• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9161 users

Tobacco Smoking Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 10 2011 05:15 GMT
#301
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.
RIP Aaliyah
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
September 10 2011 05:31 GMT
#302
On September 10 2011 13:54 iliera wrote:
There's difference between smoking and smoking... Most people smoke without enjoying it...
After reading the pipe-guide, I know what I want for christmas :D



You are making a very good choice my friend.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
September 10 2011 06:01 GMT
#303
On September 04 2011 03:18 PureMetal wrote:
I'm not a big fan of smoking, I get sick and have too much of a head rush if I take more than a drag. Tried dipping too, I can stand some Skoal apple but that's about it. Again too much of a head rush to be pleasurable and a bit messy.

But I love Camel Snus. Any other fans out there? You don't need to spit and you get a pleasant buzz that lasts. Awesome for work and long class days.
[image loading]


Cool, wasn't even aware that snus existed in the US. Haven't tried Camel Snus, not sure if I can buy it here in Sweden. I have tried pretty much every brand of swedish snus though. I find it to last much longer than a cigarette does, but the taste is something that takes a while to appreciate.

Do you happen to know how long snus has existed in the US? I know you have the regular chewing tobacco, but this is the first time I see something that seems to be identical to our beloved (many would disagree on that point ^^) snus.
Truedot
Profile Joined August 2011
444 Posts
September 10 2011 06:08 GMT
#304
smoke djarums, havent looked back. I enjoy the fact that there's actually "green" stores, with organic and chaep foods and other stuff, that also has expensive wines and beers, AND has an entire enclosed cabinet dedicated to all sorts of cigars and (GOOD quality) cigarettes and other whatnot.

smoking has existed since the beginning of time. don't let all the paid for lobbying against it fool you, or the paid for "scientific" studies.

people always need to fight for control of something.
I used to spend my time not caring about people's language in chat. Until I got hit by blizz. Now I spend my time instigating people to verbal abusive levels, so I can ban them in turn. The circle of life.
Truedot
Profile Joined August 2011
444 Posts
September 10 2011 06:11 GMT
#305
On July 26 2011 21:46 BestZergOnEast wrote:
The oldest man who ever lived was a smoker apparently. I try not to smoke, but it's hard.



think of it like bad eating habits.

If you exercise a lot to counteract it, and you moderate the "junk food", you will stay pretty healthy and live longer as a result.

You might say that smoking or junk food is the counter to longevity, and exercise is the muta harass or infestor fungal that counters smoking or junk food.

But remember, in moderation. one a day is fine. 1 pack a day is obviously not.
I used to spend my time not caring about people's language in chat. Until I got hit by blizz. Now I spend my time instigating people to verbal abusive levels, so I can ban them in turn. The circle of life.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
September 10 2011 06:16 GMT
#306
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
September 10 2011 06:34 GMT
#307
start using chewing gums, alot of people use it to quit smoking
I hate all this singing
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 06:37:59
September 10 2011 06:35 GMT
#308
On September 10 2011 14:31 UisTehSux wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 13:54 iliera wrote:
There's difference between smoking and smoking... Most people smoke without enjoying it...
After reading the pipe-guide, I know what I want for christmas :D



You are making a very good choice my friend.

Glad to see you're happy with your pipe purchase.

On September 10 2011 15:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?

It's my understanding that making clove cigarettes taste good is actually pretty complicated. I actually tried Djarum Black-Vanilla recently, and they taste almost identical to regular Blacks. Good luck though.

I'm going to try making my own pipe blend using tobacco from a couple cigars that I accidentally let dry out and crack. I can't smoke them regularly anymore, so it's worth a shot.

On September 10 2011 15:34 brachester wrote:
start using chewing gums, alot of people use it to quit smoking

You're looking for this thread.
GirThemPiggies
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 10 2011 06:43 GMT
#309
I recently started smoking black cloves, I usually smoke one every other night or so. Been doing this for a couple months now and I get a good buzz. Is there a different brand of cigarillo or cigarette that will give me a better buzz and wouldn't be too expensive?

