• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9538 users

[GSL] Liquid`HuK Code A Ro32 Foreigner Special - Page 15

Forum Index > News
365 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
deadjon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
February 23 2011 00:50 GMT
#281
Really great write-up!

Go Huk!
Huh... wha?
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
February 23 2011 01:00 GMT
#282
On February 23 2011 09:29 enzym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 09:24 cava wrote:
Great games. I wasn't expecting much from the girl commentator when I first heard her, but as she was casting I realized she was rediculously knowledgable and noticed all of the minor details. Kudos.

Are you talking about observation or analysis?


Both. She corrected tasteless a handful of times in his analyses of the gameplay, and was in general very insightful.
cava!
enzym
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany1034 Posts
February 23 2011 01:11 GMT
#283
On February 23 2011 10:00 cava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 09:29 enzym wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:24 cava wrote:
Great games. I wasn't expecting much from the girl commentator when I first heard her, but as she was casting I realized she was rediculously knowledgable and noticed all of the minor details. Kudos.

Are you talking about observation or analysis?


Both. She corrected tasteless a handful of times in his analyses of the gameplay, and was in general very insightful.

Thanks for clarification. I perceived the analysis part differently tho.
"I fart a lot, often on my gf in bed, then we roll around laughing for 5 mins choking in gas." — exog // "…be'master, the art of reflection. If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all?" — S. T. Coleridge
Xyik
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada728 Posts
February 23 2011 01:16 GMT
#284
Does Huk really have that many anti fans to warrant such a ceremony? I've always thought of him as the top foreigner protoss.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
February 23 2011 01:21 GMT
#285
On February 23 2011 10:11 enzym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:00 cava wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:29 enzym wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:24 cava wrote:
Great games. I wasn't expecting much from the girl commentator when I first heard her, but as she was casting I realized she was rediculously knowledgable and noticed all of the minor details. Kudos.

Are you talking about observation or analysis?


Both. She corrected tasteless a handful of times in his analyses of the gameplay, and was in general very insightful.

Thanks for clarification. I perceived the analysis part differently tho.

nice example would be when tasteless said huk was going to expand to the gold on metalopolis
Administrator
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
February 23 2011 01:23 GMT
#286
On February 23 2011 10:21 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:11 enzym wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:00 cava wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:29 enzym wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:24 cava wrote:
Great games. I wasn't expecting much from the girl commentator when I first heard her, but as she was casting I realized she was rediculously knowledgable and noticed all of the minor details. Kudos.

Are you talking about observation or analysis?


Both. She corrected tasteless a handful of times in his analyses of the gameplay, and was in general very insightful.

Thanks for clarification. I perceived the analysis part differently tho.

nice example would be when tasteless said huk was going to expand to the gold on metalopolis

That was pretty funny, Tasteless had to apologize and blamed it on him sitting in Artosis' chair .
weasler7
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1 Post
February 23 2011 01:25 GMT
#287
Lots of people on TL have been overly antagonistic lately. Thanks, Huk for bringing some balance.
BluePabs
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
February 23 2011 01:26 GMT
#288
On February 23 2011 10:16 Xyik wrote:
Does Huk really have that many anti fans to warrant such a ceremony? I've always thought of him as the top foreigner protoss.

I don't think it was targeted at "anti-fans" just people on TL and everywhere that just whine and hate.

Glad to see him get the victory and stay in code A...I really hope he can win all of code A or get into the top 8!
PunKt
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 23 2011 01:27 GMT
#289
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999
FlashIsHigh
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States474 Posts
February 23 2011 01:30 GMT
#290
Huk for GSL champ!!!!!! Just keep playing hard Huk, eventually it all pays off
KT Flash// WhiteRa/Scarlett/Naniwa/MC/Huk/Nony
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
February 23 2011 01:57 GMT
#291

"Basically people need to stop talking so much shit. It's funny now as I'm doing this interview, I'm reading up on TL about some immature jokes, or people complaining about a commentator who probably knows more about the game then 90% of the other commentators out there. I don't know, maybe its just me but I really hate fake people who just like to talk shit or play games."

