• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 185

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 243 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 12:00 GMT
#3681
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 12:16 GMT
#3682
@Clarity
Yesterday at one point you asked me how many mislynches we had left.

Times have moved on bit :)))))) (I hope)

I ask this question because I want to know (aka I lack any real idea)
Do you have guess for how many scum might be left?

AFAIK a straight up VT 31 game would have about 6?

Aperture (Portal Mafia) had (T=17, 3rd=10, S=4)

Does that seem in the ball park for this one? 4-5 scum depending on the actual number of (3rds, 4th, 5ths...)

There are 11 dead Townies...
Last night there were two unclaimed kills... (Except risen claims a hit... )
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 12:19 GMT
#3683
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?


You are trying to get lynched aren't you?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 12:27 GMT
#3684
On September 08 2013 21:19 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?


You are trying to get lynched aren't you?


You want to lynch a town vig? Are you out of your mind? And no, I have my reasons to call for the usage instantly.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 12:39 GMT
#3685
On September 08 2013 21:16 AxleGreaser wrote:
@Clarity
Yesterday at one point you asked me how many mislynches we had left.

Times have moved on bit :)))))) (I hope)

I ask this question because I want to know (aka I lack any real idea)
Do you have guess for how many scum might be left?

AFAIK a straight up VT 31 game would have about 6?

Aperture (Portal Mafia) had (T=17, 3rd=10, S=4)

Does that seem in the ball park for this one? 4-5 scum depending on the actual number of (3rds, 4th, 5ths...)

There are 11 dead Townies...
Last night there were two unclaimed kills... (Except risen claims a hit... )


I've been working under the assumption of there being 6-7 scum total. But it's hard to tell with this setup, especially since the nightkill numbers show no pattern.

What do you think of MrZentor?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 12:55 GMT
#3686
On September 08 2013 21:27 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:19 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?


You are trying to get lynched aren't you?


You want to lynch a town vig? Are you out of your mind? And no, I have my reasons to call for the usage instantly.


No / Frequently / Just making sure you understand how bad instant without good reasons look if you miss.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 12:58 GMT
#3687
On September 08 2013 21:55 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:27 Cephiro wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:19 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?


You are trying to get lynched aren't you?


You want to lynch a town vig? Are you out of your mind? And no, I have my reasons to call for the usage instantly.


No / Frequently / Just making sure you understand how bad instant without good reasons look if you miss.


Ah yes, I understand that. However, a town vig has to take risks sometimes. I know my reasoning, but I am not going to reveal it unless Hiro performs the action on the target of my choice. After that is done, I will. If I miss, so be it, but I am only trying for town's best. I already missed once, but I already hit once as well. Could be doing worse.

Even if I don't hit scum, you should focus on finding them instead of wondering why I shot person X. (I'm town, that fact ain't changing no matter how much we talk about it so it's pointless.) No point in wasting time with that, rather move along and find the next target instead.

AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 12:59 GMT
#3688
On September 08 2013 21:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:16 AxleGreaser wrote:
@Clarity
Yesterday at one point you asked me how many mislynches we had left.

Times have moved on bit :)))))) (I hope)

I ask this question because I want to know (aka I lack any real idea)
Do you have guess for how many scum might be left?

AFAIK a straight up VT 31 game would have about 6?

Aperture (Portal Mafia) had (T=17, 3rd=10, S=4)

Does that seem in the ball park for this one? 4-5 scum depending on the actual number of (3rds, 4th, 5ths...)

There are 11 dead Townies...
Last night there were two unclaimed kills... (Except risen claims a hit... )


I've been working under the assumption of there being 6-7 scum total. But it's hard to tell with this setup, especially since the nightkill numbers show no pattern.

What do you think of MrZentor?


Not where i have been looking and I threw everything i thought i knew out and started again with the flips.

get coffee and read again shouldnt take that long as I recall Mr Z.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 13:02 GMT
#3689
On September 08 2013 21:58 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:55 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:27 Cephiro wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:19 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?


You are trying to get lynched aren't you?


You want to lynch a town vig? Are you out of your mind? And no, I have my reasons to call for the usage instantly.


No / Frequently / Just making sure you understand how bad instant without good reasons look if you miss.


