• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:39
CEST 22:39
KST 05:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7910 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 176 Next
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 10 2011 05:05 GMT
#2081
On December 10 2011 13:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, it seems nobody else is online/caring atm.

So, analyzing it. The post says he was... strangled, poisoned, shot four times, beaten and THEN drowned.
There is no kill like overkill heh

There was only one kill as well in contrast to the two from night 1. Unless someone claims to have been protected, I guess it's safe to assume that Rad was stacked; which means mafia really wanted him dead.

Look for cases he was pushing. If mafia wanted to kill someone with cred, they'd target Toads. If they stacked Radfield, they were scared of him, because he was making sense.

Of course, all of this is true only if Rad was stacked; if a medic tried to protect him, it's a good idea to claim that IMO(unless, ofc, you want to remain anonymous for now).

Bad news(for me) is that all my gut feelings were completely wrong and I can't trust myself anymore.
Good news is that I'll be able to confirm Palmar's alignment. Palmar is town

I'll claim it. I am a Parity Cop, which means I can chose a person per night, and the result of my investigation will be "Same" or "Different", according to the investigation from the last night. Night 1, I get 'No Result'.

Night 1 I chose Palmar to investigate, as he would be my comparative to night 2. He is my strongest town read atm, so I assume it wwas a good idea.
Night 2 I chose Radfield because I thought he was mafia, so a 'Different' would basically tell me he is mafia. Obviously, it is not the case; however, the investigation will provide me "Same" or "Different", which means I'll know the exact alignment of Palmar as we know that Refallen is green.

My investigation provided me "Same", therefore, Palmar is 100% town.
I'd say that should clear any issues of "Palmar is scum" that any player may have yet. Palmar is our ally, and we can at least trust that he is playing for us.


If you have any doubts about this, please check my first post on the game, precisely the last line. I told you I'd find out who is enemy of who - alignments of players in relation of others.


Also, since Palmar is town, is it safe to assume that annul is scum?


Zeph, why should the medic who protected palmar claim?

Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 10 2011 05:10 GMT
#2082
What?
I never said a medic protected palmar.

I never said Palmar was target even.

If anyone got shot, you can claim the shot by yourself without compromising the medic(like annul did day2)

If anything, a medic could claim to have protected Radfield to confirm my "stacking" theory, which would mean they were truly afraid of Radfield.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 10 2011 05:15 GMT
#2083
I protected palmar last night and I protected drazerk on day one. I thought I should claim now as several people think I'm scummy.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 10 2011 05:21 GMT
#2084
Ok....

Now that we have that thrown in the open suddenly...

Do you know if Palmar was attacked? Does your message of success/failure indicate that?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 10 2011 05:24 GMT
#2085
On December 10 2011 14:15 Refallen wrote:
I protected palmar last night and I protected drazerk on day one. I thought I should claim now as several people think I'm scummy.


For future reference, I think you probably shouldn't have claimed unless you were starting to lead a vote count and it was looking like you would be the lynch.

At least this early in the game.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 10 2011 05:24 GMT
#2086
Yes he was attacked, message indicates clearly that I protected him from a hit.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 10 2011 05:25 GMT
#2087
okay so now that the breadcrumbed parity cop has a guarantee in palmar, he is essentially a regular DT now. so we have an outed DT and a two claimed medics in refallen and drazerk, we have v7 and myself who have certain night powers, and palmar with the double vote
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 10 2011 05:26 GMT
#2088
I thought that we needed to not waste time on discussing me today to get as much time as possible to lynch a scum and prevent a no-lynch like yesterday which will surely result in scum win. Also because I might not be free for this day round and might not contribute a lot.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 10 2011 05:27 GMT
#2089
who protected you night 1, if not one of the 2 medics? a third, mystery medic?

i don't see the point in either of you claiming.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 10 2011 05:53 GMT
#2090
On December 10 2011 12:55 Radfield wrote:
Upon rereading truthbringers filter, I think he is probably town. He has a lot of "scummy" comments, but I they are often over the top scummy, which leads me to believe they are red-herrings.

His general posting seems pretty decent.


I don't really understand... what is a red herring?

On December 10 2011 14:15 Refallen wrote:
I protected palmar last night and I protected drazerk on day one. I thought I should claim now as several people think I'm scummy.

I don't recall that many people thinking you're scummy. Might have been a little early to claim for you, hun.

