• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

[GSL] Liquid`HuK Code A Ro32 Foreigner Special - Page 16

Forum Index > News
365 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
February 23 2011 03:42 GMT
#301
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.
andrewwiggin
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia435 Posts
February 23 2011 03:52 GMT
#302
On February 23 2011 11:47 McKTenor13 wrote:
You guys whining about HuK being arrogant are idiots. He HAS to be. Look at MC. The guy used to be no one, he used to be a great player who would get nervous during the important matches and lose. That's EXACTLY how HuK is. Then MC started to get cocky and more confident. Look now, he's known as the greatest protoss in the world at the moment. HuK has said that he gets really nervous during matches. He needs to be cocky and arrogant to fight back the nervousness he's feeling. If he doesn't tell himself he's going to win, why even try? He'll just let himself down if he doesn't think he can win.

I've been watching HuK's stream every time it's up the past few months and seen how incredible of a player he's become. He deserves to be in Code S, and im not saying that because I'm a fan but because I've seen how much he's improved.

I'm glad he's getting a little arrogant, hopefully now he'll win the big games and show everyone (especially all the haters) how good he really is.


lol.

Its okay to be arrogant about winning. and I love MC too!

But telling people on TL to shush?


Seriously, when I saw that ceremony, I thought it was for HuK haters, or maybe some Koreans he might have pissed off or something.


AND then I read and find out its about peeps on TL who were worried about Kelly casting?

Seriously. What is up with that.
Lazzarus
Profile Joined December 2008
Faroe Islands114 Posts
February 23 2011 03:56 GMT
#303
Sexual tension between Tasteless and the girl commentator?

I recall an interview some years ago I think it was - where he commented that the girls are amazing in Korea. Pretty sure he's hitting that, and I'm basing this on absolutely nothing

GG Huk, well played! Sick ff's
Rasky
Profile Joined July 2010
United States406 Posts
February 23 2011 04:00 GMT
#304
gogo Code S Huk.
iamamish
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States76 Posts
February 23 2011 04:24 GMT
#305
Huk is awesome......i am glad he is playing safe now against zerg but you still hope for a carrier or mothership rush......lol
dont worry...thats halo- huk
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
February 23 2011 04:28 GMT
#306
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.

first, way to link to copyrighted material =/

2nd, iNcontrol was just messing around, JP didn't say anything at all and Idra is being Idra. HuK's a big boy. He'll be okay.
deerpark87
Profile Joined January 2011
760 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 05:34:03
February 23 2011 05:33 GMT
#307
On February 23 2011 13:28 LittleAtari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.

first, way to link to copyrighted material =/

2nd, iNcontrol was just messing around, JP didn't say anything at all and Idra is being Idra. HuK's a big boy. He'll be okay.


If iNcontrol wants to be the face of NASL, you don't say those things that's obnoxious/racist in public especially to your fellow pro-colleagues. Your want to promote/growth e-sport? show us some professionalism. If he was a true sport commentator, they already fire him already. I hope iNcontrol could man it up and offer a sincere public apology to Kelly, Huk, and Tasteless.
mytent
Profile Joined December 2010
United States156 Posts
February 23 2011 05:48 GMT
#308
On February 23 2011 14:33 deerpark87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 13:28 LittleAtari wrote:
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.

first, way to link to copyrighted material =/

2nd, iNcontrol was just messing around, JP didn't say anything at all and Idra is being Idra. HuK's a big boy. He'll be okay.


If iNcontrol wants to be the face of NASL, you don't say those things that's obnoxious/racist in public especially to your fellow pro-colleagues. Your want to promote/growth e-sport? show us some professionalism. If he was a true sport commentator, they already fire him already. I hope iNcontrol could man it up and offer a sincere public apology to Kelly, Huk, and Tasteless.


iNcontrol is fricken awesome, go be uppity elsewhere son.

And if you don't want to watch NASL, don't. Nobody's going to miss you. Less people lagging streams actually, so even better.

Popsycle
Profile Joined September 2010
34 Posts
February 23 2011 07:38 GMT
#309
the girlthssss
utyske
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark185 Posts
February 23 2011 07:47 GMT
#310
HuK is awesome, good interview.
He's not the fastest zergling in the control group - Day9
Utinni
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1196 Posts
February 23 2011 07:57 GMT
#311
Great interview

Put a retarded grin on my face when I saw your ceremony. Great call. Making me proud to be Canadian.

GL to you and Haypro further on in Code A.
Hukington fighting!
“... you don’t have to be Sun freakin Tzu to know that real fighting isn’t about killing or even hurting the other guy, it’s about scaring him enough to call it a day.” - Max Brooks: World War Z
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
February 23 2011 08:07 GMT
#312
On February 23 2011 12:56 Lazzarus wrote:
Sexual tension between Tasteless and the girl commentator?

I recall an interview some years ago I think it was - where he commented that the girls are amazing in Korea. Pretty sure he's hitting that, and I'm basing this on absolutely nothing

GG Huk, well played! Sick ff's

What sort of planet are you from where simply working for the same company as a female means she's going to sleep with you? Especially when she's been in Korea for 3 days.
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Enigma614
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden16 Posts
February 23 2011 08:48 GMT
#313
On February 23 2011 14:33 deerpark87 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 13:28 LittleAtari wrote:
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.

first, way to link to copyrighted material =/

2nd, iNcontrol was just messing around, JP didn't say anything at all and Idra is being Idra. HuK's a big boy. He'll be okay.


If iNcontrol wants to be the face of NASL, you don't say those things that's obnoxious/racist in public especially to your fellow pro-colleagues. Your want to promote/growth e-sport? show us some professionalism. If he was a true sport commentator, they already fire him already. I hope iNcontrol could man it up and offer a sincere public apology to Kelly, Huk, and Tasteless.

