• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5714 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 71 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 19:59 GMT
#361
What the fuck did I miss?

Read your case on jampi hapa, I liked it. I need to read everything I missed but are there any particular things you want me to comment on?

Going to check jampis filter but it seems like you're onto something.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 19:59 GMT
#362
Just vote him so the claimed cop isn't the vote-leader any more plz.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 20:04 GMT
#363
Also, any other reads you have would be appreciated. Whether they be town-reads, scum-reads, or "i dunno" reads.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:07 GMT
#364
On June 11 2013 04:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Just vote him so the claimed cop isn't the vote-leader any more plz.



##vote jampdampi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 10 2013 20:07 GMT
#365
6 hours left to vote. Please do so before the deadline in the voting thread. Remember, voting for a lynch is mandatory (to the three of you who haven't voted for a lynch yet).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 20:11 GMT
#366
##vote:jampdampi
##vote mayor: hapahauli
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 20:16 GMT
#367
thats fine hap, if no roleblock is claimed tomorrow kill BH. If his scumslip is real scum is goon, framer, gf team so my role isnt that great anyway. im dead tonight unless we have medic so glhf. my last post for today
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:37 GMT
#368
hey looks like people have finally realized VA is a terrible candidate for mayor! :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:43 GMT
#369
But yeah in retrospect I should have gone with my second instinct on oats and not voted him. He's the kind of guy who accidentally sends out wrong cop checks and posts links to the host spreadsheet in the thread and so on, so it's possible he's just this bad. His vote-flailing while i've been eating hasn't been particularly townie but I don't really see why scum would do it either. I guess jubjubs are gonna jub. I don't really have anything to add about jampdampi other than that hapa's case on him is reasonable and hapa is the towniest guy here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 20:44 GMT
#370
If you're going to keep going out of your way to antagonize Oats, I'm going to straight-up spite lynch you tomorrow for being an anti-town dick.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:47 GMT
#371
On June 11 2013 05:44 Hapahauli wrote:
If you're going to keep going out of your way to antagonize Oats, I'm going to straight-up spite lynch you tomorrow for being an anti-town dick.


Look man, you can take a look at my interaction with Oats. I was nothing but civil with him and he decided to start calling me a terrible guy. I flipped out on him, then checked myself and realized it was Oats. You can couch your language differently than mine, but the reason you're not voting oats is the same reason I'm not voting oats, I'm just the one willing to say it: Oats is a bad player, and he is capable of this kind of play as town. I don't think Oats is a bad guy at all, I love playing dota with him and talking with him, but if you want me to lie and say he's a good mafia player or else you'll lynch me, that's not my problem. That's your problem.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 20:47 GMT
#372
It's beyond the point of anti-town. It's just terrible sportsmanship no matter what your alignment, so shut the fuck up and start playing the game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:47 GMT
#373
On June 11 2013 05:47 Hapahauli wrote:
It's beyond the point of anti-town. It's just terrible sportsmanship no matter what your alignment, so shut the fuck up and start playing the game.


Dude, how is this your problem with my play and not my blatant sheep on your jampi case? Take a chill pill.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:49 GMT
#374
And again, I didn't intiially attack oats, he started it, and then I voted him, then i realized what i was doing and backed off. Yes, his later glaring flaws in logic led me to vote him again, but I've been nothing but restrained around the guy. Just chill out
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#375
I have a problem with how you're going out of your way to basically attack and piss off a player outside of the context of the game.

On June 11 2013 05:43 Blazinghand wrote:
But yeah in retrospect I should have gone with my second instinct on oats and not voted him. He's the kind of guy who accidentally sends out wrong cop checks and posts links to the host spreadsheet in the thread and so on, so it's possible he's just this bad. His vote-flailing while i've been eating hasn't been particularly townie but I don't really see why scum would do it either. I guess jubjubs are gonna jub. I don't really have anything to add about jampdampi other than that hapa's case on him is reasonable and hapa is the towniest guy here.


Like the bolded. What the fuck is the point of the bolded? Does it add to your argument? Does it do anything other than piss people off?

It doesn't.

And it's been happening over and over again for the last 40 hours.

I don't care if you're scum or town, but that shit is unacceptable, and I'd debate mod-killing you if I was hosting this game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:54 GMT
#376
On June 11 2013 05:50 Hapahauli wrote:
I have a problem with how you're going out of your way to basically attack and piss off a player outside of the context of the game.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 05:43 Blazinghand wrote:
But yeah in retrospect I should have gone with my second instinct on oats and not voted him. He's the kind of guy who accidentally sends out wrong cop checks and posts links to the host spreadsheet in the thread and so on, so it's possible he's just this bad. His vote-flailing while i've been eating hasn't been particularly townie but I don't really see why scum would do it either. I guess jubjubs are gonna jub. I don't really have anything to add about jampdampi other than that hapa's case on him is reasonable and hapa is the towniest guy here.


