• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 55 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 21:39 GMT
#421
Mister Saturn: I was okay with his earlygame play, but since then he's gone all wishy-washy and saying he doesn't trust himself at all. He could be honest about it, or he could be scum looking for an easy way to vote for anyone. I don't care if you're unsure about yourself, I want you to do decisions based on your own opinion, not sheep others. Even the best players are wrong sometimes, and I don't want us to lose if you'll happen to sheep a townie that was wrong, or even worse, a scum dragging you by the ropes. The way you talk about "no-one cares about my opinion so I won't push for it anymore, but I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it", isn't giving you any points in my book either. I want to hear YOUR opinions. Even if you aren't sure who is scum (which few are at this stage of the game), your opinions can still be valuable for others. So pick it up. And think before you act!
Rank: 5

Kingdedede: The roleclaim at start seems quite honest to me, with the valid reasoning he gave. I am very interested in seeing how he is going to use it, given that he needs to keep his action secret from scum and only reveal his reasoning in the morning. I'm expecting his N1 action to tell a lot. What I don't like is that he is pushing for a mass claim. Certain roles claiming may be useful yes, but everyone claiming is better for scum than town imo. I like his provided reasoning for why he thinks iGrok is town, and I pretty much agree with it. I also like that he pointed out a minor contradiction in iGrok's play. (iGrok was against a mass claim, but wanted to lynch for role info earlier.) I'm slightly confused why he is pushing for talis lynch so hard without more/better reasoning though. Currently leaning slightly town, but I'm expecting to hear more from him soon, and very much looking forward to what he decides to do N1.
Rank: 3
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#422
On July 04 2012 06:39 Cephiro wrote:
Mister Saturn: I was okay with his earlygame play, but since then he's gone all wishy-washy and saying he doesn't trust himself at all. He could be honest about it, or he could be scum looking for an easy way to vote for anyone. I don't care if you're unsure about yourself, I want you to do decisions based on your own opinion, not sheep others. Even the best players are wrong sometimes, and I don't want us to lose if you'll happen to sheep a townie that was wrong, or even worse, a scum dragging you by the ropes. The way you talk about "no-one cares about my opinion so I won't push for it anymore, but I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it", isn't giving you any points in my book either. I want to hear YOUR opinions. Even if you aren't sure who is scum (which few are at this stage of the game), your opinions can still be valuable for others. So pick it up. And think before you act!
Rank: 5

Kingdedede: The roleclaim at start seems quite honest to me, with the valid reasoning he gave. I am very interested in seeing how he is going to use it, given that he needs to keep his action secret from scum and only reveal his reasoning in the morning. I'm expecting his N1 action to tell a lot. What I don't like is that he is pushing for a mass claim. Certain roles claiming may be useful yes, but everyone claiming is better for scum than town imo. I like his provided reasoning for why he thinks iGrok is town, and I pretty much agree with it. I also like that he pointed out a minor contradiction in iGrok's play. (iGrok was against a mass claim, but wanted to lynch for role info earlier.) I'm slightly confused why he is pushing for talis lynch so hard without more/better reasoning though. Currently leaning slightly town, but I'm expecting to hear more from him soon, and very much looking forward to what he decides to do N1.
Rank: 3


Saturn's claim of "not trusting himself" reads to me as either the emokid everyone should hate townie or scum trying to play like that. Don't know how you only have him at a 5.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#423
cephiro you need to switch to grush methinks.

btw what does a bus driver actually do? I've never seen the role before.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 21:41 GMT
#424
EBWOP: Stop taking the game offtopic about random smurf/meta discussion ._. We got a lynch happening in 20 minutes.

So if I understood right, the one with the most votes gets lynched, or do we need the majority (5 votes) for the lynch still?

I will not be voting for anyone but Risen or grush57 today.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-03 21:47:49
July 03 2012 21:42 GMT
#425
V-V-V-V-V-V-VOTE COUNT

1 FOR Risen (Cephiro)

4 FOR Talismania (grush57, kingdedede, Mister Saturn, Homerunbat)

3 FOR GRUSH57 (Talismania , iGrok, Risen)






WE ARE USING SIMPLE PLURALITY (NOT IRC-LIKE INSTANT MAJORITY) THIS DAY.
Talismania IS TO BE LYNCHED IF NOTHING CHANGES.

