• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8771 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 176 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 14:21 GMT
#2121
Sandroba will be killed before lylo - I disliked Rad and I didn't think Palmar would be shot. Sandroba is a decent player and one I wanted to be alive.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 14:25 GMT
#2122
also if your talking about me making bad medic calls I expect you to read LOTR Mafia before you comment any further
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 10 2011 14:26 GMT
#2123
Ok that's at least a reason I can understand. Frankly I thought the exact same thing about palmar. I don't know why mafia would want to shoot him with so much going on around him and still people suspicious about him. I don't know why you disliked rad but at least the thing about palmar makes sense and well sandroba... idk I would not have protected him
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 10 2011 14:51 GMT
#2124
On December 10 2011 19:47 TruthBringer wrote:
Wow, okay, apparently Zephirdd was using Radfield as a mafia baseline. I am not going to assume that he is telling the truth about himself or Palmar. I just think it was weird that he used Radfield as mafia baseline.


I said it a few pages before that I was suspicious of him with gut feelings etc.
In my mind, it just would make all the sense in the world if he was mafia, completely controlling the town from the shadows as a badass top level player.

Of course, I was wrong, and I even realize that makes no fucking sense anymore lol.

##vote annul
At this point, I don't believe his day2 protection claim anymore, unless he decided it would be a good idea to protect himself on the very first fucking day of the game.(question: does his JOAT role have the ability of self protection?)

+ it's probably the one player that makes sense to lynch at this point. Refallen? Sure there is a decent case on him, sure his medic claim was weird(and unnecessary imo) but nobody counterclaimed it and Palmar was shot, so I don't think he is mafia. redFF? Good luck making a case out of a bunch of one-liners and semi-useless posts, it's impossible to get a read on someone who plays like that every game. Lanaia? For what, syllogism dieing after he made a sexist comment? Ridiculous.

Also, I am expected to be roleblocked and probably killed tomorrow, yes. I thought it was much more useful to town to have a 100% confirmed Palmar over the bullshit of arguments flying all around.

I also feel so pro to have made that breadcrumb with this specific objective on my first post ^_^
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 14:59 GMT
#2125
On December 10 2011 23:51 Zephirdd wrote:
Also, I am expected to be roleblocked and probably killed tomorrow, yes. I thought it was much more useful to town to have a 100% confirmed Palmar over the bullshit of arguments flying all around.


Don't worry you have a unroleblockable medic protecting you tomorrow lets see how scum get around that.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 16:14 GMT
#2126
i got roleblocked again
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 10 2011 16:27 GMT
#2127
Btw I'm still waiting for V7 to give his estimation before I'm voteing . So if you're reading this V7 and are waiting for whatever reason I'd like to hear what you got to say about this case as well.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 16:39 GMT
#2128
On December 11 2011 01:14 redFF wrote:
i got roleblocked again


I don't believe you
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 10 2011 17:45 GMT
#2129
I think annul is town.

I will be posting more when I get home in a bit.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 18:04 GMT
#2130
On December 11 2011 01:39 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 01:14 redFF wrote:
i got roleblocked again


I don't believe you

why not
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 18:09 GMT
#2131
On December 10 2011 21:50 Drazerk wrote:
for argument's sake and confirming both palmar / refallen. I protected sandroba last night so refallen has to be a medic.

did you protect annul night 1?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 10 2011 18:10 GMT
#2132
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity ytd, people threw a party here in my house. I'll give my thoughts as soon as I recover.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 18:13 GMT
#2133

I think we are very far behind as town, and we need to take a risk. My risk is believing that all of ya'll, Palmar, V7, drazerk and even Buma are town.

