• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8834 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 179 Next
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 10 2011 01:21 GMT
#441
Damn, gauntlets already littering the floor before day 1 even started. This shit is real.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 10 2011 01:21 GMT
#442
Is that Latrommi guy here yet? Because he might have an accident and then I'd have to replace him.

Also, I think we should lynch all reds.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2011 01:29 GMT
#443
On April 10 2011 10:13 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 10:06 urashimakt wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:49 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 09:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
dt check kav n1


You guys agreed on a godfather already? Bravo.


Lol, I don't need godfather. I'll just argue my way out of the lynch once someone DT's me as red. :p

And sure, if you have a doubt in you mind as to my alignment by N1, then DT me. There's no framer, so I don't have worry about it being wrong.

Scum slip????
So soon Kav?


How is that a slip? There is no framer.

So I can see why he says "scum slip", even if it's just a night 0 joke.

Jackal doesnt joke
Kavdragon just became the light at the end of jackals tunnel.

I am part of the Dumb and Dumber duet. We ain't smarts enough to make jokes.
Life can only kill you once.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-10 01:31:13
April 10 2011 01:30 GMT
#444
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 01:36 GMT
#445
Day 1 is starting soon right? in half an hour
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 01:44 GMT
#446
Are the assassins counted as town for the purposes of the town count in the OP?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2011 01:44 GMT
#447
More like 2 and a half hours.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 10 2011 01:59 GMT
#448
As long as it starts soon, all is good.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 10 2011 02:34 GMT
#449
[image loading]
The future. For what's it worth. Human problems never change.

Incognito spat in the gutter and checked his watch again. His contact was late, and he was starting to worry. His client was extremely important, and didn't like being kept waiting, and this job was supposed to be Incog's big break. His chance of finally breaking out of the slums of the Lower Levels, and just possibly being given access to the central tower, with all it's gleaming allure, endless parties, and beautiful people. He deserved this, dammit. He'd been in Liquidia longer than half of the so-called “upper class”, and yet he was like an insect to them.

Incog looked nervously at the living god next to him. Being next to a Liquidian noble was scary enough even for the upper class, and Incog was a Lower-Level peon. If the noble got tired of waiting, or annoyed with Incog's constant attempts to delay, he would most likely either squash Incognito like a bug with the massive banhammer slung across his back, or worse – simply leave. Put Incognito on the blacklist. Prevent him from ever advancing in Liquidian society. Doom him to a life washing dishes in the back of Bill Murray's Fine Spammery for the rest of his life.

Quick footsteps caused Incognito to perk up, and a smile broke across his face when he saw Qatol sprinting towards him. Incog excitedly turned to the imposing figure next to him and said “See, here he comes now. I told you he was just a little late!”

Plexa inclined his head slightly, but said nothing. Qatol slowed and stopped next to Incognito, bent over double. Upon catching his breath, he straightened up, looked Incognito in the eye, and whispered, “Incog... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.”

Something whistled past Incognito's ear, and Qatol suddenly grew a small knife out of his left eye. He remained upright, frozen in shock, before toppling over. A laugh was heard from an alleyway to Incognito's right. “My dear Plexa... I find it highly amusing that you found it necessary to try and find me. You should have known that just entering this neighborhood would be all you would need... for me to come and find you.”

The chuckling and monologuing resolved itself into a figure as Ace stepped out of the shadows, followed by men. Armed men.

Plexa drew his banhammer as Incognito backed away, frantically searching for a way out. Both ends of the street were suddenly cordoned off by more armed thugs, as Plexa and Ace slowly circled around each other. Plexa remained completely impassive, while Ace smiled coldly. “So, how does it feel, staring your death in the face? You know far too well you will never make it out of here alive.” As Ace's goons cheered him on and formed a circle around the two, Plexa finally cracked a small smile. “Perhaps.” was all he said before charging.

Banhammer met sword as the two fell into a dance of death almost too fast to follow. Incognito was mesmerized for only a brief moment before attempting to sneak away. Everyone else's attention was captivated by the fight. He slipped between two thugs unnoticed, and had almost made it to the end of the street when a roar of anger arose behind him. Against his better judgement, Incog turned and looked. Plexa was standing victorious over the fallen body of Ace, banhammer dripping. Their eyes met, ever so briefly, and Plexa mouthed a single word. “Run.”