Ah yes, I understand that. However, a town vig has to take risks sometimes. I know my reasoning, but I am not going to reveal it unless Hiro performs the action on the target of my choice. After that is done, I will. If I miss, so be it, but I am only trying for town's best. I already missed once, but I already hit once as well. Could be doing worse.

Even if I don't hit scum, you should focus on finding them instead of wondering why I shot person X. (I'm town, that fact ain't changing no matter how much we talk about it so it's pointless.) No point in wasting time with that, rather move along and find the next target instead.



Just kicking tires... until some instant shot stops me finding out stuff I need to know to find scum
Then I go back and reconsider what was impossible.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 13:27 GMT
#3690
On September 08 2013 21:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:16 AxleGreaser wrote:
@Clarity
Yesterday at one point you asked me how many mislynches we had left.

Times have moved on bit :)))))) (I hope)

I ask this question because I want to know (aka I lack any real idea)
Do you have guess for how many scum might be left?

AFAIK a straight up VT 31 game would have about 6?

Aperture (Portal Mafia) had (T=17, 3rd=10, S=4)

Does that seem in the ball park for this one? 4-5 scum depending on the actual number of (3rds, 4th, 5ths...)

There are 11 dead Townies...
Last night there were two unclaimed kills... (Except risen claims a hit... )


I've been working under the assumption of there being 6-7 scum total. But it's hard to tell with this setup, especially since the nightkill numbers show no pattern.

What do you think of MrZentor?


I and you had different reads on Alak (I was wwwwwwrong)
so I can sympathise easier with where MrZ was at D1.
I was still surprised when he flipped I will have to go back and find out why I was so wrong after the game.

However MrZ's "A lot of people are more likely to be scum than alakaslam, " seems wrong
Alak started at unreadable and stayed there. It would be hard for there to be lot more likely than that.

Mainly I think its still early and i have other rocks to look under.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 13:44 GMT
#3691
I was surprised too but only because I didn't expect scum to tempban themselves on TL
It's not the fact that he didn't believe slam was scum like I did, it's that he had a firm townread on him, which he never explained.

What rocks are you planning to look under Axle?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 15:16 GMT
#3692
On September 08 2013 22:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
I was surprised too but only because I didn't expect scum to tempban themselves on TL
It's not the fact that he didn't believe slam was scum like I did, it's that he had a firm townread on him, which he never explained.

What rocks are you planning to look under Axle?


barnacle covered granite ones have always appealed.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 08 2013 16:14 GMT
#3693
Where are all the peoples? Anyone around?
Anyone have an opinion on zentor?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 16:16 GMT
#3694
I could lynch Zentor or randombum the most.
table for two on a tv tray
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 16:26 GMT
#3695
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?

I'm here.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 16:28 GMT
#3696
On September 09 2013 01:26 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 21:00 Cephiro wrote:
Alright. Hiro, once you're on and actively reading the thread, inform me here in the thread. I'm decided on the target now. I want you to use the item on that person instantly once I call the target, is that fine with you regardless of whom I choose?

I'm here.


Alright. Are you ready and will you do it?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 16:28 GMT
#3697
Yea, I'm cool with it.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 16:28 GMT
#3698
Use it on Zentor.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 16:29 GMT
#3699
##Crush: Zentor
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 16:29 GMT
#3700
##Crush: MrZentor
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35622
Calm 2495
Shuttle 709
Bisu 686
Hyuk 465
Rush 329
Stork 245
actioN 218
Soma 172
Mong 165
[ Show more ]
Zeus 107
EffOrt 90
Pusan 89
Last 76
Shinee 55
ZerO 50
NotJumperer 48
Shine 45
Dewaltoss 44
ToSsGirL 44
Free 43
Barracks 42
Bale 39
Yoon 38
Soulkey 33
Light 28
Killer 27
sorry 24
HiyA 21
Noble 21
Sharp 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
hero 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
shoxiejesuss825
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko19
Other Games
gofns46160
summit1g6546
singsing1589
ceh9561
crisheroes242
DeMusliM135
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV264
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Shiphtur832
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 28m
OSC
11h 43m
Replay Cast
12h 28m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.