My thoughts

Town:

Mattchew - My damn self
Palmar - Has tunnel vision but otherwise has been extremely pro-town after a few shitty day 1 posts. I think the day 1 posting style was based off his recent death before day 3 streak he has going which is understandable
Buma - I believe Eran was mafia role-blocked and now with the switch I realize why Eran did such a shitty job this game
Zephridd - Has played an extremely town friendly game
Drazerk - I am hoping that his claim was real
Toadesstern - Has played an extremely town friendly game
Kingjames01 - Has started to tunnel Refallen, which is ok becuase he makes a good case, but has done nothing scummy.
Vaderseven - The townie posting style JOAT

The I have no fucking clue

Hyshes
Jackal
Sandroba
Truthbringer
Corrupt - now xsksc
Lanaia
Risen
Visceraeyes


The probably Scum

Refallen - Kingjames made a fantastic case against you. You have been extremely scummy this game.
RedFF - Call this my personal tunnel vision arrogance, but I believe you have done nothing beneficial for town this game. Your claim to first analysis was fluff and easy. Since you have provided nothing, defended yourself, specifically OMGUS me and now have let it somehow get personal.


And finally... [red]Annul[red], looking back we should have just lynched him yesterday. Sorry but there was just not ENOUGH to make another town lynch and I was not fully convinced. I feel stupid now but hope that lynching him and some more good medic play will bring us back into this game


Now if we can use this list (or an altered version) to start filtering who we scum hunt, we could be extremely effective and efficient.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 18:14 GMT
#2134
On December 11 2011 03:09 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 21:50 Drazerk wrote:
for argument's sake and confirming both palmar / refallen. I protected sandroba last night so refallen has to be a medic.

did you protect annul night 1?


I already said I protected V7

As for your scum reads I disagree with Refallen and Agree with RedFF
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 18:25 GMT
#2135
Woops... made the list during last night and copy pasted with a change to annul.

Need to update.

Ps. annul that means there are 2 medics saying they didn't heal you.. REALLY YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THERES A THIRD?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 18:26 GMT
#2136
my play is so different from my scum play it's unreal. I'm gonna pull a palmar and say the good players know im town.

also if nobody claims a second roleblock then either eran was lying or rad was rb'd or we have a town rb.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 18:29 GMT
#2137
On December 11 2011 03:26 redFF wrote:
my play is so different from my scum play it's unreal. I'm gonna pull a palmar and say the good players know im town.

also if nobody claims a second roleblock then either eran was lying or rad was rb'd or we have a town rb.

so when your town, you post 1 liners, play extremely defensive and do nothing productive for town?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 18:31 GMT
#2138
On December 11 2011 03:26 redFF wrote:

also if nobody claims a second roleblock then either eran was lying or rad was rb'd or we have a town rb.


Someone visited me I have no idea if that is a role blocker trying to role block or a possible mat hatter placing a bomb on me or something along those lines.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 10 2011 18:31 GMT
#2139
On December 11 2011 03:25 Mattchew wrote:
Woops... made the list during last night and copy pasted with a change to annul.

Need to update.

Ps. annul that means there are 2 medics saying they didn't heal you.. REALLY YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THERES A THIRD?


There is no third medic... It's a question if there's only 1 medic (the NORMAL one that claimed) or really 2 medics (the one that claimed + the one that saved annul n1 if that's not a lie). Drazerk is NOT a medic, his claim is just bullshit and he will NOT be able to protect our medic the next night because he's NOT a medic.
I still don't know what to make of his claim though. He's a liar for sure. Claiming he will protect our medic when he's not a medic at all is dangerous as fuck so I'm still going to say he's mafia
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 10 2011 18:32 GMT
#2140
On December 11 2011 03:31 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 03:25 Mattchew wrote:
Woops... made the list during last night and copy pasted with a change to annul.

Need to update.

Ps. annul that means there are 2 medics saying they didn't heal you.. REALLY YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THERES A THIRD?


There is no third medic... It's a question if there's only 1 medic (the NORMAL one that claimed) or really 2 medics (the one that claimed + the one that saved annul n1 if that's not a lie). Drazerk is NOT a medic, his claim is just bullshit and he will NOT be able to protect our medic the next night because he's NOT a medic.
I still don't know what to make of his claim though. He's a liar for sure. Claiming he will protect our medic when he's not a medic at all is dangerous as fuck so I'm still going to say he's mafia


How about this then

I protect our medic if he dies you lynch me tomorrow?
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV703
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko406
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4194
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 536
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
x6flipin248
Other Games
singsing2713
olofmeister1357
hiko779
Livibee683
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT235
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2052
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 55m
Replay Cast
9h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.