• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 90 Next
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
May 22 2012 05:44 GMT
#241
Okay I have to go to sleep then school so I won't be back for a while but I would love to get to forcing some lurkers to post and will vote for them once Mattchew gives up his restriction. Of the 3 lurkers Katina's posting style annoys me but that doesn't necessarily make her scum, Acid has 1 post so not much to go on there... But given a choice I would lynch Jeb assuming there's no increase in activity, his posts just seem very defensive, obviously there's not much to go on there but of the lurkers he'd be my first choice. Oh also zelblade is lurking, he has 1 post that matters so far.

Beyond that WBG is suspicious to me, his posts are just not particularly contributory, his only real substance is his attack on NT who really was just the easy person to accuse at that point, after that there are just some questions and pointless discussion, no real reads or pushing people even as he comments on the lurking.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 22 2012 05:52 GMT
#242
Could anyone summarize cases on Jeb for me in a sentence or two?
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 22 2012 06:01 GMT
#243
There's no case, presently Jeb is equivalent to a lurker lynch. The closest thing to a case was put forth by Katina (?) I think and it had to do with his first post being forced or fake.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 22 2012 06:34 GMT
#244
Katina, for the third time: how confident are you that nova is scum?

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 22 2012 07:27 GMT
#245
Bugs, I loathe to talk about my reads with you for balance reasons, but everyone else has forsaken us.

How confident are YOU that Nova is scum? I feel like he went limp kinda quick, but aside from that has at least quit posting scummily. Whether that's just because he's quit posting is obviously up for debate. Combined with the fact that he's got so many people going "Meta him bro" and the fact that he's all "Meta me bro" and it just looks really bad.

But something doesn't feel right - like, he seems like TOO easy a target, ya know?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 22 2012 08:13 GMT
#246
yeah wbg, dyou think he's scummy? spotlight, shine
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 22 2012 08:14 GMT
#247
On May 22 2012 14:16 EchelonTee wrote:
so who are we going to lynch? nothing's organized. I'd try to organize things but that never turns out well lmao

VE, this is about the time where you take control and stuff
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 22 2012 08:36 GMT
#248
If I haven't taken control yet, then it's not about that time.

Patience is a virtue.

Night TL.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 22 2012 08:44 GMT
#249
About my lack of activity: I was quite busy yesterday. I'll probably be more active today.

I hate people who post with self-imposed restrictions. Of course this doesnt apply when people are actually able to remain clear - Foolishness in Aperture for instance. However, when it gets plain irritating and difficult to infer (maybe its bad reading comprehension but w/e) its a complete pain in the ass. What this obviously means is that I dont like Mattchew and want to lynch him. Yes its a policy lynch but I dont care.

Nova's posting is horrible, I agree. So he votes VE because VE is supposedly a bitch to play with and because hes a vet. As pointed out, terribad logic. But of course its a first vote, and its day one, probable joke vote, so lets just let that slide. A little more of bad logic on the Tunkeg point - if you really believe people are going to follow you reads AFTER they mislynch you for being disruptive.... okay. And town doesnt neccessarily have to be "sure" unless you are a mafia god/hacker who never doubts his reads. The philospohy of "Guilty until proven innocent" is useful but that doesnt mean that you can lynch everyone day 1 because you feel they havent proved their innocence day 1 enough wtf. Since I dont feel like going through the rest of it ill stop here.

I agree with VE that this lynch just seems so... easy? His actions are pretty disruptive though, and Im fine with killing him for the continious pushing of bad logic.

Im fine with either of this two today
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 22 2012 08:46 GMT
#250
On May 22 2012 10:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
Magic : The Lurking Mini Mafia


Attn: Zelblade, Acid and MouldyJeb

It has come to my attention that you signed up for a game only to post one time and then disappear for half a day. In keeping with my meta, I'm in favor of lynching lurkers if no scummy candidate presents himself, so consider this my final warning. I will not hesitate to vote to have you lynched today, as all three of you have exhibited at least tertiary interest in this game since it has started and all three of you are now absent. I find this to be far scummier than Nova's posting (who my vote is on now).


I'm here (just on a different time zone). The questions I wanted to ask have been asked and answered by other people. I want to read the thread one more time before voting.
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 22 2012 08:49 GMT
#251
On May 22 2012 10:24 EchelonTee wrote:
Of those three I would most support Acid dying, just chiming in
.


