• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 24

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
rupert
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
182 Posts
August 13 2011 05:52 GMT
#461
On August 13 2011 14:34 Bibbit wrote:
Has anybody else had a fear that they get rid of one of the ponies one day?

Having a friend move away happens to a lot of kids and the writers might want to use that for one of their morals one day.


I wouldn't mind if Snip or Snail moved ¬_¬

I wish I could vote as often as I wanted so all the ponies would get the same amount of votes. At first I had to vote for Twilight when she had no votes, but seeing Apple Jack at the bottom is just as bad! Help me guys!
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 13 2011 05:55 GMT
#462
I've tried ranking my favourite ponies but I really cant do it. I can do a favourite and a least favourite that stay pretty consistent but everything in the middle changes based on what episode I saw last. :/
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
August 13 2011 06:00 GMT
#463
here is a few educational videos from colleges and universities regarding MLP: FIM




"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
chenchen
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1136 Posts
August 13 2011 06:00 GMT
#464
I group mine into tiers: Fluttershy and Twilight on top, Rarity and Pinkie Pie in the middle, and then Applejack and Rainbow Dash on the bottom


I feel like Fluttershy would remind a lot of guys of the girl they had a crush on in some form of secondary school, lol.
powerade = dragoon blood
Perihelion
Profile Joined April 2011
82 Posts
August 13 2011 06:06 GMT
#465
[image loading]

Just sayin'.
rupert
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
182 Posts
August 13 2011 06:18 GMT
#466
GMarshal, if you'd like you could add Daniel Ingram playlist of MLP songs to the OP not too far from the songs pool.

http://vimeo.com/album/1566898

Maybe not the best quality, but I believe he should get the support instead of some random guy on youtube.

About the best pony. I know Pinkie Pie said that Twilight is the smartest/cutest/all-around best pony, but if there's one thing that this show have teached me is that everypony is equal; but Apple Jack values and mannerism are so cute :3
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
August 13 2011 06:23 GMT
#467
I am completely amazed.

I've definitely noticed all the image macros related to the show, and whenever I saw them the characters had this certain charm to them I couldn't quite explain. I stumbled across this thread and figured I'd give it a shot, and it is quite good!

Only a few episodes in, but i'll probably watch them all eventually. Coming from a guy who loved the Powerpuff Girls (yeah, I watched these over any other childrens cartoon when I was actually near the target age), I guess it's not too surprising after I found out who made the show.
Pikabomb
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
August 13 2011 06:32 GMT
#468
I love this! In high school one of my guy friends confessed that he loved My Little Pony and I thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever heard.

Good to know the demographics are 15-35 males. Lol. Gotta have a soft spot for something, guys!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 07:32:47
August 13 2011 07:29 GMT
#469
On August 13 2011 15:00 Integra wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
here is a few educational videos from colleges and universities regarding MLP: FIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4w6epyrB4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRsVGQv_13k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSlKh4if6P0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qS5jmm2HPU&feature=related


On August 13 2011 15:18 rupert wrote:
GMarshal, if you'd like you could add Daniel Ingram playlist of MLP songs to the OP not too far from the songs pool.

http://vimeo.com/album/1566898

Maybe not the best quality, but I believe he should get the support instead of some random guy on youtube.

About the best pony. I know Pinkie Pie said that Twilight is the smartest/cutest/all-around best pony, but if there's one thing that this show have teached me is that everypony is equal; but Apple Jack values and mannerism are so cute :3


Both added to the OP. Thanks guys ^_^

EDIT: Bonus picture in the spoiler

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Moderator
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 08:09:23
August 13 2011 08:08 GMT
#470
I just found this guy:
http://alfa995.deviantart.com/gallery/
has some pretty good PonyCraft 2 comics. En Taro Rainbow Dash!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
August 13 2011 09:39 GMT
#471
I'm a big fan of Derpy Hooves. With her daughter Dinky, they are absolutely adorable.

Favourites:
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/2797
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/43502
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/13902
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/16297
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/28617
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/28616
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/25891
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/1560

Many manly tears were shed.
[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 13 2011 15:11 GMT
#472
On August 13 2011 17:08 Chibithor wrote:
I just found this guy:
http://alfa995.deviantart.com/gallery/
has some pretty good PonyCraft 2 comics. En Taro Rainbow Dash!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ok, I will admit I got a laugh out of that, especially the stalkers stalking.
Moderator
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
August 13 2011 15:20 GMT
#473
Oh so this is the pony thing that's all over 4chan. I had no idea it was a show!

Well, thanks for the info, but I won't be watching regardless. Adventure Time ftw.
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
Tazerenix
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia340 Posts
August 13 2011 15:47 GMT
#474
Holy shit how have I not seen this. Holy shit.
WniO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2706 Posts
August 13 2011 15:52 GMT
#475
dear god seriously? i guess theres not much else on these days huh.
Perihelion
Profile Joined April 2011
82 Posts
August 13 2011 16:03 GMT
#476
On August 14 2011 00:52 WniO wrote:
dear god seriously? i guess theres not much else on these days huh.



Yeah, it's pretty dumb when people have different interests. I hate it when other people aren't exactly like me.
Orfen
Profile Joined June 2011
Greece16 Posts
August 13 2011 16:08 GMT
#477
so this shit is gonna go in here too?

User was warned for this post
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 13 2011 16:14 GMT
#478
On August 14 2011 01:08 Orfen wrote:
so this shit is gonna go in here too?


I actually think that this thread fits well with TL's theme
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
userstupidname
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden272 Posts
August 13 2011 16:16 GMT
#479
I am appaled over people putting applejack down.

She is the hardworking good hearted pony equestria needs, she does everything to provide for her family and stands up for what she believes in.


Hail the ponytarian, down with the decadence of the poncapitas
Good luck have fun! - Except if its ZvZ Then you can burn in hell :D
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
August 13 2011 16:22 GMT
#480

if this hasn't been posted its an awesome cover plus it sounds like rainbow dash is singing it
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
NeuroSwarm 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12157
Rain 2094
Artosis 605
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Mew2King203
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1037
Other Games
summit1g9003
Day[9].tv673
shahzam617
JimRising 499
PiGStarcraft269
C9.Mang0249
ArmadaUGS83
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv673
• Scarra580
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 21m
OSC
21h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.