh you can't use meta because good players change their meta".
...if you are town and play good you don't need to change your meta. In fact, being town you NEED to stay to your meta so people (even those "retards that use meta" (hyperbole here) that you talk about) have it easier to figure out you are town.

I can't see any reason why you would willingly change your meta, or act different than it if you are town, specially since you played very good in that game as town; and now you are playing like shit, creating chaos with your bickering, not giving any reads or reasoning behind them, and just running around trolling people.

I don't find any town motivation for you to act this way, so I still think you are scum. I'd like people to avoid voting you.

Also, wtf is with this?

+ Show Spoiler +
To everyone using "meta": What on earth is wrong with you people? Are you seriously saying that the TL players are so poor that you can just metagame them? How about playing based on what people do this game instead of comparing it to other games. I am starting to get fed up seeing the words "based on meta" come up in every few posts.


Okay, if you don't like using meta yourself, then fine, don't use meta yourself.

But are you really undermining every use of meta? Are you really saying that every player here is a "Mafia God" who can change metas as they will when they are scum and fool everybody 100% of the time or something?
Players here can make mistakes or play badly every once in a while. When they do that as scum we do find them using meta. Why are you against this?
Are you just going to assume everybody in this game is Akiyama or Yokoya and that you need elaborate plans and shit to catch them?
Do you really think that or are you bluffing now to avoid doing anything constructive?

If someone thinks Cephiro is town, please state why you think so.


If you really think the correct way for town in every situation is to play "calm and analytical", you're playing the wrong game. The "Basic Handbook Townie", is nowhere neal optimal play in several cases, and there are various valid reasons why one shouldn't. Again I repeat, if you think that or cannot come up for the reasons why, you're playing the wrong game.

So tell me this, is it easier to change up your meta to deceive others, or is it easier to read the meta of another player with full certainty?


Wtf? You are still confusing the hell out of me.
What do you mean by "playing the wrong game"?

And what the hell is up with the bolded question? Why the hell would you even try to change up your meta to deceive others if you are town?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 01 2012 23:55 GMT
#507
Both of you shut up now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 01 2012 23:57 GMT
#508
Yeah, I'm done trying to understand Cephiro by now.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 01 2012 23:59 GMT
#509
On May 02 2012 08:55 gonzaw wrote:
Wtf? You are still confusing the hell out of me.
What do you mean by "playing the wrong game"?

And what the hell is up with the bolded question? Why the hell would you even try to change up your meta to deceive others if you are town?


I simply mean that you should not be playing Mafia if you do not understand the points I have addressed.

There is no such thing as "confirmed town meta", as the same player could simply act towards his "confirmed town meta", if he were scum. As I said, not in every situation is playing a calm and analytical town optimal play.

But let's continue this in PMs, unless you still wish to continue your useless bitchslaps at me in the thread?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 02 2012 00:02 GMT
#510
Good job Cephiro! Way to stand up to that bully!

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 02 2012 00:03 GMT
#511
I won't continue anything in PMs because I want all town to know what we are arguing about, and I want all town to know the points I'm arguing about.
If we PM about it, then all that info will be hidden and it would have been pointless to argue in the first place.

I'm not trying to convince YOU of anything, so I don't see why we should continue in PMs.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 02 2012 00:06 GMT
#512
On May 02 2012 09:03 gonzaw wrote:
I won't continue anything in PMs because I want all town to know what we are arguing about, and I want all town to know the points I'm arguing about.
If we PM about it, then all that info will be hidden and it would have been pointless to argue in the first place.

I'm not trying to convince YOU of anything, so I don't see why we should continue in PMs.

Town doesn't give a shit what you two are arguing about at this point.

Take it to PMs, if someone claims scum then you can come back and yell in the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 02 2012 00:09 GMT
#513
So has anyone given Cephiro any votes yet? I'm still deciding on how to split up my votes, so that one of the people I want to be lynched, is lynched. I don't think many people have mentioned Cephiro yet, and I don't want him to end up getting lynched instead of VE or Sandroba.
you gotta dance
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 00:10 GMT
#514
On May 02 2012 08:50 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 05:55 Palmar wrote:
How is it in any way beneficial to fuck with me if you're town. Seriously, fuck you, you're being dumb.


Let me put this another way: How is it any way beneficial to work together with you if you're scum. Seriously, fuck you, go look in the mirror. (<3 the mirror image posted by Meapak)

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 05:57 Palmar wrote:
this game is stupid, arrogant and dumb townies or mafia are fucking with me and it's boring.

I'll spread my votes on anyone that isn't cephiro, chaoser, VE and sandroba I think. mostly gonna make sure rad and prplhz stay alive, probably wiggles too, he seems towny enough.


So, you start the game by claiming yourself King and moving on to asking everyone to claim to you. Sure, we're arrogant and dumb for not blindly believing in you. I'm sorry my lord, but if you want respect, earn it. If you claim to have the power to get me killed today, and all the other stuff you talked about, why would you care about a few dumb townies? Use your power oh mighty king.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
To Cephiro:

Dude, I don't get wtf you are doing.
Like really. People ask you reads and you start bickering about how you don't need to post them and you are "waiting for the right time" or some shit.
Then, you accuse Palmar's "allies" (I guess you mean syllo) that they leak info, and when asked to justify yourself, you go on to spout some mystical bullshit about how "telling you the obvious wouldn't be fun" and shit.
Really, you seem to act like Chezinu and those other guys that troll the hell out of games.
But why the fuck would you troll this game if you were town? You can't say "Oh you can't use meta because good players change their meta".
...if you are town and play good you don't need to change your meta. In fact, being town you NEED to stay to your meta so people (even those "retards that use meta" (hyperbole here) that you talk about) have it easier to figure out you are town.

