• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 55 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 22:10 GMT
#461
Odds are even for pikachu being on either side. Potential for a single pikachu on both sides is equal. Tie = grush lynch since he hit 4 (5 in case of split decision pikachus) first. If we believe saturn's samus claim the odds tilt even more in favor of a grush lynch. Next time help me help you bruddah man.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 22:11 GMT
#462
EBWOP: Reading OP it looks like we're going to have a double lynch in case of a tie. BALLIN
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 03 2012 22:18 GMT
#463
Night 1

[image loading]

(live footage from the battle 4:42 minutes short of the deadline)


It was a fierce battle so far, but in the end one had to lose the first stock to a real fight.



grush57's CPT. FALCON was meteorkicked on the right sight of hyrule castle, reducing him to 1.5 Stock!



IT IS NOW NIGHT. GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN. YOU HAVE A LITTLE LESS THAN 24HOURS LEFT TO DO SO.
DEADLINE IS STILL 22:30 GMT (+00:00) AS ALWAYS


The Stage will change to Planet Zebes tomorrow


AS A NOTE: CPT. FALCON BEING BLUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ALIGNMENT OR BEING A "BLUE". IT'S MERELY A ROLE FLIP. ROLES GET COLORED BLUE IN GENERAL, LIKE IN THE OP. NICKS GET COLORED IN BLACK TO DIFFERENTIATE AS BOTH RED AND GREEN WOULD END UP CONFUSING PEOPLE
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 22:21 GMT
#464
DOES A TIE MEAN FIRST PERSON THERE IS LYNCHED OR DOES IT MEAN DOUBLE LYNCH?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 22:22 GMT
#465
Do we get a final vote count?
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 03 2012 22:22 GMT
#466
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT NONONONO TIE NOW MY ROLE REVEALED U RUINED THE PLAN BRO TOAD COMMON MA,
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 22:23 GMT
#467
what was the plan? and who was the scum you found that you were going to reveal at the deadline?
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 03 2012 22:25 GMT
#468
I assume the picture is pure flavour and not indicative of the roles present?

Well that gives us Grush's role.

-Shiao
*PING*
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 22:27 GMT
#469
I guess that means Risen, talismania & Homerunbat are Kirby, Ness & Jigglypuff!

On a more serious note, Captain Falcon? This is more like Shoot Some Brothers x 64 Mafia!

I'm not really sure what to think of the insane amount of KP Roles.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 03 2012 22:27 GMT
#470
On July 04 2012 07:21 Risen wrote:
DOES A TIE MEAN FIRST PERSON THERE IS LYNCHED OR DOES IT MEAN DOUBLE LYNCH?

5. In the event of a tie the person with the most votes first wins (or loses).

THAT MEANS ONLY THE FIRST PERSON GET'S LYNCHED. NO DOUBLE LYNCH.

WHAT PART DID MAKE YOU THINK IT'S A DOUBLE-LYNCH SO THAT I CAN CHANGE IT? o.O

On July 04 2012 07:22 talismania wrote:
Do we get a final vote count?

NOPE. GURSH GOT LYNCHED. THAT'S ALL YOU GET TO KNOW OTHER THAN WHO VOTED WHO.
YOU HAVE THE FINAL VOTE-COUNT I DID THE LAST PAGE BUT THAT'S NOT INCLUDING PIKACHUS.
STAR WANDS GET INCLUDED IN VOTE-COUNTS BUT PIKACHUS DON'T
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 03 2012 22:28 GMT
#471
On July 04 2012 07:25 HomerunBat wrote:
I assume the picture is pure flavour and not indicative of the roles present?

Well that gives us Grush's role.

-Shiao

OF COURSE IT IS
IT HAS A CPT. FALCON INVOLVED THOUGH!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 22:28 GMT
#472
So now there's two samuses and at least one falcon. Can we all agree that I'm not that crazy to think of the setup here? It wasn't done randomly (or at least I really doubt it) and I can't see toad putting all three of those kp roles on town, especially given my role.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 03 2012 22:28 GMT
#473
On July 04 2012 07:28 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 07:25 HomerunBat wrote:
I assume the picture is pure flavour and not indicative of the roles present?

Well that gives us Grush's role.

-Shiao

OF COURSE IT IS
IT HAS A CPT. FALCON INVOLVED THOUGH!


That's what made me ask the question :D

-Shiao
*PING*
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 22:29 GMT
#474
I think it's safe to assume that scum was on both sides. Tali/grush scum team imo
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 22:32 GMT
#475
On July 04 2012 07:29 Risen wrote:
I think it's safe to assume that scum was on both sides. Tali/grush scum team imo


Haha that doesn't even begin to make sense. At least the people putting me with igrok can make up a coherent story.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 22:34 GMT
#476
On July 04 2012 07:28 talismania wrote:
So now there's two samuses and at least one falcon. Can we all agree that I'm not that crazy to think of the setup here? It wasn't done randomly (or at least I really doubt it) and I can't see toad putting all three of those kp roles on town, especially given my role.


It does seem extremely unlikely, but on the other hand town possibly mis-shooting has to be taken into account also. Not to mention busdrivers / roleblockers / medics / hiding foxes. I'm still going to try and concentrate on playing based on the filters, and so far I don't mind grush losing 1.5 stock at all.


On July 04 2012 07:29 Risen wrote:
I think it's safe to assume that scum was on both sides. Tali/grush scum team imo


I hope you're kidding. Only scum up for lynch on D1? That's not even realistic in fairyland.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
July 03 2012 22:38 GMT
#477
Ok, got the game mostly figured out. One more relationship I need to prod. Looking forward to the night actions.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 22:39 GMT
#478
On July 04 2012 07:38 iGrok wrote:
Ok, got the game mostly figured out. One more relationship I need to prod. Looking forward to the night actions.


I think you're wrong about me if you take anything from near voting time into account. I'm not talking alignment here.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 22:40 GMT
#479
On July 04 2012 07:34 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 07:28 talismania wrote:
So now there's two samuses and at least one falcon. Can we all agree that I'm not that crazy to think of the setup here? It wasn't done randomly (or at least I really doubt it) and I can't see toad putting all three of those kp roles on town, especially given my role.


It does seem extremely unlikely, but on the other hand town possibly mis-shooting has to be taken into account also. Not to mention busdrivers / roleblockers / medics / hiding foxes. I'm still going to try and concentrate on playing based on the filters, and so far I don't mind grush losing 1.5 stock at all.


Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 07:29 Risen wrote:
I think it's safe to assume that scum was on both sides. Tali/grush scum team imo


I hope you're kidding. Only scum up for lynch on D1? That's not even realistic in fairyland.


Well there's no that much room left for all those roles. You also have to ask yourself: what roles would people want to play? I doubt anyone actually would ever pick roleblocker, just because of the good odds that they would roll town and have no idea what to do with it. I know I didn't even consider making that choice for that reason.

Btw I'm still wondering if someone can explain to me how this bus driver thing works.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 22:44 GMT
#480
If player A targets B, but player B is busdrived with player C, player C becomes the target of player A's action.
If player A targets B, but player B is busdrived with player A, player A becomes the target of his own action.
If player A targets B, but player A is busdrived with player C, player B remains the target of player A's action.

This is how I understand it.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 235
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4356
Leta 1865
ViBE127
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
JimRising 607
Other Games
summit1g8260
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick614
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota28
League of Legends
• Lourlo956
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 46m
Patches Events
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.