• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:16
CEST 05:16
KST 12:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8814 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 52 Next
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 01:22 GMT
#461
Btw, ghost, did you even read my case on you at all? Or are you going to just ignore it like the scum you are?
Что?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:23 GMT
#462
On September 01 2012 10:21 mkfuba07 wrote:
The vote spread is identical to NMM XXIV, where the top two votes were both townies. After that game it was pointed out that if one of the top votes had been scum, it's likely that there would have been a stronger defense of that candidate. The difference between the two games is that in this case, there was a stronger defense of one candidate. I think that there may have been scum support behind the switch off of Mementoss. The entire situation just feels... wrong to me. I feel manipulated and that always makes me suspicious. I said that he had convinced me of his innocence, but he still sticks out as my top scumread (Yes, I've been caught in a "lie"). I know what effects this can have on my already crappy reputation in this game, but I'm going to...

##Vote Mementoss


Yo dawg, what do you think of HiroPro, and the strong defense being mounted for him so far?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 01:24 GMT
#463
On September 01 2012 10:21 mkfuba07 wrote:
The vote spread is identical to NMM XXIV, where the top two votes were both townies. After that game it was pointed out that if one of the top votes had been scum, it's likely that there would have been a stronger defense of that candidate. The difference between the two games is that in this case, there was a stronger defense of one candidate. I think that there may have been scum support behind the switch off of Mementoss. The entire situation just feels... wrong to me. I feel manipulated and that always makes me suspicious. I said that he had convinced me of his innocence, but he still sticks out as my top scumread (Yes, I've been caught in a "lie"). I know what effects this can have on my already crappy reputation in this game, but I'm going to...

##Vote Mementoss


This is just stupid. The only people who swapped off MMToss were you and HP. how could there be scum support?
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 01:24 GMT
#464
We need a vote count.
Что?
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 01 2012 01:25 GMT
#465
I want to use that line.

"I feel manipulated."

XD
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
September 01 2012 01:26 GMT
#466
Current Vote Count:

Mr Zentor (0) - Hapahauli, Mementoss

Hapahauli (0) - Risen, BlackMamba24

Hopeless1der (0) - Hapahauli

BlackMamba24 (3) - Hapahauli, Marvellosity, Node

Mementoss (3) - HiroPro, ghost_403, mkfuba07, Palmar, BlackMamba24, mkfuba07

Node (0) - Shady Sands

Palmar (5) - Mr Zentor, Strongandbig, Risen, Hapahauli, Mementoss, Hopeless1der

Shady Sands(0) - Risen, Mementos

Ghost_403(0) - Shady Sands

SolarSail(0) - Hapahauli

HiroPro(2) - Shady Sands, Hapahauli


Not Voting: SolarSail, HiroPro.

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched. Deadline is set at 21:30 CDT (-05:00).
About an hour left to vote. A reminder that voting is mandatory, and you can't vote for yourself.
Bio - Breaking it down
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:29 GMT
#467
Hapa. you'd have a strong point against HiroPro if you could demonstrate and prove that MMToss's defense or answer to his question was inadequate. Do you think that?
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 01 2012 01:30 GMT
#468
On September 01 2012 10:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 10:21 mkfuba07 wrote:
The vote spread is identical to NMM XXIV, where the top two votes were both townies. After that game it was pointed out that if one of the top votes had been scum, it's likely that there would have been a stronger defense of that candidate. The difference between the two games is that in this case, there was a stronger defense of one candidate. I think that there may have been scum support behind the switch off of Mementoss. The entire situation just feels... wrong to me. I feel manipulated and that always makes me suspicious. I said that he had convinced me of his innocence, but he still sticks out as my top scumread (Yes, I've been caught in a "lie"). I know what effects this can have on my already crappy reputation in this game, but I'm going to...

##Vote Mementoss


Yo dawg, what do you think of HiroPro, and the strong defense being mounted for him so far?

I'm not convinced by the case. It may be because I have similar feelings in terms of scumreads as HP, aside from this nagging thought that my suspicions haven't been addressed.

On September 01 2012 10:24 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 10:21 mkfuba07 wrote:
The vote spread is identical to NMM XXIV, where the top two votes were both townies. After that game it was pointed out that if one of the top votes had been scum, it's likely that there would have been a stronger defense of that candidate. The difference between the two games is that in this case, there was a stronger defense of one candidate. I think that there may have been scum support behind the switch off of Mementoss. The entire situation just feels... wrong to me. I feel manipulated and that always makes me suspicious. I said that he had convinced me of his innocence, but he still sticks out as my top scumread (Yes, I've been caught in a "lie"). I know what effects this can have on my already crappy reputation in this game, but I'm going to...

