• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 193 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-27 20:12:15
July 27 2010 20:09 GMT
#2821
On July 28 2010 04:46 zeks wrote:
I think this game has the highest posts / # of participants of any game in the history of TL mafia?

the highest number has almost 7000 posts. sure, they had like 200 people, but that's still what people go by. they don't really divide or anything, they just go by which one had the most posts imo. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=67925
for number of participants, maybe we will hit first
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 27 2010 20:21 GMT
#2822
132 people seems... totally unmanageable.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 27 2010 20:36 GMT
#2823
I think that was my first mafia game, and I got so mad at the clues because of randombum.

Not a great game to initiate your career, but no one notices how stupid you are
Together but separate, like oatmeal
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 27 2010 21:08 GMT
#2824
How come games like that never happen anymore...?
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2010 21:59 GMT
#2825
On July 28 2010 04:43 DarthThienAn wrote:
DarthThienAn comes back from the grave.

I killed Bill Murray. kthx.


Bill Murray the Godfather is now dead.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2010 22:01 GMT
#2826
Should've included this in previous post but it's important.

Rastaban and SouthRawarer please post the pms both sent and received from/to Bloody Cobblar.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 27 2010 22:04 GMT
#2827
Rofl.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 27 2010 22:27 GMT
#2828
On July 27 2010 23:18 Divinek wrote:
replacements are lame cause you had a player who originally went inactive for a long while then wooo a whole new player takes over their role and might cause you to start from scratch

Modkills are worse.
Uff Da
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
July 27 2010 22:35 GMT
#2829
On July 28 2010 04:43 DarthThienAn wrote:
DarthThienAn comes back from the grave.

I killed Bill Murray. kthx.


Jerk. Now I'll never know the outcome of the lynchings
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 27 2010 23:37 GMT
#2830
On July 28 2010 07:27 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2010 23:18 Divinek wrote:
replacements are lame cause you had a player who originally went inactive for a long while then wooo a whole new player takes over their role and might cause you to start from scratch

Modkills are worse.


i agree lesser of two evils still so evaaaal
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 27 2010 23:41 GMT
#2831
day post at 11:00KST?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 28 2010 01:06 GMT
#2832
On July 28 2010 07:01 Pandain wrote:
Should've included this in previous post but it's important.

Rastaban and SouthRawarer please post the pms both sent and received from/to Bloody Cobblar.



Here they are. This is the last PM I received, I haven't heard back sense. it starts with the one from him of course.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hold on your vote for now.

I will let you know who to vote for.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

GRRRR Citizen ended up as green. I guess we should lynch SouthRawea then since zeks claim looks more legitimate. What do you think.


Thanks,

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

hmmm

looks like there is a counter claim now.

If we lynch citi.zen then he is confirmed and he already has passed our message on.

If he is red no harm done and we get mafia

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

I heard back from Citi.zen, do you think it is legit?:

A third DT claim did show up. Which is good - more people are giving themselves up.

I will need the name of your Dt when you are satisfied there is no counter claim against me. My DT can then check one of the two and find the real one as well as the red.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Yeah send it

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Below is what I am going to send ti Citi.zen, is it ok?

Wow, I did't expect that much to go down last night.

I think you might have just given us the break town needed to turn this around. I believe at this point if someone was going to claim they would have. The DT felt the same way so I was asked to go ahead and move forward with contacting you.

Let me know what we should do next.


Thanks,

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Not sure on Citi.zen

Let him know you are a mouth but don't give my name

uhg, I checked foolishness night 1

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

So your our DT. What do you think of Citi.zen's plan? It looks like he has found a way to give town the edge. Who did you check night before last?

Let me know what you think we should do

Thanks,


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
So, I checked you last night.

You flipped town


I was up till 7:30 am last night playing SC2, but I will try and still stay active here.
+ Show Spoiler +

By the way, best RTS campaign ever, I think I am just about half way)
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 01:19 GMT
#2833
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
SiNiquity
Profile Joined April 2010
United States734 Posts
July 28 2010 01:40 GMT
#2834
Is it time for our bed-time story yet?
'i' before 'e' except after 'c' ~ it's scientifically proven.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 28 2010 01:55 GMT
#2835
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 01:57 GMT
#2836
Who the hell has time for Mafia when SC2 is out?

I DO!
lalala
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 28 2010 02:02 GMT
#2837
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


yeah i think it's beyond silly
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
July 28 2010 02:39 GMT
#2838
i really want to go to sleep but i really want to see the results cmon BM
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 28 2010 02:47 GMT
#2839
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 28 2010 03:01 GMT
#2840
On July 28 2010 11:47 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 28 2010 10:19 Divinek wrote:
his lack of posting since being for sure lynched makes me think red eeeeeeeeeeeee but we shall see


Actually I read the thread yesterday morning saw I had hit majority along with SR and assumed day had finished when I got home from work last night. I love how rules change so instantly without warning ffs.


quick! Make a compilation of your thoughts before you die!

BC: I'm not scum you fools.
BM: BloodyC0bbler, Suicide Bomber/Infested Terran, lynched Day 3
Also,
SouthRawrea, Mafia, lynched Day 3
lalala
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 994
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1194
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo924
Beastyqt546
byalli423
Mlord380
Livibee213
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
Replay Cast
9h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.