• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6156 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 71 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:05 GMT
#321
I feel like this is a really easy game now after gathering some basic info
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 10 2013 18:13 GMT
#322
On June 11 2013 03:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I feel like this is a really easy game now after gathering some basic info

I feel (as capable as I am feeling at all, of course) that you are now just adding to a list of things the rest of town and I must hold you to as the game progresses.

Tell me, do you have anything to say regarding my most recent lengthy post or any of the accusations against you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:14 GMT
#323
On June 11 2013 03:13 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 03:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I feel like this is a really easy game now after gathering some basic info

I feel (as capable as I am feeling at all, of course) that you are now just adding to a list of things the rest of town and I must hold you to as the game progresses.

Tell me, do you have anything to say regarding my most recent lengthy post or any of the accusations against you?


I have something that will flip this game on it's head so dont realy need to. just need to know how many hours left
I come in for the scraps
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 10 2013 18:18 GMT
#324
According to my internal atomic clock, there are currently 7 hours and 43 minutes remaining in today's activities.

You intrigue me with this. I fear I must repeat earlier question brought up by this ShiaoPi and ask, why do you feel that it is necessary to withhold information from the town on the day of a lynch and election? How do you feel this will assist in our ability to catch the scum rather than send the thread into chaos mere hours before the deadline?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:24 GMT
#325
On June 11 2013 03:18 GravityMan wrote:
According to my internal atomic clock, there are currently 7 hours and 43 minutes remaining in today's activities.

You intrigue me with this. I fear I must repeat earlier question brought up by this ShiaoPi and ask, why do you feel that it is necessary to withhold information from the town on the day of a lynch and election? How do you feel this will assist in our ability to catch the scum rather than send the thread into chaos mere hours before the deadline?


I tried softing it but to no avail. I am England, the cop. This is obvious info that needs to be withheld butguess i cant if being lynched. I now need mayor protection incase there is no medic as i hinted earlier. will probably get Rolebloked now if theyhave it but gotta do what you gotta do.

##unvote mayor:hapa
##vote mayor:VayneAuthority
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:26 GMT
#326
The good news is we have some great suspects now in people that sheeped immediately on shaio. shaio is prob town but i doubt many of the others are
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 18:48 GMT
#327
loll wat
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 18:50 GMT
#328
##Unvote Mayor: Hapahauli
##Vote Mayor: Vayne Authority


Getting the claimed cop as mayor is a priority. No chance that's a fake-claim given the timing behind the claim and the seeming lack of urgency. Catching up on the rest.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 18:53 GMT
#329
@ Oats

I really don't understand your suspicions against me. They seem to be "Hapa is not hypertown, therefore he's scum", which makes very little sense. They kinda remind me of your Palmar suspicions in Red Team's Prize.

Anyway, I'll do what I can to address them, but there's no chance I'm getting lynched today, and I'd rather spend my time scumhunting than addressing the suspicions of someone known to be hyper-confirmation biased.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 18:56 GMT
#330
in out right now so here is the skinny. don't lynch vva. he's probably the cop. don't elect him though. he's just gonna get rbed every night until he gets shot. i was wrong clearly he is not competent enough to be trustee with the double vote. if you really don't like hapa for mayor then vote for me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 18:57 GMT
#331
look hapaos obviously vayne is town but the mayoral type would be infinitely better used in your hands than his.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 18:57 GMT
#332
also haps, oats is scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 18:58 GMT
#333
So reading through the exchange in the last few pages, I don't think Oats is scum. He's trying to help in his own right, even though he's a bit misguided.

Furthermore, his strategy of "antagonize all the vets" seems fairly suicidal for scum to do. Hell last time he attacked me as scum, he ended up getting lynched (Duke Nukem Mafia), so that should be pretty fresh in his mind.

Jampi is by far the best lynch for today. He's produced fairly little content, and his vote on Vayne is by far the weakest.
On June 11 2013 00:41 jampidampi wrote:
I can get behind a Vayne lynch. In his two latest posts, he first states that he is not trying to hide anything, but in the second he hides his reasoning even when someone asked for them. Dafug? It might not necessarily mean that he is scum, but do you think you can read him? I know I can't.

##Vote: VayneAuthority

I'll be gone, but will back about one hour before the deadline.


Carefully read the underlined passage. Jampi is NOT voting Vayne because he thinks Vayne is scum! He's voting Vayne because "it's hard to read him."

That's a scumclaim.

##Vote Lynch: Jampidampi
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:00 GMT
#334
On June 11 2013 03:57 Blazinghand wrote:
look hapaos obviously vayne is town but the mayoral type would be infinitely better used in your hands than his.


this is actually really scummy are you softing here that your scumteam doesnt have rb capabilities so you just want me dead? Nothing about your post makes sense. the town's incompetency to scumhunt when ive been softing blue is what caused this.

why if you think im cop would you want me not protected
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 19:00 GMT
#335
I like that case. consider me provisionally onboard until in done with dinner and can evaluate more cortically and can compare with my confidence on oats
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 10 2013 19:00 GMT
#336
Given recent developments, I find this line of questioning more pertinent than ever.
Blazinghand, I ask politely that you respond to the following section of my earlier post.

Related to this is the answer given to me by this Blazinghand regarding his top mayoral candidates. He goes into great detail explaining his regard for this Hapahauli and his seemingly monstrous ego belies what he thinks of himself, which is acceptable, though I do not feel the same earnestness when he speaks of this VayneAuthority.
Show nested quote +

As for VA, I have been nothing but impressed by his play that I've seen. He's been a capable scumhunter, and he utterly hoodwinked me in Les Mafia. Whereas most of the player list is cluttered with jubjubs and followers (if you're reading this, I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the other guys), VA is smart. He's not a veteran in terms of games played but for his excellent play in my interactions with him I consider him a vet. That being said, the guy DID utterly hoodwink me, which means the fact that I have a townread on him is meaningless. I can't catch him when he's scum-- or at least, not yet. Anyone that good I'd keep an eye on-- but if he's town, he can use the power wisely. Given my strong townread on hapa though I see no reason to entrust VA with the power.

He brings up a past in game in which he was impressed by this VayneAuthority's play as a man of the scum variety, yet nebulously brings up the interactions he has with the man regarding his town play and his scumhunting. I have not seen anything this game that shows this as evident, therefore I must believe he is impressed with VayneAuthroity's play from past games, yet why not reference these and only the scum game? It is also curious that right at the end of this paragraph he seems to back up on the strength of his lauding of this VayneAuthority saying he sees to no reason to entrust him with the mayoral candidacy...could this be because he also realizes right here that his scum game is what is most to be feared from the man and not the strength of his town game?

I also personally have not seen anything from this VayneAuthority this game that shows him to be a strong town player; he himself admits to me that he is a much better scum player than town player and plays the way he does simply to survive. I do not regard this as strong town play, yet this Blazinghand does, for unknown reasons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:01 GMT
#337
hap i think we found 2 scum already in bh and jampi. i agree that oats is possible town
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 19:01 GMT
#338
VA the mayoral role would be a waste in your hands. I take back every compliment. I'm guessing you just got lucky hoodwinking me last game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:02 GMT
#339
On June 11 2013 04:01 Blazinghand wrote:
VA the mayoral role would be a waste in your hands. I take back every compliment. I'm guessing you just got lucky hoodwinking me last game


scum. caught redhanded with a 0 logic post
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 19:03 GMT
#340
granny man I'll get right on it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm86
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0184
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8834
Liquid`Hasu1791
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7190
Liquid`RaSZi5882
shahzam561
JimRising 243
B2W.Neo203
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 40
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h
Afreeca Starleague
12h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.