Now that we know palmar is town (barring roles that can change how mafia appears), I'm not 100% sure how we should move forward. Should we be lynching annul even though it's not 100% that he's mafia? We don't know if there's a third medic.

The only reason I don't like the fact the parity doc claimed is because I feel he's probably a bit of a target now.

I wish radfield hadn't died. Presently my strongest townread.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 05:53 GMT
#2091
On December 10 2011 14:25 annul wrote:
okay so now that the breadcrumbed parity cop has a guarantee in palmar, he is essentially a regular DT now. so we have an outed DT and a two claimed medics in refallen and drazerk, we have v7 and myself who have certain night powers, and palmar with the double vote


yeah how are you alive.. draz?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 10 2011 05:55 GMT
#2092
Sorry, got the feeling that people thought I was scum (kingjames, plus a few others who said they liked his case against me) and I thought it was better to claim early and avoid the shenanigans that happened yesterday.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 10 2011 06:03 GMT
#2093
Why did I direct something at the dead guy. x.x

On December 10 2011 14:55 Refallen wrote:
Sorry, got the feeling that people thought I was scum (kingjames, plus a few others who said they liked his case against me) and I thought it was better to claim early and avoid the shenanigans that happened yesterday.


Don't be sorry. It would have happened sooner or later.


On December 10 2011 14:53 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 14:25 annul wrote:
okay so now that the breadcrumbed parity cop has a guarantee in palmar, he is essentially a regular DT now. so we have an outed DT and a two claimed medics in refallen and drazerk, we have v7 and myself who have certain night powers, and palmar with the double vote


yeah how are you alive.. draz?


Draz and I have already gone over this. I think it was the beginning of night.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 06:08 GMT
#2094
On December 10 2011 15:03 Lanaia wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 14:53 Mattchew wrote:
On December 10 2011 14:25 annul wrote:
okay so now that the breadcrumbed parity cop has a guarantee in palmar, he is essentially a regular DT now. so we have an outed DT and a two claimed medics in refallen and drazerk, we have v7 and myself who have certain night powers, and palmar with the double vote


yeah how are you alive.. draz?


Draz and I have already gone over this. I think it was the beginning of night.

Where? i cant see in your filter
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 10 2011 06:19 GMT
#2095
On December 10 2011 08:28 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:12 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:57 Drazerk wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.


For the WIFOM, do you think, so they can get a mislynch on you?



Yes very easily



Mattchew, this quote chain is mostly it.
I mean, it's obviously not every single possibility (he could technically be scum but I don't really think so right now).
Scum doesn't always kill PRs, you know....
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 10 2011 06:29 GMT
#2096
On December 10 2011 15:19 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 08:28 Drazerk wrote:
On December 10 2011 08:12 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:57 Drazerk wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:44 Lanaia wrote:
On December 10 2011 07:35 Drazerk wrote:
Also have you guys noticed that both day vigi's have been told to consider / kill me but non of them have?

yeah, I noticed that as well. What does it say about you, though, do you think?


I think scum are trying to keep me alive for some reason.


For the WIFOM, do you think, so they can get a mislynch on you?



Yes very easily



Mattchew, this quote chain is mostly it.
I mean, it's obviously not every single possibility (he could technically be scum but I don't really think so right now).
Scum doesn't always kill PRs, you know....


Um.. im talking about annul.. he claimed he was shot and protected.... i was saying that the only other medic was draz that could save him unless theres a 3rd medic
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 10 2011 06:43 GMT
#2097
OHHHHHHHHHH, I thought you were asking why draz was alive. My mistake.

Mattchew, who are your top 6 scumreads at this point in time, given it's a new day. I'm curious to see.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 10 2011 07:00 GMT
#2098
On December 10 2011 14:24 Refallen wrote:
Yes he was attacked, message indicates clearly that I protected him from a hit.


hm... Palmar: can you confirm?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2011 07:47 GMT
#2099
yes.

I took a hit last night.

##Vote annul
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 10 2011 07:50 GMT
#2100
and the OMGUS tunneling continues. who expected anything else?
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1016
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC213
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1016
MaxPax 241
SteadfastSC 213
IndyStarCraft 207
RuFF_SC2 141
ZombieGrub98
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu917
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam534
Beastyqt504
ToD204
C9.Mang0202
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 33
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade500
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.