Iv'e also been wondering if I will be able to continue getting a buzz from tobacco long term, assuming i stick to one cig every other day or so (don't want to smoke more for fear of getting too used to em).
Iv'e been told to just move to pot if all i'm looking for is that buzz but I really don't want to do that..

thanks for any suggestions!
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
September 10 2011 07:15 GMT
#310
If you don't smoke really often, or really large amounts, any physical effects you feel should remain relatively consistent.

As far as a quick smoke goes, you'll usually get the best buzz from cloves or certain unfiltered cigarettes. If you have more time, there are a lot of cigars that will knock you flat on your ass if you're not prepared. Some richer Hookah tobaccos can have potent effects as well.
GirThemPiggies
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 10 2011 07:23 GMT
#311
What kind of cigars exactly? Most people i know recommend not inhaling them
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
September 10 2011 07:44 GMT
#312
On September 10 2011 16:23 GirThemPiggies wrote:
What kind of cigars exactly? Most people i know recommend not inhaling them

Definitely don't inhale. Be careful trying some of the more potent cigars if you're not experienced. You may get sick. Here are a few brands I can think of off the top of my head that fit what you're asking for.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=771
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=800
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=538
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=731
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=765
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=641
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=738
dementrio
Profile Joined November 2010
678 Posts
September 10 2011 07:48 GMT
#313
On September 10 2011 16:23 GirThemPiggies wrote:
What kind of cigars exactly? Most people i know recommend not inhaling them


You don't need to inhale to get the nicotine buzz. I know nothing about cigars but I'd guess that pretty much any one of them would have that effect if you only smoke 1 cig a day.

The thing you miss when not inhaling is the throat hit. It's something you get hooked to after you have smoked for a while.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
September 10 2011 07:50 GMT
#314
On September 10 2011 15:35 Omnipresent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 14:31 UisTehSux wrote:
On September 10 2011 13:54 iliera wrote:
There's difference between smoking and smoking... Most people smoke without enjoying it...
After reading the pipe-guide, I know what I want for christmas :D



You are making a very good choice my friend.

Glad to see you're happy with your pipe purchase.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?

It's my understanding that making clove cigarettes taste good is actually pretty complicated. I actually tried Djarum Black-Vanilla recently, and they taste almost identical to regular Blacks. Good luck though.

I'm going to try making my own pipe blend using tobacco from a couple cigars that I accidentally let dry out and crack. I can't smoke them regularly anymore, so it's worth a shot.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:34 brachester wrote:
start using chewing gums, alot of people use it to quit smoking

You're looking for this thread.

just saying that it is never too late to quit smoking since the OP said that it is too late for him
I hate all this singing
Rabbet
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada404 Posts
September 10 2011 13:43 GMT
#315
Smoking a pipe is one of the most relaxing hobbies I have encountered. If you are looking for a flip side to the high adrenaline activity of playing Starcraft, consider smoking a pipe. There is definitely a learning curve involved with a pipe, but once you work through it the flavors you can get from tobacco is amazing. It really isn't all that expensive if you live in the USA, tobacco and pipes are relatively cheap compared to the rest of the world.

Here are some links for people interested;

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/
A tobacco reviewing site, don't buy a tin until you look it up here.

http://www.4noggins.com/
Online retailer for tobacco, best pricing, fastest shipping with an excellent selection.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/
Online retailer for new and estate(used) pipes, by far best selection for every price point.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeFriendCHS
Youtube video blog of a pipe smoker that includes many how to and faq on pipe smoking.

http://www.smokersforums.co.uk/
Pipe smokers forums to discuss pipes, tobacco and everything related to the hobby.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/coopersark&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2533
The prominent seller of high grade pipes on ebay. Don't be shocked to see pipes sell for $5k here every so often.


DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 10 2011 19:43 GMT
#316
On September 10 2011 15:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?

