• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 212 Next
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 12 2012 05:08 GMT
#2321
On February 11 2012 20:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
He could be lying about the shot. Radfield actually didn't specify if it was by medic or not.

They could both be third party.

Radfield could be tahlia and palmar could be batman....or rad could be CW

On February 11 2012 20:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No, I don't believe OpZ claimed Penguin. Did someone claim Penguin? If that happened I didn't read it. OpZ has been worthless in this game but he's probably got a similar role to me. I'm not good at picking up on other players breadcrumbs.

I can't die to Batman naturally. I can die to scum/vig which is why I need the medic.

...Fucking ran into croc...He almost took my arm off....and your bitching about the penguin?! THAT BITCH IS MINE.

And I still think Jaybrun is the scum lurker.
On February 11 2012 22:39 Toadesstern wrote:
my list still stands:
Chaoser
Sheth <--- dead
forumite
risk.nuke
opz
layabout
hiro

Lynch these people unless you got a good damn reason not to.

Bad list....List is bad....
Has town on list...Yes sir....it does....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
February 12 2012 05:09 GMT
#2322
Day 3

[image loading]
Vicki Vale here reporting from inside the confines of Arkham City. The conditions here are inhumane bordering on cruelty...Hugo has a lot he is hiding from the city council.

We're receiving reports of several dead bodies littering the streets of Gotham. Preliminary identifications have been processed but we're still awaiting confirmation.

wherebugsgo the Ra's al Ghul was found dead on the streets. Again.
+ Show Spoiler +
The ancient man has lived through the dawn of centuries and has come to believe that the world must be cleansed to be saved. As such he believes Hugo Strange may be up to the task of following in his footsteps. With this belief in hand he lets Strange create and run arkham city to see the abilities of the man who may one day replace him. Due to his expanded life span, Ra’s has accumulated a vast knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, chemistry, detective artistry, physics, and martial arts (all of which rival that of Batman). He is still injured from the last encounter with batman however and as such is unable to perform his combat abilities. Instead he is only able to use his detective abilities. Once a night he may check the identity of one player.
Ra’s greatest weapons however are his Lazarus Pits, which will heal him of any injury (even if he is recently dead) while de-aging him back to his prime of life. His constant exposure to the pits has also granted him slightly enhanced endurance and healing. As such it takes two shots to kill Ra's.


A puddle of clay was curiously found running down into the sewers. Wonder where that came from.
DoctorHelvectica the Clayface was melted and disposed of.
+ Show Spoiler +
Horror film icon Basil Karlo went mad when he learned of a remake of his most famouse movie with a different lead. He took on the role of the movies villain and began killing the cast and crew. He was stopped. He reappeared later after stealing an experimental serum that transformed him into living clay. This allowed him to change himself into anything or anyone. You have been hired by joker to play the greatest role of your life. You are to appear as Joker and convince everyone you are him(you appear as joker to rolechecks). As such joker cannot die until you die you have taken precautions by expecting to be attacked. As such it requires two attacks to bring you down instead of one.


Opz the Arkham Inmate was found brutally mutilated.

If your night action was not processed it means you did not PM me with your action. Several of you did not but luckily BC entered them into the spreadsheet.

wat
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 12 2012 05:11 GMT
#2323
GL Town.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 12 2012 05:11 GMT
#2324
PM me rolelist Curu if you don't mind
RIP Aaliyah
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 12 2012 05:14 GMT
#2325
Beautiful delicious concrete information as opposed to speculation. Time to go back to WBG's filter and analyze analyze analyze...

Toad is definitely confirmed Town now at least, lol...
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 12 2012 05:18 GMT
#2326
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH I SHOULD OF ARGHHHH

GG
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 12 2012 05:19 GMT
#2327
ico/rayzorflash is mafia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
February 12 2012 05:22 GMT
#2328
yes Curu, plz pm me role list....I just wanna read the effects, but I'd love to know whos who too.......
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 12 2012 05:26 GMT
#2329
On February 12 2012 14:19 chaoser wrote:
ico/rayzorflash is mafia


chaoser is mafia

Kurumi is town, unless WBG pushing him madly for nearly 3 pages of his filter was severe bussing
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 12 2012 05:35 GMT
#2330
If I'm mafia then I must be world-class
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 12 2012 05:45 GMT
#2331
On February 12 2012 14:19 chaoser wrote:
ico/rayzorflash is mafia

Grounds?


Given Sheth's flip, I would think it less likely for rg to be scum based on the start of D1. Unfortunately rg's actions since then have been bizarre to the point where I don't know wtf he is. He won't be killed by scum at any point though regardless of his alignment.

Palmar, did you shoot at Toad then?
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 05:46 GMT
#2332
He won't be killed by scum at any point though regardless of his alignment.