Incognito spun and ran as the mob fell on Plexa. The sounds of fighting lasted a couple blocks before finally, a cry of victory arose behind him. Sobbing, he sped up, running the fastest he had ever run in his life before finally collapsing in front of the local banling's office, screaming for assistance.

Incognito was never seen again in his level. The next day, the citizens of his level awoke to find all exits barred by serious-looking mods and banlings. Anyone attempting to force or sneak their way out was hammered on sight. Later in the day, leaflets started appearing around town. A Noble was dead. This level had killed him. There would be no rest until the murderers were found. Only once their bodies were all on display in the town square, would the level be opened to all. If the citizens failed in executing justice, it would fall on the banlings to do so – by initiating a purge.

As the next day dawned, the Citizens of level M gathered in the central hall. Nobody met each other's eyes. Everyone dreaded what had to be done. Nobody was willing to have it any other way.

Plexa The Liquidian Noble is now dead.
Incognito the Informant is now dead?
Qatol the Nosy Neighbor is now dead.
Ace the Mafia Godfather is now dead.

It is now Day 1! I decided to start it a little early (yes, it's because I'm about to be very drunk and might not be in any shape to start it on time ), it will still end at 1 AM EDT Tuesday Morning. Today, the mayor shall be elected. Please do all voting in the separate voting thread. Good luck!
SUNSFANNED
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 10 2011 02:38 GMT
#450
IT'S ONNNN
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 02:39 GMT
#451
ok that's pretty fucking epic for a Day 1 post
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2011 02:39 GMT
#452
I died, and I came back, now I'm changed, I live, but only destroy the enemies of the town
&#91;image loading&#93;
tremble mafia for GM is here to destroy you

Now, I know there are going to be plenty of other candidates running on platforms of cookies and puppies and flowers and even cats in tophats and monocles. Unfortunately I'm not going to offer you cookies or cats in tophats and monocles, only dead scum, swinging, swinging from a tree.

Now why would you vote for GMarshal?

1.) I am the most pro-town player, just look at my play, I do nothing but help town, scumhunt and make the town think. My death in insane was the crumbling point that lead to scum and stupid townies getting Tack lynched. You guys will have no issue seeing if I am town, as if I am I will be posting every five minutes or so, at the very least to berate inactives. If I'm not playing my townie style then by all means hang me.

2.) Despite the fiasco of XXXVII, I am a decent scum hunter, I died in insane because I had 3/6 scum pegged day 1. I fully intend to analyze the scum team into the ground. I might not be Ver, but I'll do my damndest to kill scum. If you've watched me play at all you know I'll stand by my convictions, even if I am the only townie doing so.

3.) I know what I am going to do with my lynch, Im going to use it on the most inactive/lurking player around to make an example, the best part of this is that unlike regular inactive lynches this one is 100% guaranteed to be scum influence free.

4.) Inactives I am going to kill inactive with fiery vengeance, inactives are one of the number one reasons town loses, people who don't post because being a townie is “boring” and allow scum to hide in their midst. Not this game. Not on my watch.

5.) Policy. I'm not going to tolerate any plans that rely on “trust me guys, I'm pro” or “my gut is why you should lynch Qatol!” and I'm going to lynch players who try to make arguments into mudslinging fests that allow scum to happily hide under the spam (See Insane mafia 2). So if you want to make an argument, do so with good points, analysis and in a respectful manner, or I will either ignore you, or make sure you get lynched.

