• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9567 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 04 2012 15:57 GMT
#361
What is the mafia KP formula?

Did anyone take a hit last night? If not, its not unreasonable to think that rg was hit twice. I highly doubt that the anti-town KP is only 1. While mafia doublestacking RG is unlikely, its possible both SK and mafia went after him independently.

However until I hear ACKT come up with an explanation,

##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2012 17:35 GMT
#362
On March 05 2012 00:57 deconduo wrote:
What is the mafia KP formula?

Did anyone take a hit last night? If not, its not unreasonable to think that rg was hit twice. I highly doubt that the anti-town KP is only 1. While mafia doublestacking RG is unlikely, its possible both SK and mafia went after him independently.

However until I hear ACKT come up with an explanation,

##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea

The KP formula is hidden
you gotta dance
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 04 2012 18:05 GMT
#363
##Vote: A Killer Cuppa Tea

I agree that it's highly unlikely that AKCT can come up with an explanation that isn't too complicated to be believable. At this point, no matter what he says, the most likely case is that he's a killer.

On March 05 2012 00:57 deconduo wrote:
What is the mafia KP formula?

Did anyone take a hit last night? If not, its not unreasonable to think that rg was hit twice. I highly doubt that the anti-town KP is only 1. While mafia doublestacking RG is unlikely, its possible both SK and mafia went after him independently.

However until I hear ACKT come up with an explanation,

##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea

Assuming Pandain is a watcher unless he claims otherwise, would he not have seen more than one person visiting rgTS if there was more than one person hitting him? If he's a tracker this might work.


On March 04 2012 18:07 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2012 13:29 Pandain wrote:
AKCT visited rhtheschworz last night.


Honestly this is very believable. AKCT has played a scummy game so far. AKCT needs to claim a role though, before we proceed with anything.

Why's that? Is he your scumbuddy and you want to give him an out?
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
March 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#364
/shrug

i'm vanilla townie, lynch Pandain when i flip town? I don't know why scum would make such a silly trade.

##Vote Pandain for the record, cos i dont even have a visiting role :V

(unless he's, like, paranoid tracker or something, i've seen that before)
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2012 19:45 GMT
#365
I can't think of any way AKCT can be anything but scum. It's very unlikely pandain would make that claim as scum so I'm going to roll with it.
##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
March 04 2012 19:46 GMT
#366
it kinda sucks cos i was reading town on Pandain yesterday. Hmm. Also, i think its alarming that he didnt vote me in the same post he claimed i visited the dead person? Why's that? Waiting for others to jump on the wagon first?
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
March 04 2012 19:47 GMT
#367
Yea, to be honest with you, town's best option prolly is to lynch me - its like cop claiming guilty on someone and we lynch the cop claim to test it, it just doesnt work that way. Owell, at least my flip will be worth something.

Incidentally, blue role do not counterclaim Pandain.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2012 19:57 GMT
#368
On March 05 2012 00:57 deconduo wrote:
What is the mafia KP formula?

Did anyone take a hit last night? If not, its not unreasonable to think that rg was hit twice. I highly doubt that the anti-town KP is only 1. While mafia doublestacking RG is unlikely, its possible both SK and mafia went after him independently.

However until I hear ACKT come up with an explanation,

##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea

Speculation does nothing for us. rg was one of the most active voices day 1.

Activity level in this game is amazingly low. I know my level is as bad or worse than anybodies. Prior commitments are now out of the way.

Adam are you going to do anything other than defend Sandroba, fish for blues and call me out for my disbelief in Misder being lynched by 3 people?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315210&user=192320

Adam is scum.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2012 20:03 GMT
#369
On March 05 2012 04:45 A Killer Cuppa Tea wrote:
/shrug

i'm vanilla townie, lynch Pandain when i flip town? I don't know why scum would make such a silly trade.

##Vote Pandain for the record, cos i dont even have a visiting role :V

(unless he's, like, paranoid tracker or something, i've seen that before)

Pandain makes claims as scum just to make claims as scum. That said you're still first.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 04 2012 20:23 GMT
#370
On March 05 2012 04:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 00:57 deconduo wrote:
What is the mafia KP formula?

Did anyone take a hit last night? If not, its not unreasonable to think that rg was hit twice. I highly doubt that the anti-town KP is only 1. While mafia doublestacking RG is unlikely, its possible both SK and mafia went after him independently.

However until I hear ACKT come up with an explanation,

##Vote A Killer Cup of Tea

Speculation does nothing for us. rg was one of the most active voices day 1.

Activity level in this game is amazingly low. I know my level is as bad or worse than anybodies. Prior commitments are now out of the way.

Adam are you going to do anything other than defend Sandroba, fish for blues and call me out for my disbelief in Misder being lynched by 3 people?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315210&user=192320

Adam is scum.


Yeah the fact that AKCT claimed vanilla means its irrelevant. One of them is scum so we lynch AKCT today. The last thing we need to do today is to go inactive though. We can't let the discussion die just because we've caught one mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2012 20:46 GMT
#371
I got hit last night btw.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 04 2012 21:12 GMT
#372
AKCT is town.
I was just seeing how he reacted :<.

He was the second most suspicious person I had, so I just decided to pressure him a little. What he did was opposite of mafia. If he was mafia, he would have claimed to have a blue role, not a vanilla townie. Instead, he's been actively offering the right thing to do in his situation(if town): Lynch him, and then lynch me.

If he's SK the situation is a little different, but still points to him as town. He's perfectly alright with being lynched( when he CAN'T as SK if he wants to live.) So basically now, in my opinion, AKCT is 100% town.