Like the bolded. What the fuck is the point of the bolded? Does it add to your argument? Does it do anything other than piss people off?

It doesn't.

And it's been happening over and over again for the last 40 hours.

I don't care if you're scum or town, but that shit is unacceptable, and I'd debate mod-killing you if I was hosting this game.


I'm just pointing out that the glaring flaw in his logic is on par with my interactions with him. Look, I actually had a pretty strong case against oats when I voted him the second time, Hapa. The fact that he asserted I was scum while at the same time asserting that he can't trust my townread on you because you could be scum pushing me, a non-scum (as opposed to saying he doesn't trust me in general, or any other number of potential problems with the read) is utterly logically inconsistent. If anyone else (barring a few people) made a statement like that, i'd lynch them for it. And in fact, I did vote oats for making something that so clearly couldn't have come from a town mindset, something that was so clearly illogical.

Having thought about it though, oats does weird shit like this all the time. He makes basic mistakes all the time-- so it's not reasonable to lynch him based on the idea that he made an illogical claim. I'm giving an explanation as to why I think oats could be town despite my strong case against him earlier. I don't just want to unvote the guy with no explanation. And the fact of the matter is, you're not voting him for the same reason I'm not voting him. Have I been a bit more strident in making my case? sure. And oats, for what it's worth, I'm sorry I called you a jubjub (though you have called me worse this game). I'll do my best to sugar-coat things a bit so hapa can play with me reasonably. There's no need to unnecessarily upset an important town player like him. And hapa, I'd also like to apologize to you for my conduct so far.

I'd like to put this behind us.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 20:56 GMT
#377
And it's hilarious to accuse me of playing against my win-con and ALSO say you want to lynch me just out of spite. Come on, Hapa, we have a game to play and scum to catch. Let's not waste our time on your distaste for my honesty.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 10 2013 21:00 GMT
#378
And oats, for what it's worth, I'm sorry I called you a jubjub (though you have called me worse this game). I'll do my best to sugar-coat things a bit so hapa can play with me reasonably.


You're a college-graduate arguing with a 17-year-old High Schooler from Singapore. Just please keep that in mind before you start something like this again.

I'd like to put this behind us.


Will do.
/thread-police.

Now on to some more mafia-related questions...
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 10 2013 21:01 GMT
#379
On June 11 2013 06:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
And oats, for what it's worth, I'm sorry I called you a jubjub (though you have called me worse this game). I'll do my best to sugar-coat things a bit so hapa can play with me reasonably.


You're a college-graduate arguing with a 17-year-old High Schooler from Singapore. Just please keep that in mind before you start something like this again.

just for the record I didn't START anything here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 10 2013 21:02 GMT
#380
On June 11 2013 05:37 Blazinghand wrote:
hey looks like people have finally realized VA is a terrible candidate for mayor! :D


I don't remember Shiao's meta. That being said he's put himself "out there" and although it's for silly reasons it makes more sense for a town player to do this than for a scum player to draw extra attention to himself. He's not qualified to be mayor because he's not you me or VA, I don't remember him making big plays. the only advantages to a guy like shiao being mayor is that it gives scum a harder decision of who to shoot at night. I mean also he's probably not scum so I prefer him over a rando, but there you have it.

If I can't see you or VA stepping to the role, I'm in for it, since my usual tactics work infinitely better with twice the votes to back them up, but without the D1 "pick the lynch" power it's just not as enticing.


As for VA, I have been nothing but impressed by his play that I've seen. He's been a capable scumhunter, and he utterly hoodwinked me in Les Mafia. Whereas most of the player list is cluttered with jubjubs and followers (if you're reading this, I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the other guys), VA is smart. He's not a veteran in terms of games played but for his excellent play in my interactions with him I consider him a vet. That being said, the guy DID utterly hoodwink me, which means the fact that I have a townread on him is meaningless. I can't catch him when he's scum-- or at least, not yet. Anyone that good I'd keep an eye on-- but if he's town, he can use the power wisely. Given my strong townread on hapa though I see no reason to entrust VA with the power.


Oh man with hands and mouth of fire, I believe there are unanswered queries for you in my filter that you had informed me (or someone named granny man?) that you would be responding to.

I believe your words were: "I'll get right on it?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 162
firebathero 78
910 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm58
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0181
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9548
Liquid`Hasu1773
Trikslyr94
Other Games
summit1g6280
Liquid`RaSZi5785
shahzam525
JimRising 212
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax169
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1022
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.