6.) Plans and town direction. The lack of PMs this game means that many plans that rely on circles and claims dont work. However that dosn't mean we can't think about the roles we have at our disposal. For example we have watchers, trackers and DT's thats three different information roles that from day 1 should be threatening scum. “Threatening scum” you ask “dont you mean catching scum?”. Well yes and no. Detectives should most certainly be checking players who are playing off their usual meta and players who they think are acting scummy, but not enough to be called out on, however be aware that with the presence of a godfather nothing is certain. Watchers need to watch whoever they think are going to be hit. Watchers should think of themselves as medics who catch scum, instead of protecting the person, so if you think someone is a target then watch them. Trackers should track who you think is likely scum, if they visit a someone and they die, you know you got something, if they visit and someone dosn't die then you probably have a blue or a mafia roleblocker. if you vote for me I can keep giving us this type of direction, including lists of who I think needs to be Dted, Vigied, Med protected, etc. Im going to do this regardless of whether I am elected or not, but if I'm dead my ability to post helpful lists is going to be greatly diminished

7.) I don’t lie, ever, I may perform gambits, but I don’t lie (with the exception of about my role, I do reserve the right to tell blatant untruths about that), and I endorse the LaL policy, in fact if I am mayor I’ll make sure we follow it as much as possible.

8.) I'm an easy read, you want me as mayor because frankly it doesn't matter if you can role check me or not, you can just look at my posts and say “town” or “scum”. Unlike other players who play a really good game as mafia, I am obviously scum when I am scum and obviously town when I am town. This means that the fact that I cannot be Dted as mayor is irrelevant

9.) I'm GMarshal, the towniest townie and I'm here from beyond the grave to kick the mafia teams ass for killing me in insane


Vote GMarshal, for a future in which crows feast upon the flesh of the mafia
Vote GMarshal for the purge of every scum player in this town
Vote GMarshal for Vengance, retribution and a town victory!

&#91;image loading&#93;

you can hide , you can run , but my reach is endless, my touch is your destruction and my eyes see in darkness. I will find you, and when I do, you are finished.
Moderator
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 10 2011 02:42 GMT
#453
wow, nice day post!
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 02:50 GMT
#454
Dang. The imagery of Plexa and Ace in an epic dual with a Banhammer sent a shiver down my spine. Awesome man.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 02:56 GMT
#455
so many words gmarshal

so many words
RIP Aaliyah
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 10 2011 03:02 GMT
#456
green!
Uff Da
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 10 2011 03:03 GMT
#457
I would also like to announce my campaign for mayor. I didn't write up anything fancy this game for my platform, nor will I copy-past it from a previous game.

I offer the experience that I have gained from previously being mayor.

I offer strong leadership, something that already demonstrated in XXXVI, but I have worked on and further improved on since then.

I offer my skills as an analyst. My analysis in XXXVI was key to the town's victory, and while I have not had the chance to demonstrate it since then, I have been talking with veteran players (Ver, BC, and Foolishness) constantly since then about how I can improve my play, and analysis.

I will be offering my ideas, opinions, and thoughts openly to make my alignment clear to the town.

I offer victory for the town.

Vote for Kav!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
April 10 2011 03:04 GMT
#458
Yea excited for the game to finally start!

This is my first time playing so I don't really think I have the experience to be able to tell which mayor candidates are the best at analysis or the best leader etc. So I am going to base my vote purely on who I think is the most likely to be town.
Moderator
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 10 2011 03:04 GMT
#459
Im town.
just ask the kittens.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 10 2011 03:06 GMT
#460
Naturally D1 occurs while im out eating and i managed to not post that...
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings41
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6692
Shuttle 2750
Bisu 1188
Horang2 771
Jaedong 558
Hyuk 496
BeSt 443
Soulkey 284
firebathero 276
actioN 275
[ Show more ]
Zeus 202
Stork 178
Light 155
Leta 142
Mini 133
EffOrt 114
Last 108
Soma 106
ZerO 82
Pusan 76
Rush 65
ggaemo 60
Mong 55
Sexy 45
Killer 41
Aegong 40
Snow 38
Mind 35
hero 29
Sharp 26
sorry 25
Shinee 24
soO 23
Bale 23
NaDa 22
ToSsGirL 19
Shine 19
PianO 16
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 13
Free 11
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Dendi490
qojqva436
Fuzer 109
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1478
shoxiejesuss665
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1955
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34094
singsing1949
XBOCT336
B2W.Neo276
DeMusliM177
Mew2King143
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS71
QueenE57
Liquid`LucifroN36
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2033
Other Games
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Stellar Fest
1h 46m
OSC
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.