• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:35
CEST 03:35
KST 10:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9701 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 52 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:33 GMT
#541
yaaaaaay.

##Vote HiroPro
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:35 GMT
#542
Well I can't say I'm surprised. Hope you learn your lesson.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 02:35 GMT
#543
##Vote Hiropro
Что?
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:36 GMT
#544
Please consider not voting for someone because another player in the game dislikes them when there is literally absolutely ZERO indication of their alignment and no one is making an argument at ALL that they are scum and the person that started the bandwagon and still votes for them even says "Yeah he's probably town"

are you that stupid tl mafia players

are you that fucking stupid
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 02:36 GMT
#545
On September 01 2012 11:35 Risen wrote:
Well I can't say I'm surprised. Hope you learn your lesson.

never play mafia again
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:37 GMT
#546
Awesome. Can we lynch Hiro now?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 01 2012 02:37 GMT
#547
On September 01 2012 11:35 Risen wrote:
Well I can't say I'm surprised. Hope you learn your lesson.

Anyhow, what real scumreads do you have?
Что?
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
September 01 2012 02:38 GMT
#548
No Shady get @ me bro
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 01 2012 02:39 GMT
#549
What does this role "Suspicious Detective" mean? Miller?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 01 2012 02:42 GMT
#550
On September 01 2012 11:39 HiroPro wrote:
What does this role "Suspicious Detective" mean? Miller?


Nothing wrong with the flip.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:46 GMT
#551
While I want Hiro lynched today, we also need to consider the extremely "helpful" actions of Node near the lynch deadline. Def my #2 scumread.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:46 GMT
#552
On September 01 2012 11:37 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:35 Risen wrote:
Well I can't say I'm surprised. Hope you learn your lesson.

Anyhow, what real scumreads do you have?


you were my strongest scumread. Now I'll go through the whole game again and post my next case. It might be you again, it might be someone else, but the troll is dead and you weren't going to be lynched so I'm happy with how yesterday turned out.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 01 2012 02:46 GMT
#553
Is a Suspicious Detective a miller?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 02:48 GMT
#554
On September 01 2012 11:46 Hapahauli wrote:
While I want Hiro lynched today, we also need to consider the extremely "helpful" actions of Node near the lynch deadline. Def my #2 scumread.


And yet somehow Solar escapes this? It's posts like this that read as scummy to me. You're calling out one player when another did nearly the exact same thing.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 01 2012 02:49 GMT
#555
Solar was more trolly, and I have a slighlty more townie read on him. I'm suspecting NOde more because of this post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363625&currentpage=22#437

He's basically straight up lying about the voting situation.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
September 01 2012 02:53 GMT
#556
On September 01 2012 11:48 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:46 Hapahauli wrote:
While I want Hiro lynched today, we also need to consider the extremely "helpful" actions of Node near the lynch deadline. Def my #2 scumread.


And yet somehow Solar escapes this? It's posts like this that read as scummy to me. You're calling out one player when another did nearly the exact same thing.


Can I just point out you've now suspecting both my town reads

I mean, no one's gonna read what I write anyway because of my post but

they're pretty strong town

Please write up Hapa seriously, I'd be interested to see what you get.

Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 01 2012 03:07 GMT
#557
On September 01 2012 11:53 Solarsail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 11:48 Risen wrote:
On September 01 2012 11:46 Hapahauli wrote:
While I want Hiro lynched today, we also need to consider the extremely "helpful" actions of Node near the lynch deadline. Def my #2 scumread.


And yet somehow Solar escapes this? It's posts like this that read as scummy to me. You're calling out one player when another did nearly the exact same thing.


Can I just point out you've now suspecting both my town reads

I mean, no one's gonna read what I write anyway because of my post but

they're pretty strong town

Please write up Hapa seriously, I'd be interested to see what you get.



Well Hapa was one of my FoS. I'll likely come back with two cases. You should post more today since I'm going to be auto-voting lurkers after today (or maybe even today if the low posting keeps up from you, Node, Marvel, and anyone else I'm missing)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
September 01 2012 03:35 GMT
#558
On September 01 2012 12:07 Risen wrote: I'm going to be auto-voting lurkers after today (or maybe even today if the low posting keeps up from you, Node, Marvel, and anyone else I'm missing)


>says he's going to start voting for lurkers
>voted for Palmar

On September 01 2012 11:35 Risen wrote:
Well I can't say I'm surprised. Hope you learn your lesson.


ahahahahahahahahaha

You're mafia trying to distance yourself from the lynch. Hell, you were trying to do this before Palmar even died, when you were the person who made the initial case on him... yet your vote stayed where it was. You made literally a single post against Shady Sands, and from then on it was nothing but Palmar -- then you said oh-said-regretfully that you weren't moving from Palmar because your "real read" never got traction. Ridiculous.

##vote Risen
whole lies with a half smile
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-01 03:52:08
September 01 2012 03:44 GMT
#559
Call to all Detectives
[image loading]


Every detective receives a call. This is L. I want everyone at the detective meeting room right now. said the encrypted voice.

As people gathered, confused as to what happened, a screen lit up with a big L letter. Then a message begun.

"This is a pre-recorded message. I believe someone should die right now. The reasons for my decision are not of the concern of those who are unknowing of it; I decided that Hapahauli has to die. I put a venom on his drink that should have effect whithin three minutes from the hearing of this message.

We need to find Kira. He is amongst us, and he has to die.

Good night."

As the message was over, people had a confused expression. "Someone was going to die? By L's decision?" They couldn't believe on such a mysterious message.

"No way, this wasn't L." Hapahauli said. "L is the best detective in the world, why would be poison m--"
He started coughing. Soon, his eyes were white and he was drooling. In seconds, all that remained was a cadaver and a small pool of green goo.




Hapahuli, the Detective has been killed!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are a Detective! You are one of the best detectives in the world and you have been invited to solve the mistery of the century: the Kira case.

According to the anonymous-best-detective-ever, Head Investigator L, Kira is a real person and is hiding between you. Your job is to find and eliminate him. You win when all threats to the Detectives(and the world) are eliminated.


13 Players live.
Deadline is [unparsable timestamp format].
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
BlackMamba24
Profile Joined August 2012
United States277 Posts
September 01 2012 03:46 GMT
#560
I have been instructed by L to tell the thread that L's servant has disposed of Hapahauli.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0357
ViBE154
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 38
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1190
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.