• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

Blizzard-KeSPA-OGN-GOM SC2 Announcement May 2nd - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
808 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 41 Next All
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 27 2012 04:52 GMT
#461
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?

You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
April 27 2012 05:05 GMT
#462
You forgot to add that some kespa execs ate your puppy...
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 27 2012 05:06 GMT
#463
On April 27 2012 14:05 ShadeR wrote:
You forgot to add that some kespa execs ate your puppy...

Nah, I'm a cat person.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
April 27 2012 05:08 GMT
#464
well good a point of agreement.
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 05:11:09
April 27 2012 05:10 GMT
#465
On April 27 2012 14:08 ShadeR wrote:
well good a point of agreement.

-_- b
Now I see a fine gentleman. Cats are clearly superior to slobbering dogs.

But seriously, this is getting off-topic now.
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
April 27 2012 05:11 GMT
#466
On April 27 2012 13:52 JiPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?

You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.

haha are you fucking serious ? : D well thats a way u can handel things :D jsut blame every single thing on 1 person/company or whatever :D
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 05:15:56
April 27 2012 05:13 GMT
#467
On April 27 2012 14:11 rasers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:52 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?

You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.

haha are you fucking serious ? : D well thats a way u can handel things :D jsut blame every single thing on 1 person/company or whatever :D


But the blame really does go to KeSPA.

And they are the tyrant that decides everything in the BW turf.

Also, KeSPA, a company? LOL

Seriously, I'm open for rebuttal.
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
April 27 2012 05:21 GMT
#468
On April 27 2012 14:13 JiPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 14:11 rasers wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:52 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?

You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.

haha are you fucking serious ? : D well thats a way u can handel things :D jsut blame every single thing on 1 person/company or whatever :D


But the blame really does go to KeSPA.

And they are the tyrant that decides everything in the BW turf.

Also, KeSPA, a company? LOL

Seriously, I'm open for rebuttal.

never said they are "or whatever".

and the fact tha tu blame them for all this just makes it pointless 2 talk with u about this :D cause there is some deep hate in u against them.
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 05:25:25
April 27 2012 05:24 GMT
#469
On April 27 2012 14:21 rasers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 14:13 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 14:11 rasers wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:52 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?

You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.

haha are you fucking serious ? : D well thats a way u can handel things :D jsut blame every single thing on 1 person/company or whatever :D


But the blame really does go to KeSPA.

And they are the tyrant that decides everything in the BW turf.

Also, KeSPA, a company? LOL

Seriously, I'm open for rebuttal.

never said they are "or whatever".

and the fact tha tu blame them for all this just makes it pointless 2 talk with u about this :D cause there is some deep hate in u against them.


And they are justified.

You foreigners just watched the shits flying around from faaaaaaaaar away in your cozy TL forums.

We koreans had to deal with the shits KeSPA flung at us, every. single. time.

You know nothing. Don't be so quick to judge when you know jack shit.

And seriously, fix your spellings man, are you typing from a smartphone?

User was temp banned for this post.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
April 27 2012 05:31 GMT
#470
Everyone just calm down and breathe. Punch your pillow a couple times, yell out the window, take a hot shower.

Everything is gonna be fine, just wait till May 2nd and hope for the best.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
TBA
Profile Joined December 2011
92 Posts
April 27 2012 05:36 GMT
#471
they got serious, megasuperhiperultraprostarleague is coming :D
Grubby ~ MVP ~ TLO ~ TigerToss ~ GoD
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 27 2012 07:20 GMT
#472
On April 27 2012 14:31 Zooper31 wrote:
Everyone just calm down and breathe. Punch your pillow a couple times, yell out the window, take a hot shower.

Everything is gonna be fine, just wait till May 2nd and hope for the best.


I condone all of these except taking a hot shower.
Are you mad?!
▲ ▲ ▲
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
April 27 2012 08:19 GMT
#473
This could go horribly wrong with the egos there, hope they keep it chill.
/commercial
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
April 27 2012 09:03 GMT
#474
OMG, already looking forward to the starleague!
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
April 27 2012 09:25 GMT
#475
On April 27 2012 12:30 SyDwaeji wrote:
STREAM. THE. MEETING.


