
Ive been to the iplay there numerous times when i was a competitive counter-strike player; only crappy thing is the price is a lot.

| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Jaeng
Canada110 Posts
![]() Ive been to the iplay there numerous times when i was a competitive counter-strike player; only crappy thing is the price is a lot. ![]() | ||
|
Hier
2391 Posts
| ||
|
SONE
Canada839 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Inkarnate
Canada840 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=155327 | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
Impervious
Canada4222 Posts
And check this out. | ||
|
NrG.NeverExpo
Canada2114 Posts
I'd come for sure tho, and also help organize. | ||
|
Deleted User 50491
721 Posts
On September 28 2010 08:23 NrG.NeverExpo wrote: should definitely do it at iplay in kanata provided they still have their shit together etc. Went there with a few teammates once and it was pretty quiet, seemed to be a good place to do it. Im wondering if we would need to bring our copies of SC2 or something, cuz i dunno if they would all have sc2 already installed. I'd come for sure tho, and also help organize. same have a little pre season CSL | ||
|
-1equalsexp(ipi)
Canada118 Posts
On September 28 2010 08:05 Impervious wrote: Tomorrow is the day! Show up @ SITE! I'm often in the SITE building because I have classes there and it is a great place to do assignments. Where exactly in the SITE building will this be? On the lower floor? | ||
|
Impervious
Canada4222 Posts
| ||
|
Versita
Canada1032 Posts
On September 28 2010 09:34 -1equalsexp(ipi) wrote: I'm often in the SITE building because I have classes there and it is a great place to do assignments. Where exactly in the SITE building will this be? On the lower floor? Today, there were a few clubs set up on the lower floor, and I didn't see any clubs anywhere else in the building (unless they were in one of the rooms/labs) so I'd assume that they'll be on the lower floor. edit: Do you guys know how long you'll be there? I have classes all day and won't be in SITE till my class at 7pm. ![]() | ||
|
-1equalsexp(ipi)
Canada118 Posts
On September 28 2010 12:54 cowman wrote: Today, there were a few clubs set up on the lower floor, and I didn't see any clubs anywhere else in the building (unless they were in one of the rooms/labs) so I'd assume that they'll be on the lower floor. Yeah I saw that. They had two stands, one for the anime club and another for the south asian dance club or something, on the lower floor. | ||
|
Impervious
Canada4222 Posts
| ||
|
SIMBA_
Canada1 Post
| ||
|
Impervious
Canada4222 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap Sexy zelot ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby5057 summit1g1303 Beastyqt759 B2W.Neo634 ceh9473 byalli351 C9.Mang0154 KnowMe146 ArmadaUGS144 Khaldor122 TKL BRAT_OK Railgan11 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|