• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9567 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 49 Next All
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 03 2012 06:36 GMT
#321
On March 03 2012 13:46 Jackal58 wrote:
You have got to be shitting me. 3 votes? Really? 3 fucking votes? And nobody has posted since the fucking flip?
You have got to be fucking shitting me.


Oh, give me a break.

If you are are so unimpressed with the current state of the game, why don't you try contributing something instead of lurking and trolling.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2012 07:44 GMT
#322
I'm back and drunk. I was leaning scum on misder so not such a bad lynch, but the fucker flipped town. Fuck everyone that voted him. I kill you. GG
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
March 03 2012 08:10 GMT
#323
Yeah, like always, someone says something wrong day 1 and gets accused of uselessness and watnot.
The guy was just stating his opinion and didnt have anything scummy about him.
Ergo, there is probably 1 scum who voted him,2 would be too risky, because he was the first to 3 votes.Scum like to hedge their bets.

I would still vote Pandain today, his way of defending Cup with WIFOM and voting the Toast, who, by his reaction, is fairly townish.

Also, sandro looks scum.


Gotta sharpen my knife for the night.Or is it a gun?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 03 2012 08:12 GMT
#324
Wait for me to kill bitches b4 you shoot me thx
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 03 2012 08:21 GMT
#325
kill them all sandroba
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 03 2012 09:02 GMT
#326
rg who are you shooting tonight?
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 03 2012 09:47 GMT
#327
I.... I.... what happened
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
March 03 2012 10:33 GMT
#328
Who said I m a vig?
I didnt roll scum, FYI.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 03 2012 11:42 GMT
#329
On March 03 2012 15:36 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 13:46 Jackal58 wrote:
You have got to be shitting me. 3 votes? Really? 3 fucking votes? And nobody has posted since the fucking flip?
You have got to be fucking shitting me.


Oh, give me a break.

If you are are so unimpressed with the current state of the game, why don't you try contributing something instead of lurking and trolling.


That is the towniest thing you've done all game

Jackal if you were so adamant that paper was scum your two line case that he OMGUSing is not enough. Push harder next time. Paper did more than Misder who turned up town. I still think sandroba is scum. Drunk or not. The case against Misder was weak but he did place a crappy vote and then disappear. You don't shoot everyone who voted for him. Sarcasm or not that is a stupid comment to make because real vigs might take you seriously.

RG stop playing the idiot. No-one believes the 1001 things you have claimed. Going to bed now. Thoughts in the morning.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
March 03 2012 16:47 GMT
#330
Sorry for not being all that active so far this game guys, i got a sudden and unexpected spurt of busy-ness that should be over with now!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 03 2012 17:22 GMT
#331
On March 03 2012 16:44 sandroba wrote:
I'm back and drunk. I was leaning scum on misder so not such a bad lynch, but the fucker flipped town. Fuck everyone that voted him. I kill you. GG


There have been two useless players in this game, Misder and you. I'd be quite happy if a vig takes you out tonight. Its unfortunate that Misder flipped town, but he wasn't doing anything to help anyway. He had a single useless post over a 44 hour period.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2012 18:14 GMT
#332
misder as far from useless, anyone voting him is not reading the thread, stupid, or scum.

Deconduo, you decided to use an easy fucking bullshit explanation to vote a townie, even after I told you that it was bullshit, and I later explained that I thought he was town. I take that as an insult. You're literally calling me bad at mafia by straight up refusing to listen to me.

I will make sure you die this game.
Computer says mafia
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 03 2012 18:30 GMT
#333
Please remember to send any possible night actions to both myself and Mattchew before Night ends in 7 and a half hours. Any actions sent after the deadline will not be counted.

Also, to anyone not playing in the game, there is an observer QT. Right now there's only one person in it, so he might be lonely. Join!
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 03 2012 18:37 GMT
#334
On March 04 2012 03:14 Palmar wrote:
misder as far from useless, anyone voting him is not reading the thread, stupid, or scum.


Show me a single useful post from him. Just one post where he makes one good analysis against one player. Even sandroba has one. Now shut up and play.

On March 04 2012 03:14 Palmar wrote:
Deconduo, you decided to use an easy fucking bullshit explanation to vote a townie, even after I told you that it was bullshit, and I later explained that I thought he was town. I take that as an insult. You're literally calling me bad at mafia by straight up refusing to listen to me.

I will make sure you die this game.


LOL

All you said is that I was wrong. You gave no explanation or reasoning behind that opinion, even after I asked:

On March 02 2012 01:48 deconduo wrote:
If you think I'm wrong, point out why. Don't say I'm wrong and not elaborate, its pointless. If you're town you should be explaining your opinions rather than brick walling.


If you don't give me any reason to listen to you, why should I give a fuck about your opinion. Its your own fault Misder died because you are too full of yourself and think everyone should listen to you, rather than making a decent argument. Start playing properly and lose the god complex.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2012 19:41 GMT
#335
are you dumb? do you need obvious information spoonfed to you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2012 19:45 GMT
#336
and everyone should listen to me, we'd have one less townie dead if people did
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 03 2012 19:56 GMT
#337
On March 04 2012 04:41 Palmar wrote:
are you dumb? do you need obvious information spoonfed to you?


If thats what you take from it, then yes. I have no respect for you as a mafia player. The fact that Misder got lynched proves that you are either wrong or bad.

-Either you are such a terrible mafia player that you couldn't convince people to lynch Sandroba over Misder, despite the fact that the case against Misder was obviously wrong.

-Or the case against Misder wasn't obviously wrong and you are just butthurt.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 03 2012 19:57 GMT
#338
On March 04 2012 04:45 Palmar wrote:
and everyone should listen to me, we'd have one less townie dead if people did


Why should people listen to you if you don't give them any reason to.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2012 22:05 GMT
#339
it was obviously wrong, as has been proven.

And yes, I'll fully admit I have no idea how to make people listen to me.
Computer says mafia
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 03 2012 22:07 GMT
#340
Three people voted Misder: Deconduo, AKCT and Jackal. They all give me a scum vibe, but I can't believe that scum would vote together like that on the first day. At least one of them has to be scum though or they are all just bad at this game.

Deconduo's little back and forth with Palmar today was interesting. Deconduo calling Palmar bad at scum hunting is pretty funny imo. Deconduo blamed Palmar for Misder's death, but Decon was the one with the vote on Misder. Pretty contradictory. Palmar is still null to me right now although Palmar's read on Misder was correct and Decon's read was wrong, as I have said in previous posts. I am still leaning towards Decon being scum. He is redirecting blame on to others when he should accept responsibility.

Jackal has posted no substance at all. His reaction to the Misder lynch was over done. He has buddied/defended Decon which I find scummy. @Jackal: I would like to see some actual scum hunting come from you. Anything at all really, that isn't filler

A Killer Cuppa Tea uses being drunk as an excuse for pretty much everything. Also AKCT thought Probulous was mafia which is a pretty bad read. Right now I think AKCT is just a ignorant townie.

Sandroba will by far be the easy lynch tomorrow and maybe rightly so. Posts one line content and filler. I don't agree with Sandroba's read on TheToast as of now. TheToast is null to me at the moment. I feel as though Sandroba might be too easy of a lynch. If Sandroba is mafia, then why lurk and post crap and be sure to get lynched. Does Sandroba just not care about the game? Maybe just a bored vanilla townie?
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 678
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0269
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.