I agree 100%

I had respect for iNcontrol until hearing this (from 1:23:00 to the end)

I give everyone my respect from the beginning,,, they just need to earn the right to keep it!

Many miss the Sun waiting on the storm.....
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
February 23 2011 08:57 GMT
#314
Huk's a serious bad-ass. End of.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
Skrelt
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands306 Posts
February 23 2011 10:07 GMT
#315
On February 23 2011 12:56 Lazzarus wrote:
Sexual tension between Tasteless and the girl commentator?

I recall an interview some years ago I think it was - where he commented that the girls are amazing in Korea. Pretty sure he's hitting that, and I'm basing this on absolute FACTS

GG Huk, well played! Sick ff's

So. spread the word?
The Wolfpack - Metalband from the Netherlands
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 11:07:18
February 23 2011 11:04 GMT
#316
On February 23 2011 12:35 xVoiid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 12:01 klops wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:31 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:28 andrewwiggin wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/


Oh I definately think TL should "shush", the community has been SO immature concerning KellyMilkies. It's completely childish, and I've even seen racists comments and such, it's completely atrocious. And if you think HuK is "arrogant", take a look at IdrA. At least HuK can win games behind his arrogance.


ro16 open gsl and ro8 code S vs not even qualifying for code A without an invite. great statement.

You don't necessarily have to do well at tournaments to be considered "good". I personally think HuK is Code S material, as well as Squirtle, Ret, and etc.

I'm sorry but no, there is a reason for everything. Ret is not in code S yet, sure he have the skill, but some said that he had huge problems with all in (his teammate), that's a flaw that is not acceptable in code S. HuK brag a lot but never back up with any good result, the ceremony was so cocky I understand the hate HuK takes from it.
I mean they have the skill for sure (ret is a beast, I'm sure he will blossom in this GSL) but code S is really solid.
Look at Haypro, so underrated and yet he can't show the world how good he is because of some little flaws he have.

IdrA is solid, you can hate him, but he is still way more accomplished as a player than HuK, it's obvious.

The only player that is legit in every way is Jinro, well mannered, perfect and solid play, so humble, he is the guy that makes the foreign scene proud atm (and ret in like a few weeks I hope ).
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
February 23 2011 11:25 GMT
#317
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.


I'm not surprised by that at all to be honest. They talk so much bull.
Weemoed
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands741 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 12:40:50
February 23 2011 11:50 GMT
#318
On February 23 2011 20:25 WArped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 12:42 Deadeight wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999



Maybe naive of me but I'm actually pretty surprised at that. Comes across pretty mean and spiteful.


I'm not surprised by that at all to be honest. They talk so much bull.
Yes, they more and more show themself as quite immature and amateuristic in my opinion. InControl needs / wants / hopes to be the face of NASL, but he acts like the average rioting teenager with a stream and IdrA is just vending his unhealthy amount of frustration. Not really impressing in my opinion :-/


Either way, congratulations to HuK and succes with the upcoming series
Bring me to space, and let me wander there forever
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
February 23 2011 12:49 GMT
#319
On February 23 2011 12:35 xVoiid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 12:01 klops wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:31 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:28 andrewwiggin wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:26 xVoiid wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:05 Nammflow wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999


This is quite frankly just rude and immature of iNcontroL.

My respect for iNcontroL is held only by the strings of the potential success of NASL, but when I see him not only disrespecting players, but also disrespecting commentators... There is little faith left.


So true. Even bashing on his hair. REALLY? Not to mention their complete ignorance, jumping into a conclusion that HuK was "arrogant" after he did his little ceremony. I'm sorry IdrA, I have actually lost a lot of respect for you, I seem to like Jinro and HuK WAY better now. And InControl, that was also very immature of you, especially because you looked way more akward with Gretorp during that fail announcement than KellyMilkies and Tasteless. Stop talking shit, grow up.


lol... Huk IS pretty arrogant these days.

ww's instead of gg's?

Calling himself out as the best player in Assembly?

And now telling people on TL to 'shush'? Because they didn't like a commentator?


...if that ain't arrogant, i derno what is. =/


Oh I definately think TL should "shush", the community has been SO immature concerning KellyMilkies. It's completely childish, and I've even seen racists comments and such, it's completely atrocious. And if you think HuK is "arrogant", take a look at IdrA. At least HuK can win games behind his arrogance.


ro16 open gsl and ro8 code S vs not even qualifying for code A without an invite. great statement.

You don't necessarily have to do well at tournaments to be considered "good". I personally think HuK is Code S material, as well as Squirtle, Ret, and etc.


You can personally think anyone as Code S materials for all I care. But statistics speak louder than arbitrary opinions.
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 13:26:21
February 23 2011 13:25 GMT
#320
On February 23 2011 10:27 PunKt wrote:
Here's an interesting video.

Skip ahead to the last 5 or 10 minutes and watch until the end, to see what Idra, iNcontroL and JP really think of HuK.

iNcontroL lost a lot of points with me, I expected more from him. The other two... Well, what else can you expect.. Idra's jealousy really shows.

http://www.justin.tv/teamqq/b/280083999

Seriously, fuck you.

Coming here JUST to stir shit up like you even care.

If you have ever seen the show before; they poke fun at everyone and are being honest. You people really have to lighten up sometimes; you are worse then the "haters" HuK did his ceremony about.

IdrA being IdrA so what do you expect?
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings80
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 282
WinterStarcraft125
RuFF_SC2 100
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
GuemChi 1420
Artosis 622
910 48
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever353
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv777
shahzam746
JimRising 618
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Letter146
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv777
• Shiphtur520
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.