Yeah... Would be EPIC to have this meeting streamed with English translation (I believe it will be translated, since there will be some Blizzard executives there).
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:47:36
April 27 2012 10:40 GMT
#476
On April 27 2012 13:52 JiPrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:41 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:36 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:23 maybenexttime wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:07 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 ShadeR wrote:
nothing wrong with the first 3 points. point 4 is a result of the position held in point 3.
blizzard sued ogn and mbc.
GET OUTA MAH HOUSE

read the link you posted. got upto point 12. where kespa tells players not to play in gom. stopped reading and rofl.


What's wrong with Blizzard suing stations profitting off from Blizzard's game WITHOUT Blizzard's permission?

Gretech actually asked Blizzard before they started off their own league and Blizzard made Gretech pay only $1 USD.

Now what does that tell you?

And KeSPA did pull their players off from TG-Sambo Intel Classics with their bullshit excuses of they already have enough with OSL and MSL. Ha! As if KeSPA cared about players' welfare with their "chicken coop" training regime.


What that tells us? That you're incredibly biased and ignorant. Did you see the list of ridiculous demands blizzard gave KeSPA?
You know what's something you don't know though? That the world of eSports needs KeSPA. Deal with it.
You're so full of shit it's not worth arguing with you. T_____T


Many people would've realized this if they actually read and understood his quotes. Though somewhat true at times, he just has huge dislike for KeSPA, maybe going little overboard at times.


I don't know how you think KeSPA is somehow undeserving of the hate I'm giving, given that your sig is in Korean and you seem to know how things work in Korean scene, but I don't really care what you oldbies think of KeSPA.
I just won't have KeSPA being viewed in positive light in front of SC2 newbies.

Not on my watch.

I'm not denying that KeSPA did the wrong things in the past nor ignoring them, and yes I know people hate KeSPA (on boards and everywhere etc).

I still don't understand why you're trying to pass your own idea to others though; stating the facts is alright and pointing them out is okay if its done in an unbiased manner. All I've gotten from your past is that you have something against KeSPA (maybe something personal, I don't know) and you're just trying to spread your own opinions on the forums, and trying to argue that those are facts.


Yes, I have something against KeSPA, ever since they treated Pioneers of SC2 as "Prize Hunters" and "Traitors."

Ever since Jaedong almost went teamless for good when he declared FA.

Ever since that Heater Power Outage.

Ever since their shitty site management regards to rankings. (almost no data on other competitive games, just BW, and even that's not done properly)

Ever since their abandonment of competitive WC3 scene in favor of BW scene. (They could've co-existed you know?)

Ever since they allowed Park Chan Soo to "retire" when he was involved in match-fixing scandal.

Ever since... oh fuck this, I'm not gonna bother listing all their wrong doings in 1 post.

Anyways, I've seen plenty of times when the loudest opinions become facts.

It happens on every forum.

I'm just going to make sure that pro-KeSPA won't be dominant opinion on SC2 board.

You know what's something you don't know though? That the world of eSports needs KeSPA. Deal with it.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Fanek
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland344 Posts
April 27 2012 12:19 GMT
#477
http://sports.media.daum.net/general/news/esports/breaking/view.html?cateid=1079&newsid=20120427175926788&p=fomos
http://tiny.pl/hpl5w

BW players and SC2 will meet also!
hello
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 27 2012 12:22 GMT
#478
On April 27 2012 21:19 Fanek wrote:
http://sports.media.daum.net/general/news/esports/breaking/view.html?cateid=1079&newsid=20120427175926788&p=fomos
http://tiny.pl/hpl5w

BW players and SC2 will meet also!

Woah, interesting article.

Of course, the Google translate is rough, but it does say that SC2 and BW teams are attending, and there are 16 groups of people expected to attend or something like that.

I would be really interested in a more accurate translation or summary.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
ImDrizzt
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway427 Posts
April 27 2012 12:31 GMT
#479
On April 26 2012 14:18 EchelonTee wrote:
hopefully good news... this could either be epic or painful


Maybe painfully epic?
Link to my serious blog, where I am serious and spreads truth, knowledge and "serious" stuff: http://www.liquidpoker.net/blog/viewblog.php?id=982066
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
April 27 2012 12:39 GMT
#480
On April 26 2012 14:18 whsper wrote:
May is going to be a busy month! Diablo 3, Kespa/Blizz announcement... and hopefully... maybe? patch 1.5?


And E3, and The Avengers,
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 241
SteadfastSC 107
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2405
910 62
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
summit1g6656
Grubby2415
shahzam573
ToD242
C9.Mang0184
UpATreeSC59
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21023
League of Legends
• TFBlade547
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.