• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8395 users

[R] Anyone in the Ottawa Area? - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
-1equalsexp(ipi)
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada118 Posts
August 16 2010 07:06 GMT
#201
Hello,
I've been forum lurker for a while now and am a student at the University of Ottawa. I used to play on iccup occasionally and was C- on the ladder. However, I haven't played any starcraft since the starcraft 2 release because I have been busy with the map editor.

Is there going to be a Broodwar team next year? If so, is it possible to join?
AbyssArray
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada26 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 07:17:21
August 16 2010 07:12 GMT
#202
o_o didn't think so many people played in Ottawa

I thought this was just a city full of a bunch of business people running about 24/7

Off-topic: Rain ftl QQ
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-14 13:40:11
August 16 2010 11:28 GMT
#203
Wish, I still don't have an account myself.....

@ the math inequality - I dunno if there is gonna be a BW team again, since the CSL has moved onto SC2, however, there will be a StarCraft team. Send me a PM - and I'll keep you in the loop.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
-1equalsexp(ipi)
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada118 Posts
August 16 2010 14:00 GMT
#204
math inequality...
I just couldn't use certain symbols like ^ in my user name. Perhaps I should have used exp(ipi).

There won't be a broodwar CSL next year? Why would they go from a well balanced and competitive game to a poorly balanced game with a poor map pool? That sort of defeats the purpose of having a broodwar team.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 16 2010 14:27 GMT
#205
I dunno, probably cause there's more interest in SC2 than SCBW..... It sucks, but it is what it is.....

On August 16 2010 23:00 -1equalseipi wrote:
math inequality...
I just couldn't use certain symbols like ^ in my user name. Perhaps I should have used exp(ipi).

That would have worked better.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
sikyon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1045 Posts
August 16 2010 15:16 GMT
#206
I'm down if it's in the next 2 weeks...
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 00:36:55
August 18 2010 00:36 GMT
#207
Anyone here going to WCG Canada?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=141596


Have no car that weekend possibly interested in a carpool, PM me if interested.

Edit: Its in Montreal.
Rigel of Cyrosea
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada66 Posts
August 18 2010 02:43 GMT
#208
Would love to go to WCG, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get transportation either...

Inkarnate, If I can figure something out and there's room for passengers, I'll let you know.
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
August 18 2010 02:51 GMT
#209
I'll be representing ottawa at this WCG shindig ^_^ WIsh me luck~
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 18 2010 03:09 GMT
#210
You driving? ^^
FaZe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada472 Posts
August 18 2010 07:17 GMT
#211
If someone's driving, I'd be more than willing to split for gas / expenses to go :D
"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none."
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 18 2010 09:15 GMT
#212
Fuck..... I can't go..... Totally would if I could, although I have no vehicle. Getting a bus wouldn't be too bad if you can't get a ride any other way, I've taken it to montreal a couple of times.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 18 2010 13:26 GMT
#213
Yea but bus with your computer? Not a fan.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 18 2010 13:43 GMT
#214
Laptops ftw.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Rigel of Cyrosea
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada66 Posts
August 18 2010 21:16 GMT
#215
Yeah, looks like I probably won't be able to drive.

Carpooling would be nice, but if all else fails I'll just take the bus. As Impervious said, laptops ftw.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 18 2010 23:47 GMT
#216
Weakkkkkkk
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 19 2010 00:37 GMT
#217
On August 19 2010 06:16 Rigel of Cyrosea wrote:
Yeah, looks like I probably won't be able to drive.

Carpooling would be nice, but if all else fails I'll just take the bus. As Impervious said, laptops ftw.

Finally something we agree with.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
August 19 2010 01:48 GMT
#218
I cant really take anyone cuz im leaving early friday, staying at a teammates house Oo
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
August 25 2010 05:43 GMT
#219
Well when we do get a Lan going I got a Digital Projector for free today, and if its still a working when we have a lan then yeah it will be good use i suppose.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 20:31:04
August 27 2010 20:30 GMT
#220
sup guys, any of you wana try login into iccup and let me know if you are not able to as well. im posting this because i've heard of iccup banning entire city ip's or w.e the case is. Just using this as a tester. Let me know thanks.! i cant login. i get near the "getting your account" thing and it just sends me back to the gateway screen.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 248
FoxeR 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4594
Leta 1831
ViBE126
Bale 50
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft519
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota250
League of Legends
• Lourlo959
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 30m
Patches Events
10h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 30m
OSC
18h 30m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.