How long does it take to make a single cigarette? I'm pretty clumsy and I'm bad with things like folding or whatever it would be a lot easier to buy premade tubes and inject them.
RIP Aaliyah
PureMetal
Profile Joined December 2010
United States83 Posts
September 14 2011 03:31 GMT
#317
On September 10 2011 15:01 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 03:18 PureMetal wrote:
I'm not a big fan of smoking, I get sick and have too much of a head rush if I take more than a drag. Tried dipping too, I can stand some Skoal apple but that's about it. Again too much of a head rush to be pleasurable and a bit messy.

But I love Camel Snus. Any other fans out there? You don't need to spit and you get a pleasant buzz that lasts. Awesome for work and long class days.
[image loading]


Cool, wasn't even aware that snus existed in the US. Haven't tried Camel Snus, not sure if I can buy it here in Sweden. I have tried pretty much every brand of swedish snus though. I find it to last much longer than a cigarette does, but the taste is something that takes a while to appreciate.

Do you happen to know how long snus has existed in the US? I know you have the regular chewing tobacco, but this is the first time I see something that seems to be identical to our beloved (many would disagree on that point ^^) snus.

I'd guess camel snus has been around for a while. Is your snus flavored in sweden? camel frost is super minty
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
September 20 2011 07:51 GMT
#318
On September 11 2011 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?

How long does it take to make a single cigarette? I'm pretty clumsy and I'm bad with things like folding or whatever it would be a lot easier to buy premade tubes and inject them.

Rolling your own cigarette is super easy and quick. Buy a ZigZag 78mm rolling machine :D. They are like 2 bucks.. and it probably only takes 30 seconds to make a cigarette depending on how much of a rush you are in. Sorry for the late response.

tGFuRy
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
September 20 2011 07:59 GMT
#319
I smoke cigars not cigarette's
Always a Gamer
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
September 22 2011 00:06 GMT
#320
On September 20 2011 16:51 Vasoline73 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2011 04:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 10 2011 15:16 Vasoline73 wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
My smoke of choice are Lucky Strikes (filterless) and Camel Wides. Also enjoy Parliament full flavors, Marlboro 27s, and American spirits. Smoke djarums when I feel like a treat.

Recently I've become more interested in rolling my own cigarettes, thinking about buying tubes and getting a cig injector machine. I'm starting to notice more of the FSC chemical taste in manufactured cigarettes and I'm not crazy about it.

I switched to roll my own as a pretty casual smoker and don't think I could ever go back to buying FSC cigs... or even want to bum one. I've been buying the pouches of the US Grown American Spirit tobacco and it's good . I would recommend buying some good rolling paper though because the papers that come with the tobacco aren't really that good (although still better than FSC crap.) I've been using the standard orange zigzag papers.

I've actually been buying cloves to make my own clove cigarettes which has been pretty nice for a change up from normal cigarettes. Has anyone else done this? I have no problem getting the good clove flavor and cracking effect, but I haven't really had success adding other flavors to the smoke. I would like to make my own coffee or vanilla flavored cigs. Anyone have experience doing so?

How long does it take to make a single cigarette? I'm pretty clumsy and I'm bad with things like folding or whatever it would be a lot easier to buy premade tubes and inject them.

Rolling your own cigarette is super easy and quick. Buy a ZigZag 78mm rolling machine :D. They are like 2 bucks.. and it probably only takes 30 seconds to make a cigarette depending on how much of a rush you are in. Sorry for the late response.
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV8g-t4fs5Q

If that looks too complicated, they also make rolling machines contained in little boxes. You can store all your materials in there and the rolling is really simple.


Last week I went and bought a bunch of new pipe tobacco after not smoking any of my pipes for a couple years. I missed it so much, and this thread reminded me.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12730
Shuttle 629
Artosis 583
Dewaltoss 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4289
Counter-Strike
taco 484
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox512
AZ_Axe115
Other Games
summit1g7907
shahzam732
Day[9].tv558
C9.Mang0391
Maynarde160
ViBE129
Trikslyr69
WinterStarcraft36
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv558
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.