DEADLINE IS STILL
22:30 GMT (+00:00) AS ALWAYS. GET YOUR VOTES IN.


Edit: Should be correct now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 03 2012 21:45 GMT
#426
On July 04 2012 06:39 Cephiro wrote:
Mister Saturn: I was okay with his earlygame play, but since then he's gone all wishy-washy and saying he doesn't trust himself at all. He could be honest about it, or he could be scum looking for an easy way to vote for anyone. I don't care if you're unsure about yourself, I want you to do decisions based on your own opinion, not sheep others. Even the best players are wrong sometimes, and I don't want us to lose if you'll happen to sheep a townie that was wrong, or even worse, a scum dragging you by the ropes. The way you talk about "no-one cares about my opinion so I won't push for it anymore, but I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it", isn't giving you any points in my book either. I want to hear YOUR opinions. Even if you aren't sure who is scum (which few are at this stage of the game), your opinions can still be valuable for others. So pick it up. And think before you act!
Rank: 5

Kingdedede: The roleclaim at start seems quite honest to me, with the valid reasoning he gave. I am very interested in seeing how he is going to use it, given that he needs to keep his action secret from scum and only reveal his reasoning in the morning. I'm expecting his N1 action to tell a lot. What I don't like is that he is pushing for a mass claim. Certain roles claiming may be useful yes, but everyone claiming is better for scum than town imo. I like his provided reasoning for why he thinks iGrok is town, and I pretty much agree with it. I also like that he pointed out a minor contradiction in iGrok's play. (iGrok was against a mass claim, but wanted to lynch for role info earlier.) I'm slightly confused why he is pushing for talis lynch so hard without more/better reasoning though. Currently leaning slightly town, but I'm expecting to hear more from him soon, and very much looking forward to what he decides to do N1.
Rank: 3


read my filter yo. It's a talismania/iGrok scum team.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 03 2012 21:45 GMT
#427
you mean plurality lol
-s+b
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#428
Homerunbat if you're out there pretty please switch to grush as well?
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#429
hey bros hi
i got to CERN yesterday, worked and then fell asleep. today i also worked and ama about to fall asleep. jetlag can suck balls.

So here's my reads after a quick once over of the thread:
- Risen - probably not scum just an angry townie. I actually disagree with him about the plan thing but if he was scum it would be a pretty dumb thing for him to draw so much attention to himself over. it just wouldn't be worth it.
- Hiropro - idk why he got so mad but whatever he was right.
- igrok: trololol. literally no reason for him to have grabbed us and thought we were scum without saying anything at all about it in the thread. Think he's probably scum.
I think he really did just derp it up when he put himself in the same slot as us for an item since he was so vehemently surprised that he took damage.
I also think that if he's scum there's a decent chance that cephiro may be the scum buddy; dk/samus seems like it makes sense for balance purposes since in terms of sheer firepower the scum having such a low number seems like it requires a vig role on their team.
If cephiro is his scum buddy then it makes even more sense for him to donk on us, then someone can vig shot us and etc.
- MrDedede - his plan for how to use his bus driving power seems pretty antitown since there is so much more vigilante power in the game than there is scum KP power. IMO he should be taking people he thinks are townie and bussing them with people who are unobtrusive and unlikely to get targeted by scum or by town. IMO a town busdriver would be best used as a protective role rather than an offensive role.
Actually wait I think that he should bus drive us with someone scummy and then we should have all our vigs target igrok since that way we don't die when he does.
- grush: could be scum, maybe not, i think he trololols and doesn't try in all his games right?
- deadline is in an hour? I will not be awake for that lol.
-
On July 03 2012 08:09 iGrok wrote:
Lol saturn, I completely agree with you on HRB. Disagree on Ceph though, because at least he believes in something enough to put up a bit of a fight.