+ Show Spoiler +
basically im not watcher/tracker unless im pulling epic mindfuck games
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 04 2012 21:29 GMT
#373
Also I know this is going to come up so to get it out of the way:

1. There is NO reason I would do this if mafia. Think of one. Please. Tell me.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#374
On March 05 2012 06:29 Pandain wrote:
Also I know this is going to come up so to get it out of the way:

1. There is NO reason I would do this if mafia. Think of one. Please. Tell me.

No reason to do it as mafia at all. But you never use rationality as a reason when you make claims.

Life can only kill you once.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 04 2012 22:05 GMT
#375
*Sigh

##Unvote
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#376
I leave the thread for a while and this happens!

Nice ploy Pandain, I agree AKCT gets town for his response.

This I find strange
On March 04 2012 12:28 Adam4167 wrote:
Cant say i'm surprised with that.

I was very surprised.

Rg basically claimed Vanilla Townie or possibly Veteran. Here is something I wrote and was keeping for when his claims became useful.

Claims to be able to half sandrobas chance of surviving night -> Vig/SK
On March 01 2012 16:28 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 13:02 sandroba wrote:
I'm kinda bore with Lynch all Liars/Lurkers talk. This game we shall try something new: Lynch whoever I tell you to lynch and win. It works wonders.


Your chances of surviving another night are now halved,sir.
...
Ive randomed a purely awesome role this game.


Repeat of above -> Vig/SK
On March 01 2012 21:06 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Yeah, and Mr Hydra, I rolled something awesome this game, so I can make Sandro and others pay for their cockiness.


Claims not to be SK -> Vig
On March 02 2012 03:48 rgTheSchworz wrote:
it s probable that we dont have an SK.
...
So, Mr SK, we lynch u after all scum have gone,ok?

Therefore is either a Vig or a Veteran trying to get shot in a really stupid way (again).

The he says
On March 03 2012 19:33 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Who said I m a vig?
I didnt roll scum, FYI.

So just from reading his filter his claims don't make sense. Strange hit for me. I guess I was wrong about his attempts to get shot being stupid but that just says mafia aren't reading filters properly.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 04 2012 22:21 GMT
#377
On March 04 2012 09:05 Adam4167 wrote:
I didn't support either of the 'main' lynches yesterday and considering the votes ended up being split 3-3 in favour of your two main candidates, neither did most other people.
I was not avoiding responsibility by not voting for Misder, go read my filter, I didn't think he was scum. Lazy, yes. scum, no. I also didn't vote for sandroba on similar reasons, I think he is being lazy or just plain doesn't give a shit, which is not indicative of his alignment to me.
So I was presented with the 'choice' of voting for two people, neither of which I find overly scummy. So I decided to provoke Palmar, partly because I feel his play is different to what I expect from town Palmar, partly to gain a better read on him in case I am wrong and he is town.
The result is I still don't know what his alignment is. I asked him to produce more content (in the form of a case on me), but he refused as he was hell-bent on only focusing on sandroba yesterday, so I don't know what to make of him.


Fair enough. You had explained your reasons for not voting these two. Misder's was a little difficult to find but it is in there.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 04 2012 22:25 GMT
#378
On March 04 2012 10:41 Bluelightz wrote:
Alright, at the time I didnt believe either Sandroba or Misder was scum.

At the time I already said I wouldnt be there for the deadline so I couldnt change it.\

I voted rgTS like I said, he had the highest chance of flipping scum to me.


What above the rest of my post? Don't you go lurking again or I will push for your lynch. You have provided nothing this game and I still can't read you. Read some filters, find me a useful quote, do something and I will get off your back.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 04 2012 22:40 GMT
#379
On March 05 2012 06:12 Pandain wrote:
AKCT is town.
I was just seeing how he reacted :<.

He was the second most suspicious person I had, so I just decided to pressure him a little. What he did was opposite of mafia. If he was mafia, he would have claimed to have a blue role, not a vanilla townie. Instead, he's been actively offering the right thing to do in his situation(if town): Lynch him, and then lynch me.

If he's SK the situation is a little different, but still points to him as town. He's perfectly alright with being lynched( when he CAN'T as SK if he wants to live.) So basically now, in my opinion, AKCT is 100% town.

+ Show Spoiler +
basically im not watcher/tracker unless im pulling epic mindfuck games


You do realise this doesn't work. The ploy tells us nothing about his alignment except that he probably didn't kill RG. Unless he actually did visit rg last night, he would know you are lying. All you've done is waste a day.

##Unvote
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 04 2012 22:44 GMT
#380
On March 04 2012 14:15 Adam4167 wrote:
Since you've claimed blue already, can you tell me if you Tracked AKCT or if you Watched rgTheSchworz? I assume its the latter, but id like to know for sure.


What use does that answer provide to town? The only possible thing I can think of is that he didn't believe Pandain and was using this as a way of getting him to possibly slip up. Pandain had announced his suspicion of AKCT so it makes sense for him to follow him. I don't see why watching RG would necessarily be more likely. As I previously stated it was obvious that RG claims were bogus from a simple read of his filter.

Even if you disregard the above, why ask? I read guilty concience here. Mafia shot RG and wanted to find out if they had been caught. If Pandain claims he tracked AKCT, no harm done. If he claims he watched RG they can counterclaim because they know they were the one's who were shot RG. Thus Pandain was either lying or he knows they are scum. They know that he knows. Thus the only possible way out is to counterclaim as soon as possible with more information.

It is a scummy scummy question.

##vote Adam4167
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 678
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0269
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.