• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 176 Next
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 11 2011 02:03 GMT
#2181
I personally feel like redff and drazerk are the best two lynches.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:07 GMT
#2182
The problem I got with drazerk is that he's not a medic and with saying "npnp, I will protect our medic next night" he is risking the life of our medic because if annul is not lieing, we got a 2nd medic and if that guy is not protecting refallen because draz said he would do so himself we lose our medic because of draz.

I mean the guy is a liar, no doubt about that but he's now starting to jeopardize blues with his lies.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:09 GMT
#2183
On December 11 2011 11:07 Toadesstern wrote:
The problem I got with drazerk is that he's not a medic and with saying "npnp, I will protect our medic next night" he is risking the life of our medic because if annul is not lieing, we got a 2nd medic and if that guy is not protecting refallen because draz said he would do so himself we lose our medic because of draz.

I mean the guy is a liar, no doubt about that but he's now starting to jeopardize blues with his lies.


But we don't have three medics. Because Annul is lying.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:15 GMT
#2184
On December 11 2011 10:52 Zephirdd wrote:
There is also the thing that he protects sandroba night 1 out of all players and vaderseven night 2, and neither actually got targeted despite being valid targets(sandroba is a great player, and decent n1 target; vaderseven has very little chance of being actual mafia, and is a blue).


Other way around mate

V7 night 1
Sandroba night 2
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 11 2011 02:15 GMT
#2185
(which is what i put in my case and is even worse than what zeph thought)
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:18 GMT
#2186
On December 11 2011 11:09 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:07 Toadesstern wrote:
The problem I got with drazerk is that he's not a medic and with saying "npnp, I will protect our medic next night" he is risking the life of our medic because if annul is not lieing, we got a 2nd medic and if that guy is not protecting refallen because draz said he would do so himself we lose our medic because of draz.

I mean the guy is a liar, no doubt about that but he's now starting to jeopardize blues with his lies.


But we don't have three medics. Because Annul is lying.

On December 11 2011 11:09 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:07 Toadesstern wrote:
The problem I got with drazerk is that he's not a medic and with saying "npnp, I will protect our medic next night" he is risking the life of our medic because if annul is not lieing, we got a 2nd medic and if that guy is not protecting refallen because draz said he would do so himself we lose our medic because of draz.

I mean the guy is a liar, no doubt about that but he's now starting to jeopardize blues with his lies.


But we don't have three medics. Because Annul is lying.


For Christs sake he's not. I AM the medic that protected him n1. I even explained/breadcrumbed it : Click me!
I don't know what you think about annul but he was never lying about being hit. I got a msg as well.

That is the reason I'm not believing a word Drazerk is claiming.
He did claim RB-immune-Medic and I'm a fucking normal medic. What point is there in makeing several medic-variations in this game? Incog trolling? I don't think so.
That's why I wanted to know if V7 got shot because that would have proven we got a 2nd medic and that's why I risked letting V7 die n1 because if he died that night it would have been a prove for Drazerk to be mafia. Sadly mafia probably realized this as well after rad told drazerk to protect V7 (clickedyclick ).

YOU ARE NOT A MEDIC

So far this guy was a liar, that's why I always pushed him but obviously noone else knew it. Now he starts jeopardizing our blues. He did so with V7 n1 when he said "yeah np I'm going to protect him" and now he's doing it with Refallen. The only reason V7 did not die n1 was because of what I linked a little bit above (rad tellimg him he'll get lynched if V7 dies).
Why would mafia not kill V7 if rad (who we know is a green) even promised to lynch Drazerk if he really is green? Mafia would have LOVED to get a townie lynch and they knew that Drazerk would be dead if they killed V7.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:20 GMT
#2187
On December 11 2011 11:15 annul wrote:
(which is what i put in my case and is even worse than what zeph thought)


He was probably one of the best saves I could of made.

I know your lying. This is how it goes.

1. Drazerk makes a brash claim in thread that scum doesn't think is true
2. Scum knows drazerk's meta and want to abuse the claim think he is lying about the claim
3. Scum tells annul to claim a medic protection and hope drazerk claims it himself in order to soft confirm
4. Drazerk doesn't claim it because he is smart and actually a medic.
5. Annul almost gets lynch and because a medic can't come forward because he wasn't shot. Scum panic
6. Scum try to lynch me knowing they can't abuse me any more but know I will be an easy mislynch

The fact of the matter is you got majority target and are about to get majority target again. Any medic in their sane mind would of claimed they protected you by now. Hell I would claim even if you was scum in order to stop the bandwagon lynch, fact of the matter if you tried to abuse my claim and failed and now your up against the ropes.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:23 GMT
#2188
Toad that was stupid beyond belief and clearly had no idea what I have been trying to do all game -.-
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:24 GMT
#2189
Also why the hell didn't you claim that when he had majority lynch?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:25 GMT
#2190
Actually I think it's awesome. I am denieing mafia 3KP now that I know that refallen is a medic as well. I can protect either palmar or refallen, Refallen can protect either palmar or me. They have to doublestack us all the way and you're going down.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:26 GMT
#2191
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SHOT

How has that not been clear to you?