- why does hiro think his "position in the thread is shit"?

man everyone in this game is so freaking scummy looking. I have like three town reads right now.
talismania looking scummy also - tiny ass filter and then calls us out for being noncommittal between igrok and risen lolwat?
mmaaawww
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#430
On July 04 2012 06:41 Risen wrote:
Saturn's claim of "not trusting himself" reads to me as either the emokid everyone should hate townie or scum trying to play like that. Don't know how you only have him at a 5.


He would be at 6 otherwise, but at the moment your play smells scum the most according to my nose. And grush is completely useless. That leaves only homerunbat, and at the moment I consider one not trusting themselves less of a threat rather than one who is trying to not get in trouble with anyone. When he argues, he makes sure not to agitate anyone, and I don't see him really pressuring people so far either.

Homerun, what do you think about dedede & Risen?
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 03 2012 21:46 GMT
#431
-s&b
mmaaawww
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 03 2012 21:47 GMT
#432
No man, we lynch talismania.

Dumb flood control....
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 21:51 GMT
#433
On July 04 2012 06:41 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: Stop taking the game offtopic about random smurf/meta discussion ._. We got a lynch happening in 20 minutes.

So if I understood right, the one with the most votes gets lynched, or do we need the majority (5 votes) for the lynch still?

I will not be voting for anyone but Risen or grush57 today.


So scummy.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 03 2012 21:53 GMT
#434
finally snb makes more sense. It's got to be one of mister saturn or cephiro.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 21:54 GMT
#435
On July 04 2012 06:51 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 06:41 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: Stop taking the game offtopic about random smurf/meta discussion ._. We got a lynch happening in 20 minutes.

So if I understood right, the one with the most votes gets lynched, or do we need the majority (5 votes) for the lynch still?

I will not be voting for anyone but Risen or grush57 today.


So scummy.


Please elaborate, dear. Scum because I am making sure on how the lynch works, or scum because I won't vote for anyone but you or grush (my strongest scumread and the most useless player in the game)?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 03 2012 21:55 GMT
#436
First off I am going by my own choice now, solstice is away right now, I wanted to lynch grush more so:


##unvote
##vote: grush57


Risen is reading as town to me.
He was outspoken when he opposed the plan of iGrok and I doubt that scum would attract that much attention with something the majority had basically already decided to favor. Does not mean I agree with his critique of the plan. His play also seems quite open to me.

Dedede:
I was (and still am a bit) sceptical about the whole bus driver thing and have more or less a nulltell on him now. I am waiting to see what he does with his nightaction, before being able to make more out of him.

Those reads are all mine and solstice might not share them.

-Shiao
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 03 2012 21:56 GMT
#437
On July 04 2012 06:54 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 06:51 Risen wrote:
On July 04 2012 06:41 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: Stop taking the game offtopic about random smurf/meta discussion ._. We got a lynch happening in 20 minutes.

So if I understood right, the one with the most votes gets lynched, or do we need the majority (5 votes) for the lynch still?

I will not be voting for anyone but Risen or grush57 today.


So scummy.


Please elaborate, dear. Scum because I am making sure on how the lynch works, or scum because I won't vote for anyone but you or grush (my strongest scumread and the most useless player in the game)?


Normally I wouldn't have a problem with you, but I feel like you're sticking to your guns on me b/c you want to appear like a dumb townie (look at me giving everyone the benefit of the doubt this game. See how it works? I don't think you're actually dumb, just trying to look dumb)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 03 2012 21:56 GMT
#438
On July 04 2012 06:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
First off I am going by my own choice now, solstice is away right now, I wanted to lynch grush more so:


##unvote
##vote: grush57


Risen is reading as town to me.
He was outspoken when he opposed the plan of iGrok and I doubt that scum would attract that much attention with something the majority had basically already decided to favor. Does not mean I agree with his critique of the plan. His play also seems quite open to me.

Dedede:
I was (and still am a bit) sceptical about the whole bus driver thing and have more or less a nulltell on him now. I am waiting to see what he does with his nightaction, before being able to make more out of him.

Those reads are all mine and solstice might not share them.

-Shiao



fml..
*PING*
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
July 03 2012 21:57 GMT
#439
##unvote
##vote: grush57


Ensuring that no possible pikas kill talis today.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 03 2012 21:57 GMT
#440
Sigh, lynch a townie.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.