• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 52 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#501
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&currentpage=24#466

To confirm, voting is NOT mandatory? BioSC posted the exact opposite above.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
September 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#502
On September 01 2012 11:01 Zephirdd wrote:
A reminder that voting is NOT mandatory, and you can't vote for yourself.


##Unvote
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#503
On September 01 2012 11:02 HiroPro wrote:
I don't want to lynch Palmar. The fact that he's in the lead despite there being no case against him should in itself suggest that he's town. And if Palmar is town, he's definitely someone to have around.


Palmar needs a spanking. I'm pretty sure he's town as well since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who was even angry at him and he now has 5 votes.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 01 2012 02:03 GMT
#504
I totally made a case against him.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:04 GMT
#505
yaaaay lets lynch a guy who "needs a spanking" as opposed to the guy we think is scummy wooooooo
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:06 GMT
#506
On September 01 2012 11:04 Hapahauli wrote:
yaaaay lets lynch a guy who "needs a spanking" as opposed to the guy we think is scummy wooooooo


Sands is my scum read. You see any movement to kill him? I don't. I'll lynch the guy who needs to learn a lesson so I don't have to deal with this stuff later.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:06 GMT
#507
On September 01 2012 11:03 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:02 HiroPro wrote:
I don't want to lynch Palmar. The fact that he's in the lead despite there being no case against him should in itself suggest that he's town. And if Palmar is town, he's definitely someone to have around.


Palmar needs a spanking. I'm pretty sure he's town as well since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who was even angry at him and he now has 5 votes.

Everyone else who voted for Palmar besides you is incredibly suspicious because you never even really accused him of being scum. Your case was "I don't like Palmar" and somehow that's the most convincing thing Day 1? I can't believe it. I don't want to be in this game anymore.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 01 2012 02:07 GMT
#508
On September 01 2012 11:03 Hapahauli wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&currentpage=24#466

To confirm, voting is NOT mandatory? BioSC posted the exact opposite above.


Nope. I apologize for that
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:07 GMT
#509
This is a tragedy

the day one of the best scumhunters on tl mafia was lynched because some nobody doesn't like his playstyle and everyone seemed to think that was an adequate case im glad i came out of retirement for this
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:07 GMT
#510
On September 01 2012 11:06 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:04 Hapahauli wrote:
yaaaay lets lynch a guy who "needs a spanking" as opposed to the guy we think is scummy wooooooo


Sands is my scum read. You see any movement to kill him? I don't. I'll lynch the guy who needs to learn a lesson so I don't have to deal with this stuff later.


Howbout HiroPro?

...who BTW STILL doesn't have an active scumread or vote.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 01 2012 02:08 GMT
#511
Black, look at his VT claim.

It really doesn't make any sense to write that as an actual VT.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:09 GMT
#512
same basic thing haupahauli did except i got shit on ruthlessly for it by everybody. at least palmar has a history of lying and trolling as town and funnily enough also has a history of nailing scumteams.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:10 GMT
#513
@HiroPro - are you going to vote or what? You're expressing so much dismay at Palmar getting lynched and you're not doing a thing about it.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:11 GMT
#514
And god if there's a dayvig or some type of role, please consider shooting the hell out of Hiro. The above is just the lastest example of his scummy behavior...
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:12 GMT
#515
I'd like to remind you all that this is the guy who wanted to policy lynch people who abstained from voting.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 01 2012 02:12 GMT
#516
I'm voting for Mementoss. I have a null read on him, but I have no desire to lynch Palmar. Blackmamba has been picked as L's right so he is almost certainly town and I trust his judgement.

##Vote Mementoss
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
September 01 2012 02:13 GMT
#517
##Vote: Risen because Palmar
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:14 GMT
#518
On September 01 2012 11:12 HiroPro wrote:
I'm voting for Mementoss. I have a null read on him, but I have no desire to lynch Palmar. Blackmamba has been picked as L's right so he is almost certainly town and I trust his judgement.

##Vote Mementoss


Is there a reason you trust his claim 100%? I don't see why a scum would lie about that, but I don't know why a townie would openly claim that, either, unless L told him to.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:15 GMT
#519
On September 01 2012 11:12 HiroPro wrote:
I'm voting for Mementoss. I have a null read on him, but I have no desire to lynch Palmar. Blackmamba has been picked as L's right so he is almost certainly town and I trust his judgement.

##Vote Mementoss

Don't ever trust my Day 1 judgment, I won't really have anything useful to pop out until Day 2. That's almost always the case. I have some reads forming and some factions but they're all pretty dependent on what happens tonight and at the end of the day before I can say anything substantial.

Anyway, L has no way of knowing my alignment when he picked me. My only power is receiving a short anonymous message from L. I'm assuming the point of this is so that I can broadcast his reads. This makes me mafia must-hit target #1. You figure out the rest.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 01 2012 02:16 GMT
#520
On September 01 2012 11:14 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:12 HiroPro wrote:
I'm voting for Mementoss. I have a null read on him, but I have no desire to lynch Palmar. Blackmamba has been picked as L's right so he is almost certainly town and I trust his judgement.

##Vote Mementoss


Is there a reason you trust his claim 100%? I don't see why a scum would lie about that, but I don't know why a townie would openly claim that, either, unless L told him to.


It's mentioned that L has a messenger in the day post. Scum wouldn't fake claim that, it's 1 for 1 trade.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
ProTech138
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 548
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever522
canceldota127
NeuroSwarm110
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1499
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
AZ_Axe18
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1051
shahzam541
C9.Mang0381
Mew2King29
fpsfer 1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 27
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur597
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.