##Vote Mementoss


This is just stupid. The only people who swapped off MMToss were you and HP. how could there be scum support?

There were more people defending MMToss than the two of us who switched off. I can think of three people who defended Mementoss when he became my strongest scumread. You don't need to be involved in the vote to defend someone against being lynched.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:31 GMT
#469
Howabout this - were the other 4 people voting for MMtoss find it convincing? Hell HiroPro's case is in two parts:

1) MMToss's first post (fluff/fingerpointing)
2) MMToss's association

HiroPro instantly accepts defense to #2 when #1 is still in the air.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 01 2012 01:31 GMT
#470
EBWOP: in response to Hapa, I'm not convinced by the case against HiroPro. I have no scumreads that I am entirely confident in, but I do have that nagging feeling regarding Mementoss.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:31 GMT
#471
I'm announcing myself as L's right hand and instructing everyone to read the day post. Whatever it is that that means.

Haupa just relax for one minute and take a step back. Why is it scummy to change your mind? why is it scummy to accept someones defense? If his intention was to build a fake case, why didn't he drop it earlier when MMToss initially defending himself? Why continue to pressure then drop it as soon as he gives a more direct answer? That proves, to me, that he had a genuine interest in his case.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:32 GMT
#472
EBWOP: Howabout this - did the other 4 people voting for MMtoss find it convincing?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:33 GMT
#473
On September 01 2012 10:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Howabout this - were the other 4 people voting for MMtoss find it convincing? Hell HiroPro's case is in two parts:

1) MMToss's first post (fluff/fingerpointing)
2) MMToss's association

HiroPro instantly accepts defense to #2 when #1 is still in the air.


You're wandering away from the point. You have no real reason to put suspicion on anyone for changing their mind based on a defense when it's something everyone does. Maybe you have some sort of weird solipsitic viewpoint but it's pretty clear to me reading both your filters that you had nothing to do with HiroPro dropping his pressure on Mementoss.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:34 GMT
#474
On September 01 2012 10:31 BlackMamba24 wrote:
I'm announcing myself as L's right hand and instructing everyone to read the day post. Whatever it is that that means.

Haupa just relax for one minute and take a step back. Why is it scummy to change your mind? why is it scummy to accept someones defense? If his intention was to build a fake case, why didn't he drop it earlier when MMToss initially defending himself? Why continue to pressure then drop it as soon as he gives a more direct answer? That proves, to me, that he had a genuine interest in his case.


Because a) he made very little effort to question/push his case b) he didn't even address or acknowledge MMToss's earlier post.

Plus, It's not like he made the case with the intent of dropping it immediately. It started a bandwagon, and it was going strong even up to MMtoss's first longer post. Then when the bandwagon loses steam and no one else joins, he looks for the first opportunity to drop it.

If you're a townie, and you see your bandwagon losing steam, do you drop your case, or do you start pressuring and pushing for your case??
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:36 GMT
#475
You're not really understanding what I'm saying so I'm going to drop this argument. He did address and acknowledge the earlier post very specifically. You're making even less sense now than you were when you were trying to get me lynched.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:36 GMT
#476
Again, I understand changing your mind over time, or after a lot of questioning. This is fine and very townie. However, changing your mind after one measily post when you cast heavy suspicion on someone is absurd.

Townies. do. not. think. like. this.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:37 GMT
#477
I've been selected to be L's right hand and everyone needs to read the day post

Apparently that means something. I'm restating it. I don't know if I get special powers or whatever now but that's a thing that's just happened.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 01:39 GMT
#478
On September 01 2012 10:37 BlackMamba24 wrote:
I've been selected to be L's right hand and everyone needs to read the day post

Apparently that means something. I'm restating it. I don't know if I get special powers or whatever now but that's a thing that's just happened.


What, you get a PM or something?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 01:39 GMT
#479
On September 01 2012 10:37 BlackMamba24 wrote:
I've been selected to be L's right hand and everyone needs to read the day post

Apparently that means something. I'm restating it. I don't know if I get special powers or whatever now but that's a thing that's just happened.


Probably means that the Cop is going to get modkilled.
Что?
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 01:39 GMT
#480
I'm sorry, right arm not right hand.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
ProTech149
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2300
Shuttle 1324
Dewaltoss 79
NaDa 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 509
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft417
C9.Mang0278
ViBE127
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo479
• Stunt173
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.