• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8366 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 12

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Sicion
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany131 Posts
April 02 2013 13:32 GMT
#221
In my experience it can take up to 3 weeks until something can arrive from the uk.
My ordered hoddie and shirt arrived today (germany). Ordered them on the 25.03 at 23:20.
Didnt expect them to arrive this fast.
Thanks to those that are involved with the uk store and the hard workers there! Please send them my wishes!

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
Chewits
Profile Joined September 2006
Northern Ireland1200 Posts
April 11 2013 16:28 GMT
#222
Maybe I have missed something, but I find it amazing that there is so little information on the clothing. I want to know what its made off, and I want to know a size guide. I want to know of the quality of what I am paying for. Many many websites online now offer all this information in a easy to understand and well presented form.
Whats the altitude?
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 11 2013 22:30 GMT
#223
We do have all of that information Chewits, admittedly it is hidden away and highly inaccessible. We are working on an upgrade to the store which will have this information. In the mean time if you need anything just shoot me a PM and I'll grab you the necessary information.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 08:46:03
April 13 2013 08:18 GMT
#224
Is there no way around PayPal?

Nevermind. After 3 whole years I finally managed to beat their unbelievable buggy and unfriendly support-system. Just took the first two hours out of this beautiful day.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 10:29:08
April 21 2013 10:28 GMT
#225
"TL Store Spring Sale
Here at TL, the only thing we love more then freedom is spreading freedom to others. We're giving away TSL4 stuff merchandise as part of our special Spring Cleaning Deals, so grab t-shirts and posters while they last!"

Not important obviously,
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Anonymous_Coward
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom1347 Posts
April 27 2013 11:41 GMT
#226
Will we be able to buy the new TL shirt soon?
MidgetExplosion
Profile Joined February 2013
United States137 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-27 23:31:38
April 27 2013 23:24 GMT
#227
Just got my XXL Team Liquid Hoodie in the mail, was SOOO happy. Took it out of the box and marveled at it's awesomeness. Proceeded to put it on (well, I tried to put it on...) and couldn't even get the damn thing around my fat body. I have plenty of XXL hoodies, fit just fine. Very sad, not because of the waste of money since I love supporting Team Liquid, but because I won't be able to wear what I thought was going to be SOOO amazing to sport around town... Team Liquid hates me and they don't even know me... I just wanna be loved back, Team Liquid! Is that too much to ask?!?!

So, ordered a Team Liquid mouse pad to make me feel better. Hahaha... :D

Let me know whenever a bigger Team Liquid hoodie is available! I will buy one as soon as it is.
Wojciech Zywny
Profile Joined April 2013
Poland271 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 06:43:21
April 28 2013 06:40 GMT
#228
On April 28 2013 08:24 MidgetExplosion wrote:
Just got my XXL Team Liquid Hoodie in the mail, was SOOO happy. Took it out of the box and marveled at it's awesomeness. Proceeded to put it on (well, I tried to put it on...) and couldn't even get the damn thing around my fat body. I have plenty of XXL hoodies, fit just fine. Very sad, not because of the waste of money since I love supporting Team Liquid, but because I won't be able to wear what I thought was going to be SOOO amazing to sport around town... Team Liquid hates me and they don't even know me... I just wanna be loved back, Team Liquid! Is that too much to ask?!?!

So, ordered a Team Liquid mouse pad to make me feel better. Hahaha... :D

Let me know whenever a bigger Team Liquid hoodie is available! I will buy one as soon as it is.



how bout trying to lose some weight? I bet the hoodie would look 10x better on you if it wasn't filled to the point of bursting with cream cheese and cheesecake.

srsly i'm not sure I want a pudgeball "sporting" around town in a TL hoodie anyway. It will give females a bad image of gamers.



User was temp banned for this post.
Miecz przeznaczenia ma dwa ostrza. Jednym jesteś ty.
Seqkat
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
April 29 2013 08:17 GMT
#229
Reposted from the 'Ask Staff' thread: Any of the staff involved with stores + stock know if there are plans to have clothing in women's sizes in the EU store at any point (ideally soon)? It's so frustrating having to spend for ill-fitting things - I'd love to support TL and buy some merchandise, but not if I can't buy something which is designed to fit me - and after many trials, am definitely not convinced that there is such thing as a decently-fitting 'unisex' t-shirt.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
May 15 2013 16:45 GMT
#230
What happened to the esports shirt?
IMScientist
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy125 Posts
May 17 2013 08:38 GMT
#231
Hi guys if someone can tell me how long it takes for the order to be shipped from the Eu store?
I ordered on may 9 and the package is not shipped yet here is my Order ID: 7MQCGQMB
This guy plays like he was sent down from heavens
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 17 2013 09:16 GMT
#232
On our end the order has shipped, the order really shouldn't take longer than three weeks to arrive. Let us know (via the store email) if it hasn't arrived by then.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
IMScientist
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy125 Posts
May 17 2013 10:27 GMT
#233
Thanks, the package just arrived
This guy plays like he was sent down from heavens
Manik33
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
18 Posts
May 17 2013 16:24 GMT
#234
Is there any word yet on when the NA store is going to be restocked? I've been wanting to buy some of the Horse Logo t-shirts but the size I want (and most others) are out of stock. Thanks ahead of time for your response!
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
May 28 2013 02:29 GMT
#235
I don't think I've ever received the order ID, checked multiple emails.
nope
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
May 29 2013 07:53 GMT
#236
Does ordering a BTS shirt count towards the free TSL shirt?
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 30 2013 00:21 GMT
#237
Yes
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
June 05 2013 12:28 GMT
#238
Order from EU Store 2.0 just arrived. Overall everything looks pretty cool, very happy about ton of blue stuff! Though I kind of epxected it to ship faster - it took 17 days. Funny thing - long time ago I ordered TL jersey and got 2 stickers. This time pin + hoodie + goliathus + t-shirt + poster = 1 sticker. I don't see how it works - extra sticker for first order maybe?

But everything well packed and when I asked about the package a got very quick response. Overall thumbs up!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
June 05 2013 17:32 GMT
#239
OK, this is weird. I don't know if I missed something but Liquid`ZipperSlider is on the other side:

[image loading]

It confused me so much that for a second I was unable to zip it properly.
zebezt
Profile Joined August 2011
185 Posts
June 06 2013 19:59 GMT
#240
Is the winged horse shirt going to be available in something bigger than Medium in EU any time soon? Was hoping to order it.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 241
SteadfastSC 107
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2405
910 62
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
summit1g6656
Grubby2415
shahzam573
ToD242
C9.Mang0184
UpATreeSC59
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21023
League of Legends
• TFBlade547
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.