++respect. i never really was a fan til i read this
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Nammflow
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
February 23 2011 02:05 GMT
#292
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
February 23 2011 02:26 GMT
#293
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
andrewwiggin
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia435 Posts
February 23 2011 02:28 GMT
#294
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/

xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
February 23 2011 02:31 GMT
#295
On February 23 2011 11:28 andrewwiggin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/


Oh I definately think TL should "shush", the community has been SO immature concerning KellyMilkies. It's completely childish, and I've even seen racists comments and such, it's completely atrocious. And if you think HuK is "arrogant", take a look at IdrA. At least HuK can win games behind his arrogance.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
February 23 2011 02:47 GMT
#296
You guys whining about HuK being arrogant are idiots. He HAS to be. Look at MC. The guy used to be no one, he used to be a great player who would get nervous during the important matches and lose. That's EXACTLY how HuK is. Then MC started to get cocky and more confident. Look now, he's known as the greatest protoss in the world at the moment. HuK has said that he gets really nervous during matches. He needs to be cocky and arrogant to fight back the nervousness he's feeling. If he doesn't tell himself he's going to win, why even try? He'll just let himself down if he doesn't think he can win.

I've been watching HuK's stream every time it's up the past few months and seen how incredible of a player he's become. He deserves to be in Code S, and im not saying that because I'm a fan but because I've seen how much he's improved.

I'm glad he's getting a little arrogant, hopefully now he'll win the big games and show everyone (especially all the haters) how good he really is.
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
February 23 2011 02:50 GMT
#297
On February 23 2011 11:47 McKTenor13 wrote:
You guys whining about HuK being arrogant are idiots. He HAS to be. Look at MC. The guy used to be no one, he used to be a great player who would get nervous during the important matches and lose. That's EXACTLY how HuK is. Then MC started to get cocky and more confident. Look now, he's known as the greatest protoss in the world at the moment. HuK has said that he gets really nervous during matches. He needs to be cocky and arrogant to fight back the nervousness he's feeling. If he doesn't tell himself he's going to win, why even try? He'll just let himself down if he doesn't think he can win.

I've been watching HuK's stream every time it's up the past few months and seen how incredible of a player he's become. He deserves to be in Code S, and im not saying that because I'm a fan but because I've seen how much he's improved.

I'm glad he's getting a little arrogant, hopefully now he'll win the big games and show everyone (especially all the haters) how good he really is.


Couldn't have said it any better, really.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
klops
Profile Joined June 2010
United States674 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 03:04:21
February 23 2011 03:01 GMT
#298
On February 23 2011 11:31 xVoiid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:28 andrewwiggin wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/


Oh I definately think TL should "shush", the community has been SO immature concerning KellyMilkies. It's completely childish, and I've even seen racists comments and such, it's completely atrocious. And if you think HuK is "arrogant", take a look at IdrA. At least HuK can win games behind his arrogance.


ro16 open gsl and ro8 code S vs not even qualifying for code A without an invite. great statement.
vloid
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
February 23 2011 03:32 GMT
#299
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.



I don't usually comment, but after listening to that, I am just furious. I never could have imagined the words that came out of incontrol's and idra's mouth. The starcraft community has given so much respect to them yet they return the favor by disrespecting a fellow commentator and SC player who is trying extremely hard to bring pride to the community. Constructed criticisms are welcomed but dissing the female commentator because of her accent and the way she looks is just ridiculous (and somewhat being racist). That just shows how shallow one's mind is. The professionally well mannered incontrol that we usually see may just be a cover up. His true colors show when he not restrained, talking and laughing spontaneously with his buddies. I beleive incontrol needs to apologize to KellyMilkies. Also, he needs to apologize to Huk for comparing his height to the height of a rock right after he won the match. That is not how you congratulate someone who just won a match in the GSL.
Secondly, Idra, we all know you are a pretty good gamer but what good does a progammer do to the community without a graceful heart. First learn to respect other people, then you will deserve to be respected. Idra you don't need to apologize to Huk because it just not worth Huk's time.
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
February 23 2011 03:35 GMT
#300
On February 23 2011 12:01 klops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:31 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:28 andrewwiggin wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/


Oh I definately think TL should "shush", the community has been SO immature concerning KellyMilkies. It's completely childish, and I've even seen racists comments and such, it's completely atrocious. And if you think HuK is "arrogant", take a look at IdrA. At least HuK can win games behind his arrogance.


ro16 open gsl and ro8 code S vs not even qualifying for code A without an invite. great statement.

You don't necessarily have to do well at tournaments to be considered "good". I personally think HuK is Code S material, as well as Squirtle, Ret, and etc.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ProTech138
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 87
MindelVK 22
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2149
Bisu 1129
Soulkey 874
Dewaltoss 121
Shinee 55
Trap 27
Bale 25
NaDa 22
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 10
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 562
420jenkins419
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m4445
pashabiceps948
Fnx 671
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3320
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1681
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo269
Livibee184
C9.Mang0136
TKL 84
QueenE83
RotterdaM61
Mew2King31
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2622
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur1314
• imaqtpie665
• WagamamaTV385
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 31m
Patches Events
21h 31m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.