If you hadn't of pushed me so hard and just bought my claim you would of had me shot mafia would of wasted KP and we would be fine.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:26 GMT
#2192
and yeah I am very well aware of what you are trying to do this game. You are telling our medics to not protect our blues because you already got a "protect" on our blues. That is not helping.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:27 GMT
#2193
On December 11 2011 11:26 Toadesstern wrote:
and yeah I am very well aware of what you are trying to do this game. You are telling our medics to not protect our blues because you already got a "protect" on our blues. That is not helping.


I give up lynch me I made a mistake day 1 and there was no coming back from that the best I could of got was scum shooting me but that isn't going to happen
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:27 GMT
#2194
On December 11 2011 11:26 Drazerk wrote:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SHOT

How has that not been clear to you?

If you hadn't of pushed me so hard and just bought my claim you would of had me shot mafia would of wasted KP and we would be fine.


yeah that's a pretty nice explanation for not getting shot if you're mafia. I mean I even thought so as well on n1 after your claim. I thought you're a VT or a VET trying to get shot but "protecting" our blues is just not a useful talent toi have if you're not a medic.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:28 GMT
#2195
On December 11 2011 11:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:26 Drazerk wrote:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SHOT

How has that not been clear to you?

If you hadn't of pushed me so hard and just bought my claim you would of had me shot mafia would of wasted KP and we would be fine.


yeah that's a pretty nice explanation for not getting shot if you're mafia. I mean I even thought so as well on n1 after your claim. I thought you're a VT or a VET trying to get shot but "protecting" our blues is just not a useful talent toi have if you're not a medic.


I didn't think there was a second medic because I thought scum knew my meta and knew I would claim annul's save if I was lying
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:30 GMT
#2196
Oh yeah I did actually get roleblocked last night by the way since I am not going to get shot any time soon.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 11 2011 02:31 GMT
#2197
On December 11 2011 11:28 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 11 2011 11:26 Drazerk wrote:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SHOT

How has that not been clear to you?

If you hadn't of pushed me so hard and just bought my claim you would of had me shot mafia would of wasted KP and we would be fine.


yeah that's a pretty nice explanation for not getting shot if you're mafia. I mean I even thought so as well on n1 after your claim. I thought you're a VT or a VET trying to get shot but "protecting" our blues is just not a useful talent toi have if you're not a medic.


I didn't think there was a second medic because I thought scum knew my meta and knew I would claim annul's save if I was lying

when you're talking about a 2nd medic, are you referring to yourself as the 1st medic or are you referring to Refallen, the medic noone knew was there until he claimed today or are you referring to the medic that saved annul which you thought to be bullshit?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 11 2011 02:33 GMT
#2198
On December 11 2011 11:31 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 11:28 Drazerk wrote:
On December 11 2011 11:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 11 2011 11:26 Drazerk wrote:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SHOT

How has that not been clear to you?

If you hadn't of pushed me so hard and just bought my claim you would of had me shot mafia would of wasted KP and we would be fine.


yeah that's a pretty nice explanation for not getting shot if you're mafia. I mean I even thought so as well on n1 after your claim. I thought you're a VT or a VET trying to get shot but "protecting" our blues is just not a useful talent toi have if you're not a medic.


I didn't think there was a second medic because I thought scum knew my meta and knew I would claim annul's save if I was lying

when you're talking about a 2nd medic, are you referring to yourself as the 1st medic or are you referring to Refallen, the medic noone knew was there until he claimed today or are you referring to the medic that saved annul which you thought to be bullshit?


The medic that saved annul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2011 02:35 GMT
#2199
In Drazerk world, that's actually logic.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2011 02:35 GMT
#2200
We're still lynching annul.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 65
TKL 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5155
Bisu 2514
Soulkey 1632
Mini 530
EffOrt 507
Horang2 376
Larva 345
ggaemo 249
actioN 242
ZerO 222
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 114
Mind 95
sorry 82
hero 72
Shinee 68
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 62
Barracks 58
Pusan 58
Snow 51
Hyun 45
Bale 32
Trap 29
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5722
qojqva2675
Dendi1270
420jenkins262
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3003
Fnx 724
x6flipin340
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes306
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1236
hiko1006
B2W.Neo452
DeMusliM293
XBOCT220
Livibee211
Liquid`VortiX199
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
WardiTV24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade613
Other Games
• Shiphtur436
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 6m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.