I can't see any reason why you would willingly change your meta, or act different than it if you are town, specially since you played very good in that game as town; and now you are playing like shit, creating chaos with your bickering, not giving any reads or reasoning behind them, and just running around trolling people.

I don't find any town motivation for you to act this way, so I still think you are scum. I'd like people to avoid voting you.

Also, wtf is with this?

+ Show Spoiler +
To everyone using "meta": What on earth is wrong with you people? Are you seriously saying that the TL players are so poor that you can just metagame them? How about playing based on what people do this game instead of comparing it to other games. I am starting to get fed up seeing the words "based on meta" come up in every few posts.


Okay, if you don't like using meta yourself, then fine, don't use meta yourself.

But are you really undermining every use of meta? Are you really saying that every player here is a "Mafia God" who can change metas as they will when they are scum and fool everybody 100% of the time or something?
Players here can make mistakes or play badly every once in a while. When they do that as scum we do find them using meta. Why are you against this?
Are you just going to assume everybody in this game is Akiyama or Yokoya and that you need elaborate plans and shit to catch them?
Do you really think that or are you bluffing now to avoid doing anything constructive?

If someone thinks Cephiro is town, please state why you think so.


If you really think the correct way for town in every situation is to play "calm and analytical", you're playing the wrong game. The "Basic Handbook Townie", is nowhere neal optimal play in several cases, and there are various valid reasons why one shouldn't. Again I repeat, if you think that or cannot come up for the reasons why, you're playing the wrong game.

So tell me this, is it easier to change up your meta to deceive others, or is it easier to read the meta of another player with full certainty?

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 07:18 EchelonTee wrote:

RE: The gonzaw/Cephiro back and forth
On May 01 2012 08:10 gonzaw wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Cephiro:

Filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&user=183812

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&currentpage=5#84
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&currentpage=5#87

I found this odd, because you started very aggresively. There were some good plans (mine) floating around, and you behemently opposed them.
The point is that you didn't come up with any of your own or try to generate any other discussion. You inserted doubt into plans and just bickered about them, you didn't come up with content of your own.

Well, maybe honestly you thought those plans were bad, so that in itself wouldn't bother me.
However, you post this:

I'm not expecting to see gamebreaking strategies (especially ensuring as making them work flawlessly is quite hard), so please concentrate on finding the scum instead of trying to come up with some epic plan. And don't get greedy. If we find someone that we are sure to be scum, then do everything possible to get that person killed or lynched. If we try to get greedy and be smartasses and try to lynch three scum at once, it'll most likely bite ourselves in the ass.


You are giving the usual "People stop discussing policy lynches/plans/shit and start finding scum!", yet I don't see you following your own advice.

When someone asked you for your reads, you said "At the moment I am afraid to tell you I have no reason to share my reads with you.".

What? You said we should try and find scum, but you don't want to contribute your reads?
You started very aggressive and "keen" to find scum, but you were inactive for some time later and when you came back you didn't put any effort into doing so.

I know how you can play as town Cephiro, I observed Death Factory and you were contributing and making plans like crazy.
Being this aggresive and indifferent to plans is unlike you.


The two bolded parts are the significant parts of gonzaw case, and ones that I find to be pretty true; Cephiro was initially active but since has done no scumhunting. This is especially ironic considering his response:


So simply because I was on when the game started and opposed a few plans I was initially active and did scumhunting? No. I have since done no scumhunting? False. Just because I don't scumhunt in the way I did in one game, or in a way you expect me to, does not mean I am not doing it.



Unless something drastical happens, my votes today will be split between VE & MZ.


wtf why are you wasting votes on VE?


EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 02 2012 00:14 GMT
#515
On May 02 2012 08:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Both of you shut up now

^
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 02 2012 00:15 GMT
#516
On May 02 2012 09:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
wtf why are you wasting votes on VE?


Because I don't think he should die yet.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 00:16 GMT
#517
On May 02 2012 09:15 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 09:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
wtf why are you wasting votes on VE?


Because I don't think he should die yet.


and yet you've offered no alternative?

I like how your reasoning is "because he shouldn't die yet" and not "because I think VE is town."

you have no balls, scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2012 00:19 GMT
#518
I like how you use that as an excuse to scream at Ceph, but when Katina gave reasoning being "because he's not helping town" and not "because I think VE is scum" you had no such reservations with her post. Double-standard?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 02 2012 00:20 GMT
#519
On May 02 2012 09:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
and yet you've offered no alternative?

I like how your reasoning is "because he shouldn't die yet" and not "because I think VE is town."

you have no balls, scum.


Votes are used to keep someone alive no? Not voting is essentially lynching.

He is certainly not the towniest person out there, but he should by no means be the first person to get killed. There are players that are much more concerning to me.

PS: I just checked and I was right, I do still have a pair of balls.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 00:22 GMT
#520
On May 02 2012 09:20 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 09:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
and yet you've offered no alternative?

I like how your reasoning is "because he shouldn't die yet" and not "because I think VE is town."

you have no balls, scum.


Votes are used to keep someone alive no? Not voting is essentially lynching.

He is certainly not the towniest person out there, but he should by no means be the first person to get killed. There are players that are much more concerning to me.

PS: I just checked and I was right, I do still have a pair of balls.


again, LIKE WHOM?

You keep saying he shouldn't be the first to die and there are others who need to die. The day ends in less than 3 hours and you haven't enlightened us about who those people are.

If he's not the towniest person out there and your previous rationale for voting was to vote people who you thought were town, why the hell is your vote on him?

Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 27m
OSC
11h 27m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.