Why? Because of all the lurkers, I'm the only one who posted content? Did I finger one of your pals in my suspicions?
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 22 2012 08:49 GMT
#252
By the way is there a voting thread. Because I dont see one and the OP states that there is one.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 22 2012 08:56 GMT
#253
Hey marv who are you suspicious of at this point besides mattchew? Can you also clearly state why you think nova is town based off meta alone? Because I cant see it being similar.
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 22 2012 09:02 GMT
#254
It looks like marvellosity's picked up right where Acrofales left off: buddying with Nova and voting without reasoning.


##Vote marvellosity
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 22 2012 09:05 GMT
#255
Acid so what do you think of nova now? Why is marvellosity buddying with nova a scummy thing to do?
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 22 2012 09:08 GMT
#256
On May 22 2012 16:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs, I loathe to talk about my reads with you for balance reasons, but everyone else has forsaken us.

How confident are YOU that Nova is scum? I feel like he went limp kinda quick, but aside from that has at least quit posting scummily. Whether that's just because he's quit posting is obviously up for debate. Combined with the fact that he's got so many people going "Meta him bro" and the fact that he's all "Meta me bro" and it just looks really bad.

But something doesn't feel right - like, he seems like TOO easy a target, ya know?

I quit posting "scummily" because i was asleep, i'll be posting a bunch again in just a few hours, dont worry
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 22 2012 09:10 GMT
#257
On May 22 2012 17:44 zelblade wrote:
About my lack of activity: I was quite busy yesterday. I'll probably be more active today.

I hate people who post with self-imposed restrictions. Of course this doesnt apply when people are actually able to remain clear - Foolishness in Aperture for instance. However, when it gets plain irritating and difficult to infer (maybe its bad reading comprehension but w/e) its a complete pain in the ass. What this obviously means is that I dont like Mattchew and want to lynch him. Yes its a policy lynch but I dont care.

Nova's posting is horrible, I agree. So he votes VE because VE is supposedly a bitch to play with and because hes a vet. As pointed out, terribad logic. But of course its a first vote, and its day one, probable joke vote, so lets just let that slide. A little more of bad logic on the Tunkeg point - if you really believe people are going to follow you reads AFTER they mislynch you for being disruptive.... okay. And town doesnt neccessarily have to be "sure" unless you are a mafia god/hacker who never doubts his reads. The philospohy of "Guilty until proven innocent" is useful but that doesnt mean that you can lynch everyone day 1 because you feel they havent proved their innocence day 1 enough wtf. Since I dont feel like going through the rest of it ill stop here.

I agree with VE that this lynch just seems so... easy? His actions are pretty disruptive though, and Im fine with killing him for the continious pushing of bad logic.

Im fine with either of this two today

Did you just say you have a problem with being open to lynching many people on day 1? after saying that you would let a vote on VE slide because its day 1?
Whatever you think bro

I never said i was open to lynching everyone, please make correct judgements
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 22 2012 09:11 GMT
#258
I am not sure if I can call this a case. But I really want to lynch Mattchew today. I don't have a long analysis on him, because well it is impossible to deceipher what he is saying. But my reasons are:

- He lurked through the entire start of the game.
- When he bothered to post it was all trollposts.
- I see his play as totally anti-town. And I can't see a reason to why a townie would behave this way, unless they don't care about the game at all.

Am I sold on the fact that he is scum. Not necessarily. But together with NT and Zealos he is the one I have the scummiest feeling about. The difference between Mattchew and these guys is that they are actually posting thing that you can analyse, and this can either strengthen the suspicioun on them or lessen it. For Mattchew he will probably keep this up the entire game, and whether town or scum really mess up the scumhunting environment. So I want to lynch Mattchew because he is as likely to be scum as the other two, but losing him if he is town is far better than losing the other two if they are town.

There is one arguement for not lynching him though, and that is: Would really scum draw this much attention to themself? Most likely not, but in TL Mafia where disruptive players never get lynched it would be a viable strategy.

##Vote Mattchew
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 22 2012 09:18 GMT
#259
Furthermore what about my logic is bad aside from the tunkeg thing, which, may i add, was very unclear as the time as the way he had made it seem was where he had really good scumhunting but everyone liked to lynch him because of the type of scumhunting.
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 22 2012 09:20 GMT
#260
there is almost no way NT is scum lol
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings87
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 257
WinterStarcraft242
RuFF_SC2 125
CosmosSc2 65
ViBE63
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2246
GuemChi 1405
Artosis 637
910 54
Sharp 49
Bale 18
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 614
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
Other Games
summit1g9162
Day[9].tv787
shahzam663
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0379
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
• EnkiAlexander 39
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv787
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 56m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.