Why is so?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 12 2012 05:48 GMT
#2333
lol looks like bugs received a visit from batman. opz seems like a likely catwomen shot, though I suppose it could be mafia. We're either missing 1 or 2 kp depending on if DrH was double stacked or not.

You going to claim roleblock radfield?

Looks like we have our two lynch candidates for today. chaoser vs RayzorFlash
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 12 2012 05:50 GMT
#2334
On February 12 2012 14:46 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
He won't be killed by scum at any point though regardless of his alignment.


Why is so?

Because you're not trustworthy, and have so far been a chaotic influence on the game. Scum like chaos, it makes it harder for town to think. Why would they kill you?
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 12 2012 05:52 GMT
#2335
On February 12 2012 14:35 chaoser wrote:
If I'm mafia then I must be world-class


Oh that you are <3

I do agree with your last opinion on Palmar though, his insanely reckless/trolly play makes me think he's almost certainly black, and can just wreak havoc on the town while he goes about his own agenda. If he's scum, he's got balls of steel, lol...

also:

On February 08 2012 12:21 Kurumi wrote:
My train of thought
WBG is scummy. No way of swinging lynch on him.
He defends Sheth, high probability of being scumbuddies.
Proceed to vote Sheth.
Then I get caught in my stupidity. My faith in my read on WBG crumbles.
CC is the guy I never investigated because I tunneled people I've seen on my scum list.
Layabout is on me now, was on CC. No way to get him up for lynch either. Forfeit him in favor of WBG.
Then I get caught on being narrowminded and that most of my reads are for shreds. Although, Qualis still rubs me wrong way. Low activity, scummy behaviour, like, I can't be that wrong.


I wonder if Kuru can bat 3 for 3 on this post... lol
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 05:57 GMT
#2336
DrH was doublestacked. He s freaking clayface he needs 2 shots.
Who vigged WBG?
CW/BM didn t shoot WBG.
Look at what he posts. He sticks to Kurumi and Rad/Me.He defo wanst Joker or any kind of vig/DT. More scum than anythig else. Kurumi s town btw, there s no way these 2 are scum together.
Maybe Rad killed him, I would assume that only if Rad does not post his check or posts that he checked a completely random townie.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 12 2012 06:07 GMT
#2337
On February 12 2012 14:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
DrH was doublestacked. He s freaking clayface he needs 2 shots.
Who vigged WBG?
CW/BM didn t shoot WBG.
Look at what he posts. He sticks to Kurumi and Rad/Me.He defo wanst Joker or any kind of vig/DT. More scum than anythig else. Kurumi s town btw, there s no way these 2 are scum together.
Maybe Rad killed him, I would assume that only if Rad does not post his check or posts that he checked a completely random townie.


WBG, as Ra's, needed either 2 shots or 1 unblockable shot, as such it seems most likely that it was a Batman/Catwoman hit, because I don't think two vigs would have both gone after him...
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 12 2012 06:24 GMT
#2338
Two dead vets strange night.

Ok now I think he might be scum, will have to check the filters though.

On February 12 2012 15:07 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
DrH was doublestacked. He s freaking clayface he needs 2 shots.
Who vigged WBG?
CW/BM didn t shoot WBG.
Look at what he posts. He sticks to Kurumi and Rad/Me.He defo wanst Joker or any kind of vig/DT. More scum than anythig else. Kurumi s town btw, there s no way these 2 are scum together.
Maybe Rad killed him, I would assume that only if Rad does not post his check or posts that he checked a completely random townie.


WBG, as Ra's, needed either 2 shots or 1 unblockable shot
, as such it seems most likely that it was a Batman/Catwoman hit, because I don't think two vigs would have both gone after him...


Um what? Looks like he started as a plain VET+DT to me, If he took a hit already and was being protected that would be the case. Was he already hit scummy bugger?


rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 12 2012 06:57 GMT
#2339
On February 12 2012 15:24 evantrees wrote:

Um what? Looks like he started as a plain VET+DT to me, If he took a hit already and was being protected that would be the case. Was he already hit scummy bugger?



Thats what I meant. Basically (correct me if I'm wrong) but I only see these 3 options:
- he was double-stacked by vigis last night, highly unlikely
- he was vigi hit once night 1, and nobody claimed it for some reason, and then once night 2, decently unlikely
- he was hit by an unblockable shot, i.e. Batman/Catwoman/anyone else who gets an unblockable shot that we don't know about due to role, pretty likely

Out of these, the most likely one is that he was hit by Batman/Catwoman, no? :-S
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 12 2012 07:53 GMT
#2340
why would an unblockable shot kill him if he hasn't been hit before?
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 132
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 654
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g6516
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick693
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta12
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 44m
INu's Battles
10h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 44m
OSC
21h 59m
Replay Cast
22h 44m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.